šššœšœšØš«šš¢š§š  š­šØ š”š¢ļæ½...

By sunnydayrealestate

ā š’šš’š’– š’…š’š’'š’• š’•š’“š’š, š’šš’š’– š’…š’. š’‚š’š’… š’•š’‰š’Šš’” š’š’Šš’‡š’†, š’š’–š’“ š’š’Šš’‡š’†, š’Šš’” š’‚š’„š’„š’š’“š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ š’•... More

"According To Him and Her"
cast of characters
o n e āœŗ sunrise in st. pete
t w o āœŗ the visual
t h r e e āœŗ wasted days...
f o u r āœŗ ...wasted nights
f i v e āœŗ summer sixteen
s i x āœŗ i like the sound of that
s e v e n āœŗ sleeping satellite
e i g h t āœŗ love is patient
t e n āœŗ netflix and...now what?
e l e v e n āœŗ perfectly legal
t w e l v e āœŗ radio free reasie
t h i r t e e n āœŗ sparkle and fade
f o u r t e e n āœŗ you should be here
f i f t e e n āœŗ party hard
s i x t e e n āœŗ how soon is now?
s e v e n t e e n āœŗ in the lonely hour
e i g h t e e n āœŗ too much, too quick
n i n e t e e n āœŗ mister independent
t w e n t y āœŗ changing things up
t w e n t y - o n e āœŗ something
an update!
t w e n t y - t w o āœŗ hellos and goodbyes
t w e n t y - t h r e e āœŗ is this it?
t w e n t y - f o u r āœŗ who takes an L now?
r i p v e n t u r a + m a r t e
t w e n t y - f i v e āœŗ in the swing of things
t w e n t y - s i x āœŗ laid
t w e n t y - s e v e n āœŗ love, actually
P L A Y L I S T

n i n e āœŗ deadly conversation

214 8 9
By sunnydayrealestate

n i n e ✺ deadly conversation

Today was the dreaded lunch between Bitchface and my brother.

I didn't mind hanging out with Richie, but Danielle? She was another story. I'm pretty sure despite what Richie said, she's still as mean as a snake.

"Rease, what's taking so long?" Richie stormed into my room. I was, rebelliously, sitting in the middle if the ground, still in my pajamas.

"You have got to be kidding me." Richie sighed. "Can't you fucking get over it?"

"Why should I?" I shrugged.

"Rease Bailey Shaffer, you are literally acting like a damn kindergartner. C'mon now, get dressed. I don't want to be late."

But I do, I thought. I rolled my eyes and got off the floor.

"Finally." Richie huffed, and turned around. "You've got 10 minutes, young lady!"

Ten minutes? You son of a...

On the way there, I decide to text Chris.

To: The Big 22 💁💥
hey, you'll never believe what I changed your contact name to 😝

From: The Big 22 💁💥
I dunno. Afro Circus? Archie? 22?

Me (Rease Shaffer 💕)
okay, Afro Circus? That's one for the record books, pal. But, it's the Big 22.

From: The Big 22 💁💥
You know that's a ticket package at the Trop, right? 😂 but yeah, cool nickname. I don't think you'd want to hear what my contact name is for you 😏

Me (Rease Shaffer 💕)
hey, don't blame me! Richie calls you that. Wait, hold up....DID YOU USE A SMIRK FACE? cause the smirk face is never a good sign. I swear, man...

From: The Big 22 💁💥
well...I hope you like The Reasester.

Me (Rease Shaffer 💕)
Reasester? That's a new one. People usually call me Reasie. But, I suppose, Reasester can be used.

From: The Big 22 💁💥
Good. It sounds better than "Richie's Sister" or "Rease's Pieces" or any shitty name like that. I'm smarter than that 😎 tell Marcus Stroman he can kiss my sorry ass! 🍑

Me (Rease Shaffer 💕)
Marcus Stroman? lol I'm at T.G.I Friday's now, gtg

From: The Big 22 💁💥
he's the pitcher for the Toronto Blue Jays. We're actually good friends, since we work together on a project. Oh, and have fun with DanHELLe 😂 tell me more later

Me (Rease Shaffer 💕)
okay. will do.

"Rease, get off your phone." Richie tapped me on the shoulder.

As much as I was starting to love talking to Chris, I had a bitch to confront first.

"Richie! Hi!" Danielle ran over to Richie the second she saw him.

She smiled, and gave me a hug too.

"Rease! Long time, no see! How's Durham?"

Dumb bitch knows nothing? I think yes.

"Uh...I just moved here."

"Really?" Danielle pursed her lips. "Cool." How she sounded was obviously fake. She'd much rather be around Richie than I.

She grabbed a menu from the corner of the table.

Now I was confused; was she still vicious as a pitbull, or was she actually being nice?

And if she was being nice, where was Ashton Kutcher to tell me that I was being pranked?

You just got Punk'd!

"Okay, Richie. On to you." She started twirling her hair. "How are you? I mean, do you play for Tampa?"

"Yes." Richie nodded. "Tampa...it's been fun."

"Great." Danielle smiled, taking a sip of her water that had been brought a minute earlier.

I took a breath and watched awkwardly.

Richie looked at me. "Rease? Do you want to talk about anything?"

"Uh..." I trailed off.

Danielle spoke up.

