Water and Hanging out

I hear banging on the door, So I get up to answer it. After untangling myself from Sean, I walk toward the front door...

"Morning!" Chirped Mark... I rub my eye.. and Yawn, everyone was here now, standing behind him... "Sakiya bought something for breakfast!" I nod.. why did he have to be so loud "Come meet us by the beach.. You and Jack, Be ready for some swimming!!" I nod again shutting the door..

I get ready for the day before waking up Sean, I put on a Aquamarine striped bikini, and slide some shorts on.. I slide on my mesh cardigan and head into the room where a sleeping Sean was.. I smile "Hey.. Haanndsoome... Everyone is waiting at the beach for us.." I say shaking him, he smirks... then pulls me in for a kiss, he sits up wiping his eyes and yawning "Morning Love.." he says his voice raspy.. it was adorable to actually watch him get up.. I have never been in the room as he got up... "Stop staring weirdo" he says with a laugh shoving my face away "Hey... Stop ruining my view" I say with a smirk.

He had tossed on his Swimming trunks.. and a tank top. He then grabs my hand and we decided to walk since it was a good 6 minutes... I mean, I could see Mark and Blossom right now.. I could also see Felix, Marzia, Bob, Mandy, Wade, Mollie, Matt and Ryan! (Damn is that alot of people..)
I skip over there and I am greeted with a bunch of hugs "Hey long time no see!" Bob says pulling me into a hug, he lets go and Wade goes in for a hug. I sit on Sean's lap since he insisted, There were no other chairs... they were all taken up, Marzia and I had to sit on someones lap.. they all gave a confused look as I sat on Sean's lap and he pulled me close.. I forgot they didnt know.. They all had a confused look except for Mark, Blossom, Matt and Ryan.. Felix didnt have a confused look plastered upon his face, instead he had a smirk.. I swear he was drunk when I told him...
(If you remember, At the party.. You told Felix about you and Jack, or your feelings slipped out for sean in front of Felix)
"Oh.. uhm, Y/n and I are dating! Forgot you guys didnt know.." Sean said scratching the back of his neck the guys all whistled and the girls 'awe'd' "I've been shipping you guys for a while!" Felix says laughing, making everyone else laugh and nod..

We had all eaten, And mainly talked... Felix and Marzia were engaged!! Felix had finally popped the question!!
(Doing this, because... They are hella cute together!! Like omfg how can you not, ship them!)
They were so cute together! And the ring Felix had gotten for Marzia, was beautiful!!
Sean grabbed my hand, and led me to the beach.. "It's pretty..." I say breathing in the fresh, Yet salty air.. Sean chuckles "Yeah, I love the ocean, Always a mystery"
I nod, agreeing with him..

He stands up, holding his hand out for me to grab it, we had already taken off our clothing. (You have the bathing suits on O~O)
He drags me into the water with him, I chuckle as he dives under and pops back up to meet my gaze, he wraps his arms around me.. pulling me as close as he could "I really love you, Y/n" he says as he embraces me... I giggle as my face heats up "I love you too, Sean.." I could feel him smile as he set his chin onto my shoulder.. we stay like that until.. Mark comes over ruining it, Splashing Sean and I, "Oh you ass.." Sean chuckles splashing Mark back, he screeches as the, pretty cold water hits his skin.

"Tag!!" I say popping out of the water, gasping for air and tagging Wade. "Aww, I was just it 2 minutes ago.." he pouts, I dive back underwater to swim away before he tags me again, I pop up seeing I am a fair distance away. I watch as Wade swims closer to Felix "No, No not me get the irish one!!" Felix yells pointing to Jack, I laugh "Ooh~ Get her, Get her!!" He yells trying to get Wade to tag someone else, Wade then tags Felix and Felix goes for Jack.. it went on for hours!! Going back and forth between the 12 of us.

I walk back up to shore and sit watching as everyone swims... It was fun to get out, and not having to deal with work and Professors...
I hadnt noticed one of the doofs swam back to shore and sat next to me "Hey girly," Mark says sitting next to me "-Everything going well?" He asks, I must've been tense or something.. "Yeah, I am fine.." I smile, he nudges me "Are you sure?" I laugh, and nod.. "Yeah, I think I am.. Just thinking" he nods "About?" "...When Sean goes back to Ireland.. I wont be seeing him as much..." Mark nods in an understanding way, "I feel, -like, he may find a girl prettier then me.. And who.. can treat him better.." I say turning to Mark, he shrugs "Why would he leave you? You are everything to him! He talks about you alot, and this was before I knew, he'd ask you out.." I shrug "Anything can happen when he is miles away, I dont know.." "Maybe you are just thinking to much" he says nudging me then pulling me in for a side hug. "Either way, he isnt leaving to Ireland till the end of this month! You'll be fine... We have skype!!" He says making me laugh and nod.
________
♡A/n♡
YaY!!! What else will they be doing on this Vacation?... I hope you guys enjoy this story... I actually love writing it! So far, My favorite book I've written, or have been writing.. but my other story
'A Forced Marriage' Is a good one, You should check that one out if you like Mark... But yes! Cya!!!
~Blossom♡