EXO-L DIARIES: THE EXO ONE SH...

Par jaye-nim

Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in... Plus

exo-l diaries
note before we start
1: chen
2: sehun
3: d.o
4: chanyeol
5: suho
6: lay
7: xiumin
8: kai
9: baekhyun
SC: sehun
10: chanyeol
12: suho
SC: SUHO
13: xiumin
14: baekhyun
15: d.o
16: sehun
17: lay
18: chen
3rd theme
19: baekhyun
20: suho
21: lay
just read this..
SPC: KRIS + LUHAN (edited)
22: kai
23: sehun
24: xiumin
OH MY FRIGGIN'
25: chen
26: d.o
27: chanyeol
4th theme
28: xiumin
SC: KRIS
SC: CHANYEOL
KRISmas special
29: d.o
30: chen

11: kai

534 16 2
Par jaye-nim

Kai imagines

I was seating in class, with my friend in front of me. She always liked gossiping, and im just the typical 'i-dont-care-much' type.

"Yah! ____ ah, did you hear the news?" My friend, jihyun asked me.

"Huh? What news are you talking about?" I asked, looking at her.

"Aish, that guy is playing with girls again" she told me.

"Who? Kai you mean?" I didnt really care about school's gossip.

"Yeah! And guess what? He is playing with d.o's ex!" She shouted to my ears.

"And so? Like i cared" i rolled my eyes at her behavior.

"You have to care, isnt he your boyfriend to be? That girl is such an ass" jihyun complained to me.

"What are you saying? boyfriend to be? " i scoffed.

"Come on, d.o likes you and you liked him" jihyun squealed like a girl, well she is a girl.

"Yeah, right. Like you know he likes me" I rolled my eyes.

She turned my head to face the left side and there was d.o. That cute looking nerd. I do admit he is cute, but its not like i like him.

"Shh.. See that? He's looking at you" her whisper gave me goosebumps.

"Hey, he's staring to space" i pushed he face away.

"Ooh.. He's coming, oh gosh!" Jihyun fixed herself.

I turned to my left, and d.o is already standing beside me. He was fidgeting with his fingers, looking nervously at me.

"Uh, can i talk to you for a moment, ____ ah?" He asked cutely.

"Okay," i agreed and jihyun squealed for the tenth time today.

"I'll.. Borrow her.. For a while" d.o said to jihyun and left awkwardly.

"Oh my gosh! He just talked to me!" Jihyun squealed in my ears again.

"See you later then" i waved at her.

In front of the class, in the halls..

We were just standing there awkwardly. D.o seemed like he wanted to say something but he keeps on playing with his fingers. Now that i see him this close, he looked so cute. Like as cute as a penguin.

"Uh, so.. I wondered if you can do me a favour?" He bit his lips.

"Of course i would love to help you, so what shall i do?" I answered him cheerfully.

"Thanks, i just need you help to.. Uh.. You know.." He was shuttering again.

"You liked jihyun dont you?" i laughed at his cuteness.

"How.. How did you know?" His eyes widen.

"That girl said you are always looking at me, but i know youre looking at her" i winked.

"Will you help me.. Confess, then?" He asked cutely.

"I told you, i'll help" i nodded to him.

"Thanks a lot" he smiled wide and hugged me.

I was shocked at his reaction. Does confessing his love means this much? Until he could hug a random person? Im not close with him, just an okay relationship as friends.

"Oh sorry" he pulled back with red cheeks.

"Youre so cute, i bet jihyun would scream seeing that" i smiled to him.

"I think, we should go back to class" he looked away and headed to class.

I laughed at his actions and went to class after him. And right in time, the teacher came. Its maths class, and i hated maths.

------------------

Its been a week since d.o told me about his feelings. And i feel frustrated about it, not because i liked him, but jihyun just got no clues.

I've tried to get them together like every chance i get. They got teamed for the couple project in english class, and i got teamed up with kai. That annoying jerk, he plays with every girl in the school.

Hey, lets go home" jihyun jumped at me.

"Wait a moment" i got my bag and cleaned my stuff.

"So what happened? You didnt tell me about the confession last week" she pouted.

"I told you he didnt confess," i shouted, which made some students look at me, "yet" i added.

"See? I know he wanted to confess to you" jihyun sang happily.

I looked around the class, theres only me, jihyun, d.o and the jerk kai. This past week, that kai guy keeps stealing glances at me. I dont know whats his problem but just keeps annoying me every time he passed me.

"Hey, trash bag!" Kai called and i glared at him, "come, i'll take you back home" he smirked.

"No thanks," i replied, then looking at d.o and jihyun, "on other thoughts, i'll take your offer" i smiled.

"Really?! Are you insane?!" Jihyun asked with wide eyes.

"Go home with d.o, he's waiting" i winked at her before pulling kai with me.

I walked out of the school gates, with kai beside me. It was awkward silence so i decided to speak up. But like we're in sync he talked first.

"So, i was asking you to walk home with me, because of that kid" kai said.

"Kid? Who? D.o you mean?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he told me to take you home," kai told me.

For a second i thought he is sweet, "and you're really taking me home?".

"Yeah, where do you live?" Kai smiled to me.

I never knew he had this charming smile. I always thought his smile is playful and many girls would swoon over for that. But not me, i used to hate him.

"I lived quite far, if you're okay with it" i pointed to a direction.

"Im okay, i could spend time with you" kai winked, and i could feel my cheeks blush.

