The Snake Princess (Magi Fanf...

By alexinwhite

*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one

Chapter twenty five

2.6K 102 20
By alexinwhite

Chapter twenty five

"So, you think you're ready to try your Extreme Magic?"

"Of course," Amirah instantly leapt to the challenge from King Sinbad, raising her fan.

The king smirked, sheathing his sword. Raising his right arm he said, "Come at me, then. Dwell within me, Focalor!"

"Dwell within me, Antheia!"

It had been several weeks since Amirah had spent the day out with Sinbad and had the dark feeling looming over her. Over the weeks the feeling only grew, developing into a voice that whispered dark things in her ears and laughed at her regularly. It wasn't long before Amirah had consulted Yamraiha about it.

After poking and prodding at the princess for a while, the blue haired mage managed to find traces of a foreign magic in Amirah's system. It was dark and evil- powered by blackened rukh of someone fallen into depravity. The exact effects of the magic was unknown, but it seemed to be a sort of Clairvoyance Magic that could be used to see through Amirah's eyes.

A moderately-complicated spell was all Yamraiha needed to quiet the magic, though she was unable to get rid of it completely without knowing who the original caster was.

Amirah was sure it was cast by the 'Mother' she'd heard so much about during her time being kidnapped. Everyone seemed to agree, but there was still no way to prove it or track her captors down.

So, until they were able to find a lead, Amirah continued to train her metal vessel with Sinbad, while Zaahira mastered her magic alongside Yamraiha.

"Are you ready?" Amirah asked Sinbad. Everyone who was watching had backed off, as none of them knew what her Extreme Magic would be.

"I am." Sinbad replied, prepared to counter her attack in whichever way necessary.

Amirah nodded and closed her eyes, searching deep within herself for the words she needed. Then she began to chant: "Spirit of Wisdom and Persistence...thou who wields the power to make great kings, bring forth the power to seize the body and judge the Earth's mind...!"

A large eight-pointed star formed behind the princess, glowing larger and brighter as she neared the end of her chant. When she was finished, Amirah pointed her malleable staff at Sinbad, waiting for a reaction.

Nothing happened.

Amirah frowned, "What? Nothing happened..." She shook her staff, hitting it against her opposite hand. She looked up at Sinbad, who also raised his head. "Should I try again or something?" She shifted her weight between her feet, confused when Sinbad didn't respond.

Ja'far, who was standing nearby, also grew concerned, "Sin?"

Suddenly, Sinbad groaned, his djinn equip vanishing. He held his head in his hands, seemingly trying to fend something off. When it didn't work, he accepted it, saying, "T-That's an...interesting Extreme Magic you've got there, Amirah."

Amirah took a step forward, surprised when Sinbad mirrored her. "Woah..." She raised her left hand, and he did the same. Eyes widening, Amirah asked, "Is this my Extreme Magic?!"

"Seems so," Sinbad managed to answer as Amirah tested out more movements, the king mirroring every one.

"Are you possessing him?!" Zaahira exclaimed, stepping forward.

"I-I think so.. I-I didn't mean to!" Amirah stammered, turning to the blonde.

Sinbad let out a strangled laugh, "It's fine. Let's see what else you can do."

"S-Sin, are you sure?" Ja'far asked, he and the two generals behind him -Yamraiha and Sharrkan- growing even more worried.

"Yeah," Sinbad would have nodded, tried to- even, but he had zero control over his movements. "Go ahead, Amirah."

"Okay..." Hesitantly, Amirah turned back to the king. She looked him over, trying to think of something to try out. Her face lit up as she came up with an idea, curiosity getting the better of her.

Concentrating, Amirah tried to imagine herself speaking through Sinbad. She could feel herself crawling around in his brain and it was rather unpleasant, for the both of them.

What is she doing? This is strange...

Amirah yelped and jumped backwards, Sinbad copying her against his will. Did I just hear King Sinbad's thoughts?!

"What's wrong, Princess?" Zaahira asked from the sidelines.

"N-Nothing... I'm going to try speaking through King Sinbad..." Amirah shook her head lightly, forcing herself to concentrate, though Sinbad's thoughts wouldn't go away.

Zepar's powers are just like this, yet this seems much stronger...I can't move at all...