"Look, we've got a lot of shit here."

"Yeah." I stirred my tea. "We do."

"Where should I start? The notes? The threats?" Danielle gave me a beady look.

Never mind, Kutcher. Go back to Hollywood.

"Sure." I hiss.

A waitress comes by to take our order.

Since this was T.G.I Fridays, I order something that you'd usually get at a T.G.I Friday's.

"I'll get the Appetizer Combo, please."

"Your three choices are?"

"Mozzarella sticks, potato skins, and jalapeno poppers."

"Ranch or blue cheese with your potato skins?"

"Um...ranch." I decide.

"God, finally." Danielle huffed. "No wonder you look a little heavier! You had to get the whole appetizer menu!"

The waitress looked shocked at Danielle.

"Well, Little Miss Priss, what were you planning on getting?" I retort.

"Rease." Richie scowled.

"I actually want a blue cheese salad. And please, no dressing." Danielle snapped her fingers. "I'm trying to watch my weight."

Things don't come at the snap of your fingers, you damn hoe. And you're skinny enough as it is. ACTUALLY, you need to shove a damn Appetizer Combo down that skinny throat of yours.

"For you, sir?" The waitress sighed.

"Oh, wait!" Danielle cried out. "And please, no onions. They make my breath stinky. No tomatoes either. I'm allergic to tomatoes."

The waitress rolled her eyes.

Please, God, make one of these employees spit in her salad.

"Again, sir?"

"A bacon cheeseburger will serve me well, thanks."

/\/\/\

As we got our food, Danielle kept her beady little eyes embellished in my food. She would pick at her salad, flirt with Richie, who seemed to be telling her about Kevin Kiermaier and his girlfriend, then look at me with a nasty look, starting at my face and right down to the greasy goodness of potato skins I had on my plate.

And soon enough, I was sick of it.

"What?" I hold up a mozzarella stick. "You want one? I'll give you-"

"No," Danielle said in a sugary voice, "you go on right ahead."

"Danielle?" Richie smiled. "You okay?"

"Oh, I'm always okay when I'm around you."

Gag. Gag. Gag.

"Look, I gotta go to the restroom. And Rease, behave yourself, okay?"

Behave myself?  Tell your needy ass friend here that.

I smile, telling him that I got his message.

And with that, Richie was gone, leaving me all alone with Pussycat Doll.

"Rease." She said with hate laced in her voice. "Look, my feelings about you haven't changed."

I shove a jalapeno popper in my mouth. "I'm not surprised."

"Look, I still love Richie. And maybe we haven't seen each other in a while, but I'm not going to let you get in the way. I still love him, and still want to be with him. So, don't be giving him shit about me, okay?"

"I'm not giving him shit about you, I'm being honest to my brother." I said. "And I'd do anything to make sure my brother doesn't get hurt by people like you."

"Oh, darling." Danielle flipped her hair. "I'm not hurting him. You are. You're still a kid, darling. And kids aren't taken seriously."

"Okay," I keep myself from wanting to flip the table on her. "Note this, honey: I'm twenty, almost twenty-one years old. You can't call me a kid when in a few weeks, I could be throwing a glass of champagne in your face. Prostitution whore, bitch."

"Seriously?"

I look up to see Richie with a look on his face.

"We're going home. Now."

/\/\/\

"Why do you have such a problem with her?" Richie yelled at me as soon as we walk in the door.

"Because she breaks hearts and sabotages people! I'm looking out for you, Rich, I wish you'd understand-"

"It's not your damn job." Richie growled. "Let me live my damn life, and you live yours. Quit butting into my life."

The way he said it made me upset. I watched as he put away his leftovers.

"Maybe I should leave."

"Maybe you should." Richie slammed the refrigerator door. "It's better for both of us."

I turn around, with tears blurring my vision, to my room and texted Chris.

To: The Big 22 💁💥
hey. the thing was so bad, me and R had a huge fight. do you mind if I stay with you?

"Shit!" Richie ran into my room. "I can't send you out! You don't know anyone-"

"Yeah, I've got Chris. Now, leave."

Richie rolled his eyes and left.

From: The Big 22 💁💥
absolutely. Actually, I'm right around the corner. See ya in a sec.

Seeing the text, I grab my bag, and start heading out the door.

"I'm sorry." I whisper quietly to Richie.

"It's better for both of us." He nodded. "See you later, baby sis."

a.n.
sad af chapter right here 😮😮
what's gonna go down at Chris' house?
Oh, and fyi: Rease's age has been changed from 18 to 20, to lessen the age gap a little bit between her and Arch (he's 27.)

-Rease 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 2.1K 30
~~Completed~~ Formally The Willing Assistant 'His intense gaze made her feel like he already knew her, and she couldn't help but feel self-conscious...
61.7K 2K 38
Jay an in the closet 16 years old had a great life. She was good at baseball, amazing actually. But then her mom got in an accident, everything chang...
11.7K 447 65
When her world seems to have crashed down around her, she moved back home. Will Charlotte find the light at the end of her tunnel with someone she's...
Isla By liv

Teen Fiction

1.3M 56.8K 40
[Wattpad Featured] [Watty's Shortlist 2021 & 2022] "Sorry if I'm not in love with you, Everett," I shot back. "You're the one who made a bad first i...