My Life As An Escort (The Beg...

بواسطة VICMAD

Copyright © 2013 by VICMAD -All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or us... المزيد

How To Be A Successful Escort
Chapter One - It Began...
Chapter Two- The Transformation
Chapter Three - Busy Days Ahead
Chapter Four - The Perfect Dress
Chapter Five- Lilly
Chapter Six -First Night
Chapter Seven- 5 Selections
Chapter Eight- Miss. Amberly
Chapter Nine- The Dungeon
Chapter Ten- Release the Fear
Chapter Eleven- Decisions Decisions Decisions
Chapter Twelve - My First Time
Chapter Thirteen- The After Effect
Chapter Fourteen- Death Among Us
Chapter Fifteen- Changes
Chapter Sixteen- Evan McCain
Chapter Seventeen- Homework
Chapter Eighteen- WELCOME TO MY DUNGEON
Chapter Nineteen- Dreaming and Recovery
Chapter Twenty-One - Meet Suga
Chapter Twenty-Two - Wild Night Aftermath
Chapter Twenty-Three - New Information
Chapter Twenty-Four - I Can Do This
Chapter Twenty-Five - Benjamin's Grief
Chapter Twenty-Six - Haunting From The Past
Chapter Twenty-Seven -Memory Lane
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Help Is On The Way
Chapter Twenty- Nine - Family Matters
Chapter Thirty- Who Did It?
Chapter Thirty-One Evan's Preparation
Chapter Thirty-Two - The Date
Chapter Thirty-Three Trying to Move On (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Three- Trying To Move On (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty-Four- Questions
Chapter Thirty- Five - I Want You Back
Chapter Thirty-Six - General Ty Me Up
Chapter Thirty- Seven- Engagements and Reflections
Chapter Thirty-Eight Two Days of Pleasure (Part One)
Chapter Thirty-Eight Two Days of Pleasure (Part Two)
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter Forty-The Yaz Life
Chapter Forty-One Judgements
Chapter Forty-Two - Ghosts Confessions Oh My
Chapter Forty-Three Mistress Of Chateaux Dijon
Chapter Forty-Four- Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler
Chapter Forty-Five- Emotions Taking Over
Chapter Forty-Six- Grief and Revenge
Chapter Forty-Seven - Second Chances
Chapter Forty-Eight Beginning Of The End (Part One)
Chapter Forty-Nine Beginning Of The End (Part Two)
Author's Note
My Life As An Escort (New Beginnings) Book 2 Chapter One
Preview of 7 Pleasures in Wonderland

Chapter Twenty- Paul's Recourse

27.4K 772 56
بواسطة VICMAD

Paul's Point of View

I had just gotten on my plane leaving Dubai. I had been there for over a week trying to negotiate with Saeed Dhabi to sell a portion of the Dhabi Oil Fields. Rumor had it that Dubai's oil reserves were expected to be exhausted in the next twenty years and that could cause a serious oil strike and lead into an unwanted war.

Saeed was just as strong-willed as I was. We argued all week and we constantly butted heads. I had done the research and had the numbers to back up my story as he willingly turned his head and ignored me. I knew I had to turn to someone that would actually listen which wind up being his father.

Nakheel Dhabi was an honorable man. He listened and agreed that his company could benefit for producing oil in the following years through my company's state of the art digging equipment. I had called Peter in my legal department to start the paperwork. This deal would be beneficial for both companies financially.

I closed my eyes as I settled in my seat as I heard my cell phone buzz alerting me that I had a text message. I looked down and all I could do was smile. My niece, Tara had sent me a picture of her drawing that she was submitting to the New Orleans Young Artists Art Show in the next couple weeks. It didn't matter what kind of day or week I had she always could bring the sunshine back. I loved my niece to death.

My mother was in the hospital battling with cancer as my sister, Marietta went into labor with Tara. Approximately one week before my mother died, Tara was born. It had been a miracle because Tara was born only weighing two pounds and the doctors thought she wouldn't make it being born at twenty-seven weeks and being so weak. She would barely move, she didn't open her eyes and she would not eat and everyone thought she was not going to survive. A miracle happened because right after my mother died, Tara opened her eyes and she began to eat and move.

