The Secrets On Her Skin (ON H...

By Luscious_Angel

Hannah, a 17 year old who seems to have it all. The boyfriend, the car, the money- but is this really what li... More

The Secrets On Her Skin
The Secrets On Her Skin Chapter 1
The Secrets On Her Skin - Chapter 2: Meeting Up.
Daniel's POV: (Chapter 3)
T.S.O.H.S The Hospital - Chapter 4
The Remanding Of A Relationship (Chapter 5)
Chapter 7 (The News)

The Cabin (Chapter 6)

24 0 3
By Luscious_Angel

ATHOURS NOTE: IT'S FINALLY HERE YAY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS :) WE WORKED HARD ON IT SO PLEASE READ COMMENT FOLLOW US ANYTHING TO SUPPORT US :)

_______________________________________________________

 I sat awake in my room watching Daniel, I couldn't fall asleep I had to much on my mind knowing Daniel could possibly be lying to me about changing for me terrified me half to death but what if he wasn't lying? Would I still want to be with him after all he's put me through? He beaten me even tried raping me the night of his accident.

"I looked over at him sleeping wondering what if I left him would he understand? Will he go back to his old ways and start hitting me until I give in and I say I'll stay? I just don't know anymore I'm really confused.

I realized the time it 4:30am in the morning and got up and went to my bathroom insearch of someone to make me sleep finally finding what I needed I took my pills with water and headed back to my room and got all tucked in.

***

I was awoken to the sound of my alarm clock and Daniel trying to wake me up saying get ready for school your mom is going to look after me now get out of bed get ready then get your butt to school.

"Alright I'm getting up. "I said barely audible.

"Good you've already missed so much school because of me. "He said.

I got up slowly getting out of bed, I started towards my walk in closet and walked in searching for something to wear, finally finding something I peeled off my PJ's and put my white shirt that has a silver cross on it and my black skinny jeans I bought when I went shopping with Lexi.

I made my way downstairs after doing my hair and makeup, I sat down where my mom and dad sat while everyone ate breakfast Ashley is already at school I kind of wanted to go to school with her but she’s the type of girl who is never late.

I ate and walked over to the door grabbed my hoodie off the hook and tossed it on, Daniel came rushing down the stairs as I was about to walk out the door and grabbed my wrist pulling me to him I flinched ready to be hit because that is what I’m used to but all he did was hug me and said he loves me.

“I love you to now I have to get going. “I said softly.

“Yes you do. “Daniel said with a smile on his face.

I turned around and bolted for my car I put my purse down on the hood of my car and searched for my keys finally finding my keys I unlocked the car and hopped in.

I sped off down the road towards my school, my school was only 10 minutes away but it’s cold out you know Canada is a cold place.

I made it into my school’s parking lot for students as the buzzer went signalling to get to class, I hurriedly parked my car turning it off and got out.

I ran to the school and into the doors finally dawning on me that I hadn’t talked to Lexi for almost a week now.

 I rushed through the hallways making it to my locker I got my books that I needed for Mathmatics and headed to class, as I walked in I was greeted by Lexi right away and by Chris, if Daniel ever found out Chris is talking to me right now I don't think I'll be alive another day but again Daniel has been  nice lately so I honestly don't know anymore.

"Where have you been Hannah Benson? "Lexi stammered.

"Daniel was in a car wreck he was drunk and driving. "I said politely.

"What?? is he okay? he's stupid to get drunk then drive. "She said sternly.

"Yeah I know right. 

"So are you coming to my party this Friday? "Chris interrupted.

"Hmm I don't know I will talk to Daniel about it but I'm pretty sure he'll say no. "I answered.

"Everyone take a seat now. "Ms. Pam yelled.

"Well give me a call later then. "He said quickly before taking his seat.

I walked to the back of the class and took my seat next to a kid named Liam he's new I think I've seen him around my neighbor hood a few times but not a lot.

