I'm BTS's Choreographer [Comp...

By KP0P_Beccca

Rebecca Lee is a normal girl, she's 19 years old and has a good life. Rebecca has danced her whole life and t... More

One| Rebecca Lee
Two| Meeting them for the first time
Three| Finally getting a job
Four|Almost late
Five|Q&A
Six|Teahyung's ex..
Seven|First Dance Practice
Eight| Kookie in love?
Nine|Selca time with Bts
Ten|Texting All Night Long
Eleven|Give Back My Phone!
Twelve|War Of Hormone
Thirteen|Confession
Fourteen|I Like U
Sixteen|Party (Part 1)
Sventeen| Party (Part 2)
Eighteen|3 More Dances
Ninteen|Wrong Outfit..
Twenty|Breanna's New Job
Twenty One|Interview
Twenty Two|Date Nigth (1)
Twenty Three|Date Night (2)
Twenty Four|Date Night (3)
Twenty Five|Date Night (4)
Twenty Six|Date Night (5)
Twenty Seven|Date Night (6)
Twenty Eight|Date Night (7)
Twenty Nine|See You In 2 Months
Thirty|Why lie?
Thirty One|Birthday Party
Thirty two|I hate my life
Thirty three| what is going on?
Thirty Four|Sneaking Out
Thirty Five| Drunk Rebecca
Thirty Six | Punishment
Thirty Seven |The love of my life
Thirty Eight |Jagiya
Thirty Nine | I will quit too!
Forty|Be My First..
Forty One |I'm Back Baby
Forty Two| What's Wrong With Suga?
Forty Three | Moving?
Forty Four| You Need A Vacation
Forty Five |A Secret Plan?
Forty Six|Having Fun In The Snow
Forty Seven|Let's Go On A Date
Forty Eight| Getting Ready For You
Forty Nine|Be Mine Forever

Fifteen|No shirt!

659 18 36
By KP0P_Beccca

~Teahyung's Pov~
I finally made it to our dorm. My mood was amazing now that Rebecca confessed her feelings to me. But does that mean we're together now? I don't know, I have to asked her tomorrow.
I walk into the living room to find Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok watching Tv.
"Hey Taehyung! What happened to you? I never seen you that mad before." Hoseok asked and the rest looked at me.
"He was jealous." Seokjin said when he walked in.
"Jealous of what Hyung?" Namjoon asked him.
"Jimin was going to confess and Taehyung got jealous because he likes Rebecca too." Seokjin said and sat down in the couch beside Yoongi. They all looked at me and I tried to avoid eye contact with them.
"Wait you like Rebecca too?!" Jimin asked when he and Jungkook walked in from their room.
"Yeah I like her and she likes me, she saw me yelling at you and ran after me. She wondered what happened and then she confessed her feelings.." I said and walk around in the living room.
"Wow so you was the one she liked.." Jimin said and looked sad.
"I'm sorry hyung." I said. "I'm sorry that I was so jealous and all that."
"No it's okey, I hope you two are happy together. I promised Rebecca that I would get over my feelings and that we would be friends just like before."
"Thank you hyung." I said and hugged him.
"So dose this mean you two are together now?" Jungkook asked.
"Don't know.. We just said that we liked each other and then kissed.. I didn't ask her about that."
"Wow you kissed her! Is she good?" Hoseok joked.
"Who kissed who first?" Yoongi asked.
"Um she did.." I said and blushed.
"Well if you kissed and confessed your feelings then your together I think." Yoongi said.
"Yeah I think so too hyung." Jungkook said.
"But if you wanna be sure, ask her on the party tomorrow." Namjoon said.
"Yeah I guess.." I said and walked to the kitchen. "Seokjin hyung I'm hungry!" I said and opened the fridge. Seokjin walked into the kitchen.
"Okey I will make something for you and the rest."
"Thank you hyung!" I walked back to the living room again.
"Guys!" Hoseok said loud.
"Ugh shut up!" Yoongi said and laid in the couch. "Let me sleep."
"You can sleep later! We need to find something to wear tomorrow!" He yelled and ran to his and my room.
"Damn he's right." Namjoon said and got up and walked to his room.

