Reunited

I am awakened by a wild Markimoo and Blossom... I cover my face with a pillow "No no no!... Do not cover your face from the beauty of the day.." "What beauty ... I see your faces.." I sit up "Apologies... I am not much of a morning person... Mark you should know this, blossom you should too... What the fuck? Why are you guys in my room anyway" I let a yawn out "Awwe... You still have the cute lion yawn..." I glare at Mark, "It's not a lion yawn... Its me stretching my jaw so I can eat you.." He laughs and messes with my cheek... "We are waking you up because we are gonna party tonight... We need to get food... And~ Sean is here!!" I wipe my eyes "okay? And this brings
Y/n/n in how?" "You are coming to the party whether you want to or not.." Mark says "You need to eat... You are skinny..." Says sakiya "And jack." They both say together "uhg... You guys being a couple is like you being my parents..." I try to cover myself with the blanket and yet... Mark always yanks it off... "I hate you.." "I love you.." I roll my eyes and scoff, "Well then please leave so I may take a shower..." They both get up and leave my room but before they do mark tells me "No going back to bed
... I know you.." I smirk and roll my eyes. I walk to my closet grabbing an outfit and walking to my private bathroom, glad its private.

After a few minutes.. I finished makeup and all. I walk into the living area "Ooh~ I like that outfit..that one may be my favorite!" Blossom says touching and complimenting my outfit, which was a black tank with the word 'love' written on it, I put a plaid vest over it and denim jeans. Jack continues to stare as usual mark gives him a nudge.. I am always confused why, Mark grabs sakiya's hand. Jack walks up to me "We are gonna head to a waffle house... Is that okay?" I nod and give him a smile, he smiles back and quickly looks away.. Did I do something bad? Did I get makeup in my teeth?.. I shrugg it off and continue along with them.

We all load into marks car, Jack and I in the back and Sakiya and Mark of course in the front. We arrive at the waffle house and they lead us to a space which barely has anyone in it. Good... I am not a fan of people watching me eat..
(Uhgg.. I hate public restaurants)
We order and then start to play the waiting game! "I'm tired." "Well maybe if you didn't come home around 10pm you wouldn't be.." I roll my eyes "whatever dad~" Mark laughs, "whatever daughter." He plays along "I am bored now.." "Your emotions change way to quickly..." I smirk.

We finally get our food and start munching. Blossom and Mark were sharing which sorta made me sick.. I am not a big fan of 'lovey dovey couples' for some reason Sean was very tense next to me.. I am sure I did something wrong.. I turn to him since the couple were occupied "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" I ask "What? N-no! I-I just don't feel well.." I felt like that was a lie, but.. I didn't wanna bother him.

Breakfast went by so slow.. We were walking back to the car "So?.. Who's party is this anyway?" I ask "It's Wades! You remember him right?" Says Mark "Oh my gosh yes!! Oh I miss him! Who's gonna be there.." "Well.. Felix will with marzia, Bob of course. Matthias, the grumps... And? Ryan and Matt.. Yup them all" "Really! Oh~ now I am excited! All grumps will be there?" He nods "Yes, Yes.. Even danny" I squeal, Dan was my best friend during school he was sweet funny and just adorable.. You can say he was sorta friend zoned yes.. He would flirt but I never really took it as a flirt.. If that makes any sense.

We had no idea what to do, to pass time.. Mark called the grumps to see if they wanted to go together. He got off the phone and said they would! We were gonna head over there, and hang out maybe till then. We arrive at their place, and we are greeted. I haven't seen them since junior year! Arin walks up to me "Y/n? As in Y/n
Y/l/n?! Whoa!! Look at you! Gorgeous as ever still.. I am quiet jealous.. You still have a damn sense of style.." I smile "Hi arin!!" He gives me a hug and Suzy walks over "Suzy!! Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in forever! You are still with arin? How cute!" She laughs "Hey Y/n!! Jeez arin is right.. Still the same innocent Y/n.." She gives me a hug and pulls me away from the loud and talkative crowd "Dan is gonna be happy to see you.. I think he is over you by now.. So don't worry" I give her a look of worry "Are you sure.. We are talking about Daniel Avidan?" She chuckles "Yes, we are talking about danny.." Right as she says his name a man 6'2 walks out of a room. "Whoa.. Daniel?" "Y/n? Oh my god!! Wow still the same y/n I knew in junior year.. Damn girl that sense of style is still with you.." I chuckle "Well thank you.. You look like a way taller and .. Well same Dan" I laugh he joins in, he nods "Wanna play some games?" "Who am I if I didn't?" He laughs then grabs my hand and leads me to the backroom.. As he drags me away I felt eyes on us.. Not Suzy but someone else's.. "Nice tee" I say yanking at his red plaid button up. He smiles "I see I stole your style?" He says pointing out my red plaid vest. We start to play a game I've never played.. Mario maker? He said I should play one of Ross's level.. Or not I should but, 'must' play one of them.. Dan knows I love 'super mario' so I guess that's what pulled me in... The 2 hours were just me in hell... Fucken dan.. Fucken Ross..
__A/n__
Party is next time...
WHOOOO!!!!! PARTAY!!!!
YAAAAAAASSSSSSS
Also happy birthday me.. You are old... God damnit.. Why was aging invented!! I don't wanna be old and wrinkley.. ;-: why's...
Oh well... I'll see you in the next part(y) *wink wink*
Jon- Cya!!!
Blossom- Damnit delirious?! That's not your job!!
Jon- Yes it is *walks to bedroom door*
Blossom-... Well then you are fired.. Cya guys
Jon- *mouths bye*