Chains ( kakashi love story)

By Firebird4171

A women is dragged into the village in chains. She was caught outside the village watching Naruto from the fo... More

Chains
Student and teacher
Togeather
Meeting
Table for 5
A/N
B day
Know
A/n
Chain training
Quest for the bridge builder
A/n :-D
Zabuza
Worry
Time togeather
Dinner and dust
Small moments.
A little help never hurts
A new toy
The gifts we recieve

Im sorry

4.4K 75 21
By Firebird4171

Dear reader,

I do realize that there at many typos in my earlier text. Trust me it bothers me just as much as it bothers you. But recently I got a comment about it. And it wasn't very kind. I felt really bad about it.
I do ask please don't point them out. Spell check stinks and it goes right under my nose. I do apologize for this but I will say I DO TRY.

Anyway I will be updating soon and I love many of you dedicated readers.

Talk soon,
Firebird

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 59.4K 31
So this is a Naruto fanfic I've been working on for while.In this story we will follow my OC Rin Uchiha through her entire life, so from birth, thro...
181K 6.9K 17
(Y/N) was to be married to Kakashi Hatake. A ninja from the Leaf Village her family was allied to. But she didn't know him, couldn't even tell you wh...
4.2K 82 9
After the death of the Fourth Hokage and his Wife, Y/N started becoming alone. Y/N wasn't used to it, because it was quiet. The only household Y/N u...
243K 7.8K 64
I was feared by my entire village and disrespected. Then one night my entire clan and village was murdered and burned right before my eyes. My parent...