Immortal Blood, Immortal Love.

Oleh xxfall3nros3sxx

A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself... Lebih Banyak

-Prologue-
-One- * -Alone-
-Two- * -Kidnapped?-
-Three- * -Torn to Shreds-
-Four- * -Saved, By a Thin Line-
-Five- * -Better Think Again-
-Six- * -Fallen-
-Seven- * -These Walls Crumble-
-Eight- * -Your Arms Feel Like Home-
-Nine- * -I'm Not Afraid Of Tomorrow-
-Ten- * -Unleashed, Untrustworthy-
-Eleven- * -How Close Is Close Enough-
-Twelve- * -Allow me to see, Because my heart is broken-
-Thirteen- * -The Word, Alive-
-Fourteen- * -Lie Through My Teeth Again-
-Fifteen- * -You Deny Me-
-Sixteen- * -Would it make you, feel better To watch me while I bleed?-
-Seventeen- * -This Is For Keeps.-
-Eighteen- * -What If We Start, Again?-
-Twenty- * -These Chains Hold Me Down.-
-Twenty One- * -Show Me The Way,-
-Twenty Two- * -Adventuring Eyes, Alluring Spies.-
-Twenty Three- * -Captive, Again?-
-Twenty Four- * -Full To The Brim, Secrets Within.-
-Twenty Five- * -Life and Death-
-Twenty Six- * -Immortal Love, Immortal Fear-
-Twenty Seven- * -The battle will carry on-
-Twenty Eight- * -Have a Right to Lose Control-
-Twenty Nine- * -The First Night-
-Thirty- * -Nineteen Days-
-Thirty One- * -Eighteen Days-
-Thirty Two- * -Seventeen Days-
-Thirty Three- * -Sixteen Days-
-Thirty Four- * -Fourteen Days-
-Thirty Five- * -Five Days-
-Thirty Six- * -Four Days-
-Thirty Seven- * -Three Days-
-Thirty Eight- * -Two Days-
-Thirty Nine- * -One Day Left-
-Final Chapter- * -Happy Birthday, Savannah!-

-Nineteen- * -Breaking your promise is easy as breaking your neck.-

6.2K 101 52
Oleh xxfall3nros3sxx

It was about three weeks since Savannah and Vincent had their deep conversation, the one where she got to learn some background information about him. Savannah was now back to work, the past three weeks had been good considering she no longer worried about Kent.

It was as if he didn't even exist anymore, when Payne told her that Kent wouldn't be bothering her anymore, he was more than correct, and there were no complaints about that one. After finishing her rooms for the day, and daily tasks, Savannah decided to meet up with Kayla in the cafeteria, something she had't done i a while.

"Hey there kiddo" Kayla greeted warmly, wrapping sAvannah in her arm like ehr very own daughter. "How are you doing?" Savananah smiled widely and they got in line for dinner. "I've been really good, not so traumatized about the Kent situation anymore"

Kayla and Savannah took seat at a small round table, one they always sat at for dinner, they wee never bothered by anyone else, so they could interact in private. "Well speaking of Kent, his slave is on her way here, she is expected to arrive tonight, but we won't see her until tomorrow at least" Savannah was shocked. 

She couldn't believe that they were actually allowing Kent to have another slave, after he treated her he should have been sentenced to prison or even death. But then again the Vampire world didn't work that way. Looking up at Kayla, she popped the question. "How old is she?"

Kayla looked disappointed for a moment before answering. "Sixteen, I swear they get younger and younger" Slamming her fork down Savannah glared, not intentionally. "Are you kidding me? That young, no one should be taken away from their home that young, that is ridiculous!"

Continuing her rant, "This place is sick, I will always hate what it stands for, I will never be able to agree with it.." Kayla grinned. "You are funny sometimes, and I understand your logic. It's difficult to understand, even I still don't."

Savannah and Kayla finished up their dinner, and both headed up to their rooms. Savannah never stayed in hers, she gave it up, she just stays in Vincents all the time, and she had no problem with that. "Vincent!" Savannah grinned as she spotted him, she lay  down on the bed, and he immediately knew what it meant.

Laying down beside her he pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her, it was cuddle time. Every night so far, Savannah cuddles with Vincent for about an hour, and hey talk and laugh. "You still haven't given me an answer silly human" 

"I'm sorry, vampire. But I am truly working on it" Savannah kissed Vincent on the lips and he returned it, then kissed her nose, before nipping at it. "Hey" Savannah called out before she giggled. "How was your day, Little silly human" Savannah's heart melted at Vincents little nick name, she blushed slightly before answering.

"It was good, I had dinner with Kayla, I love her she's like a mother to me" Vincent nodded appreciatively. "How was your day, vampire?" Vincent sighed deeply, "Well it was quite boring, I had to fill out paper work for some new slaves coming in" Puzzled Savannah decided to ask.

"Is one of those slaves for Kent? And you fill out paper work, this place really is disgusting" At this point Savannah was sitting up right facing Vincent, she wanted answers now.

"Human, calm down eh? Why are you getting so hyped up? Anyways yes one is going to Kent, I have to go escort her to her room later, and well the paper work is for the slave and out purpose. We right down every thing we know about them, doctors facts, personality and life facts, basically it's a file of their entire life, everything they have been through" Vincent sighed, sitting up now as well.

At this point, Savannah grew angry. "So you knew about my mother, yet you made me break down and tell you anyways?!" Savannah's eyes began to grow tears, and she glared at Vincent. "Savannah, no! I didn't know that about you. I swear, it's no in your paper work, I'm not sure why though..."

