Wanting Officer Barkley

By PoisonGirl

Meet Officer Dylan Barkley, PA's finest cop, and also the best looking. What people don't know about him is t... More

Wanting Officer Barkley
Chapter One
:-) Chapter Two...
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five . . .
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two . . .
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

2.2K 71 3
By PoisonGirl

Chapter Twelve

Riley's POV

The doctor said that I was physically okay to go home but what he didn't know was that emotionally I wasn't. "Hey Angel!" Dylan said as he walked in holding something behind his back which was a present, I knew. I've been here for a week and everyday he has bought me a present.

"Hey." I said back and raised my eyebrows. "What is it this time, keys to a new car?" He chuckled and pulled out a dozed red roses.

"No, but I hope these will do." He said and smiled. I attempted to lift my arm to grab them but it only layed in the sling. I groaned in pain and layed against my pillows. Dylan was instantly by my side.

"Woah there! Relax, take it easy." He said soothingly and I listened. "I can't believe you've been here for a week and they still can't take all of the pain away."

"It's okay, I'm okay." I breathed and grabbed my shoulder. "But damn did that hurt."

Dylan moved my hair and kissed me with much passion. "I'll make it better." He said against my lips. I moaned as his hands suddenly went to my body touching it as if he wanted to know every inch of it. I moaned and pushed myself closer to him, if that was physically possible.

I felt like I was about to explode at any minute until I heard the clearing of someone's throat. Dylan and I pulled away and looked at the nurse who had this cute little blush on her face.

"Um . . . s-sorry. I'm just here to inform you that you are free to leave today." I smiled.

"Thanks." She nodded and quickly ran out of the room like the innocent child she was. As soon as the door shut Dylan and I erupted in laughter.

"Wow that was embarrassing." I mumbled as I lay my head against his chest. I felt him running his fingers through my hair.

"I wasn't people need to mind there own damn business. But I guess since you can come home we'll have a little more privacy." I looked at him with a shocked expression. "What?"

"Are you threatening to put handcuffs on me?" I asked huskily.

"If that's what you would like." He winked.

"Well then get away so I can get ready." He laughed and got out of the bed. I did the same and instantly took my hospital gown off leaving me only in my bra and panties. I heard a moan and looked over to see Dylan adjusting himself.

"Problem officer?" I asked and ran my good hand down his chest.

"No, but if you don't put clothes on soon, I won't be able to control myself and take you here and now. With or without a nurse watching." I laughed at that and stood up on my tip toes to whisper in his ear.

"I might like that." He opened his eyes shocked and this time I winked before running to the bathroom.

"Oh she's in so much trouble." I heard him say which only made me laugh more.

I quickly picked up my folded clothes that Dylan had brought over and through them on. It consisted of a pair of jeans and a Def Leopard that belong to Dylan. I rolled my eyes. Why he insisted I wear his clothes. I'll never know.

I looked in the mirror and shook my head. God was I a hot mess. My hair looked like a rats nest and my face was so pale that it made the circles under my eyes look darker.

I sighed and through my hair in a pony tail and as for my face. Well Dylan refused to bring makeup. The jackass said I was too beautiful for it, which I thought was sweet at first but then it became annoying a girl had to have her makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom and Dylan smirked at me. "What?" I asked.

"You look so good in my shirt." I shook my head.

"Control yourself there officer."

"How can I when I have this beautiful woman standing in front of me, and she's all mine." I smiled.

"Let's just go, hot stuff." At that time the same nurse who caught us in the act pushed a wheel chair into the room.

"Here you go Miss Smith."

"Is this really necessary?" I asked and she was about to answer but Dylan did before she could.

"No." I was going to ask him what he was talking about but he already had me scooped up in his arms.

"Dylan, honey this isn't funny put me down." We started walking down the hall while doctors stared at me with an amused look. Where was that fucking nurse?

We made it outside and I had my arms crossed. "Come on sexy don't be mad."

"Oh well I am, and you are so not getting any." We made it to his truck and he put me in gently and even had the nerve to strap me in.

"Oh you want bet?" He asked and kissed me on my lips before shutting the door and going to his side. He looked at me but I was staring straight out the window. "You know when your fuming mad you still give me a hard-on." I rolled my eyes and we drove all the way to his house in silence. Well except for him singing songs on the radio. Just to annoy me he turned on Nickelback's Sex on and I only glared at him.

When we finally got to his house he had the nerve to carry me in bridal style. "You know it's my arm that's hurt not my legs."

