My Imperfect (Various!Creepyp...

Por ATwistedFate

This is a 'select your fate' kind of story. You will read through the common route, and then choose which guy... Más

Common Route 1
Common Route 2
Common Route 3
Common Route 4
Hoodie Route 1
Hoodie Route 2
Hoodie Route 3
Hoodie Route 4
Hoodie Route 5
Hoodie Route 6
Hoodie Route 7
Hoodie Route 8
Hoodie Route 9
Hoodie Route 10
EJ Route 1
EJ Route 2
EJ Route 3
EJ Route 4
EJ Route 5
EJ Route 6
EJ Route 7
EJ Route 8
EJ Route 10
Zero Route 1
Zero Route 2
Zero Route 3
Zero Route 3 Pt 2
Zero Route 4
Masky Route 1
Masky Route 2
Masky Route 3
Masky Route 4
Masky Route 5
Masky Route 6
Masky Route 7
Masky Route 8
Masky Route 9
Masky Route 10

EJ Route 9

1.4K 45 15
Por ATwistedFate

Slenderman gathered us up and told us that instead of going along with Zalgo's party tomorrow, we are just going to sneak in today and help others not go through with his maniacal plans. Everyone agreed with it because it sounded interesting, but I don't want to go through with it. He says that once we get rid of Zalgo, he will have more time to focus on erasing my power, so I gave in.

Everyone trained all day except for Sally, Slender, and me. Sally is staying here with Jane, after many objections from Jane, and Slender is with me in his office. He explained that they will thrive with my aura so it will be dangerous to go with them but I want to go. He tells me to bring my bracelet with me for the moment we get there, so nothing can happen.

I agree to staying safe and careful at all times, so he lets me go with them. I had been preparing with them for the past couple hours and, if I can say, I have done pretty well with my training. OH, you're probably wondering about EJ, right? Well he woke up before me and left his room before I could see him. I also hadn't seen much of him today either.

Anyways, back to the present! We are already at Zalgo's domain and hiding in the shrubs outside his castle. Slender is trying to see what is the best method of breaking in without giving away our position. Soon, BEN shakes his head after getting orders from Slender, and disappears into the electrical system, disabling the camera's and alarm system. Slender then thinks of a plan to actually enter the building. He tells me that I would have to get captured, then the rest of the crew can sneak in after me when they are distracted. I ask what I should do and he looks around for things I could smash to get their attention. He talks with Jeff to see what I could do, but Jeff is thinking of crazy ideas, so I look around myself.

EJ shakes his head from the sidelines and looks at Slender. "Don't send her out there, she won't be capable of handling the pressure."

"Uh, EJ. You told me the same thing about the group of people I wanted to get for you and if I remember correctly, I DID AND SUCCEDED." I throw words at EJ like knives. How could he think that I couldn't do this? Distraction is my forte. I mean, come on! I already gave him the DISs, all I need to do is get traction with my shoes and walk up there.

"I got this." EJ says plainly as he walks up to the door. It opens and Zalgo comes out to greet him. Do they know each other? They talk like they have already gotten passed acquaintances.

They talk for a while and Zalgo motions for EJ to go in. Before EJ does, he turns slightly so I can see his face. His eyes are glowing a slight red again, just like it does when he is against me. Great... Slender looks extremely confused, but then assures us that since EJ had been gone, he might have gotten a second invite and told Zalgo he wanted to come early.

We never did get to tell him to give us a sign so we know he is OK, but we just give him the benefit of the doubt and say he is safe by himself. We wait a while to make sure nobody is still lingering by the door so we can go in, then Slender tells us that we should move forward and infiltrate. I hesitate in my movements and Slender spots this.

"What is wrong, child?" He asks. I shake my head to clear away any negative thoughts.

"EJ's eyes turned red. It usually does when he is affected by me." I say, "Should I put on my bracelet now?" I ask.

"Not yet. I'll tell you when." He tells me, grabbing my hand and leading me to the door with the others. We barge through the unlocked front door and head in. We are near the kitchen, where the two residents and the guest, EJ, sit.

Zalgo is frowning at the sight of us and so is the person sitting next to him. His son, maybe? EJ on the other hand is grinning at me with his dark red eyes. I shiver at the sight and look away. Zalgo was about to stand up to face Slenderman head on when BEN decides to appear out of thin air at this very moment.

