Sun Child ('Sun Child' Series...

By ErinDaugh

Ashton Beckingham misses her pain in the butt 4 year old brother. Suddenly, she gets shipped to a boarding sc... More

Sun Child
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Author's Note

312 6 6
By ErinDaugh

Hi guys!

I have to epilogue done, I just don't feel like typing it word for word right now :P

BUT, if you go to my school (you know who you are) OR swim with me (you know who you are) and you are willing to TYPE IT WORD FOR WORD and then email it to me, it will get up faster! Cuz, you know, I can copy and paste it as a new story on wattpad (: AND dedicate the epilogue to you!

So ya!

THIS IS STILL IN WATTY AWARDS!!! So PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FAN if you haven't, AND TELL ALL THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW!!!

I'm serious. A book takes work to write, and if you guys liked it, then show it! Put it on your profile, send out messages, share the story, I don't care. BUT WE NEED MORE READS FOR THIS STORY!

Plus, there's a sequel guys! And we are planning to have third book too!

SEE? YOU SHOULD TELL PEOPLE!!!

Thank you for reading.... and tell me if you want to be the one to type up the epilogue and get a dedication!

xx AquaErinLove xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 457 22
After Analise's summer in cousins, her best friend Jeremiah makes her return in hopes to find his brother, and help save his favorite home. But what...
23.1K 924 78
alcoholic, abusive parents. something nini and her little brother have had to live with their entire lives, nini being 17 and her brother being 6. ni...
162K 3.9K 11
𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑺𝑬𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬 * ・° * ・° * ・° 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙 * ・° in which alex's niece quite literally bumps into luke pa...
193K 8.6K 41
It's been two years. Two whole years since Alex left her family and no one has ever heard of her again. And as it looks like no one ever will. Will...