Facebook Chat #5

CR-S01 has a new status:  Just performed an OLTCR operation on a politician.  ...Five years off my sentence...but still, I'm unhappy.

                                                     Gabe Cunningham and six others like this.

Gabe Cunningham posted a comment:  He did the surgery against my recommendation; it's not going to solve his heart problems!

          CR-S01 replied to Gabe's comment:  I'm sorry for your troubles.  The surgery should allow him to be in office for a bit longer, though.

          Gabe replied to CR-S01's comment:  It's only a stall, though!  He'll have to give up his position in a year or two anyway!

          CR-S01 replied to Gabe's comment:  I was not involved in his decision to do the surgery, I was just told to perform it.

Ian Holden posted a comment:  You should be grateful we let you out of your cell.  You're still a prisoner, don't forget it.

          CR-S01 replied to Ian's comment:  I know...I was just doing my job.

Jacob Tillman posted a comment:  Thanks again, son, for the great operation.  This country need good, honest people like me in office!

          Gabe replied to Jacob's comment:  *scoffs* Yeah right!  The operation only stalled what is inevitable!  Don't get too comfortable in office.

          Jacob replied to Gabe's comment:  I didn't ask for your opinion, son.  You're the doctor, but I'm the politician.  I'll stay for as long as I can.

          Gabe replied to Jacob's comment:  Fine, you stubborn, old, geezer!  Have a heart attack in office!  Let's see how much you'll help the country when you're back on the operation table!

          CR-S01 replied to Gabe's comment:  Please, stop fighting.  It will solve nothing; Mr. Tillman is still going to stay as the Assistant Secretary and you can not do anything to change his mind.