2190 Days//New Hope Club.

By nhclubsandwich

"Six bloody years of being there for them, and this is how they repay me!? I've been through 2190 days of mak... More

Prologue.
Poke.
Sexist Prick.
Noticed By Senpai.
Cake By The Ocean.
Yo.
Covers.
Friendshipversary.
Carter-Green.
Coffee.
LADS.
Skype.
Late Night Conversations.
Airplanes.
Notifications.
Leo.
Anger Blobs.
George's bed.
Blocked.
Unknown Numbers.
Home.
Call Me L.
Memes.
Pizza and Pringles.
Drunk.
Costa.
Rocha.
Sames and Blevie.
;)
Just Dance.
Spring Cleaning.
2190 Days.

House Arrest.

2.6K 102 26
By nhclubsandwich

Before I start this chapter, if you didn't see before, I'm doing a character ask type thing, but it's a bit different. Basically, if you have a question then you comment it (and say who the question is for), and that person will answer. You can ask anyone anything, and you can ask them anything at any point of the story (so you can go back and ask them something in chapter 2 if you wanted, for example). I mean if you don't have any questions then you can just chat to them instead haha.

Thanks!

~

Evie was ignoring the knocking on her door. She was bored as hell because she was stuck in her house with nothing to do, which meant that she had been lying on her bed and seething in her own rage. You could say that she wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody. The person at the door, however, didn't seem to understand that when somebody doesn't answer their door, it usually meant that they didn't want to talk to you.
The only people who knocked in her house were staff, anyway, and if it was something that important then the person probably wouldn't have bothered to knock i the first place. Well, unfortunately for the poor soul behind the door, Evie couldn't be assed to talk to any of them and this person was going to have to keep knocking until they realised that. "Miss Carter-Green?" A voice called through the door, followed by another knock. Oh, it speaks! The blonde thought sarcastically, wincing at how she was addressed. She'll go away, I just need to ignore her.

"Miss?" The voice called again, this time a bit louder. Wow, did the person really not get the hint that the green-eyed girl did not want to talk to anybody, especially not the staff, seeing as she hated that her parents hired them, anyway.

I'm asleep... whilst listening to really loud music.

"I'm sorry, but your father said if you didn't open the door then I had to go in anyway" Evie groaned and forced herself to stand from her bed, before stomping to the door and swinging it open to see the maid she'd met the previous day. Samantha or something like that.

"Yeah?" The blonde asked impatiently, raising her eyebrows at the maid in a way she figured was intimidating, seeing as her short height didn't really do her many favours on the scary front.

"Your father wants you to turn down the music" Sasha stated nervously, fiddling with the hem of her apron and looking down at her hands under Evie's gaze.

"Can I go to George's house?" The 16-year-old questioned, completely ignoring the other girl's statement.

"Well, I don't think-"Before the maid could finish what she was going to say, the blonde had started to swing the door shut. The older girl put her hand on the white wood and pushed against it before the other girl could. The green-eyed girl once again raised her eyebrow at the brunette, who seemed to be regretting her actions as she nervously played with her apron.

"Urm, we could chat, if you want? I know we're not friends but you're obviously bored because you only have music rather than your phone and stuff, and seeing as you can't see your friends I-" Sasha stopped herself from talking when she looked up to see the blonde still giving her the same incredulous look. "yeah, nevermind, I'll just go" before she could leave, however, Evie grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the room, shutting the door swiftly behind them and turning the music down. The brunette awkwardly looked around before the younger girl gestured to her bed, and she gratefully took a seat.

"So, what do you wanna chat about?" The more confident girl questioned, plopping down on her spinny office chair and leaning back in a relaxing way, as if she hadn't spent hours being too angry for words. 

"Whatever you'd like, miss Carter-Green" The older girl replied, not quite meeting the green-eyed girl's gaze as she spoke.

"Firstly, you can call me Evie. You're Sasha, right?" Sasha nodded in confirmation "Okay cool, and secondly, you don't have to be so formal around me. I really don't like the idea of having maids and stuff and when everyone acts formally it makes it worse" Evie chuckled and the brown-eyed girl smiled, relieved that the younger girl wasn't like some of the spoiled kids she had in mind when she took the job. "Why are you working here, anyway?"

"Well, I'm just doing it to get a bit of money, really. I want to save up before I can move out and your dad was offering good money so I thought I'd try and earn some" The taller girl explained, fiddling with the ends of her hair nervously.

"Oh right. I should probably get a job, but I'm a bit lazy" The blonde stated, laughing at herself. She quickly stopped when she realised that Sasha wasn't one of her three best friends so probably won't laugh along; it'd be considered a pretty rude thing to do as she didn't even know the green-eyed girl that well.

"What do you want to do?" Sasha asked quickly, so Evie didn't end up feeling awkward. The short girl liked that she looked generally interested and not like she was asking because that's what you're meant to do in most social situations.

"I honestly have no idea. The boys all have it sorted because they can sing" Carter-Green sighed, wishing that she was talented enough at something to make it her profession. She honestly had no idea what she was going to do; there was no way she was doing to take over the family business like her parents wanted. She'd have to suffer brain damage and change into a drastically different person before she chose to turn into a younger version of Yvonne Green.

