2190 Days//New Hope Club.

Od nhclubsandwich

"Six bloody years of being there for them, and this is how they repay me!? I've been through 2190 days of mak... Více

Prologue.
Poke.
Sexist Prick.
Noticed By Senpai.
Cake By The Ocean.
Yo.
Covers.
Friendshipversary.
Carter-Green.
House Arrest.
Coffee.
Skype.
Late Night Conversations.
Airplanes.
Notifications.
Leo.
Anger Blobs.
George's bed.
Blocked.
Unknown Numbers.
Home.
Call Me L.
Memes.
Pizza and Pringles.
Drunk.
Costa.
Rocha.
Sames and Blevie.
;)
Just Dance.
Spring Cleaning.
2190 Days.

LADS.

2.6K 111 39
Od nhclubsandwich

"Hello" Evie turned around at the sound of the emotionless voice, her green eyes meeting Blake's brown ones, which normally displayed happiness or fondness when he faced her, however at that moment they were empty. "Blake, what are you doing here?" She questioned, walking towards the other teenager "I missed you so much" she stepped forwards and hugged the boy, who didn't raise his arms to hug her back. Instead he continued standing there, emotionless, like some sort of drone. When she had realised that her hug was not being reciprocated, the blonde girl looked up to see the brunette looking back down at her with a straight face. "You could at least act a bit happy to see me, Blake, we haven't seen each other in ages" Hurt crept into Evie's voice as she walked backwards from the boy, neither one breaking the gaze they held. Blake didn't reply to the girl - instead, he raised his hand to rest it on the side of her face. His hand was cold, as if it were made out of ice, and the green-eyed girl started to turn to stone, her skin changing from where the other teenager's hand was resting. "What are you doing?" Evie questioned, trying to move away from the brunette in her panic but she was frozen.

"Keeping you like this, Evie, so you can't change. You'll stay like this forever and I'll keep you with me for as long as I live"

Evie's green eyes shot open and she instantly reached a hand up to feel her face, which (luckily) felt soft underneath her touch. With a groan, she let her hand fall whilst she flopped back down onto her pillow, ready to go back to sleep when there was a knock at the door. A second groan escaped her lips before she called out "Yeah?" weakly, her voice rough from lack of use overnight.

"Evie? It's Sasha, your dad told me to tell you to get up" The blonde groaned for a third time, not wanting to leave the lush warmth of her bed and be forced into the prison society called school. She appreciated the fact that if she didn't go to school then she would be dumb and unemployable for any decent-paying jobs, however she didn't like how stressful and degrading the school system was. If she were prime minister then she would change the whole school system so it didn't cause all of the people in it to have emotional breakdowns every other day. She would also ban quantum physics - who in the hell would need that in life? The green-eyed girl would much rather learn about things like how to take out a mortgage or paying taxes, all the boring adult things which she'd have to do when she was older. It would certainly be more useful to her than quantum physics would, anyway. "I think I'm ill, I shouldn't get out of bed" Evie finally replied to the maid, rolling over and shoving her head into her pillow, which smelled of her cocoa butter shampoo. The scent instantly made her feel better - it was her favourite smell and managed to help calm her down when she was angry; it was soothing, in a way. "He also said that if you don't go to school then you don't get your electronics back" The brunette added through the wooden door, causing the 16-year-old to groan for the fourth time in the minute she'd been awake for. If Sasha didn't know better then she would think that the girl was on her death bed. "Ugh, fine" Evie spat the words, the very thought of getting out of bed disgusted her.

Somehow mustering all of her willpower, she slid out of bed and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. She made herself a bowl of Crunchy Nut Clusters and plopped onto a breakfast bar stool, shoving a spoonful of the golden cereal in her mouth. ((They're the nicest things ever omg but mum won't let me have them >:( fml)) "Evelyn, I'm going back to Portugal on Wednesday, alright?" Yvonne informed the blonde girl, who rolled her eyes. Of course her mother wouldn't be spending more than a week at home with her neglected daughter before rushing off to a different country. Honestly, at that point the teenager had stopped telling herself it hurt and instead convinced herself it was annoying - it was the easiest way to deal with constantly being left behind. "Yeah, cool" Evie grumbled before shoving more cereal in her mouth, hoping that she would be able to avoid all conversation if she couldn't talk.

"And you can have your phone back now, but we're keeping your laptop and iPod until after school" her mother stated, hesitantly placing the teenager's phone beside her as if she wasn't really sure whether she should give it back to her daughter yet or not.
Evie instantly snatched it up and held down the power button, internally cheering when she found that it had some charge left over. As soon as it had turned on she started to scroll through Twitter whilst continuing to eat her cereal, trying hard not to dribble at the new selfies 5sos had posted. Once she felt reasonably up-to-date with the world, she exited Twitter and went onto the group chat as she left the kitchen and made her way back to her room.

Ladette to LADS🔥🔥

*In the style of Slim Shady* Guess who's back, back again 😉😏

Blondie: Evie's back, tell a friend 😄

Ladette: Yessssssssss George 👏👌🔥😂 Anyway, meet me round the corner from mine to walk to school, yeah?