BEN comes crashing down on the table in front of Zalgo and breaks his coffee mug while spilling its contents on Zalgo's son. BEN got shocked slightly from the liquid touching his electrified body, but he managed to shock his clothes dry in time to get away from them and off the table. Slender sighs and shakes his head while I hide my face in my hands in a facepalm.

"Hm. You are not welcome here today, Slender and his Creeps. Either come back tomorrow or face consequences." Zalgo says calmly while holding a frown.

"We are no longer listening to you, Zalgo." Slender speaks up.

"The only way that is going to happen, is if you're dead. Ready, EJ?" Zalgo looks over to EJ and smiles an evil grin. "Oh, EJ told me about your girl over there with the powers. Such a shame. Her powers are exactly what we need to gain more power ourselves... She would have been a lovely gift, now we'll have to take her instead."

Slender seems like he wants to say something, but he was attacked from behind by one of Zalgo's minions. The other creepypastas had to fight off more of Zalgo's 'helpers' and it left me defenseless and vulnerable. Before I know it, my hands were put behind my back and my bracelet was stolen out of my pocket. EJ walks up to me with Zalgo's son beside him and stares at my bracelet for a second, then tosses it to the ground and steps on it, breaking it and letting it's contents fly out of it.

EJ must have went in and told them everything about me and my powers. He must have told them about our plan to kill Zalgo and had joined his side, betraying Slender again. If we ever get out of this, I'm afraid Slender is not going to allow EJ to live anymore.

"Let me go!" I spew at EJ. He doesn't seem to care as he is watching everyone around him fight. Zalgo's son, however, is eyeing me very suspiciously. "Don't look at me, freak."

"Do you honestly think that I would every enjoy looking at an ugly creature such as yourself? Don't be fooled, I can look into your body." He says to me.

"Ew, stop that!" I yell at him. Why would he be looking at my insides!?

"Your soul, incompetent buffoon." He says to me, knowing what I was thinking.

"Gross." I say back to him. I don't want him looking at anything of mine with his eyes.

"Shut up, Y/N." EJ buts in. He pushes me toward a hallway and into a room so that it is just me and him alone. I try to break free from his grasp, all being unsuccessful. My head is then thrown against the door and slammed against the wall repeatedly.

I then blackout.

When I come back to my senses, EJ is in front of me, waiting for my return. Zalgo's son is next to him along with Zalgo himself. "Welcome back dear!" He says with a fake smile," We have been waiting for you for quite some time. All of your friends are dead now, so you can't decline our invitation now! Join us."

I vigorously shake my head no at them and look down to the ground. Why would this happen? Why would EJ let this happen!? What is going on!!??

"Oh, sorry dear. That was the wrong answer." He says, hitting my head and making me feel dizzy again. "Let's ask that again. Join us, or die."

I gather up all my courage and meet his eyes with mine. "Never." I tell him.

"Hm. Shame. Kill her EJ." Zalgo says with a wave of his hand, turning away from me in disgust and disinterest as he walks away with his son.

"Please, EJ. Don't do this." I beg him. His eyes remain the same dark red hue as he stares at me.

He opens his mouth to reveal his sharp teeth. "Why would I pass up the opportunity to kill you?"

"You have once before!" I say.

"That was a mistake. Now, I'll make up for it." He tells me, ready to tear me to shreds at any moment.

I close my eyes and wait for the inevitable, but it never came. Only grunts of pain came from EJ trying to break through my shield of magic I had created. It worked again!! He looks at me, wondering how to get through it. I wonder the opposite: how can I keep this on forever.

As I was thinking, I somehow feel something stir inside of me and my mini force field shuts down. I look over just in time to see Zalgo's son staring at me- or my soul. He must have done something to make me shut it off!

EJ had his perfect time to strike at me with his scalpel in my side as I was temporarily disoriented. I scream out in pain and yell for help, just in case they were lying about killing the others off. EJ mercilessly continues to stab me multiple times, enjoying my screams and tears. I have flashbacks to my entire life; starting at my childhood, all the way to meeting EJ. I remember something that may jog his memory. It's a long shot, but it's all I got.

"Please stop EJ! I'll do anything! I'll even give you my body!" I say.

