Loving His Demons

By brianderson1999

Wyatt is 25 and struggling to keep up with his bills. After just being fired he's desperate to find a job. Ev... More

Chapter 1- New Job✅
Chapter 2- Plea Bargaining✅
Chapter 3- Parker✅
Chapter 4- Family dinner ✅
Chapter 5- Dirty, Filthy, Whore ✅
Chapter 6- I Just want your time✅
Chapter 7- I feel safe with you
Chapter 9- Breakdown after Breakdown
Chapter 10- Don't think just do
Chapter 11- Getting your man
Chapter 12- Date night and throwing up
Chapter 13- Passing out
Chapter 14- Wyatt's secrets
Chapter 15- Two Deaths
Chapter 16- Relapsing
Chapter 17- David's Secrets
Chapter 18-Fights and Forgiveness
Chapter 19- Birthday
Chapter 20- Hurtful Words
Chapter 21- Stupid Hormones!
Chapter 22- I Did it to protect you!
Chapter 23- Thanksgiving Peace
Chapter 24- I need help
Chapter 25- Lunch date
Chapter 26- Emotional day, Family night.
Chapter 27- First Therapy.
Chapter 28- Santa Claus
Chapter 29- Church or sleep?
Chapter 30-Last Family Dinner
Epilogue

Chapter 8- I'll save you... I'll always save you

218 15 0
By brianderson1999

David^
Chapter 8
Loving His Demons
David's POV
May 28th
I cock a brow as I Watch him try to balance a pencil on his nose. "What are you doing?

He glares at me "the fuck does it look like I'm doing?" He replies. I roll my eyes.

"Why are you doing it?" I ask he shrugs "I don't know I'm bored" he says

Right now me and Wyatt are currently sitting on his couch looking at the wall.

"Then let's go do something" I tell him. He shrugs "like what?"

I shrug. "I don't know lets go shopping or something" I say. He looks at me "shopping" he says slowly. I nod my head "yeah I need some things you can keep me company" I tell him. He rolls his eyes

(Wyatt's outfit)

(Davids outfit)
"I've got nothing better to do" he says and we get up and leave his apartment

Wyatt's phone rings and he stops walking and picks it up "Hey mom" he greets

"I'm okay how are you?" He asks after a few seconds I see Wyatt tense

"I don't care"  he says sharply

"He is not my father. Fathers are supposed to love you not hurt you" he hisses. I tense quickly at his words thinking about my own father.

"He didn't mean it!?" He screeches "He hurt me mom! He did such horrible things to me and you tell me he didn't fucking mean it!? It's not my fault I was born like this! Do you think I want to be able to do what I can do!? No I don't because I'm labeled as a freak! The fact that you are still with that horrible man after he hurt your only fucking son is unbelievable. I don't give two shits if that man dies from cancer it's his punishment for hurting me!" He yells amd hangs up.

I look over at Wyatt my body still tense and my hands shaking. His head is down his shoulders hunch and he is clenching and unclenching his fist.

"Is everything okay?" I ask softly and his head snaps up his eyes are wide with fear. "Don't hurt me" he whispers. I raise my shaking hands and walk over slowly.

"What happened?" I asked him. He shakes his head and puts his forehead on my chest. I rub his back while he collects his thoughts. He pulls away "My mom keeps trying to get me to visit my dad because he's dying" he whispers

"Oh?" I reply. The question lingering in my voice. "He hurt me... And I can't forgive him" he says.

"your father hurt you?" I ask my voice tense. He nods his head and my whole body starts shaking as as I'm thrown into a flashback.

"You're such a pretty boy" he says "Papa's beautiful boy" he whispers as he rubs his hands up and down my thighs. My ten year old body is naked and lying on my bed. "You know I'm going to have to punish you right?" He says. I start crying "Please papa I promise I'll be good I promise please don't hurt me" I cry. He caresses my cheek "I'm sorry baby boy but you stopped me from fucking your dads tight ass and now you're going to have to please me instead." He whispers into my ear, and I cry harder as he starts unbuckling his pants. His pants fall down along with his briefs. "If you're good I won't use the belt okay?" He says sweetly. Tears stream down my face but I nod. He starts to stroke my private area and I whine "Papa that feels weird please stop."

"David if you don't stop whining I will make this worse for you do I make myself clear?" He growls out and then enters me. I bite my lip and try not to scream at the immense pain that runs through my body. My papa kisses me as he continues to enter my hole roughly. I can feel liquid run down the back of my thighs and I know he's gonna have to stitch me again. He continues hurting me until he feels sastisfied once papas done I cry myself to sleep.

