Disconnected / h.s.

By BritishBums

unknown : is this norma unknown : ?? Me : tf this is natalie who u be More

blurb
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
epilogue
SECOND BOOK !

thirty five

17.5K 1.1K 1.3K
By BritishBums

.

.

- Harry -

.

.

I was still frozen in place, staring at my phone for the longest time.

Was she being serious? Was this another joke?

It had to be..

Or maybe she was drunk. That had to be it.

It's been five minutes already, Louis and Danielle still staring at me like I've gone crazy.

I would in a second, if I don't get to the bottom of this.

I continued to ignore them though as I hesitantly typed a reply.

.

Me : What?

.

I slightly pushed my phone away from me, burying my face in my hands.

"Oh my god. Oh my.. Freaking god." I whispered continuously to myself, growing even more anxious as the time passed by.

"What is it now, Harry? A new level on Best Fiends?"

"No! No, listen.. It's Natalie. Or a drunk Natalie. She wouldn't just randomly text me i love you after months and months.. And, I don't even know what's going on." I rambled, motioning my hands as they both stared at me with wide eyes.

"Well talk her down! Call her." Louis insisted as I shook my head.

"I can't. I don't know what to even say to her."

"Well first off, tell her how much of an idiot you are for letting her go."

"Wrong, Louis.'' I pointed. "She let me go."

"Okay, I think it's clear both of you let each other go." Danielle cut me and Louis off as we silenced.

Yeah, I guess she was right.

But Natalie was drunk.. Again. She probably has no idea what she's even saying.

So maybe I'd just play along.

.

.

Unknown : I LVOE YOU HARRY

Me : who dis

Unknown : norma

Me : um sorry norma doesn't quit ring a bell

Norma : IT WAS ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS I SAID TO YOU

Me : okay natalie look you need to stop

Norma : stop? im not a car that you can just teLL TO STOP HARRY YOU ARENT A STOPLIGHT

Me : Natalie please

Norma : i owed it to you

Me : you didn't owe me anything, i said i loved you, it didn't have to be a two way street

Norma : i love you. I loved you so much, that I took you for granted. I let you go, bc I lost hope in us.

Me : you're drunk nat, please. Don't do this.

Norma : don't do what?

Harry : don't make me feel this way. Don't make me feel like there's still something there when tomorrow morning, you'll wake up and push me away. Again.

I love her. : I didn't know you felt that way

Me : you saw it, natalie. You felt how much I fell in love with you. I've been through a living hell, Nat what do you think? I let you go without a single struggle?

You are so selfish. You're selfish, Natalie and I know I never get angry or upset like this, but it's the truth.

YOU think just because you're drunk you can pour out all of your feelings after months and months with nothing?

.

.

- Natalie -

.

I felt warm tears trickle down my cheeks after I read his long messages.

My eyesight was now blurrier than it already was, as I pursed my lips.

Angrily, I tapped the call button and pressed the phone to my ear.

Leaning on the wall, this room felt like it was closing in on me, somehow.

Or was it just the alcohol in my system?

"Natalie I mean it, hang up." Harry slowly said.

"Why did you pick up then? Why did you?" I cried shakily.

"Maybe I missed your voice. Maybe, I missed hearing you like this." He rose his voice, my heart dropping.

I felt terrible. There, I said it.

"I meant it when I said you were selfish. You are so selfish, you know why? Because you didn't think about me. I bet once you dropped me, you let me go without a single doubt." He yelled and I'm suddenly scared.

I'm frightened at his angry tone, it was something rare.

And this had to be the first time I've encountered this side to him.

"Don't you dare speak for my thoughts. Don't! You think it was easy? Harry, I still think about you to this day! Why in the world would I call you if I thought otherwise?" I sobbed.

"Because you torment me, Natalie!"

"Well you torment me just as much, Harry. Maybe even more. You don't know that you do it, because it's the thought of you, stuck in my brain, looping and looping over and over again. You have no idea. The fact you've driven me to the point of insanity.." I said slowly, feeling a bile rise in my throat.

Oh god not now..

There was a silence on the other line, until I nearly puked.

"Nat, are you okay?" He sighed.

"No. Not without you." I murmured before ending the call.

And I really did puke after that.

I felt bad for whoever had to clean up, but mostly, I was too distracted to care.

My cheeks were wet with tears, and smeared with makeup but once again, I didn't bother.

Groaning softly, I fell to my side lightly before it all faded to pitch black.

.

.

****

.

I woke up to a massive headache, expectedly.

I vividly remember most of the night, how I drank too much than usual, which caused most of a blur throughout the rest of the night.

But I remembered some parts.. I wish I didn't.

I remembered opening my phone and briefly talking to Harry and crying my eyes out.

But I couldn't remember exactly what it was about.

Letting out a deep sigh, I pressed my hands over my face.

As I tried to sit up, I winced at the throbbing in my head.

"Jesus Christ." I whispered, my voice scratchy.

My attention is immediately averted to a sound from beside my twin bed as I froze.

I thought it was Alex, but I was clearly wrong.

It was Zayn.

"Hey." I spoke softly, craning my neck so I could get a better look at him.

"Hi, yeah. Okay, what the fuck is this Natalie?" He angrily spoke through gritted teeth.

I stared at him in confusion until I saw what were in his hands.

Photos. Lots of them. Most of them were of us. Harry and I.

"Why are you going through my stuff?" I gasped, getting to my feet and to his side.

He just had to go through my drawers.

"I asked first Natalie." He stared at me, angrily holding them up in front of my face.

"Stop.. Just stop it." I weakly spoke, trying to take them from him.

"This is ridiculous." He laughed dryly. "You have got to be kidding me."

"Zayn, give them to me." I said slowly, staring at him with widened eyes.

"Tell me why you still have these then. Say it." He spat.

I remained silent, tears brimming my eyes as I looked down.

"I love him Zayn.. I-I still love him, okay?" I shook my head, my voice shaky.

All these pictures were something that still kept me connected to him, no matter what happened between us.

And that's why I could never get myself to put them away, let alone throw it away for good.

"I'm sorry."

He didn't reply, just stared at me.

Something dark was in his eyes.

"If I ever hear or see him again. I swear to fucking God Natalie."

He stood up and stormed away from me, the photos in his hand.

My heart dropped as I quickly followed behind him.

"Zayn! Zayn stop what are you doing?" I yelled after him.

I followed him into the kitchen and I nearly screamed at the sight.

He had thrown the photos into the kitchen sink, pulling out the black lighter from the back of his jean pocket.

"No!" I cried once he switched it on and threw it down to the pile of pictures.

I ran towards him in tears, as I shoved him back.

My first instinct was try to save them.

Turning on the sink I watered them down, but it was too late.

"What is wrong with you." I shouted, crying.

"I.. I'm sorry, Natalie I didn't mean to--"

"Get out."

He tried to walk towards me but I pushed him back once more.

"I said get out!"

Once he left, I weakly fell to my knees and buried my face in my hands.

This was a living nightmare.

.

.

___________________________

.

A/N:

.

.

WHAT JUST FREAKING HAPPENED

OH MY GOSD

((Again sorry for typos)))

VOTE AND COMMENT! GET THIS TO 1K COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEAAASE
.

- Mia

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.1K 48
leaving one life behind, to start another. friendship, fallouts, family.
61.1K 2.8K 45
*Set in Season 1* Jax and Arielle only had one agreement, get married. It was the only way that she could live in America, and keep herself safe from...
533K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
4.4K 79 6
Three pups;Chase, Everest and Zuma, fall for three different pups, but don't know how to accept that they're gay I don't own Paw patrol, only this st...