Calming down a little, Vincent got closer and wiped the few tears that escaped her eyes. "Calm down, it's okay. I wouldn't lie to you" Savannah cuddled into Vincent's chest now finally calm. 

"Wait, you said you had to escort her to her room, can I go?" Vincent looked at Savannah like she was crazy but realized she couldn't see. "Of course you can't go. No human does that, it is my job, when a part of my job anyway" Savannah was confused. "But Kent escorted me my first night?" 

Vincent sighed, "That's only because I had another job I was busy with, otherwise we would have met that night" Savannah nodded in understandment. "Let's get some sleep, silly human you have a long day tomorrow"

"But why are you sleeping?" She asked, confused once more since he told her he jas to do an escort tonight. "I;m not, I'm just going to lay with you, silly" She laughed quietly at his answer before they both snuggled under the blankets.

Savannah woke up to her alarm the next morning, she took a quick shower and got dressed. After throwing her undergarments on she slipped into some dark blue skinny jeans, and a gray over the head sweat shirt. Her red hair began to dry quick as it lay against her shoulders.

The day wasn't much, Savannah clean every room like she was supposed to, she was going to meet Kayla at her room now, but as she was about to pass her old room, she noticed a auburn colored head, followed by an extremely skinny and short girl, step out of it. 

"Hello" Savannah greeted, this had to be Kent's new slave. The slave girl looked up at Savannah softly before smiling. "Hi, My name is Gemma" The girl had brown eyes, that matched her tan skin, and hair. "I'm Savannah, nice to meet you"

The girl froze for a moment before looking at Savannah oddly. "You used to be Kent's slave, right?" Savannah was caught off guard by this girls sudden hostility. "You slept with him, then slept with Vincent, when he caught you, you framed him for rape, and got Vincent as your master right?"

Savannah now glared at the small fragile girl. "Did he say that?! If so that disgusting vile creature is lying!" The girl smirked. "Disgusting vile creature, eh?" The voice that Savannah heard immediately froze her in fear.

The sound of his voice locked up all of her muscles, she had no words and no movements other than turning to face him. "Hey master Kent, how was your breakfast?" Gemma quickly wrapped her arms around Kent as he answered her he continued to smile at Savannah. 

"You tasted delectable, Gemma" Savannah now noticed the two bite wounds on Gemma's neck. How could she allow such a thing? Savannah needed to find more out about this girl and fast. Kent stepped closer to Gemma and kissed her head. "Go start your day Gemma, I will meet up with you later"

Savannah watched as the girl smiled widely and skipped off in the opposite direction she had came. "You are not allowed tot lak to me, I suggest you don't" Kent glared down at Savannah before grabbing her hair and pulling her to him. 

He covered her mouth with his lips before she could scream. After hitting and kicking for far too long, Kent pulled her into Gemma's room, her old room. "You're going to be locked up for that! Just wait until I tell Vincent!" 

Kent pulled a knife out, the same one he used on her the night he raped her. "And if you do, I won't hesitate to kill you, I finally have a slave who respects me, unlike you.. Don't ruin it. I will kill your little vampire boyfriend too" Kent shoved Savannah from the room and left.

Walking down the halls hurriedly, Savannah quickly went to her room, not even bothering to get Kayla, not bothering to eat dinner. She wrapped herself in a ball on the bed until Vincent got back.

"Hey there my pretty silly little human" Vincent was full of excitement until he noticed Savannah crying on the bed, he instantly sat beside her and cradled her in his arms. "What's wrong?" Savannah shook her head not wanting to tell him the details of Kent kissing her.

But when it came to Vincent you couldn't hide anything, he would always find out. "Was it Kent?" Savannah nodded to his question. "He-I, I went to get Kayla for dinner, I met his slave, he showed up and he.." The tears poured from her eyes as she tried to retell the story.

"He pulled me into the room, pinned me against the door, threatened to kill me, Vincent his lips were all over mine.. i'm sorry. I'ta all my fault, I should have stayed away from his room"

Vincent shook his head. "It wasn't your fault, we have to report it" As Vincent stood to leave the room Savannah jumped up stopping him. "No! We can't!" She cried grabbing his arm and pulling hm back.

"And why the hell not?!" Vincent snapped.

"He threatened to kill me, and you.. Please, I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you.." Savannah was now sobbing she could barely stand.

"I'll show him what killing is.." Vincent spoke before leaving the room.

[[ OMG AUTHORS NOTE, Well some of you guys told me you didn't mind them so here it is!! Okay sorry for the insane delay. There was a serious snow storm in my town it knocked power lines down, so many trees are down and it was a disaster. Most of the town didn't even get there power back until this Saturday. It ws horrible. So that's why I couldn't update I had no power, then when I did, I had no internet. So I hope you like it. Umm, I tried to make it a little longer, it;s 11:12 where I am so I got it out before monday ahahhaah!! ]]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

474K 10.3K 31
Original copy of Vampires Slave~ now known as Loving Unexpectedly WARNING GIRLxGIRL Originally started on QUOTEV. My draft/old version of "Loving Une...
614K 9.8K 21
"No! Please Peter don't do this!" I cried as I continue to try to free myself from the ropes that are tied to the bed pole. "I can't hold it anymore...
716K 16.7K 34
Kidnapped by a psychotic vampire, 22-year-old Jessica Smith doesn't really think things could get any worse until she becomes a pawn in a vampire plo...
2.3K 43 28
This story is about a girl who was kidnapped at 2 and is abused and does not not she is a werewolf and what mate means until she is saved from almost...