Trouble..

I walk into a hall way where Danny stood.. "Y/n!! I found you! I need to say something... please?" I couldn't say no.. it seemed really important "Yeah sure whatsup Dan?" "Well.." he stopped talking and kissed me!! I surprisingly kiss back... then pull away, "No Dan.. I am sorry but I still... I still don't have feelings for you.. I like Jack.." the words flow like river.. then I noticed, Jack was turning the corner!! He must've heard god damnit!! "Oh... I-I am sorry Y/n.." "Its okay.." I hug Dan and walk away.

Back to finding Jack.. I had just saw him!! Wait. I stop in my tracks... what if he saw Dan and I kiss!? Oh god oh god.. I turn another corner finding Mark!! "Mark Mark Mark!" He turns toward me and makes a questionable look. "I-I.." I didn't know whether to tell him Dan kissed me or Jack saw me kiss Dan.. "I... I don't feel good... when are we going home?" "Uhh... we're you drinking? Are you ill?" He touches my forehead with his hand trying to find a fever "I only had one drink.. and I-I don't think I am sick... it-its fine.. never mind.." I walk away leaving Mark confused. I go back to the balcony and decide to look at the starry sky, when I hear a voice behind me "The beauty is still here I see.." I turn around to see Jack, he smiles.. I smile in return "Yeah.. the stars and moon are still here.." I say looking at the sky again "I wasn't talking about the sky... I was talking about you.." I knew, I was flustered.. "Thanks..." I say quietly "Your welcome.." he says standing next to me, admiring the sky.. He could be drunk.. and just handing out compliments.. which made me pretty sad.. "I'll be back..." I say walking out.

I really wanna leave... partying isnt as fun as I thought it would be.. I find Mark "Mark? Can you drive me down to the corner market?" "Uhm... At 10?" "Just please.." he shrugs and nods leading me to the front door aftering telling Wade and Bob he'll be back.. I sit in the car and cross my arms.. he gets into the drivers seat "What do you need from the-woah?... Are you okay sweetie.. Whats wrong.." I don't understand what he was going on about until he wiped tears from my eyes... "Whats wrong?" "... Uhm.. nothing.. I-I didn't even know I was crying.." he reaches over to hug me and as he hugs me I start sobbing.. "You can tell me what's wrong.." I lean back into my seat.. finally ready to tell Mark.. but before I do... I get a phone call, "Hello?" 'Hey Sissy!! Mom is in the hospital!! I really need you down here!! I-I didn't tell the others but I-I don't know what happened!! I can't find Ray anywhere!! I brought her here after seeing her laying on the floor passed out!! Please come!"
"O-okay!! I'll meet you there Kaden!!"
He tells me the hospital and I turn to Mark, "Mark will you take me to (Hospital Name)
Something is wrong with my mom...

-*-Skipping with time-*-

I run into the hospital probably looking like a wreck.. I walk up to the guy at the counter and ask which room 'Madeline L/n'
Was in... floor 4, room 563.
I grab Marks hand and we walk to the elevator.. "I.. I am scared.. what if she is dead... or dying.." "She'll be fine Y/n.. I am sure about it.." I slowly nod thinking about it... I look toward him and he smiles at me.. I quickly hug him for comfort Mark was always there.. we arrived at floor 4 and Mark leads.. we finally found room 563 and I walk in seeing Kaden by my mom.. I walk closer tightening my grasp on Mark, my mother was all bruised... beaten.. "Fucking.. Ray.." Kaden nods "Thats what I think happened.. I couldnt find Nikki, Kylee or Marilyn.. neither could I find the asshole. I called them all though.. no answer or call back.." "oh.. Uhm.. Kaden this is Mark.." "New boyfriend? What happened to the other?" Mark turns to me "Boyfriend? How come I wasn't told you had a boyfriend..." I nervously chuckle.. "Uhm... funny story.." I turn to Kaden "He wasn't my boyfriend.. just a friend.. I wanted dad off my back about stalker -" "Jason?" Kaden asks, I nod "but who played this said 'boyfriend' do I know him?" Mark asks "oh... about that.. Yes you know him.. really well.. we are al friends.." I got quieter as I spoke about it.. "Jack? Jack was your said boyfriend?!" "Yes... Calm it.. he was there when Jason came to my dorm door... and Jason told my parents... that day when my parents called in class?... that's when.." "oh.." we sat in silence, I could tell they were trying to comprehend what I had told them..

A doctor walks in and makes a questionable look.. probably because of my face... I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara so... I probably look like a raccoon.. yay .. the doctor smiles at me.. "Need a wipe?" I nod.. "I know how it is... I have a Grand-daughter age 18.. soon to start college!" I smile "Really?" He nods "What college? If I may ask?" "Bluebell University!.. I heard it's nice there.." "It really is, I go to school there." "Thats good maybe you'll meet my Grand-daughter.. Caroline Dunbar.. very sweet girl" maybe I will meet her..
He looks toward my mother "Has she moved at all yet? Or tried to talk?" He asks Kaden, Kaden shakes his head 'no'.. "Well.. do any of you know what happened or could have happened?" "I think I know..." he turns his attention to me "Her husband.. has a record of abuse and drug use... it could've been him.. he won't contact us or answer our calls, and our 3 other sisters are gone, we can't get a hold of them..." he nods "Name?" "Ray L/n" "And your sisters?" "Nikki, Kylee and Marilyn L/n"
"okay.. I'll call the cops and have them help find your sisters and father." "Thank you so much" "For the time being the cops will have to question you, and Kaden.. do you have a place at the moment? The cops will ask because they don't want you in danger if that's where you stay.." "Uhm.." Kaden starts "You can stay with Jack and I? If you'd like.. we have a guest room.." "Sure if thats okay with you" "I am fine with it.. Jack will too." "Awesome thanks Mark" I turn to Mark "Yeah thanks Mark" I smile "Anything to help, I mean school will be over in 2 1/2 years.." "Very true.. and this year is going by fast if it is June 16th.."
__a/n__
I have nothing to say really... lol but hey! How are Chu? Good? Great! Bad? Oh no... what's wrong? You can talk to me!.. okay.. see yeah!!