My sister and I still think to this day that our mother, Sara, lives within Tara. Every time Tara smiles, or looks at you in deep thought I think about my mother and it never fails, when I get lonely or sad, Tara does something to lift my spirits.

I opened up the attachment to see a picture of Tara, my sister and I walking along the beach looking into the sky. The sun is shining and right above a cloud I see an angel looking down on us. You can tell me if I am crazy or not but I know that I am never actually alone. I text her back to tell her it was beautiful and she sent me a happy face emoticon.

Not too many people know a lot about me. I am rough on the outside as I am truly a cut-throat business man, and I usually don't take no as an answer. Ask my assistant Nicole Parker in Houston and she would tell you that I'm a hard-ass, but I get the job done. I normally stick to myself or hang around with close friends and family, but I don't have much of a personal life.

About six years ago, one of my business associates introduced me to Lilly at a party. We hit it off as she told me that she would like to invite me to a private party that she was having in Lake Iris in Mandeville. I wasn't sure if I would attend but she made the invite very tempting. Of course when I got there I was totally shocked to find out what was really going on. After the party she discussed with me the benefits of membership and knowing that I could have any of the women in the book that she provided was like having your true desires fulfill. Don't get me wrong, Lilly has some of the most beautiful smartest women you could ever imagine. These are not your regular call girls, but women you could actually take home or introduce to people you know. Each woman had a profile and so you could be suited with the best fit.

I always like the feisty ones that would automatically know what I liked. I am not a very romantic man. My father hardly showed any affection to my mother or us, so growing up I really didn't see lots of hugging or kissing except when it came to my mom showing it to my sister and I. My father was a workaholic and spent six days a week on a plant job where he died ten years before my mother in a plant explosion. It was rough to see my mother go out and get a job, but it did show me that hard work paid off.

I wasn't rich by any means growing up but I graduated from Harvard in petroleum engineering, got a Masters in Petroleum Economics and Management from Colorado State University with a specialization in oil exploration. I began working at Orion Oil after graduation and ten years later I am the CFO. Not bad for a guy only thirty-two years old, single and with no dependents. So living the life as an available bachelor wasn't hard at all.

When I attended the next party, there were plenty of girls to become acquainted with. I knew they all had a clean bill of health and from the recommendations of some of my associates, I took a chance and hadn't been disappointed yet. I have had several of Lilly's girls but the one that really stood out was Alizee.

She had been with Lilly for a few years and her exotic beauty was memorizing. She was only twenty-three and she was from France and her father was creole. Her naturally tanned skin was flawless as her long brown hair made her looked more like a model every time I watched her sleep. She was going to school and had planned on moving back to France after she graduated but she met a man her last semester and they got married. I had been her attached for two years and it was fun, but it was strictly business and no romantic feelings were involved especially after she told me it was just a job to her.

Now you could say I was back on the prowl. Now don't get me wrong, if Mrs. Right came through the door, I would honestly give her a chance, but the way I lived my life, no woman would be able to keep me down for too long.

Although being with Alizee was fun while we were in brief interludes, we both knew that taking care of business was our playground, nothing more would be done. When I asked her to attend events, she would shy away and because she was sweet and beautiful, I just never had the heart to find another to take her place. Although I could be a bastard at times I wasn't in the business of hurting women's feelings.

But then a few days before the annual ball a few weeks ago, Lilly had called me and told me about a new employee named Cadence. I figured she would be like the rest until she told me she was a virgin and only certain clientele would have the honor of meeting her. I became intrigued. Believe me I wasn't interested in a virgin because I hadn't had one since I was sixteen and her name was May Ann Bowlin. She had actually taught me what to do, and to have to show someone how to do it, was just not on the top of my "to do" list.

I attended the party just because I would be in town and Lilly did throw the best parties, I just couldn't resist. I got to the party a little late but as I looked around I spotted Lilly and a beautiful girl with angel wings. The dress she wore was beautifully made and with the wings she represented the purest angel around as everyone else was in the den of Sodom. I could see the eyes of lust in just about every man in the room. I watched as so many came up to her and pretended to be interested but of course we all wanted one thing from her. I knew I was one of the men that Lilly wanted her to meet but I just wasn't sure if she would be the right one.

