Pied Piper of Love

Od FairySalvatore

"Pied Piper came and children followed him singing and dancing" Modern day Pied Piper, Weston Marc Hamilton... Viac

Summary
Livin' Vida Loca
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
Let's Dance
If you wanna be happy
Black Magic
One Less lonely Girl
I sing only for you
Confident
Our Song
Secret Love
Hands to myself
Quit Playing games with my heart
I would
Good for you
I want it that way
I Bet
Takin' back my love
Lose my Mind
Let it Go
Can't be Tamed
I need you now
Stuck in the moment
Kiss me
Dirty Dancer
Stars Dance
Call me, Maybe?
All I Need
Rhythm Divine
What do you mean?
Someone like you
Choose one please :)
Love you like love song
Perfect
Unconditionally
Epilogue- I
Epilogue-II
Bonus Chapter-I
Bonus Chapter- II
Bonus Chapter- III
Bonus Chapter- IV
Bonus Chapter- V
Bonus Chapter - VI
Bonus Chapter - VII

Be With You

4.3K 349 27
Od FairySalvatore

My eyes opened and I analyzed my surroundings. It was a suite of some five star hotel.

So my kidnapper brought me in a suite?

The door knob clicked and my beat quickened. What if it was Megan's dad and he took me for revenge of his heart broken daughter?

But guess what, the person who walked in was Leah.

"Leah?" I yelled.

"Oh, hey you are awake? Awesome. How are you feeling? We have to be ready in like three hours." She said as if somehow this was less time.

And started texting someone.

"Why the hell am I here? Scratch that, where am I?" I asked getting a little angry.

Was I already rescued?

"Well, you were drugged my Weston's security team and then I with Dad's help of course carried you to the private jet and we flew here." She was smiling sheepishly.

"And where is here exactly?" I asked surprised that dad was in on all this plan.

"Canada." Leah sounded excited.

Suddenly the room phone rang and Leah gestured me to pick it up.

"Hello." I answered cautiously.

"I told you I was missing you Stuart and I warned you about the revenge." Weston's voice greeted me over phone.

All my anger, agitation drained away.

"So, you kidnap me Weston and that too with my sister and father's help?" I was amused and kind of happy.

"You did come to airport even when you said you wouldn't." He was being cocky about.

He knew I loved him too much, he knew I would come.

"Where are you?" I asked a little breathless.

This was thrilling. He bought me here just to be with me and with all the drama and antics.

"I am in my room but you can't come here because I think in the next room there is some reporter hiding out." He sounded sad about it.

"Then how will be meet?" I hope I was not sounding too desperate.

Well, whatever. It didn't matter even if I did.

"I have concert in three hours, we can't meet before that."

"Fine, then I will sulk till you return." I said disdainfully making him laugh.

"No, sweetheart, you will be attending the concert."

"I am not. I don't have a ticket." I came up with a lame excuse.

"Do you think the only girl I love will need a ticket to attend my concert?" He asked in a husky tone.

I think my insides melted.

"I will come Hamilton, just because I love your signing and voice."

"And that is the reason I love you." God, he was magical with words.

"I think the whole world knows that Hamilton." I had a stupid smile on my face.

"Good, no one will try to take you away then."

"I am not going anywhere, ever. I love you too , you know." I obliged him with a truthful answer.

"I will be singing your song tonight." He said with affection and pride.

He wanted to see if his Pied Piper effect still remains if he sings the song I wrote in front of huge fan following.

"I will be there to hear you sing." I said to convey that even if others fall for his Pied Piper charm I will be clearly listening to him sing.

***

Leah was not in the concept that we were attending a concert. She was ready for a party in her red mini, with sweetheart neckline and gold danglers hanging from her ears.

While I was in a Weston No.1 fan t-shirt and a blue faded skinny jeans. I wanted to surprise him. Since I didn't hate him anymore and I loved him, so I deserved to be his number one fan. I wanted to see his reaction when he will see me in the t-shirt.

Leah wanted me to be backstage but I had been there last time. I wanted to be in the crowd. I doubted anyone can spot me since I was the lesser known Stuart daughter. I walked through the squealing fans, girls sexier than me in similar t shirt I was wearing, prettier girls but now some part of me believed that Weston will not actually care how beautiful a girl is, he loves me.

As my boyfriend took the stage, every person in crowd shouted including me. I felt the rush you feel when you attend a live concert of your favourite star.

