To Our Luna

By MRS_SAL

Amina is destined to fulfill a prophecy to save the wolf race from extinction, if only she knew it. Marcus i... More

To Our Luna - Part 1
To Our Luna - Part 2
To Our Luna - Part 3
To Our Luna - Part 4
To Our Luna - Part 5
To Our Luna - Part 6
To Our Luna - Part 7
To Our Luna - Part 8
To Our Luna - Part 9 (Sexual Content)
To Our Luna - Part 10
To Our Luna - Part 11
To Our Luna - Part 12
To Our Luna - Part 13
To Our Luna - Part 14
To Our Luna - Part 15
To Our Luna - Part 16
To Our Luna - Part 17
To Our Luna - Part 18
To Our Luna - Part 19
To Our Luna - Part 20
To Our Luna - Part 21
To Our Luna - Part 22
To Our Luna - Part 23
To Our Luna - Part 24
To Our Luna - Part 25

To Our Luna - Prophesy

14K 153 34
By MRS_SAL

A Prophesy
ALL HOLLOWS EVE is one of our many sacred days. On this day The One, a female lupine, will hold a sacred mark to our existence. Three flawless rings that link will Rebirth our line and ensure our survival. On the Rebirth, three will come to save us. The One that holds the sacred mark on her birth will bear three and her three will bear three and her three will bear three and continue on. Only the daughters will be blessed with this gift. She will start a beginning to a new life cycle that ensures our race and heritage. Be forewarned that before the twentieth Samhain of her birth she must Rebirth the daughters of our future or we will all become the past. Beware the rogue that cares for nothing of heritage for they are the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 1 9
Humiliated by her father and stepmother, she had a hard time being a wolf-less human. To make matters worse, it seems that being without a mate is he...
4.1K 126 23
Many stories are about a guy being an Alpha and finding his mate and she either doesn't want him or has a bad past. Something along those lines. So I...
12 1 23
story of a veterinarian woman named Skylar meeting an alpha. it's starts, with her helping a huge strange wolf and then she's kidnapped and almost k...
13.6K 433 23
In the process of being edited**** Prophecy states that a royal vampire will fated to a werewolf. Through their love they will bring unity between t...