She was beautiful as her light golden skin sparkled as the chandelier's light capture the essence of her beauty. She stood there and smiled and nodded as each man came up to her and introduced himself. But somehow I was afraid to talk to her because there was something about her, not just because no other man had touched her, but a presence that surrounded her that made me afraid. I don't know what it was, but I was completely frightened that if I got too close she would cause my world to spiral out of control and I was always in control. My mind was telling me to stay away but something deep down in my gut was telling me I needed to meet her. Call me crazy if you want but my gut won out

I followed her throughout the room as I picked up a drink from the bar to relax myself. As Lilly turned to engage in a conversation, I introduced myself to her. Somehow she looked frighten as she stared into my eyes as in searching through my entire being. Something inside me broke open as the words I wanted to say came out so arrogant that I wanted to tuck my tail feathers and leave.

"I was hoping to be the first of many things. I promise to make you feel good," then I kissed her on the cheek and walked away. Sheesh, I was such an idiot. I just could not believe I had done that punk ass move as if I was a teenage boy. I went back to the bar and ordered a double. I had never acted like that and I was the one pissed off at myself. I watched her from the distance until I saw her with Sawyer, the asshole. He was nice looking and charming but he was the devil's son reincarnated. I had heard things about him like beating his last girlfriend until his father paid her off not to tell the police. Evidently it worked because he never served a day in jail.

Then she stopped and Lilly introduced her to the black guy, Evan. He was cool and maybe since she was black, she probably would feel more comfortable with her own race. Evan would always attend but I never actually saw him take a girl. He was a watcher like me and I guess he just wanted to enjoy the company and move on, but unlike him, I usually found someone to entertain me.

He did wear an unreadable expression on his face, but I could see lust in his eyes as Cadence walked off. Lilly really didn't have black women working for her. Hell Cadence didn't look black but from those light brown eyes, too heavy breast and round derriere, any man black or white would have wanted a piece of her. I was hoping Evan wouldn't get too excited but he casually made his interest known.

Then there was Robert the owner of the Sharks football team and a few dealerships. He was older so he probably had the patience because it looked like he had one foot in the grave and any excitement in his life would probably breathe life back into him for at least for a year. But he really was a nice guy and maybe she was into older men.

I had definitely messed up my chances with my dumbass come on line. I saw how Robert took her to the dance floor and spun her around. A sense of overwhelming jealous was about to rear its ugly head.

They danced through the entire song and he dipped her at the end. I saw how he looked at her and how she licked her lips as if waiting for him to kiss her. It was no way I could compete with an old school player like Rob. Every lady in there watched that moment as their eyes met and everyone held their breath to see what would happen. Robert's eyes lingered on her for a few more moments until he smiled and brought her up to her full length. He had mesmerized her to the point that it looked like she had made her choice.

I turned away as the uneasiness in my stomach churned. I knew when I had loss and I was ready to accept my defeat. I looked around trying to find someone to make my arrogant bout of the sleazy pick-up line myth evaporate from my memory. Every time I would get close to the women to take my mind off of her, my gut would ache as if that one was not the right one for me. It scared the shit out of me; so I called Reginald my driver, to pick me up. Needless to say, I didn't get any that night, but someone had left a mark on me.

A week later I had taken Tara to the park and after I took a call and walked off a little, Tara had gotten lost. When I looked around and saw she was gone, my heart had completed stopped beating. All kinds of thoughts ran through my mind and the feeling of dread had taken over. I searched and searched for minutes as I saw her talking to a lady that held on to her hand and concern was itched across her face.

I could see Tara crying and the lady ran her hand up and down her back as Tara grabbed her by the waist and hugged her as if she knew her. I stared at the lady trying to figure out if she was trying to kidnap her or was there for comfort, but as I walked closer the familiar face stopped me in my tracks. It was Cadence from the party and to see her with so much skin showing was an absolute turn on. I had called out Tara's name because this time, I wouldn't make a fool of out myself.

As Tara looked around, those light brown eyes stared back at me. That feeling I got a few weeks ago came back full force. As the sun shone brightly in the sky I could see small flakes of green in her eyes that made them seductive and pure intoxicating. I turned away as she watched me trying to figure out what I would do next. Once my brain and my mouth was in synced, I told her thank you for looking out for my niece and that I appreciated it. My mouth did kind of take over as I told her about my sister having a baby and babysitting my niece. Her eyes had softened as she spoke about her twin sisters.

