Bound By A Bump (COMPLETED)

By Juette_Curtina

"A little stress release couldn't hurt anyone." With that thought in mind, Kaylyn Fisher decided to be a reb... More

Prologue
Chapter 1(The results of a mistake)
Chapter 2 (The Visit)
Chapter 3 (Confrontations)
Chapter 4 (What money can't buy)
Chapter 5 (The offer)
Chapter 6 (Hope)
Chapter 7 (So we meet again)
Chapter 8 (Interview)
Chapter 9 (You?!)
Chapter 10 (Need to talk)
Chapter 11(You will...I will not)
Chapter 13(Sapphire)
Chapter 14 (It's off)
Chapter 15 (Her plan)
Chapter 16 (The call)
Chapter 17 (Trying to make amends)
Chapter 18 (What work?)
Chapter 19 (Getting Ready)
Chapter 20 (Admiration... Lust)
Chapter 21 (Confirmation)
Chapter 22 (Harsh words)
Chapter 23 (Not defeated)
Chapter 24 (Chaos)
Chapter 25 (Ultrasound)
Chapter 26 (Sadness...Anger)
Chapter 27 (Home)
Chapter 28 (Bitter Faith)
Chapter 29 (Apologies)
Chapter 30 (Baby Talk)
Chapter 31 (What happened?)
Chapter 32 (Father, daughter talk)
Chapter 33 (A kiss to comfort)
Chapter 34 (Cupid's up to something)
Chapter 35 (Someone's at the door)
Chapter 36 (Parents)
Chapter 37 (Marsha)
Chapter 38 (Karma...Catherine)
Chapter 39 (Peace of mind)
Chapter 40 (Surprise)
Chapter 41 (Lost hope)
Chapter 42 (Movies and poppity corn)
Chapter 43 (A Red Dinner)
Chapter 44 (Anticipation)
Chapter 45 (Love)
Chapter 46 (For the first time)
Chapter 47 (Home sweet home)
Chapter 48 (For Dad)
đź‘‘Epilogueđź‘‘
Random Stuff, Q&A...Me again!
Faith's story!!! (book 2)

Chapter 12(Final Decisions)

366K 13.6K 829
By Juette_Curtina

Kaylyn snorted. "I don't know who the hell you think you are!" she snapped. "But I'm not an obedient little puppy to order around when you feel like it."

Matthew only stood, watching her, uninterested in the words that came from her mouth. He knew that this argument was one thing he intended on winning. He wasn't interested in hearing anything else Kaylyn was saying, because his mind was made up and he wasn't planning on changing it anytime soon.

He sighed when she continued to throw her insults at him. He saw the movements of her mouth, but blocked the sounds out in his mind. He smiled watching her, surprised that he actually found the woman amusing. She was a spitfire, he knew that, but he was not going to be deterred by her slamming insults.

Getting frustrated, he began walking towards Kaylyns room, ignoring the gasp that escaped her lips. He took his time, with not a care in the world and went to her closet. He gazed at the outfits in concentration, as if pondering on what he should take out.

He began to reach for a dress that was hanging in one corner of the closet, but Kaylyn slapped away his hand before he got the chance to actually take it down.

He turned towards her, not missing her widened eyes and flushed face. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" she yelled in outrage.

Matthew released a light sigh. "What does it look like I'm doing?" he fired back.

     "Can you please get out of my closet and my room?" she exclaimed, lowering her voice by a tad.

      "Not until you are ready so we can both leave," he answered coolly.

Kaylyn raked her fingers through her hair in frustration. "I. Am. Not. Going. Anywhere. With. You!" she grounded out slowly, each word emphasized and firm.

Matthew cocked a brow. "OK then, back to what I was doing," he expelled nonchalantly before continuing with his earlier task.

Kaylyn grabbed him by the arms and pulled him away from her closet, but Matthew went back and continued anyway.

She sighed in defeat. "OK fine. If I visit that doctor, will you stop with the pestering?" she asked almost pleadingly.

      "No. You are moving in with me whether or not you visit that doctor, which I might add, you will do by the way," he said as he knelt down to pull out a suitcase that was at the bottom.

      "You have a fiancée god damnit and despite the fact that we're having a child together, we're mere strangers!" she exclaimed aloud.

Matthew stopped to spare her a glance. "Your point?" he raised a brow.

Kaylyn scoffed. "Are you an idiot? she hissed. I am not going to be the third leg in your relationship and I'm definitely not moving into your house!"

Matthew smiled at that and shook his head. "You are the mother of my child."

      "And she is love of your life," she bit out.

