Rosalia Rossallini's POV • Part 1: The Fire • (a breif look into her life)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

The smoke detecter in the orphanage sounded as smoke poured into the room.

"Everyone get out of here now!" Cried an older girl named Maria. Maria was a tall and skinny hispanic girl with light brown hair and peircing green eyes. She charged through the door followed by a party of people, inclueding me.

"Eek!" I screamed as I tripped and fell flat on my face. I twisted my ankle in a strange position, there was no way I could walk, let alone run with my ankle in this condition. I rubbed my ankle and tried to crawl as quickly as possible away from the growing fire.

"Rose, what the #$%& do you think you're doing!? In case you didn't notice, THE BUILDING IS ON FIRE!" Maria scolded me while pulling me up with her. I winced in pain as I put pressure on my foot.

Maria seemed to notice and asked, "Hey, is your foot okay? Do you think you can walk?" I shook my head and she picked me up 'bridal style'.

She rushed through the mazes of rooms until we finally reached the front door. She slammed her shoulder into the door and we flew out the door.

She ran into the grass with the rest of the orphans and set me down. I stared at her in awe. She just saved my life...

"Well are you going to quit staring at me or what!?" She demanded frustraition clear in her voice.

"Y-you...just...saved my..l-life...thank you...." I said in pure awe and adoration. "Thank you so much. I don't know what else to say....thank you!"

"Well, yeah...it was the right thing to do...you don't need to say anything."

I frowned at her statement and look around me. Everyone was laughing, smiling, or looking confused or worried. Well, everyone but Erhard. Erhard was a quiet boy who never really did anything or said anything. He was tall and pale with jet black hair and deep red eyes. He looked so different compaired to everyone else at the orphanage. Even compaired to me with my silver hair and pink eyes. He met my eyes and I quickly looked away from him.

I thanked Maria again but all she did was roll her eyes.

I looked back at Erhard who was now making his way over to Maria and I.

"She needs ice. It's broken." He said speaking softly but firmly.

"Wha-?" Maria asked in utter confusion.

"Her ankle. It's broken. Ice will help with the swelling." He spoke slowly, like he was talking to an infant, which was ammusing because Maria was four years older than him.

I looked at him in surprise. He could see my ankle was broken just by looking at it.

"How did you do that? Nobody saw me fall and it's not really that swollen. How could you tell I broke it?" I asked curiously.

"I saw the way it was laying next to you. The slight swelling also helped."

"That's amazing! You should become a doctor when you're older! Do you think you could help me figure out how to heal it quicker? Or maybe could you-" I stopped midsentence because the look on his face said that he only came over hear to tell me it was broken and nothing else. "Thank you, Erhard. You truely do have a gift."

And with that he stood up and walked away. Sirens blared in the distance but I knew it was too late. Even if the building had not collapsed, almost everything was burned from the orphanage. I laid my head on the grass and went to sleep dreaming of a permanate home.

-*--*--*-

Hey guys! So this is part uno of meh Rosalia Rossallini series-things!!! I am going to try to update ASAP but I can't promise that will mean tommorow.

Haha...I used some foreshadowing in there...MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

PIC OF ROSALIA OVER THERE! ---------------------------------------------------------------->

In case yu haven't already figured it out, Erhard is CR-S01. Now I bet yur all thinking 'Erhard? Why would yu pick such an ugly name Maddy?' Well, the answer is in the Official Japenese Guidebook his name is Erhard Muller. Personally I preffer CR-S01, but that's just me....

Anyways....tanks for reading I love yu guys so much!!!!

This is not edited, see a mistake, please point it out so I can fix it!!! Tanks!!!

Please FAN•VOTE•COMMENT pwease? *puppy eyes*

(^^^ it only takes like five seconds....really ^^^)

Tanks so much meh lovely skittles!!! -Maddy*