"You know, i'll just see you tomorrow. I need to go somewhere else" i told him, trying to get away.

"I'll accompany you, where are you going?" He held my wrist.

"I uh.., never mind, lets just go home" i laughed awkwardly.

"Okay" he nodded, still holding my hand.

We walked to the bus stop, kai still didnt let go of my hand. Is this guy trying to be sweet with me or is he teasing me in a bad way? We rode the bus together in silence, and he got me back home safely.

"Thanks for getting me back home today" i smiled sincerely.

"No prob, you should ask me again next time youre lonely" he gave me his charming smile.

"Okay. So, see you at school" i waved at him and walked to the front door.

"Bye, trash bag" kai smirked to me and went off running.

I was a bit pissed when he called me trash bag, i thought he got sweet just now. But then, i still couldnt get the smile off my face as i went inside my house. Kai is indeed playing with my feelings too.

-----------------------------

Today is the day, when d.o is going to confess to jihyun. I think jihyun got the wrong idea and thought d.o is confessing to me. I managed to make jihyun look pretty before the school starts today.

"Lets pretend that youre confessing to her as a practice and i'll tell her its real" i told d.o as i met him in the halls.

He pulled me into the empty classrom, "Okay, shall i do it like this?" He kneeled and gave me a rose.

"Oh my god, you looked so perfect right now" i smiled widely at him.

D.o stood up and gave me the rose, i took it and acted like jihyun. I pretend to be all shy and smiling like a crazy girl.

"What are you guys doing?" Kai suddenly appeared.

I turned to him, "oh, nothing" i hid the rose behind my back.

"Whatever you say" kai said rudely and went out.

"Whats with him?" I asked d.o and he just raised his shoulder.

That day, after class, i gave jihyun a letter. told her i was too nervous for the confession and told her to meet me at the gym.

I planned the event all week, and here it is. I went to the gym faster than jihyun, and met d o there. D.o was standing nervously at the center, with a red rose on hand.

"What do you think?" D.o turned to me as i enter.

"Perfect, you look handsome" i winked wished him good luck.

Then the gym door opened, d.o and me turned to look. Jihyun entered with a smile on her face, still thinking d.o is confessing to me.

"Jihyun-ah," d.o started.

Jihyun's eyes widen, she pointed at herself. D.o gave her a nod and she went near him.

"Jihyun-ah, i really liked you for a long time. And i just got my courage to tell you now, im sorry it took me a long time" d.o spoke charismatically.

"Wha- i though.." Jihyun looked at me and i gave her a thumbs up.

"So, jihyun-ah, will you be my girlfriend" d.o bit his lips nervously.

It took jihyun a few seconds u until she answered, "Yes! Yes! I would love to" and she hugged him tightly.

I clapped for the two and smiled as they hugged each other. Then d.o told me something, i never forgot what he said as i ran out the gym and went to class to find that guy.

"Kai," d.o said, "he liked you. Go find him", his words keeps replaying in my head.

"Oh, kai. Kai, kai, kai. Why am i so stupid, kai" i ran my way to class, but he's not there.

I went to the canteen, and the music room, and the art room. I still couldnt find him. I roamed the whole school, running like crazy, until i fell.

"____ ah, you okay?" The voice made me look up, its kai.

I didnt say a word, i just stared at him. Why cant i seem to say anything when i look at him?

"Look, your knee is bleed--" he sat beside me and reached for my kees.

But i stopped him, i hugged him really tight. Hiding my face at his chest, i cried in his embrace. He hugged me back, and stroked my hair to calm me down.

"____ ah, what happened? Did d.o hurt you?" Kai asked as he removed the hug.

"No, d.o did nothing. Its yor fault, jerk" i hit him hard.

"Hey, what did i do?" Kai stopped me from hitting him.

"Why didnt you tell me, you stupid jerk" i looked at him in the eyes.

"Tell you what?" Kai looked at me.

"That you liked me too!" I shouted to him.

"What? Youre saying you liked me?" Kai's smile made me smile too.

"You jerk!" I pouted angrily at him.

"Im sorry, i don't have the courage to tell you" kai pulled my face closer to his.

I looked at him, and he looked at me. His eyes looked into mine, and he lean closer to me.

"You looked so cute right now" he told me.

"Yeah, i--" kai didnt let me finish, he kissed me on my lips.

I blinked my eyes, that was my first kiss. I looked at him and he was grinning. He leaned for another kiss, this time longer. I tried to pull away, but he didnt let me. He deepened the kiss and licked my bottom lips. I bit his lips hard, making him pull away.

"Ouch, my lips are bleeding" he complained

"Thats for stealing my kiss. Now come on, i'll get you treated" i stood up.

Kai smirked, "as you say, trash bag" and he followed behind me.

"Who are you calling trash bag?" I shot at him.

"You. this trash bag is mine" he gave me a back hug.

"Jerk" i mumbled and smiled.

"Shh.. Trash bags dont call their owner a jerk" he whispered to my ears.

I smiled at his actions. He might not be the sweetest boyfriend, but i know he's the perfect owner of a trash bag like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally finished my exam!! Yehet!! So here's a chapter~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.1M 72.4K 29
You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps
2.2K 60 45
The compilation of EXO's one-shots! One will make you drown in your tears, one will make your cheeks look like tomatoes, one will make you roll on yo...
20.4K 290 30
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MAY CONTAIN SMUT AND STUFF!!!!! *note the word may*