"DAVID!" I hear someone scream in my ear snapping me out of my flashback. "Wyatt" I whisper.

I look around and see Wyatt leaning against my car with my head in his lap. My face relaxes when I see him. "Are you okay?" He looks over worry in his eyes. Worry that I don't deserve. I sit up quickly and not my head running my fingers through my hair. "I-I think I should go" I mutter

"David please don't do that" he says sadly. "Do what!?" I snap I drop my keys and growl in frustration.
"Goddamit!" I scream and punch the car door. I put my forehead on the car and take deep breaths. I feel a hand on my back and flinch the hand stops but continues after he sees I'm not pulling away.

"David please don't do this. We don't have to talk about it but please don't run away from me. Why don't we go back inside amd order take out, watch a movie and maybe take a little nap before I have to head to work." He says softly. I look at him and see his angelic face. I relax watching his face "okay" I whisper weakly. He smiles grabbing my hand and dragging me back to his apartment. Once we're inside he grabs some blankets and we lay on the pull out couch. "What do you want to eat?" He asks me and I shrug my shoulders. He smacks my arm and glares "If I Have to eat so do you mister so you better choose or else your getting burnt food" he says wagging his finger at me. I scrunch my nose in distaste.

"Pizza" I mutter he smiles happily and dials the number to the pizza place. He puts on the movie and we lay down as we wait for the pizza to arrive.

We watch a comedy which fails to make me laugh for a good 45 minutes and then the doorbell rings. I jump and clutch my chest. I look around my eyes wide with fear. "David, its okay. It just the pizza guy." I hear Wyatt whisper putting his hand on my arm lightly. I relax instantly.

"I'm sorry" I mutter. "You must think I'm pathetic" I laugh harshly.

Wyatt sighs "David I don't think you're pathetic. I think you've had a horrible past and that past is why you are the way you are. You're incredibly sensitive but you hide it behind anger. You're mean and cold to people because you're afraid of getting hurt. You don't like getting close to people because you believe that eventually everybody leaves. The only reason I'm allowed to touch you, the only reason you didn't run away from me today is because you feel safe with me just like I feel safe with you. Now think about that while I go get the pizza." Wyatt says and gets up to answer the door. I sit there shocked I've known him what? A month maybe we've only been hanging out for a couple of weeks. I bite my lip and debate about what to do.

"Yo David snap out of it" Wyatt says while snapping his fingers in front of my face. I Reach out and bite his fingers making him retract his arm quickly and Yelp. "What the hell was that for!?" He yells. I smirk "you shouldn't of put your fingers where they didn't belong" I say smugly. He rolls his eyes and sets the pizza between us,

"Let's hurry up and eat this I would like to take a nap before I go whoring myself around to perverted guys." He tells me. I give him my scariest glare and he shrinks back. "Stop calling yourself a whore!" I say sternly. He puts his head down in shame. "Sorry"

I sigh "it's fine just please stop calling yourself that" I say.

"I can't help it. I feel so filthy and disgusting I come home and cry every night because of how many perverted hands touch me" I say softly. We finish the comedy and ate this pizza. It was 5pm and Wyatt had to work at 10pm. So we laid back down and fell asleep.

I wake up and turn on my side and I feel no one next to me. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I Look over and see a note on the coffee table

Hey, I didnt want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful nad I know that flashback probably took a toll on you, and thats why you slept so long. Anyways I don't get off until 2 so if you don't want to come tonight its understandable I'll text you when I get home safe. Have a good night or morning depending on when you read this --- Wyatt

I look over at the clock and see its only 11. I groan and lay back down. After a few minutes I get up and and grab my cowboy boots. After that I grab my keys and leave Wyatt's apartment. I walk to my car and get in. I drive off to my house so I can take a Shower and change into some more comfortable clothes. I walk through the door "where have you been?" Brayden asks. "With Wyatt" I mutter. "Uh. Why?" He questions

"Because he's my friend" I tell Brayden. He bursts out laughing. I just stare at him with a dull look. "You don't have friends." He laughs again. I glare at him "Wyatt is my friend" he scoffs. "Yeah right. What are you just using him for sex?"

"Fuck you Brayden you know how much I hate being touched. Why would I be using him for sex!?" I yell and storm upstairs. I walk to my bathroom and take my clothes off before jumping in the hot shower. My body relaxes and I let out a defeated sigh. "Why me?" I whisper to myself

"I just want to be happy and loved... But I can't... I will always be haunted by memories and nightmares... Who would love someone who's been used as a whore...? I will always be depressed... I will always want to be dead..." I choke out and silently cry. I wash my body and all of a sudden I get this bad feeling in my gut.

