Standing In The Sun (Narnia f...

By SimplyAnonymousX

When you get taken to a world of freedom and fantasy you would think its great. What if you met a Prince? Wha... More

Standing In The Sun (Narnia fanfic)
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The Sequel

chapter 3

1.1K 13 0
By SimplyAnonymousX

(HKDGAL wrote this chapter)

I felt the water over my head and I reached up to try to stop from drowning. I saw a brown headed girl looking down and then a man with brown hair and dark brown eyes jumped into the water with a rope. He landed into the water with a giant splash and he swam over to me and tied to rope around me and he held onto me and we got pulled up.

"What is your name sir?" I asked.

"I am King Caspian X," he told me and than he added, "Call me Caspian though."

"Very well then," I told him and he smiled.

"What is your name?"

"I am Emmy Meela Anderson, but call me Emmy only," I told him.

Once we got on the boat, the brown headed girl ran over to us and asked me, "Are you okay?"

"I am and you're?"

"I am Samantha but call me Sam. What is your name?" she said.

"I am Emmy."

"Nice to meet you," she said.

"It is nice to meet you too," I replied with a smile.

Caspian coughed to get our attention as we saw 5 people in the water. "Not again!" Caspian shouted.

Caspian helped them out of the water and I saw that 3 boys and 2 girls. The girls had brown hair and one of the boys had dark brown hair. The oldest boy had bright brown looking hair and the other boy had blond hair and blue eyes.

"Everyone meet Susan, Peter, Lucy, and Edmund. Also some guy I have never meet before," Caspian said and I giggled.

"I am Eustace Scrubb," the blond said and I nodded.

"I am Emmy Anderson and that is Samantha but call her Sam," I said pointing at me and Samantha. Peter smiled and so did Edmund and Eustace. I looked at them and turned back to Caspian. "So what are we doing here?"

"Well, we're after the evil here. We need to get the shields because it will help stop the evil," Caspian told us and we nodded. Sam seemed to know what he was talking about but I didn't.

"Okay then do we do something to get them?" Peter asked with his eyes on me.

"You under go challenges to get the shields," Sam told us. Her eyes were on Peter than at me.

"Oh," we all said but Caspian and Sam. I noticed Eustace was looking me in the eyes and I looked down fearing the attention I was getting.

I walked around on the boat and Peter said, "This must be the Dawn Treader."

"It is," Sam said with a smile.

"Are you two dating?" I asked. They nodded and Caspian looked kind of hurt about it. "Interesting."

Caspian finally said, "I think we're going to face the first test now."

I looked around and saw smoke. Lucy shouted, "Be careful!"

I noticed a lion watching from above and I knew his name automatically. "Aslan!" I shouted and then the smoke over took us.

Eustace got the first test and he turned into a frog, but really it was a different test I think. I knew it wasn't his "offical" test. Aslan shouted, "He can only be fixed by a kiss."

"I am not kissing him," Sam said looking at her boyfriend Peter.

"We can't kiss our cousin," Lucy and Susan said at the same time and that left me.

"Guys...I can't! No I just....fine," I said and I walked over to the frog form of Eustace. "You better not enjoy this."

He croaked. "Here I go then."

I pressed my lips against his froggy lips and then he turned back to normal and I washed my lips with salt water. "Ewww!" I whined.

Aslan looked at me and said, "The first test has been passed."

"What?" I asked.

"You were tested. You were to kiss him or not," Aslan told me and I nodded.

"I hope he didn't enjoy it," I said.

"I did," Eustace told me. "I never kissed someone before. Not even my parents."

"That explains so much and yet so little," I said. Caspian chuckled.

I looked at Eustace and then at everyone else and looked at the sky. I noticed it was night time now and I thought it passed only a few seconds. Earth time must be slower than Narnia time, but it didn't matter. I needed to get out of here and defeat the evil.

"So when is the next test?" Peter asked.

"I can't say," Aslan said.

"Wow," I said.

"What?"

"It's night," I told them. They looked at the sky to.

"You're right," Edmund said. "It seems only like 5 minutes or a few seconds passed."

I looked around and asked, "Where can I sleep?"

"In that room over there," Caspian said pointing to the cabins on the ship. I nodded.

I walked into the cabin and it had clothes already dried. I changed into a night gown and I laid on the soft bed and closed my eyes.

the next day

I heard someone opening the door and I found Lucy looking at me. "Good morning," she said.

"Good morning Lucy," I replied with a soft smile. "How is everyone?"

"We're good," she told me. "Ready to get the day started?"

I nodded. "I'll be out in a second."

I washed up and then walked out of the cabin and back onto the deck and found everyone. I had a new outfit on and it was a blue dress and it was long but not under my feet, I had boots on and they were brown, I looked pretty natural today. "How was everyone's sleep?" I asked.

"Good," Eustace said before anyone else could say anything. Caspian looked at Sam softly.

"Mine was okay but the dream wasn't," Caspian told me.

"How was your dream Sam?" Peter asked his girlfriend.

"It was lovely," she told him and she kissed his cheek. Caspian looked hurt but he covered it up by shouting,

"Is that a army after us?!?"

Sam looked and so did the rest. "I don't see anything," Edmund told him.

"I don't either," Eustace also told us.

I looked over carefully and scanned the location and noticed nothing. "I think you must being seeing things," I said to Caspian.

"Yeah...I must be," he said.

Eustace walked over to me and asked, "Did you get a shield?"

"Now that you mention it...I did," I said. "It's sitting over there still."

"Caspian here is the shield Emmy got us!" Eustace shouted. I smiled. "She is an amazing girl."

I blushed at that and told him, "Now I'm just one of a kind."

I saw that we came upon an island and I got a nice look of it. "Should we go on it?" Lucy asked.

"Not today," Caspian said. "I must train everyone to fight pretty good so when can stop the evil without getting hurt badly."

"So you're going to train us?" Lucy asked.

Caspian nodded. "Lucy and Emmy I will teach one of you how to fight with a sword and the other to shoot a bow. Eustace you will use a sword as well."

"That is a bloody good thing right?" Eustace asked with his british accent.

"I think it is," I told him.

"Thanks."

Caspian made Lucy, Eustace, and me follow him to below the Dawn Treader's deck. Once under it, he handed me and Eustace a sword. Lucy got the bow but she seemed proud to have it. "Now Eustace and Emmy fight with regular knowledge of a sword."

"Regular?" I asked.

"I think he means without knowing how to fight with it," Lucy said.

"Oh," I said and me and Eustace got into battle stance.

"No don't hurt each other!" Caspian told us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484 4 17
You and Sam are now doing things you never expected. Get into arguments that were thought to never be possible. Lose people you would never want to l...
31 0 22
In a post-apocalyptic world a curse has spread, leaving people with enhanced abilities. But with some people stronger than others this creates fear...
70.6K 1.9K 40
What if someone could show you the world, your greatest fears, your whole life? Make you laugh, rethink things, take chances. What if your whole life...
6.1K 220 35
'You've changed, Raina.' He said, simply. Raina thought of an answer. 'Well, sometimes life throws curveballs at you, and you have no choice but to...