Amirah frowned, Zepar can do this? I've never... She shoved the thought away- she could worry about it later.

Amirah switched her staff to her left hand and raised her right to touch her chest, Sinbad copying her, his hand on one of his necklaces. Concentrating again, Amirah spoke through Sinbad:

"Dwell within me, Valefor!"

To everyone's surprise, the golden necklace around Sinbad's neck began to glow, his entire appearance changing in a flash.

Sinbad's hair was now white and rather fluffy, two furry ears coming from his head that matched the nine tails sprouting from behind him. His robes and jewelry disappeared, replaced by white robes that wrapped around his waist, a blue belt with golden designs holding it in place. The king also had gold bands around his wrists and ankles, as well as a gold band around his neck. Lastly, he had a third eye on his forehead, and an eye in both palms of his hands.

Zaahira and the gathered general's eyes widened in utter shock. Even Sinbad was surprised, though he couldn't move to show it. She can even force me to djinn equip?!

Meanwhile, Amirah was amazed. She'd wanted to see his other djinn equips since she'd heard their stories, but never had the chance to besides Focalor and Zepar. Excitement got the better of her and she ran over to Sinbad, the king forced to meet her halfway.

"You're so cute!!" Amirah instantly began playing with his ears and tails, using her extra set of arms so it didn't affect Sinbad's movements.

Sinbad was clearly uncomfortable. "A-Amirah what are you..." He pouted internally as Zaahira giggled and ran over, marveling at his fox-like djinn equip as well. He wanted to complain more, but stopped as he realized how adorable Amirah looked as she laughed and poked fun at him with Zaahira.

Sighing, he thought, Amirah's too cute to be mad at for long, if at all...

Amirah froze. Blush creeped up her cheeks and darkened her ears. Did King Sinbad just think I was cute?! She tried to pretend she wasn't freaking out, but it was extremely difficult.

Why is she embarrassed...? Sinbad thought for a moment, then his eyes widened. She can't...hear my thoughts, can she?! Realization struck him like a slap in the face, his own cheeks becoming dusted in pink.

This only caused Amirah to panic more. He's blushing! I've never seen him blush!! Amirah took a few steps back, putting several feet of distance between them. "O-Okay... How do I turn this off?" Luckily, it seemed none of the generals or Zaahira had noticed their exchange.

Sinbad mentally cursed himself, trying to regain his composure. Putting the awkward moment behind him, he replied, "Just releasing your djinn equip should do." Hopefully, that is...

Amirah nodded, and willed her djinn equip to release.

As she changed back, Sinbad regained control of his body and released his djinn equip as well. He flexed his fingers and arms, pleased to have control of himself again. He had also regained his cocky demeanor, giving the still-blushing princess a small smirk, owning up to calling her cute mentally.

Narrowed golden eyes met matching flirtatious ones. Amirah crossed her arms and directed her attention to Zaahira, joining in on her conversation with Sharrkan about how insane Amirah's Extreme Magic was. Amirah could still feel Sinbad's eyes on her, making it difficult to pay attention to the conversation before her.

"Hey, Amirah, can I speak with you in my office when you're done here?" Sinbad suddenly asked, resting a hand on her shoulder.

The princess looked back at him, agreeing despite her confusion, "Yes, of course. I'll meet you there in a moment."

"Great," Sinbad gave her his signature close-eyed smile, then began walking away, beckoning Ja'far to follow.

~

Author's Note-

Image up there is Sinbad in his Valefor equip :D I'm not following Sinbad no Bouken but Valefor is my favorite djinn equip of his and I HAD to write it :3 (Hakuryuu's Belial is still my #1 fave tho)

On another note, RuruDaPanda drew Amirah in her djinn equip for me and it's amazing lookit 

Also the lineart :D :D

I'm in love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666 8 18
The war is over, Sharrkan and Ezmerelda are engaged, along with Sinbad and Seraphina. Aladdin, Morgiana, and Alibaba wan to leave to either become st...
117K 5.6K 32
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* Ashlyn's life had been anything but easy. Her father left years ago and her mother is very abusive, both...
58.2K 1.7K 90
Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prosperous country that grew under the wings of...
320 18 5
A magi that must face their current reality. With the past and present that is always catching up to them. - This a F!Reader story - Reader is a Magi...