"The boys?" Sasha's voice snapped Evie out of her thoughts and she chuckled at herself, remembering that just because she knew who her boys were, not everyone else did.

"My best friends: Blake, George and Reece. They're in a band together called New Hope Club and they're amazingly talented. I get really jealous when watching them because I'd love to be able to sing" The blonde girl admitted.

"So would I. Do you have any of their stuff?" The maid asked, her expression lightening up as the blonde nodded enthusiastically; she was glad that she had managed to get along with the green-eyed girl and hoped that she was making her a bit happier about being stuck in her room with nothing to do.

Damn, this girl is earning herself some serious points here Evie thought after hearing the question - she liked that the other girl was genuinely interested. "Well they haven't got a CD, but I could show you them on YouTube if you have a phone with you?" Sasha nodded and unlocked her phone, before handing it to the other girl, who got up their latest cover. The two girls watched a couple of them in silence before the blonde gave the taller one back her phone. "Wow, they're really good!" The brunette exclaimed, impressed with the talent the boys had. Well, that and she figured that it'd make Evie happier.

"I know! I keep telling them that they're going to be famous, but they always deny it because they're too modest for their own good. You know, The Vamps - I assume you know who they are - actually tweeted a link to their video and promoted them" The short girl stated, proud of her best friends for being noticed - she always said they would. "I mean, it still didn't stop them from doubting that they were good enough. I guess they just don't want to get her hopes up" 

"Well I'd gladly buy their albums" The green-eyed girl to grinned at the maid's words, thinking I am starting to like this Sasha girl.

"Oi George, is Evie coming?" Reece called to George, who had just let himself into the aforementioned's house. The Bibby family were all out so the eldest boy had invited the gang over for a movie night, seeing as he had the whole place to himself. "She's on house arrest. Her parents came back home and I'm assuming they had a fight because she phoned me and seemed really angry, but I didn't get to ask her what had happened" George explained as he kicked off his shoes and made his way into the lounge where the other two boys were sitting, sipping on beers. The blonde paused, knowing that if Evie was there she would have laughed and told them that they looked like middle-aged men having a weekly catch up, escaping their clingy wives and loud kids. "Ah, she'll be out of action all weekend then. Just a lad's night" Reece stated as the blonde plopped down on the three-piece sofa. "But let's be honest, Evie is one of the lads" Blake chimed in "The sofa feels really cold without us all squished on it" He added, shivering slightly to prove his point.

"I guess. How are we gonna tell her about The Vamps? Her phone must have been confiscated or she wouldn't be ignoring us. Unless we magically pissed her off somehow" The eldest boy chuckled at his own comment as anybody else wouldn't have known which option was true, but they did, because they knew Evie. Not just her name and where she sat in class, but they knew the details. Her likes and dislikes, her taste in music and food, all the little things she did which would make anybody fond of her if they got the chance to become familiar with her quirks. She never let anybody close enough, though, always stating that the only three people she needed were the ones she already had. Well, maybe Michael Clifford, too.

"I don't know. We'll have to tell her at school tomorrow... but make sure nobody else hears. It's a big thing and I don't feel like it's right for it to go around the whole school. Like, what if nothing comes of it? It'd be pretty embarrassing as people would just think we're shit" Blake explained, wincing at the thought of walking into school and having everybody laugh at them and how lame they were for believing that they could actually make a name for themselves.

"We are pretty shit, to be honest" Reece agreed, taking another sip of his beer. He could almost hear Evie telling him off for saying it and found himself missing the girl, even though it hadn't been long since he had last seen her. Group things just never really felt right if one of them was missing. "Speak for yourself," George mocked offence, snapping the eldest boy out of his thoughts. The New Hope boys laughed and eventually settled down to watch the film, unaware that at that very moment, a conversation about their band was being held by the four members of The Vamps, who had a very big proposition for them, one which would change their lives entirely. Whether it was going to be a good change or a bad change, well, it depended on the way you looked at it.

~

Was kinda a filler chapter, but I wanted to get something up because my GCSE Drama performance is tomorrow and it kinda kickstarts all my exams, so I'm not too sure how well I'll do with updates, but I'll try my hardest.

Remember to ask the characters some questions, if you want!

This chapter is dedicated to the wonderful -SafetyPin- who made my cover and is also the maid/friend in the story <3

~Ray x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 474 34
A match made in heaven? Far from it But maybe it won't be the worst thing to happen. [COMPLETED: 28.09.20] #1 in Newhopeclub at one point
9.8K 426 21
[Book One in the Flowered Series] It had always been two of them against the world. They would fight off make-believe monsters and then fight each ot...
78.4K 3.6K 91
When George Smith, the "straight" high school kid, falls for the new boy in town, Reece Bibby, he soon figures out why he's never really been interes...
11.9K 851 23
COMPLETED They meet when they need it the most but not when it is the best time for them. Meet Hanna and Reece. They haven't seen each other for ove...