"You would never give me your body." He says to me, his eyes fluttering to his normal black color, then back to red.

"You said that I would give it to you one day. Today is it." I whimper. I can feel my eyes wanting to shut. Maybe I should give up on this life and be at peace somewhere else.

"Y-Y/N..." He says, seemingly coming back to his senses. He looks at me and his scalpel in my stomach. He quickly pulls it out and grabs my face with his free hand. "Oh no..."

I let out a single tear and close my eyes. I deserve better than this kind of treatment, though, I don't deserve death either. EJ takes off his mask and tries to get me to look at him, but I cannot due to the lack of my strength and blood loss. He takes note of this and realizes that I have already lost most of my blood now and should be gone soon. He sounds worried and distressed, but then gets calmer, knowing what he is going to do to fix all of this.

Instead of trying to save me, he aids me in my travel to the afterlife.

He kills me.

But right before that, he kisses me. Our lips touch one last time as he presses his scalpel to my chest, then puncturing it straight through my ribs and into my heart. Then, for the final time: I blackout.

Everything stops. Time reverses back. Or, had time reverted into a different world?

By EJ trying to save me in his own way, it tied the bond between us that we had built throughout my time here and had shifted the timeline and the world to where I never had the power in the first place.

This is why I now have a different life. This is the exact reason why my life actually never really existed here. Instead, I was placed in a different dimension, a different timeline. This is why I am now here with my family...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clouds are a beautiful thing. They can be big, or small. Wispy, or strong.

They tell stories of the past, present, and future to anyone that will just look up, and listen.

Science says it's because of water, I think it is a greater force. What that force is... I'm not so sure.

Flashback

"What shape is that?" Emilia asks me, giggling. She has been my friend since preschool all the way up to middle school. She is always laughing and having fun, whether that's because she's just naturally like that or because of me is unknown, although I'd prefer if it was me. I'm not envious of her though, because I am the same way. Her family moved into their house next to me when we were six, her mom became a doctor at 8, and when were celebrating Emilia's birthday at the age of 10, all of her family members came to the party and I got to meet all of them, getting to know them so much that they stayed longer to celebrate mine with me too. Finally when we were 11, her dad quit his old job to become a lawyer and put up all the bad guys.

All I can say is that my life has been pretty perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're going to be late for the first day of Medical School, Y/N! I didn't pay a fortune to have you skip the first day of classes!" My mom yells at my from my bedroom door. I had went through college with my best friend Emilia and had a great four years. Now I am heading to Medical School to become a doctor. Emilia went into cosmetology, so she will go on to working while I have to study non-stop all the time. Goodbye social life. Well.. Not completely..

I can't wait to meet new friends and live life to it's full potential. I have a wonder family and the bestest friend I could ask for. All I don't have though is a boyfriend, but it's not terrible to still be single after 22 years... is it? Oh well, everything here is perfect and I couldn't ask for a better ending.

Extra: (Just because I can.)

I am sitting alone in the empty classroom. Early as usual, I decide to sketch the heart for an anatomy class assignment. Students start to pile in the lecture room and take their normal seats. Everyone seems to have formed little groups and are chatting away while I sit alone. This is a bad start for me, as I need to make friends just in case I miss class and need notes or want to study with a group. I look around and try to find anyone else who is alone, but I am the only loner.

I bring my attention to the professor as he starts class and tap my pen on the desk. Time for another long, boring lesson about the history of health and medicine. As class goes by, I keep my eye on the clock, waiting for it to turn 10:10 and the lecture to be over.

Once 10:10 hits, I gather up my things and wait for some people to leave the lecture hall before I do. It can get really cramped in this room, so I'd rather wait a minute before getting trampled. A couple of people walk by my seat to get to the door and they are cracking lame jokes about leeches. A guy with wavy brown hair is the one saying the jokes and pushes a guy in front of him. The other guy turns around and pushes him back, only this time, the guy with wavy brown hair loses his balance and drops his books on the ground in order for him to catch himself.

Of course, this sends his friends into a fit of laughter and causing a slight congestion in the line of people walking to the door, making everyone have to back up and go another direction. The brown-haired guy laughs it off and picks up his books and papers that are now scattered all around my table. I get up from my seat and try to ignore the students who are laughing. This is medical school, not high school. They should take this more seriously considering we have to pay basically our soul to get into this University.