I took out my notepad and start my multitasking of the day doing some math on a piece of paper the teacher hands out and doodling on the other it passes the time much faster.

The bell rung signalling to get to our next period class I packed my stuff up in my binder and caught up with Lexi.

"Hey I don't feel like being at school want to ditch with me? "I asked.

"Hmm sure but can Chris tag along? "she agreed and asked.

"Sure. "I answered.

Lexi Chris and I both walked to the parking lot together and decided to take our own vehciles Lexi Chris and I both walked to the parking lot together and decided to take our own vehicles to the mall, I got into my car and started up the engine and sped off down the road with Lexi and Chris right behind me.

I arrived at the mall just before Lexi and Chris did and we all parked our cars and met up at the mall doors.

"Alright so anyone up for food? "I asked.

Lexi and Chris both nodded.

"Alright what's the deal? you two have been acting weird all day. "I stated.

"Hanna me and Chris are going out as in we're boyfriend and girlfriend now. "She rushed it all out but I could still understand her.

What no she did not say that she knows I have feelings for him there is no way she's serious about this not at all I've been in love with Chris since the day I met him she couldn't do that to me she's my best friend.

"Oh congrats I'm happy for you two. "I said. Lie lie lie lie lie I'm not happy at all I thought to myself.

Today has offically turned into shit my best friend is going out with the guy that I've been in love with for years and I'm with a abusive asshole who hits me.

Chris was about to say something before I cut him off.

"Chris can I talk with you privately please. "I asked.

"Yeah.

I grabbed him by his hand and dragged him out the doors and around the corrider.

"Alright tell me the truth are you and Lexi really going out? "I asked sternly.

"cupcake calm down. "He soothed.

"No I will not calm down when I thought Lexi was my best friend but it turns out she's nothing but a back stabbing bitch she knew I'm in love with you. "I said realizing I just gave away my secret.

Chris stood there in shock and processing what I had just said, How could I be so stupid and say all that? like come on Hannah your better then that.

"So your telling me your in love with me? "He asked.

All I could do was nodd I had nothing to say for myself.

"Why didn't you tell me this Hannah Benson? "He questioned.

"I honestly don't know I didn't think you liked me or not. "said looking down at my feet.

"No excuse. "He said and stormed off back into the mall.

Hannah Benson why are you being this way? you have a boyfriend and his name is Daniel now enough with thinking you like Chris, I thought to myself.

I went back around the corrider and decided to just go home, I walked into the parking lot and found my car and got in starting the engine.

The ride home felt long considering I took the long way home Chris and Lexi had called me about a 100 times by the time I got home.

I parked my car in the garage and went into finding Daniel watching TV  I walked around the kitchen and into the living room and took a seat next to him with a huff.

"Why are you home early and why are you huffing and puffing? "He asked.

"It's nothing I just didn't want to be there. 

"I think you should go back to school. "He said sternly.

I looked at him and glared and took off upstairs into my room slamming the door shut then screaming in frustration, Why is he always controlling? like seriously I just want to live my life without being told what to do yeah ok school is important but I need to have control of my life too and not have someone else control it for me.

A few minutes later I heard a loud knock on my door indicating someone was upset which was Daniel.

"What do you want Daniel. "I asked sternly.

"We need to talk now. "He shouted.

"No we don't I don't want to see your face.

"Well then I guess thats to bad. "He said well twisting the door knob realizing it's locked.

"Your not coming in. "I said with a laugh.

"HANNAH MARIE BENSON OPEN THIS DOOR NOW. "He screamed.

"What happen to the nice Daniel I once cherished and loved. "I said without thinking.

"You bitch you better fucking open this door now before I break it down.

"You can't your still recovering and getting your strength back.

I got up and started packing clothes, I had to get away for a bit I tossed some socks underwear bras makeup and other stuff I may need I planned on going out to my cabin where there is no cell service so Daniel couldn't contact me at all no one could unless I used the internet.

"What's all that noise what are you doing? "He asked.