"Yeah but I like you close to me." He whispered in my ear as he set me down and locked the door behind him.

"I'm going to go shower." I said and he grinned.

"You go do that baby, I'll make you something to eat." I groaned and stomped my was to the bathroom where I turned on the shower. God did this man make me feel well . . . horny. All the damn time and I wasn't lying when I said I would jump his bones in the hospital.

I sighed and stripped my clothes off before hopping in the shower. The warm water loosened my muscles and helped me relax but it didn't take my mind off of Dylan. I slowly and gently washed my body pretending that it was his hands, but my imagination couldn't take the sexual strain off my body. 

I turned off the water and hopped out wrapping a towel around my body I walked into Dylan's bedroom. I looked around and an idea came into my head. Oh yes. I thought, and walked to his closet and found his police uniform. This was going to be perfect.

I dropped the towel, took my sling off, and picked up the thong that I had left here before my 'accident' and pulled it up my legs. I then walked to Dylan's uniform and through his shirt over my head. It reached to my mid thighs.

I looked into his full body mirror and tilted my head to the side. Wow did I look good.

With a quick scrunch I left my hair wet, put on a little bit of blush and eyeliner, and I made my way to the kitchen where Dylan had his back turned to me while he made something on the stove.

"Hey Dylan, do I look okay?"

"I'm sure whatever you're in makes you look-" He stopped midsentence when he saw me. His mouth dropped and I smiled.

"What was that?" He didn't say anything but instead walked over to me quickly and picked me up and kissed me roughly.

He slammed my back against the wall and began kissing my neck. "Dylan!" I scream as I wrapped my legs around him and he pushed against my core.

"I need you." He whispered in my ear before nipping it. He carried me to the kitchen table and sat me on it.

"Don't stop." I moaned as his hands ripped the shirt away from my body leaving me only in my panties.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth while using his hand to squeeze the other. I screamed his name over and over and gripped the table for dear life. I thought for sure I was going to climax, but he moved away.

"No!" I yelled and he smirked. The bastard smirked.

"Patience honey, patience." He said and pushed me down gently on the table. I felt my back hit the cold wood and I shivered in pleasure.

Dylan kissed his way down my stomach until he got to my underwear, then he pulled them aside. "I have to taste you." He moaned before his mouth reached my mound. I scream in ecstasy as his tongue began to lap up my juices. I gripped his hair and I felt like I was on my own personal high and I didn't want to come down.

Dylan added one . . . two fingers into me and I couldn't hold it back any longer I was going to cum . . . I was going to orgasm . . . I was going to . . . .

There was a knock at the door. "Bro open up it's me." Derek yelled and I layed back against the table . . . annoyed.

Dylan's head shot up into my line of view and he looked as pissed off as I was. "Damnit." He mumbled. 

I sat up on my butt and scooted of the table. I picked up Dylan's uniform and smiled at him. "I'll go change."

I was about to leave but Dylan grabbed the wrist of my good hand. "Hey, this isn't done. I just got a  taste of you, now. . . . I want the whole thing." He said huskily and pulled me to him. He kissed me passionately exploring my mouth with his tongue. He even grabbed my hand and shoved it on his crotch. "So not done." He whispered as I gasped at his huge erection.

"Bro, I'm losing daylight!" Derek yelled again knocking me out of the wonderful mood. 

I pulled away from Dylan. "Go get the idiot." He laughed at that. I was about to go but he stopped me again.

"Get that sling on, will you?" I smiled and nodded as I turned and felt the light tap on my ass. The little tease.

I got upstairs and put on a t-shirt in Dylan's drawer and layed on the bed. With everything going on I was damn tired, and horny as hell, but I couldn't get myself up to take a cold shower.

I closed my eyes and sighed before letting the darkness take over me.

A/N I'm BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK! Hope you enjoyed I'm going to try to update this more. Comment and vote for more.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 127 40
Riley Devin is just a sixteen year old girl, she isn't popular, she only has a couple friends, she's a nerd, and she has been getting over her first...
78.5K 2.7K 20
18+ warning What's not to love about a coffee shop? Fresh roasted beans, fluffy pastries, and a girl looking for the love of her life. Not just her...
3.5K 117 8
This story will have 2 main stories with multiple parts but not many of them, I do plan on them being short stories with long chapters. Both of them...
12.5K 357 29
"Anyways, so did you hear about him Haven?" I was lost. hear about who? i shook my head. Now, I was engaged in the conversation. "Lucas Matthews? Th...