We started to look for outfits to wear and Seokjin were cooking dinner too us.
We help each other finding the outfit and soon we find the perfect ones.

Seokjin outfit:

Yoongi's outfit:

Hoseok's outfit:

Namjoon's outfit:

Jimin's outfit:

My outfit:

Jungkook's outfit:

After we found our outfits we eat all the food Seokjin had made for us and after that we went to sleep.

~Rebecca's Pov~
It was Friday and that means it's party time! All the girls and me was at Ciara, she was home alone and her house was the closest to Bts Dorm. Nia and Breanna was doing their makeup, Yessi was fixing her hair and me and Ciara was changing to the party clothes.
But before I took off my clothes I looked at the girls. I had to tell them about Tae and Jimin..
"Girls.. I have something to tell you." They all looked at me seriously and confused.
"What is it unnie?" Nia asked and stopped with her makeup.
"Jimin said he liked me yesterday and that he wanted us to date..." I said and looked seriously at them.
"He did what?!" They all yelled.
"What did you say? Are you dating now!?" Ciara asked.
"I said that I had feelings for someone else, so we are still friends and he said he would get over his feelings." I answered her.
"What you have feelings for someone?! Who!" Breanna yelled at me.
"It's obviously Taehyung Oppa." Yessi said and I looked down and blushed.
"Yeah it's him! He's he's biased and everything." Nia said and started with her makeup again.
"Is it him?" Breanna asked.
"Yeah it's him and I-I kissed him.." I stuttered. They all froze and looked at me.
"You did what?!" Yessi yelled
"I told him how I felt and then I kissed him." I felt how red I was. They all smiled at me.
"Aw your so cute unnie." Nia said and got up from here seat. She walked over to me and then pulled me to the mirror. "Please let me do your makeup unnie." She begged and did aegyo. I laughed and said yes.

Nia and Breanna did everyone's makeup and now we were all done, we walked to the hall and putt on our shoes. We all had black high heels expect for Nia hers was lightly browned.
We walk out and started to walk the the boys dorm.
I took up my phone and texted Taehyung that we were on our way.

Me: oppaaaa! We're on our way!😜😬
TaeTae Oppa: yay! I can't wait to see you, i just want to hug you😘😝
Me: hah then hug me when I'm there😘
TaeTae Oppa: of course I will babe ❤️ see you soon

I smiled like a fool and blushed a dark rad color. We walked and walked but finally we got there. We could hear music play loud and the boys yelling at each other.
"Wow so loud they're playing!" Nia and Yessi said excited.
"Ah I can't wait!" I said and jump.
Ciara walked up to the dirt and knocked. It didn't take long before someone opened it. And that's someone was Jungkook.
He smiled shyly at us but still happy to see us.
"Hello girls please come." He said and gesture us to walk inside. We walk into the dorm one by one. The last one that walk in was Yessi, she hugged Jungkook and said hi. Jungkook said hi back in a shy way.
We followed the music and we came to the living room.
The living room was big enough for everyone to dance in, it was pretty nice and cool.
The boys had moved the brown couch a bit so we got more space to dance.

When we walked in we saw Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon already on the dance floor, dancing like crazy. They stopped dancing when they saw us. They smiled widely and hugged us and said hi.
"Hey guys you look amazing." Breanna said and looked at them up and down.
"Hah thanks Bre, you look nice too." Hoseok said. I noticed that Namjoon didn't take his eyes of Ciara since he saw her.
"Where's the rest?" Nia asked.
"Um Seokjin hyung and Yoongi hyung are in the kitchen and I don't know where Taehyung is." Hoseok said and started to dance again. He grabbed Nia and Breanna with him. They laughed and started to dance.
Namjoon and Ciara sat down in the couch and started to talk.
Yessi and Jungkook walked hand in hand to Jungkook's room I think. They looked really cute together.
I looked around the place, looking for Taehyung. Jimin notices that I was looking for him.
"He's in his room." Jimin said and pointed at a room.