"Nothing.

"Stop lying to me.

"I'm not lying Daniel Leaver.

"Don't you dare call me by my full name only my father does that. "He said sternly.

"Whatever I don't care. 

"What's gotten into you your being a real bitch today.

Once I heard him say that, that was it I lost it I swung the door open and punched him outside the head he stumbled over and fell down.

"Don't call me that I'm done with you we're over I hate you so much stay out of my life. "I screamed in his face.

"Why the fuck did you fucking hit me. "He yelled at me.

"Because that's all you've ever done to me, you hit me kick me throw me around even against cement floors and walls so you know what you fucking shut up I've had enough. "I screamed again in his face.

I've seriously had it with him I can't take it anymore I need out and I'm going to get out of this relationship even if I have to fly to another country.

He got up and stood in front me and screamed it's not over until he says it's over.

"Fuck you, we're done. "I said slamming the door in his face.

I dropped my bags outside the window and climbed out myself as I was jumping down I scripped myself on the cement of my house.

I put my bags in the truck of my car I saw Daniel looking out through the living room window getting ready to come get but I got into my car as fast as I could and sped down the road making it to the perimeter highway.

The ride to the cabin felt like it took thousands of years to get there, I unloaded my stuff and went into the cabin putting my things down in front of the door.

I realized that the house phone is still hooked up so I decided that I'll call my old friend Justin who lives out here.

"Hey Justin it's Hannah remember me? "I asked him.

"Oh my gosh Hannah it's been forever where have you been? "He asked already answering my question.

"Hmm I think we should talk in person about how I've been I think it's about time that I've told someone and I only trust you. "I rushed it all out fast but I knew he'd understand.

"Sure Hannah anything for you I will be right there give me 20 minutes okay Hanna-kins? 

"Alright I will be waiting. " I said and ended the call.

I walked over to the TV and turned it on as I heard my cell ring which surprised me because I thought there was no cell service out here, I picked my phone up and looked the the caller ID it read.

INCOMING CALL FROM DANIEL THE WOMEN BEATER.

I answered it by mistake.

"Where the hell are you? 'He asked right away.

"None of your business we're done over we're no longer boyfriend and girlfriend.

"You better tell me where you are now or else. he didn't get to finish his sentence as to Justin walked in and said a loud Hello which made Daniel pissed off to hear a mans voice.

"Whose the fuck is that Hannah? are you cheating on me? you fucking better not be.

"Daniel goodbye I'm blocking your number. "I said and hung up.

"What was that about? "Justin asked.

"That's Daniel and I was actually going to talk to you about him.

"Oh okay what's up? 

"Justin I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to come out and say it, I've been going out with Daniel for about 3 years now and he's beaten me a lot and I know why, because I cheated on him with his best friend Caleb and I need out of this dreading relationship but I'm only going to get out if I get help.

Justin stood there processing all this new information and I watched as his face went from shock anger confusion disapointment and many more.

"So all this time that you've been away you've been in a abusive relationship I'm I correct? 

"I nodded yes.

"So this explains why you haven't come back to the cabin with your parents over the years?

"Yes Justin now will you help me?

"Yes Hannah I will help you with anything. 

"Will you stay here with me as long as I need to stay? "I asked.

"Yes but nights I will have to go to work I work as a security guard.

My phone started ringing again repeatedly as soon as I answered my dad Nathan started asking repeatedly where I am.

"Dad calm down I'm safe but I can't tell you where I am I love you dad please don't try contacting me on this cellphone I will be getting rid of it as soon as I can get a new one and I will call you and mom when I get it but the number will be private no one is to know the number, goodbye dad.

I hung up my cellphone walking outside getting ready to smash my phone as I realize Justin is calling my name I turned around and looked at him.

"Yes?

"Give me the honour of smashing that iphone of yours. "he said,

"Huh sure whatever. "I responded and handed him my phone.