"Wyatt" I whisper. My eyes widen and I rush out of the shower not caring that I didn't wash my hair. I hurry and throw some clothes and shoes on. I rush out of the house. Getting in my car and speed to the club that Wyatt works at.

I cut my usual half hour into 15 minutes. Getting out of the car I rush into the club. I look around and try to and spot Wyatt.

I look at the guy next to me. "Hey have you seen Ryan?" I ask him. "The stripper?" He asks. I nod my head "yeah he just went to the backroom with some weird looking guy" he says.

"Shit." I curse and I head to the backroom and push the door open. My eyes widen at the scene before me. Wyatts on the floor tears streaming down his face and his whole body is trembling. Over him is a man who is naked and my eyes widen even more in realization. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" I roar and run over to push him off. I punch him repeatedly in the face and I don't stop.

"David! David! Stop please you're going to kill him!" Wyatt yells frantically.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" I yell

"David please! I need you!" Wyatt cries and that snaps me out of it. I look over at Wyatt and he comes over and cups my face. "Its okay. I'm okay... You're okay, you saved me David. You saved me, thank you." Wyatt says and runs his thumb across my cheek.

I calm down "I'll save you. I'll always save you" I tell him.

I look down and realize he's naked. I take my jacket off and cover him up with it. "Its okay Wyatt I am going to get you out of here okay?" He nods his head. He wraps his arms around me and I stand up while he wraps his legs around my waist. He hides his face in the crook of my neck and I walk out of the back room. I see the owner of the club walk rush over.

"What happened!?" He yells and Wyatt tightens his arms around me. I rub his back and reply "he was almost raped he wont be working here anymore. I won't allow it." I say as calmly as I can and leave the club. I walk to my car and sit him in the passenger side's seat. I go to move but he holds on tighter.

"Don't leave!" He whimpers. "I'm just going to my trunk real quick okay?" I ask he whimpers again but releases me. I hurry over to my trunk and grab some sweats. I walk back over to wyatt "here put these on" I hand the sweats to him and turn around. Seconds later he taps my back. Hes crossing his arms over his chest and tries to make himself look smaller.

"Do you want to go home?" I ask him. "I don't want to be alone" he tells me. "Do you want to come to my place?" I ask. He nods his head. I walk to the drivers side putting the key into the ignition and pull put of the parking lot. The drive is slow and watching Wyatt silently cry is breaking my heart.

30 minutes later I pull up to my house. "Wyatt" I shake him slightly. He jumps and looks over scared. "Can you walk?" I ask him. "I can but I don't want to" he sniffs.

"Okay hold on." I unbukle my seat belt and get put of the car. I walk to the passengers and wyatt faces me and wraps his arms and legs around me clinging to me like a koala.

I close the car door. Walking to my front door. I put the key in the key hole and open it. I see Brayden stand up in confusion and I shake my head signaling not to say anything. I walk up my stairs and head to my bedroom. I set him on my bed and try to pull away.

"Stop please. I can't be alone" he says tightening his hold on me.

"Im going to go downstairs snd get some food do you want some?" He releases me from his hold and and blushes. "N-no" he says.

"Wyatt" I say sternly.

"I'm not hungry. Please I'll eat tomorrow okay?" I look at him. "Promise?" I ask. He tolls his eyes "I promise." He says and I nod my head.

"You can take a shower if you want. Towels are in the bathroom. You can borrow whatever clothes you'd like." I tell him

He nods his head and I leave to go downstairs. I head into the kitchen. I warm up some leftovers and I see Brayden walk into the kitchen.

"Is everything alright?" He asks. I sigh "I have no clue. I had a bad feeling so I rushed to the club and I found him about to be raped. He's upstairs now taling a shower" I tell him.

He brethes out "wow. That's just... Wow. You really care about him don't you?" He asks

"Yeah.. I really do" I whisper. He smiles and pats me on the back. I put my dishes in the sink and head back upstairs. I see Wyatt in my bed. I walk over to his side. "Hey do you want me to lay with you or sleep somewhere else?' I ask him.

"Lay with me please... I'm scared. I get into bed and pull him onto my chest.

"What am I gonna do david?" He whimpers

"Shhh we'll worry about that tomorrow okay?" I say and put a short kiss on his head and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 57K 34
David is your average human. He likes to drink and gamble and has a hard time holding down a job. Throw in a demon for a best friend, and his life co...
70K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...
3K 107 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...
120K 6.6K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...