I smiled and thank him. I walked to the door the Jimin had pointed at. I walked slowly and looking everywhere, it was really nice and clean and typical boyish. You could clearly see that only guys lived here.
I finally got to the door and I slightly opened it, I looked inside and that I saw was just amazing. I saw Taehyung changing! He was changing his shirt and that made me see he's abs. And oh boy dose abs! I have never seen Taehyung without he's shirt before.
Taehyung had he's back at me and was facing the mirror, I saw he's abs throw the mirror, I was blushing a dark red color. I poked my head in more. Taehyung was smiling now, why do he like to see himself or?
"See anything you like?" Taehyung asked now looking at me throw the mirror, my face got even redder now if that's possible.
"Um.. I'm sorry.. I should have knocked." I said and looked down. He turned around still shirtless, he had a smirk on his face as he walked up to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. My hands landed on his abs while he hugged me tightly. I froze, he's abs was so hard.
"I like this.." He said and leaned in and kissed my lips, the kiss lead to making out instead. He's tough was amazing, our toughs was dancing with each other.
We heard the door bell and we had to stop. I pulled away from Taehyung, we both smiled.
"Damn it Tae! Your good at this." I joked and hugged him.
"Your really good to Babe." He said and smiled. We heard the door bell again. "It's them."
"Got7!" I said and started to jump. I let go of him and ran out of his room, leaving him there smiling at my cuteness.
"It's them!" All the girls yelled and jump up and down. The guys laughed at us.
"Yell louder, I don't think they can hear you." Yoongi joked.
"Who wants to open the door?" Hoseok asked.
"Me!" Nia yelled.
"No I want to open!" Breanna yelled.
"Hell no I want to open it!" Ciara yelled.
"No me!" Yessi yelled.
"Hell to the nah! I'm the oldest." I said and walked to the door.
"Who cares that your the oldest? Let me open it!" Nia said and ran to the door and everyone was changing her. She quickly opened it and when she opened it she fell, she fell on her own feet.

~Jackson's Pov~
"Why are they taking so long?" I asked and rang the bell again.
"Wow do you hear that?" Mark asked and laughed.
"Wait what is that girls screaming?" Bambam said and looked confused.
"Namjoon didn't say there would be girls." I said.
"And why are they screaming, are they fans?" Yugyeom asked.
We heard footsteps running to the door, the door opened and a beautiful girl fell when it did.
I quickly got down on one knee and helped her up, she had her face down at first thanking me.
She lifted her head up and stared at me.
She was really beautiful, she had long black hair, brown eyes and her lips were in a nice pink shad. She had a black top and a cute little white skirt and she had light brown hells on. The girl blushed, we were really close. I couldn't take my eyes of her, she was so beautiful.
"Um hyung?" Bambam said and poked me in the face. I still couldn't look away from the girl.
"What." I said.
"There are more girls." JB said and tapped my head. The girl looked away from me, she walked to the rest of the girls.
"Um Hi! Please come in, somebody might see you!" A little girl said and grabbed Youngjae's arm pulling him in. There was four girls, five with the one that fell. We walked inside the dorm and said hi to Bts.
We walked to the living room and now the girls was about to introduce themselves. None of them was Korean so I think we have to speak English with them.
They all bowed and said hello to us in Korean, I got a bit surprised but that's easy to say.
The first one that introduced herself had a black skirt and a blue top. She had long dark brown hair.
"Hello my name is Breanna, but you can call me Bre if you want." She said in Korean, both the guys and I got surprised that her Korean was so good.
The second one that introduced herself had a blue short dress.
"Hey I'm Ciara. I'm bre's cousin and I'm the maekne of our little group. She said and smiled.
The third one had a black top and black and white striped pants. She was the shortest off them all and looked really cute.
"Hey I'm Yessi." She said shyly and looked down.
A tall girl took her hand and smiled at Yessi, she had a small black dress on, she had brown long hair and looked cute.
"Hello I'm Rebecca Lee and I'm Bts new choreographer." We all noted our heads, so this was the girl that Bts had talk about, interesting.
And now it was only one girl left, it was the girl that fell, she bite her bottom lip while she looked at me.
"Hi my name is Nia." She said and bowed again.

Nia what a beautiful name...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.5K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
596K 15K 47
When Big Hit Entertainment decides to expand their company to America and gets their first American Female singer and dancer what happens when the 18...
53K 2.7K 57
After her best friends wedding Rachel decides to get drunk at the hotel bar. Not knowing who carried her back to her room, she decides to go looking...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...