Before I knew it my phone was in itsy bitsy piece on the ground all smashed up and just trashed it kind of broke my heart to smash my phone it was my life it was the only thing that saved me from my beating at times but I guess I no longer have to worry about that anymore.

"Haha that was easy. "said well flexing his biceps.

"Ahaha stop showing off mister Justin.

 "Oh you love it.

"Hmmmm yeah whatever you say.

****

Me and Justin watched a movie messed around the internet I deactivated my facebook account and emails before heading to bed.

I got to my room and got ready to bed as I got into the bed and it felt like I slammed into a brick wall I started feeling up realizing it is Justin he flinched and chuckled my eyes widened as I realized I was feeling up a half naked Justin.

"Are you done feeling me up Ms. Benson? "He said startling me.

"Well this is my room and I was feeling you up to figure out what was in front me when I realized it was you.

"So you weren't feeling me up for your own need to feel up this sexy body? "He asked.

I coughed at his question and laughed in his face.

"You're hilarious, I'm not looking for no boy toy just yet and stop your flirting you've never once flirted with me before.

"Haha that was before I matured back then I was a horny teenager with no control.

"Hmm what are you getting at here? "I asked confused.

"I'm saying I liked you Hannah I liked you way to much to make you think I was messing with your feelings back then, back then I was hormoanal and didn't know how to control it and I didn't want to put you in that situation.

"Justin maybe you should go I shouldn't of asked for your help. "I said sternly already shutting him out.

"Are you serious Hannah? we've known each other for a long time don't hold back your feelings.

"I'm not holding anything back I don't feel anything.

As I said that in a split second he stood up got dressed and was out the door and outside getting into his truck driving away, I decided I'll just go home I didn't really map out my plan either so I thought I'd just get this yelling and screaming at over with.

I packed all my belongings back up once again and carried them out to my car I got into the car and drove off it's a long drive home I thought to myself.

I looked out my rear view mirror only to see Justin following me, to be honest that's kind of creepy and totally not a Justin move to follow me, I pulled my car over and so did Justin, I got out of the car and walked over to Justin.

"Why are you following me? "I shouted a little louder then I thought.

"Don't yell at me Hannah I'm only looking out for you.

"Well I'm a big girl I can look out for myself. 

I walked away from him leaving him the only person who probably would ever truly cared for me I drove off back onto the highway the ride home was long and dreading as I parked into my driveway I realized that Daniel's car is still here which means he's probably in my room.

I got into the house with my bags and started for my room, I got into my room turning the lights on only to walk into Daniel's chest.

"Where have you been Hannah? "He almost shouted.

"I was with Lexi I needed to get away I'm sorry. "I lied to him.

"Why couldn't you of just said that instead of us fighting? "He asked.

I shrugged I didn't know what to say, I didn't know if it was because I was lying or because well I really don;t know what to say.

"I'm actually tired can we just go to bed? "I asked.

He nodded and got into the bed as I did the same considering I was still in my pajama's he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him with his mouth inches away from my neck I could feel his breathe on my neck, he knows it's a turn on and I bet anything he's just doing that to tease me for my punishment and then not fix what he started yeah that's his plan.

Before I could pull away I was flipped over and on my back with a naked Daniel on top of me I didn't even realize he had gotten undressed under the covers.

“What do you think you are doing Daniel Leaver?” I asked nervously.

“I want you, Hannah Benson, the same way I know you want me,” He whispered over the nape of my neck. 

I felt my heart beat pick up from the steady pace, my blood boiling in my veins. My breath came in short pants now. God, I was nervous.  I felt my lips part as he leaned down and planted a small chaste kiss on the sweet spot right below my ear. I felt goose bumps cover my skin. I hope I don’t give away how good this felt right now. Daniel even with his reckless and careless ways knew my body like the back of his hand. 

    I arched my back forward, as he slipped his hand inside my shirt, caressing my sides. My skin burned where he touched, sizzling and aching to be more felt. I hadn’t felt this way in months, let alone by Daniel. I had missed this. 

