Unfaithful.

Per softpoetry_

❝ people say your mistakes do not define you , but where her beautiful mistake gonna lead her to ? ❞ all rig... Més

1| Girl friend?
2| Eye contact.
3| We?
4| Jealousy wake up feelings.
5| Coward.
6| Rainy night.
7 | Pranking Niall.
8 | little black dress.
9| Sex and cheating.
10 | Secret revealed.
11| drunk.
12| Back to the ex.
13| She fired me.
14| confusing.
15| doubt.
16 | secret revealed.
17 | A mistake.
18 | Justin bieber?
19|Rude.
20| D for Drama.
Chapter 21 .
Chapter 22 .
Chapter 24 .
Chapter 25 .
Chapter 26 .
chapter 27
chapter 28 . '
chapter 29 .
chapter 30 .
chapter 31 .
chapter 32
chapter 33 .
chapter 34 .
chapter 35 .
chapter 36 .
chapter 37.
Chapter 38 .
《 Epilogue 》

Chapter 23 .

355 72 30
Per softpoetry_

this chapter is what all the book is about , enjoy xx

_

Ria's P.O.V :

This is life when you have to face your mistakes . When you gotta take the ugly truth.. and this is life when you have no second choices , everything in my world is going wrong and i can feel the storm coming closer and closer .

I've built a wall around myself because i'm feeling all the time that i don't deserve to be loved . I am just praying so hard that Liam will understand . it will be like a heart attack for him but he really needs to hear the truth out, that's not easy but it's the right thing , the right decision that i've taken . That little spark of hope i'm having making me much stronger and bravier and gaving me the courage to do this , to spell it out . The big dirty secret should come out right now .

_

Liam's P.O.V :

I just came back fom the studio and finally got to spend some time with my beautiful girl after a long day hard working .

" hey love " i utrered from the door step as i got home after breathing heavily because of tired , she turned around and replied while she was sitting on the couch.

" Hi " she mouthed with a tired cracking voice then glared away at the Tv .

Something is happenning with that girl .. from the second i heard her voice i feel like she's hidding something from me and that something is wrong with her because i just knew .

" What's going on ? " i asked as i put my both hands on her cheeks after moving my body closer to her to make her face me as i joined her on the couch .

" Nothing " she replied as she looked away again .

"Are you okay ? " i kept on asking her as i realized that her eyes are all red , plus she was using short sentences i'm one hundred persent there's something going on around .

" yep just so tired " she lied as she walked towards the bedroom , stepped towards the bed and jumped on it .

" Damn . I am so tired either " i murmured as climbed the bed and joined her then pushd her body towards mine and cuddled her from behind , totally ignoring my questions and the thoughts that were going on my mind because of what Ria looked and acted like .

" We should sleep , it was a long day " she muttered pulling away from my cuddle .

" to me too"

I finally gave up on her and tried to leave her alone maybe she'll be fine , some space is good sometimes and decided to follow her actions , the second i putted my head on the pillow and immediately fell asleep and had a little quick random dreams but after few minutes i felt like someone is shaking my body , i slightly opened one eye to look up and find out who .

" Liam - .. i -.. i need to tell you something " Ria muttered then stepped away a little , i wake up to find her sitting on the floor while there were tears coming down her eyes , it sounded like she was crying all day .

" hey-.. hey hey Ria , baby what's going on ?" i wondered as i got up from bed and sat right there beside her on the ground .

" i think i am -.."

" you are what ? .." i wondered again as i looked deeply up at her .

" i think -.. i'm-.. pregn-.. pregnant " she mouthed very slowly with so many hesistations as she looked down at her hands and suddenly a big smile appeared on my face.

I wiped her tears away and held her closer and tighter then pressed my lips on hers as i'm playing with her hair i smiled as i felt a tear coming down from her cheeks and thouched mine . i mean , this is the best new ever , she makes me happy and i know that i'm still young and stuff but having a baby with Ria is just a perfect thing .

" Wow that a good news , bae i can't believe " i whispered as i gave her hugs again and again but she pushed me away like she has more much to say .

" what's wrong ? why are you crying ?" i asked once again , this time i'm really confused and worried .

__

be please " she walked towards me , she just wasting my time and hers now because all the beggs and tears won't change anything.

She hurted me and that will be forever .

i've never excpected this , Ria and Zayn the two people i love the most just stabbed me in the back and i just don't know what have i done in my life to get hurt like this , i just can't believe it but i don't care anymore .. i won't trust anyone anymore .

" We are done just go" the last words i said yes it was the last time to me the last time i've talked with her , the last time i've seen her eyes and the last time of everything was between us , the things and the memories we had .

i know it's hard to forget fut it's also uneasy to forgive .

_

PS: liam isn't that bad and if you see any little or tiny or big tyops , just tell me by writing them below ,thnx guys for reading i wish you're all ready for more andi hope this chapter will get more reads than the previous one :'(

so i've heard lately that my fanfic is boring , is that true ? pls be honest with me coz i'm already upset , idk what i should do really ....

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

11.9K 263 45
That girl who fell in love, she was saved. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN MY IDEAS)
1.8K 29 8
'The worst feeling isn't being lonely but being forgotten by someone you can't forget '
19.7K 442 14
It was meant to be uncomplicated, passion without love. But when someone else offers you romance and love without passion theres decisions to be made...
534 56 17
things don't always go the way you planned