Her kindness and compassion had shown and it was a relief that she was actually willing to speak to me after the mishap at the party. Her beauty alone was breathtaking but I was not about to say it and then say something else foolish. My intentions were to tell her thank you and walk away, but my feet wouldn't move as Tara looked between us. It felt as if Tara could read me that I wanted to apologize so she offered Cadence to have ice-cream with us. I was nervous as hell, because after the party I had sworn I would not embarrass myself again.

Tara had begged and I could see her working something out in her head as if she was plotting out how she could get out of this awkward situation. Tara didn't like many people and for her to take a liking to Cadence was totally off the wall. She had only known the woman for a few seconds but in that time, she had convinced Cadence to have ice-cream with us. She looked like she was uncomfortable so I pulled out the old puppy dog face and Tara mimicked me. She laughed and the next thing I knew we were actually having a normal conversation and laughing.

It felt good to have a normal conversation with no strings attach and having someone to share laughter with. The banter went back and forth as she tried to make me the butt of every joke. Before I knew it I was chasing her and Tara through the park until they reached my car.

The way Cadence's tights hugged her backside had all the men looking and taking double takes. I had gotten jealous as their eyes glanced in her direction and when some of them licked their lips, I just wanted to go up to them and punch the shit out of them. By the time I finally made it to them I was pissed at the men and I swore I was having a heart-attack as I tried to catch my breath. It was fun thinking that other men thought she was mine as I chased behind her and at the same time, I swore I needed to start running again.

We finally made it to the ice-cream shop and sat inside trying to cool off. I tried not to look at her but it was impossible. I was never really into black women but there was just this ump about her that I wanted more. I wasn't going to say anything that would hinder my chances of me being civilized. She had a drop of sweat that lingered on the side of her neck that slowly made it's way down her to her breast. The cool air had hardened her nipples through the thin material and my erection stirred. I tried not to stare as I pulled out my phone and pretended to check it. I glanced up a few times as Tara was talking to her making small talk.

"Cadence do you have a boyfriend?" I heard Tara asked. Sometimes kids just say what is on their minds not realizing what the consequences could be, but I too wanted to know the answer so I sat back and pretended to look at my phone.

I could feel her eyes staring at me, but I willed myself to keep my head down.

"Um, no I don't." I heard her reply.

'Well my uncle Paul is single." Tara said as if she and Cadence were two old friends shooting the breeze.

I called out Tara's name in astonishment. I was so embarrassed that she would call me out like that. She sounded so much like my sister that it wasn't even funny.

"It's true Uncle Paul, Mommy said you are too good looking and rich not to have a girlfriend and since Cadence doesn't have a boyfriend and I like her, you should make her your girlfriend."

I think my face had turned completely beet red. I felt like I needed to beg for her forgiveness for what Tara said. I apologized profusely for what Tara said. We got up and left and headed back to our cars as Tara walked a little of ahead of us.

Out of the blue she asked why I didn't have a girlfriend and then she thought that I was gay. The questions had caught me off guard. I never been questioned about my sexual orientation and if she had known the number of woman I had been with over the years, she would have thought I was Mr. Pimp or Mr. Freak of the Industry. Somehow I felt that she needed to know that I wasn't gay but was the product of a cheating, conniving, gold digger, blond hair, blue eyed devil. So I told her the short version.

Then she asked me "why I pay for sex?" This conversation was getting uncomfortable by the second. Did she really want to know the truth or should I give her the generic answer? I choose to give her the manly generic version. Then her next question definitely put the nail in the coffin.

"I don't understand why any normal girl wouldn't want to sleep with you." That statement in some way made me angry and I question what was really wrong with me. Did Amber really make me out to be such an asshole after she was the one to fuck over me? I don't know why the statement bothered me so much but it did.

I turned and looked directly in her eyes. "You didn't because you chose someone else." I don't know why the words came out the way they did, but I automatically wanted to take them back. It was rude of me and I felt the asshole coming out to play. I walked up to her closer.

Before I could apologized her words, hit me like bricks.