   His hand slid up my torso, in-between the valley of my breast before resting on my chest. His index fingers grabbed the top of the cup of my bra and pulled it down exposing my pink nipple. I gasped at the fast movement, his hands grabbed my breast, his thumb and index fingers rubbed back and forth on the sensitive area of my breast. I took short and fast intake of breaths.  God this felt good.

  “D-Daniel…” I moaned, my fingers reaching towards his brown disheveled hair, I ran my hands all through it, tugging at it. I hear a low growl rumble deep in his chest.

 His hands desperately reached down towards my torso, skimming the brim of my jeans, he tugged at the small button before one handedly popping it free. I felt my skin heat more at his contact as he began to pull my jeans down my legs. I leaned my bum up so he could get my pants off the curve of my butt, before plopping back down on the bed. I shivered as the coldness of the room met my skin.

 That thought is quickly forgotten as  Daniel’s lips come in contact with mine. They were smooth and soft to the touch, his hands left my hips and searched for the sides of my face as he brought me closer, deepening the kiss, I moaned into his mouth as he asked for entrance, I let him in. Our tongues for dominance over one another, as his hands entangled into my hair.

  The kiss went from being a passionate one to one filled with ecstasy and lust in just a matter of seconds. I wanted him now. I wanted him more than I’ve ever wanted anyone before. I had to have him.

   His hands left my face to play with the button on my shirt, he grip the top and in one fast movement rips it all the way down. All the buttons that were sowed on to the shirt splatter all over the wooden floor. He tugs it off my arms and throws it onto the floor, my bra does the same thing as it followed suit. 

  I stare breathlessly at Daniel, his eyes were dark with desire. Daniel wanted me. There was no denying this. He wanted to make me his.

   “Oh God Hannah…” He growled.

  He leans down towards my stomach and plants small chaste kisses on to my hip bones as he kisses right below my navel, going all the way north. I start to squirm under his grip, but his hands rest on my stomach as he whispers. “Relax..”

    As soon as he whispers those words, I am calm and my body is more than ready for him. He continues to kiss over the fabric over my sex. I bit my bottom lip to keep from moaning, the sheets underneath my hands have become crumpled from the death grip I had them in my fists. God, this felt good. 

    “You are so excited for me aren’t you?” He teases as he kisses my sex. I felt my body almost leave me. Don’t tease me like that please. I thought.

I felt my cheeks go red, his fingers slip into the material as he pulls it down my thighs over my bum and down my legs. I was completely exposed to him. This was it. 

        He stops and stands back for a minute admiring me. “God, you are beautiful,” 

I leaned up and trap him in a kiss, and I grab his shirt and pull it over his head stopping the kiss momentarily. I  quickly throw it to the floor. I skimmed my fingers along the outline of his abs. His skin was so soft underneath my fingers. Oh god his scent. He smelled so good. It was a mix of Axe and just pure manly scent. My fingers grazed his back as I switched position with him. He was now laying down as I straddled him. Both of my legs on either side of his body. I grabbed the buckle of his belt undoing it pulling it apart and I slide down his pants.

  Daniel’s fingers squeezed my thighs. God, that felt good. 

  A couple of minutes later Daniel was completely naked. We had switched position’s again, so now I was below him again as his towered my small body. He leaned down and gave me a short sweet kiss as he position himself in front of my sex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.9K 61
Missy has not had an easy life. Moved out when she was only 16 years old. For the past 4 years she has lived with her friend Annie and taken care of...
240 111 15
Hannah Rhoda, a sixteen year old girl attends a camp for the misbehaving teens. This is where she learns about the world.
122K 2.4K 18
17 year old Claire's life is like a rollercoaster there's ups and downs. She gets pregnant by her best friend at a party and then there's more dow...
9.9K 921 40
17 year old Aaliyah gets caught up in some problems with the boy next door after a mistake changes her life.