Richard: Ayyyyyyyyyyy, Evie! And sure thing.☺️☺️

Reece's Pieces: Oi oi, Evie's not on house arrest anymore.😜

Ladette: I am, I've just got my phone back. I'm not allowed to go out or have any of my 'many boyfriends' over.🙄🙄

Blondie: Many boyfriends?🤔

Ladette: We're all in a polyamorous relationship guys, hate to break it to you.😘😈🔥😂

Richard: I thought it was just me and George, Goddamn.😡

Ladette: #Glake 🙌

Reece's Pieces: Hey, George is mine 😡😡😡😡😡

Ladette: #Greece 🙌

Ladette: Wait, how come nobody wants me??  😡😭

Blondie: #Gevie 🙌

Ladette: 💜💜

Richard: Reece, I think Evie just stole our man. 😡

Ladette: What can I say? 😏😉

Reece's Pieces: We're coming for you. 😐

Ladette: Let me do my mascara and then we can talk this over. 😅

Evie laughed and put her phone down so she could get changed quicker using both of her hands, rather than one-handed as she had been trying to do for the last five minutes whilst she was messaging the boys, thus giving herself more time to do her makeup. Now that the blonde had time to think of reasons to convince herself to enter through the gates of hell (school), she realised that she was kind of glad to be going as it meant that she could see her friends again. It was odd for her to not see them for more than 24 hours, whether it was face-to-face or on Skype, as they were practically inseparable. That and the fact that Evie didn't have any other friends to annoy when she got bored or lonely, so those three boys were her only option.

When the blonde was finally ready, she left her room and made her way out of the house, waving goodbye to Sasha as she went. It was quite a warm day so she rolled up the sleeves of her jumper as she walked away from her house, smelling the sweet refreshment of a brand new day. She made her way around the corner to see George standing there, on his phone whilst waiting for her. He looked up when he heard her approaching and barely had time to greet her before she had thrown her arms around his neck with an exclamation of his name.

"Hey! You okay?" The boy questioned, pulling back from the hug and looking right into the girl's green eyes as if he could read her every emotion and thought in them. He probably can, Evie thought he always seems to be able to read me like a book. Actually it's easier than that - more like a comic. "Evie?" snapping to her senses, the green-eyed girl realised that she hadn't actually replied to her best friend's question yet.

"Yeah, I was just bored out of my mind without you guys annoying me all weekend long" Evie winked at George who faked a scoff and was about to protest and state how amazing the boys where, when Blake walked up with Reece and was pounced on by the girl of the group. The dream from that morning was still on her mind and for some reason, seeing the real Blake and feeling his arms close tightly around her when she held him comforted her, making her feel safer as she inhaled his strong cologne. "Hey, what's this for?" The brunette questioned gently, however got no reply from the girl; she didn't want to explain her stupid dream. Instead she pulled away (after a bit too long) and grinned at the confused boy, before quickly hugging Reece and instructing "Right lads, let's go," as she started to walk in the direction of their school. The three boys looked between each other and shrugged in confusion, showing that they had no idea what had gotten into their friend.

The conversation was casual for a bit, until Blake perked up and exclaimed "Oh, Evie! We have important news!" which was accompanied by enthusiastic nodding from the blonde boys walking beside them.

"What?" Evie questioned, feeling herself getting excited just by seeing the excited looks on their faces.

"So, The Vamps may or may not have DM'd us..." Blake trailed off, not bothering to say any more because he knew that the girl would explode and start squealing before he could finish what he was trying to tell her.

"Oh my god, no way! What did they want?" The blonde's pitch rose higher as she spoke, due to the excitement and happiness which was building up inside of her. Of course The Vamps had DM'd them, they were bloody awesome. "They want to Skype us on Wednesday and talk to us about something, they didn't say what." Reece informed the girl, who gasped and stated, almost without hesitation "I bet they're gonna sign you"

"Woah, I don't think we're that good Evie" The eldest boy chuckled, the other two nodding in agreement with his words, almost causing the girl to smash all of their heads into the wall for putting themselves down. "No, but you guys are! And they signed that band... oh, what's their name?" Evie paused to think, rolling her hand in a motion like a royal wave as she tried to remember the name of the band. The guys eventually started their own little conversation as they waited for the girl's brain to function, because she was taking a while. "The Tide! That's their name, The Tide" The youngest of the group burst like a fireword, suddenly remembering the information she had been searching for. "Wait, I can't be over when they Skype" followed up this outburst, her face falling as her green eyes swivelled downwards to look at her feet.

"Why not?" George frowned, watching as disappointment flashed across her features.

"House arrest, remember?" Anger also made an appearance on her face as she thought about her parents and how they were treating her like a fucking ten-year-old!

"Fuck house arrest. Just pretend you're staying for something after school" George stated with a shrug. Evie looked up at the blonde boy and grinned, before the conversation switched to guessing what the popular band wanted to talk to them about. The New Hope boys kept suggesting things like 'they want to get us to stop posting covers' or 'they're going to sue us for covering their song so badly', however the girl in the group had other suggestions of how the Skype call was going to go.

I know they're going to sign you boys. I just know it.

~

This is dedicated to the amazing LittleMissLoverx1  who made me a cover, but sadly I couldn't use it as I can't use two covers :(

Shitty but my exams have started so yeah.

Also, 1.7k reads?! Thank you so so so so so much!!!!

Remember to ask the characters any questions you have!

~Ray x

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2K 174 26
"No, Reece! You can't keep doing that. You're losing fans due to how you act, you ruin your reputation, mate!" "How could I ruin my reputation just b...
366K 9.5K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
79K 2.6K 43
and they were roommates...
78.4K 3.6K 91
When George Smith, the "straight" high school kid, falls for the new boy in town, Reece Bibby, he soon figures out why he's never really been interes...