He looked even more gorgeous when he plays the celebrity, the star that he was. He was confident, suave, sexy and dashing. He interacted with crowd giving a dazzling smile. No matter about his words, his voice was melodic. I can feel it in my heart when he sang. But while he sang his songs, the crowd went in a familiar trance.

"Now, I will be giving you a little treat, a new song that was last minute addition to the album. I hope you guys like it because I happen to love the song and artist." He said it out loud, clearly to the crowd that he loved the artist.

The crowd cheered for him, louder than before.

As he sang I held my breath, waiting for the result of this trial, experiment. As he sang the audience responded as they should, with cheers and shouts. They didn't sing along because this was a new song. But they still manage to grasp the chorus and sang along.

This was actually working, the crowd was not in a trance they were responding well enough. Weston's eyes were running over the crowd, probably looking for me. But the place was too large and there were too many people.

In between the song, he called out on the mic, "Elise Stuart."

I forgot to breath, warm from head to toe. I wanted mother earth to eat me up. The spot light was searching to focus on me. What the hell he was doing?

"Elise Marie Stuart, if you love me even a little bit raise your hand and don't make it difficult for me." He yelled on the mic.

I loved him, of course more than a 'little bit' so my hands raised while the surprised crowd all obliged with putting their hands down so that Weston's girlfriend will be visible. They were awing and chuckling at the scene being played out. I was nervous and sweaty and maybe nauseous.

The spot light landed on me and my eyes lifted to meet Weston. He grinned like a happy kid.

"This is the person who wrote this song for me. Elise Stuart , my girlfriend." He introduced me to a whole fucking crowd and they cheered, applauded for me.

Elise, Elise, Elise they chanted and Weston gestured me to come on stage.

I tangled my clammy fingers together and with much struggle I got up on stage. Keeping my head down I walked towards my only source of support now.

The distance on that large stage seemed too big but soon a strong arm wrapped around my waist.

I looked at him and I swear, he was tearing up. Thank You, he mouthed.

I raised a brow to know the reason behind the thank you and his eyes shifted to my T-Shirt. I smiled to him, my stomach being stampede by more than butterflies.

"My lovely friends, fans, amazing people of Canada. This is love of my life , Elise. Isn't she beautiful?" He asked the crowd.

His fans yelled a yes.

I was probably the shade of tomato now.

"She is also a fabulous dancer." He told the crowd.

I wanted to glare at him, hit him because I was uncomfortable with this but I was too nervous and surprised to respond.

"Dance together." Some random fan shouted and others started chanting in agreement.

What the hell?

"May I have this dance?" Weston asked pulling me from the shock.

His doe eyes looked adorable in stage light. His hair was dripping with sweat and he was giving me the best smile that sent shocks through me. I couldn't refuse seeing the happiness on his face.

I nodded and he pulled me closer. Little Hearts played on the song and game night flashed in my mind.

"Our song." Weston whispered and twirled me around with a wild cheering fan base.

Dipping me dramatically he planted a light peck on my lips.

"I love you Elise Stuart."

"I love you more Weston Hamilton." I said addressing him by his first name out loud.

Familiar naught and sexy smirk adorned his face.

**********************

*sobs* The story has come to an end. There is still epilogue to write, which will answer remaining questions and mystery.

Epilogue will be Elise's POV. If by any chance you want to see any other chapter in Weston's POV let me know.

And though this is ending we will still have 7 bonus chapters from Music Star's mind. I am pretty sure , his thoughts are better than Elise ;) Or maybe I am biased to hot guys XD

That will be all, don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! makes my day :)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.3K 49 23
When Piper moved to Storybrooke, all she was asking for was an escape from her past. With no one in the world to help a 16 year old girl like herself...
Where Life Takes Us Od alex

Tínedžerská beletria

153K 4.5K 37
She's the one who timidly hides alone in the back of the library, her nose buried in countless books. He's the one who's surrounded by heaps of fello...
Unexpected Love Od Sash💜

Tínedžerská beletria

26.2K 2K 35
"We need to talk".... "I've got nun to say to you Carru. So leave me alone".... "I said, we need to talk!".... "Who do you think you are ordering me...
470K 28.1K 67
Book one in the trilogy. **** When Lizzie Cooper leaves her cheating husband behind and moves to London, she decides to reinvent herself to bury the...