College Love (JacksepticeyeXR...

By SpookyBabe

You go to Bluebell University, a famous College in Wisconsin. (It's a College I made up :P) You have your fri... More

...Bluebell University...
...Model...
What a Dick!
Boyfriend?
..Family Time..
...Dinner...
Reunited
Party!! Party!!
A/n
Trouble..
Carnival!!
Like.. a date? Dating who?
Cleared up, Months pass by
Emotions...
Trouble Occurs
Meet Naomi! A date!
Studies, Fans, and Games
Passing, And planning a trip!
Kissing, Drivers License & Trip!
Boyfriend&Girlfriend? Shopping!
Road trip! The struggles..
Water and Hanging out
Campfire...(Short Part, A/n Rant)
Chill day, Date Night.
♡A/n♡

×A/n×

87 4 2
By SpookyBabe

If anyone were to go on my phone... dear god what will they see? A bunch of Jackaboy and Markimoo... it isnt my fault... I was on tumblr.. and found a bunch of cute pictures 😍😍 You cant blame me... you have done the same havent you?! 🤔🙃😐 lol but yes! Hi!! Just wanted to show you, I have gone insane... I cant live without Jack and Mark, I cant even live without Felix lmao. They are all too handsome!! Then there is me!! Who is.. uhm... well... ugly? Yeah... ill go easy on myself, But yes new update coming soon!! I really hope you guys enjoy this story!! I really love writing this type of stuff! Its just fun! And knowing people like it! Makes me so happy!!

Like c'mon.. be honest... you like this story... 😄 heh but yeah!! Cya!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 34 33
You woke up feeling good this morning but little did you know today was going to be the worst day of your life.You get up out of bed and check your...
133K 3K 15
You're PewDiePie's sister and you meet his friends when you go with him to revelmode. After a little bit, you start to develop feelings for Sean, or...
2.6K 47 15
Leave suggestions!!! This is my first time doing a wattpad story, please don't judge me. I'm trying to get better as i progress <3 No smut - not up f...
319K 9K 42
Cover : © harrystyaes One day, as you were sat in your room, you grew bored, going on a chat site. Immediately connecting with someone, you typed a...