"You were my second choice." She had said it out in space as she tried to recapture them to place them back in her mouth then she began to walk away and I grabbed her elbow to stop her. She seemed a little shaken as she turned around as my asshole mannerisms wanted to come out and play, but what I saw in her eyes totally confused me. I saw sorrow in her eyes. Did she really consider me in the running? I had probably scared her so bad with my demeanor and arrogance I had forgotten that she had never done it before. Where was my sensitivity towards what she must have been going through? To be placed in a world that many find offensive and downright degrading, I cared more about how she hurt my feelings and about not picking me first, that I never once considered hers. I was always number one and anything else was unacceptable, but this time I had truly fucked up.

So I apologized to her. Maybe one day I could tell her how she made me feel the night I saw her but I would keep that under wraps for another time, another place. I could see her thinking over what I said as I looked with all sincerity into her beautiful eyes to forgive me. Believe me I don't beg for any woman's forgiveness unless its from my sister or niece but I really felt that I needed her to forgive me.

She stepped back making me a little scared for a second and then she smiled. She held out her hand and introduced herself and I looked down and smiled as I shook hers back. The feeling of relief washed over me as I knew more than ever, I wanted her not in just a physical manner but something more. It wasn't love at first sight or that I had feelings for her it was just something I just couldn't quite figure out yet. But it was something that I needed and I felt she was the only one that could give it to me. As we said our goodbyes I knew that my next step was to at least spend some time with her.

I must have dosed off as my plane was now flying over the Caribbean. I didn't realized how exhausted I was as I had slept almost the whole trip. I looked down at my phone and I had over twenty missed calls and another thirty emails and ten voice messages. I looked at my watch and saw that it was close to noon. I scrolled through my phone and opened up my laptop. I worked until Captain Tim made the announcement that the plane was about to land.

I looked out the window as the wheels hit the tarmac and I braced myself for landing. Once the plane came to a complete stop I loaded up my things, grabbed my suitcase and suit luggage and headed towards the front. I shook Captain Tim and his first mate Landon's hands and exited the plane. The humidity must have been in the nineties. The sun's rays beamed down on the black top making everything hot.

"Mr. Captiville, welcome home," Reginald my driver said. Reginald had been my driver for over six years. He owned his own car service and he was very dependable. He mostly drove me around the city when needed but he mainly took me to my penthouse suite of the St. Marie Hotel in the French Quarter. I actually owned the hotel and had it renovated about five years ago and it has become a great investment. There are three hundred rooms with all the finest amenities including conference and meetings rooms with over 24,000 square feet, and the hotel view overlooks the Mississippi River and the nightlife of Canal Street.

The drive was quiet as the lunchtime workers hustled to get to and from their destinations. After a forty-five minute ride in traffic, we finally arrived and Darryl the doorman greeted me. He took my bags as we headed up to the side elevator that was used just for my personal use. Darryl punched in the code as we climbed up to the fifteenth floor. Only Darryl and Lou my security chief had the code and I had a different code from theirs. The sun poured its light into the glass elevator as I hit the black button for the electric shades to surround us as I finally felt the air pouring in from the vents.

I tipped Darryl as he brought my bags in and took them to the bedroom. It felt good to be home. My other house was in Houston where I spent my weekdays and some weekends but it was nothing like coming back to your real home. I walked to the kitchen to see what items had been purchased and delivered as I opened to see prepared food in containers to take to the party. I made a sandwich and flipped on the news.

I turned it on to the main news channel to see a face I hadn't seen in over a year. A young girl had been found brutally murdered in the bayou but as I looked at her picture that was plastered on the screen there was a sense of familiarity that surrounded it. As the reporter told you more of the murder I turned it up and tried to remember where I had seen her face. After the story went off I shook the feeling and tried calling my sister. I had left a message and decided to go for a workout in the facility in the basement. I changed clothes as I looked at my watch. It was a little after three and in less than four hours the woman that I had thought about for weeks would be finally knocking at my door.

After a grueling workout, I showered making sure every nook and cranny was clean. I shaved, brushed my teeth and flossed, I threw on some jeans and a nice polo. I had just gotten a haircut a few days ago so I was good to the end of the weekend. I looked in the mirror as a young girl would do as if she was going out on her first date. I wasn't really hoping for anything out of this experience with Cadence but I did hope that I could be myself. I heated up the food by looking at the directions that the chef had prepared and waited. I looked at the wall clock and in less than twenty-minutes she would be arriving.

