Road trip! The struggles..

💝Your POV💝
Jack and I walk, hand in hand to the car. "I am ready for this trip!" He shouts making me laugh, Matt and Ryan walk up to us "Mark and Blossom are forcing us to go with you.." Sean looks toward me "Where has your car gone Matt?" I say looking over Ryan's shoulder "Uhm.. impounded?.." I shake my head as Sean laughs "So.. Hey? Are you two dating?.." I give a confused look, I mean.. Yes we were.. but why do they ask? "Oh.. I am asking because... You both are holding each others hand.. and walking toward the same car.." My face turned red, and I knew so.. because they started laughing "Awe, You both are too cute.." they say in unison.

We all get in the car, Sean reaches over to grab my hand. I let him..
"So...? Why did Mark force you with us?" "Well.. I tends to get car sick... All the same when Ryan hears someone gag, or sees someone throw up!" I facepalm... "Fucking Mark..." I pull out my phone and text 'Markimoo'
>Hey dick... Thanks for the new kids in the back
<Oh, You're absolutely welcome!
<Have fun!
I scoff setting my phone down "He is such a Dick sometimes.." I say looking over to Jack, he just smiles and laughs "Gotta love him sometimes yeah?" I smile and nod.

We were about 17 miles away from the beach, Matt and Ryan seemed okay.. As long as Sean didnt swerve and shit.. Matt was okay! "Sean.. I am thirsty..." he smirks "Not that kinda way bastard!" I smack his arm, he chuckles and shakes his head "I am sorry!" He continues to laugh. I text Blossom saying we were going to stop at a Corner Market.. she of course wrote me a list to grab... Water, Stuff to snack on.. and what Mark wanted.. which was stuff to roast at the campfire. Sean pulls in and I turn around to look at Matt and Ryan, they looked innocent.. they really werent.. "Do you two want anything?" They both smiled "Candy?" I scoff.. "You both are so childish" they laugh as they shove each other "Pleeaassee Mama Y/n!" I laugh at that name "I am not a mom.." "Uh-huh.. Father Jack tell your wife she has two kids" they mocked making Sean laugh, My face heats up at the thought of being Sean's wife.. whoever is doing that honor is gonna be a lucky girl!

I walk into the Market grabbing whatever I needed then, I put it on the counter. "Hello doll.." A very.. husky voice said... It didnt turn me on, but..it did frighten me. I look up and give a small smile, only to be friendly.. "23.47, and.. a kiss" my eyes widen "Uhm.. You really shouldnt ask customers, or even people you just met to kiss you" I look over seeing Sean, Oh thank god! "Oh? And who are you buddy? With your Irish jig and shit.." (Dont take it as offensive, I am irish myself :P so yeah!) "I am this girls Boyfriend excuse me.." Sean walks over wrapping his arm around my waist.. I felt safer when I was near him. "Bobby!.. Dont be such a Jackass.. and let the lady pay!" An older lady says walking the corner "Sorry sweets.. Bobby can be an ass sometimes.. It's only cause he has no friends! And he gets his fun by ruining others lives!" The lady said, I hand her the money and she hands the receipt.. "Thank you... You both are so cute together.. Very handsome man you have there, Very gorgeous girl.. keep her in your sight mister!" She says with a laugh "Oh I am.." Sean says smirking as he grabs the bag and then my hand.

We then continued to the beach, It was getting pretty dark.. and only now was Matt getting a little Car sick... It wasnt really Sean's driving doing it.. Could have also been he was not in control.. and He couldnt see. Everytime Matt would gag, Ryan would cover his ears.. it went on like this for a good half an hour.. we did pull over 3-4 times for Matt and Ryan, other then that the boys were fine. After 15 minutes passed both of them had fell asleep, "Glad we wont really have to deal with that no more.. Next time.. we send them back to Mark..." Sean says, I flash him a smile and giggle at his idea "Yeah.. we are surely not taking them again.."

After an hour or so, we had arrived!! The view was so pretty! "So, How was the ride?" Mark said, as he tried to contain his laughter "It was fairly decent.. Next time.. they go with you!" Sean said as he chuckled "Fine.." "They only had us pull over atleast.. 7 times..." Marks facial expression was hilarious! "They have me pull over like 17-19 times?! What the hell?" Sean and I laughed "Well.. Maybe I am just a better driver then you!" Jack says, Mark pouts. He then hands us our key and we both head over to the Hut we were staying in! Well.. it was more a house then hut.. "Holy crap is this nice.." Sean nods (The picture above is more or so a preview so you have an idea of what it looks like) I jump onto the bed.. it was so comfy! "How much do you think Mark paid for this room?" Sean chuckles crawling onto the bed, and lays beside me "A hella lot.." I laugh, Pretty sure yeah, If they are all decorated like this! This was hella expensive! Jack cuddles up to me and yawns, I turn to face him.. he right away fell asleep.. who wouldnt if they were driving for hours! I snuggle closer to him and soon.. go to sleep myself!..
______
>A/n<
I was actually going to make this a short part, but I got way to into it! So yeah!! Lucky you!! I hope you enjoyed!!
~Blossom♡