I get near the exit and think about where I should go to study. I have three hours until my next class and I don't want to drive to my apartment and then back to class again. I leave the room and look around the hall for some inspiration. The library? Café? Is it too cold outside to sit on a bench?

"Hey!" A voice sounds behind me. I turn to see the face of the brown haired guy standing behind me, peering over my shoulder to look at my things. "Uh. I think you have one of my papers on yours." He points at the books in my hands. I look at them and see an unfamiliar paper with an anatomy of the kidney on it. I pick it up and he takes the sketch, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Thanks." He says as I give him a nod and turn around to ponder on my own thoughts of where to go again. He gets closer to me, peering over my shoulder again and looking at my heart drawing that was under his. "Whoah. You like to draw organs too?"

I look at him and give him a confused look. "Well we have to for class."

"Oh. Right. I just though you did it out of interest." He gives me a small smile, looking disappointed.

"I am interested. That's why I'm here." I say in short sentences. I can't waste time talking, I need to study!

"Aren't we all? If we weren't serious about this we wouldn't have been accepted. I'm guessing some take this a little too seriously..." He says at me. What does he mean by that? I have to be serious about this.

"And some take this a little too light." I say back to him. He smiles a cocky grin and takes this as a challenge.

"We're still young. Why do we have to lose ourselves now? That's what the future is for." He tells me.

"Well if it is going to happen later then I have nothing to lose." I say with a small smile. I couldn't help giggle a little at our small disagreement. I haven't talked to anyone other than Emilia; and I only talk to her once a week when she drives down here to visit me.

He laughs when I laugh and looks down toward the ground, looking back at me and smiling. "I'm Jack."

"Y/N." I give him my name. Why not? He's in my class and I might need notes.

"Do you wanna hang out with me and my friends sometime? I noticed you sit alone in lecture and it seems like you... don't really have anyone you know here. No offence, but I can just tell." He says.

"Have you been stalking me?" I joke for the first time in a year. Why does this feel so natural, yet strange at the same time?

"Would it be weird if I said yes?" He jokes back.. At least I hope.

"Yes." I tell him the truth. Honestly, I don't want any stalkers at the moment.

"Then no. I completely 100% have not perhaps been stalking you on any level." He says carefully, looking around suspiciously.

" 'Not perhaps?' " I quote him. Is he trying to say yes with a double negative?

"Forget about it. Hey I have an idea. Lets have lunch." He asks me in a very direct way.

"With your friends? Wouldn't it be weird if you just brought me along?" I ask.

"Um. Well they all have class soon so they won't be coming with us. I was actually asking if just me and you could grab something?" He asks me formally this time.

I think about this for a moment and finally agree to get lunch with this person. I had already met him, but I feel like I already know him.

During lunch, he had been cracking jokes the whole time, getting really sarcastic with me, drawing me out of my hard shell I had built while being in school here. He had ordered a lot of food, eating a TON of it like he had never been able to eat food before. He kept going on about how delicious food was and that he had wanted to be a chef when he was younger. He kept trying to feed me too. "Try this, try that!"

I ended up becoming stuffed and got him to stop feeding me things. He ends up paying for this bill and insists that I don't pay him back because he ordered I most of it anyway.

"This was fun. When is your next class?" He asks.

"In thirty minutes. I better leave now." I say back.

"Oh. Do you wanna have lunch again Wednesday?" He asks me. I laugh and nod yes. He smiles brightly and waves bye at me. I get to the door and he quickly opens it for me. "Actually, do you want to grab coffee before class then? Me and my friends usually do at the café down here."

"Sure, but I don't drink coffee. I'll just get a hot chocolate." I say back to him, making a mental note of all the plans I had made with him so that I don't forget.

"Hot chocolate? Ewhhhhh," He laughs at me, "Okay. See you Wednesday Y/N~" He says back to me.

I say goodbye to Jack and smile all the way back to my next class. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but.. I might end up liking medical school if this keeps going the way it is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidney.. That drawing... Something feels different. Something feels.. familiar..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

445K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
63.4K 874 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...
555 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...
32.4K 2.6K 37
In order to save your life, Slenderman does what he hoped he'd never do - he makes you his proxy. Little did you know how much it would change your l...