My palms began to sweat. There was a sense of nervousness that washed over me. Why was I so nervous? I had done this plenty of times with Alizee and others but it felt as if I needed her stamp of approval to ensure that I was worthy. I think I was more fearful that she wouldn't show than her to walk through those elevator doors. Calm yourself! I took a couple of deep breaths as I walked to the balcony and looked out into the waters as the sun cascaded it rays lower towards the bottom of the river.

The oven timer dinged bringing me out of my thoughts. The food smelled divine as I took it out of the oven. The bread was next as I took out the salad and place the chilled wine in the cooler. The table had been set earlier when I was at the gym so everything was in its place.

The phone rang as Darryl told me my guest had arrived. I gave him the okay and I knew in moments she would be stepping onto the elevator and would be here shortly. I grabbed the remote and changed the channel to see her inside the elevator alone.

There she was a picture of perfection as the red dress hugged every sensual curve on her body. Her hair was straight and it hung down her back in thick curls and her make-up was so natural that it looked like she didn't have any on. There was something different about her, more confidence but there was still an air of innocence. She looked up towards the camera and smiled. Did she actually know that I was looking at her?

"Hello stranger? You look really nice. Did you actually cook me dinner tonight." She said looking into the camera. Just her words alone had made me coming closer to the large sixty inch television that showed everything so clearly.

"Um, yes. You look absolutely gorgeous tonight, Cadence," the words managed to form in my head to my lips.

She smiled. "Thank you, I wanted to look my best for you." She was making me want her even more.

"Let's play a game? I know how much you like to watch me and for the past few days I have been thinking about you constantly. You have envaded a few of my dreams on how you would please me if you had me." She said as she looked at me through the camera with those piercing eyes of hers.

"Okay, what did you have in mind?" I said swallowing hard. These was not the same woman from a week ago but someone that wanted to play the game I had played so many times and I couldn't lie I loved every minute of it. This was the first time that someone actually wanted to seduce me, I was so ready to play along.

"Strip Elevator." She said as she had my undivided attention.

"How do you play?" I asked with a smirk on my face as I saw my reflection on the screen.

"I know you can control this elevator floor by floor, or you can simply start or stop it at your leisure." She ran her fingers up and down the buttons, and I could only imagining her rubbing up and down my stiff dick.

"And how would you know this?" My interest was pique because only a few people knew this.

"A little birdie told me. Now are you ready to begin?" Awe she had a secret and by the end of the night I would now the answer. But first I needed to know something.

"I have one question Cadence, before we start." I picked up a small remote and turned it on low. The green light instantly turned on as I saw her close her eyes as she tried to figure out what was happening to her. She had no idea that her little amateur game would become an advance game of seduction. I was hoping she would be a worthy player.

She looked at me and a sly smile crossed her face. "What might that be?" She said slowly pronouncing each word as the sound of of her voice had baited me in.

"Are you wearing the present I sent to you?" I was praying she would say the simple word yes but instead she showed me.

She put her perfectly polished finger to her mouth and walked closer to the camera. She took her finger and slowly slide it down her lip, to her chin, then her throat until she placed her finger between her breast. Slowly she moved the fabric that slid through her fingers as red lace appeared in the camera. I could feel myself panting and harden at the same time as I knew that the night was just about to begin.

***********************************************************************************************************

**I didn't mean to stop it there but I promise you won't be disappointed.** I am adding a disclaimer- This story will continue to have sex scenes so if you are offended about the amount, please do not read any further. In later chapters the sex will become more prevalent and I don't want anyone to hate the story because of it. The story line will remain as I take you through her experiences of her three years. More men will be introduced and things will become complicated. So if you feel you are not ready for her adventures, I won't be mad if you don't continue. Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy. Please don't forget to COMMENT, vote and share.

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER -------------------------------------------------------------->

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

47.3K 2.9K 30
Nia had never been in a committed relationship a day in her life. It wasn't because men were never interested in her, quite the contrary, they came f...
18.2K 1.9K 23
This story is set in the 90's background "I see her everyday in school and now I don't look at her the way a teacher should look at his student. The...
1.9M 56.4K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
83.3K 7.4K 60
"Whaaaat? Are you in love with ASR? Have you gone mad? How could you? He is a WANTED CRIMINAL... GANGSTER... KING OF MAFIA WORLD... don't you get any...