Matthew snorted. "Kaylyn I don't think there's much point in arguing with me when we both know how this will end." He stood and went to her drawers, rummaging through.

Kaylyn gasped, realizing it was the drawer for her undies. "Move!" she slapped his hands.

Matthew smirked. "I've seen them before you know."

Kaylyn rolled her eyes and slammed the drawer shut. "I am not going anywhere with you Matthew," she said hands akimbo.

      "I think you are forgetting my earlier threat," he reminded softly.

      "I think you're forgetting that I don't care," she fired back sharply.

      "Very well then," he said, and grabbed the suitcase from the floor. "If you won't open that drawer for me to get your other things, I guess you'll have to go shopping one day," he smiled then strolled off, grabbing Kaylyns hand.

     "Let go of me," she clawed at his arms, but he didn't budge, as he continued walking, with a protesting Kaylyn behind.

When they reached the door to leave, he stopped. "This is your final chance to get what you want, else I'll drag you out of this house while you scream and kick," he said firmly.

Kaylyn stood there fuming, knowing that no matter how hard she tried, this was one fight she had no chance of winning or had the strength for. She forcefully tugged her hand from Matthew's and stomped towards her room. Matthew smiled, leaning against the door post.

Less than five minutes later, she emerged with two strapped bags in hand. She had changed into a pair of her favourite, roomy, worn out jeans and a hooded sweater, her hair caught in a ponytail. Her lips were pouted in vexation and Matthew thought it was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

      "You can call your landlord when you're at my house," he said opening the door and pausing to allow her to leave first.

Kaylyn gave him a bitter gaze before going through the door. Matthew exhaled a relieving sigh before he closed the door behind him.

      "Give me the other bags?" he said, pushing out his free hand.

      "I am not an invalid," she hissed then strolled off.

#

On their drive to Matthew's house, Kaylyn sat, hands folded while she gazed blankly through the windows. She wished she hadn't gone to that club that night, because if she hadn't, none of this would be happening. She would still have her job, being the independent woman she always thought herself to be but now all of that was taken from her and she now had to stoop to the levels of a person she despised.

Her phone rang, disrupting Kaylyn's thoughts as well as the silence in the car. She momentarily glanced at Matthew whose eyes were still on the road, then she cleared her throat and answered, a bit hesitant when she realized the number was unknown.

     "Hello," she said in a cool tone.

      "Kaylyn, hi, how are you?" came Jason's voice, and she inwardly cringed. She didn't want to talk to him now.

      "Oh hi. I'm fine, thanks for asking," she replied.

      "That's good to hear. Er, if you're wondering where I got your number, it's from the documents you left here," he defended.

Kaylyn smiled. "Oh, that's fine."

    "And I want you to know that regardless of what happened earlier, I would still like for you to come work with me," he exclaimed into the phone.

      "Really?" Kaylyn chirped in amusement.

Jason chuckled. "Yes, really," he confirmed.

       "Thank you!" she said in relief, then glanced at Matthew, whose forehead wrinkled in curiosity. Er, can I call you back to finalize everything?" she asked hopefully.

      "Yes, actually I was about to say that. I'm running late for a meeting, so I'll call you later. Bye." he said before disconnecting the call.

Kaylyn grinned, feeling happy.

       "What's got you in such a chipper mood?" Matthew queried his gaze sceptical.

The grin disappeared from her face as she sat glaring at him without answering.

#

      "So this is it," Matthew sighed when they arrived at his house.

Kaylyn slowly moved from the car, her eyes fixed on the house in front of her. The enormity of the structure did not shock her, because she had seen big houses before, in fact, lived in one, but this house before her, was not only big, but beautiful. It was painted in a beautiful olive and cream with palm trees lining the entrance and red roses sitting between each palm.

She glanced at Matthew and she knew that he was awaiting a compliment from her, and she smiled inwardly, deciding to spite him. Kaylyn smoothly removed her bags from the back, and Matthew, removed her suitcase.

     "Daddy!" a voice chirped from behind, causing Kaylyn to freeze.

Matthew placed the suitcase on the floor and smiled, hoisting Sapphire in his arms. She tangled her hands around his neck and beamed at him.

      "Hi pumpkin," he said, kissing her on the cheek.

Kaylyn gaped at him. "You have a child?!" she exclaimed in dismay.

____________________________________

A/N: Thank you for reading!!! I know I promised a hot chapter in the last chapter, but was this really hot?! I didn't think so.... I liked it though, did you?

Well, until next time...
Laters baby
Xoxo
Juju

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 221K 48
Clumsy, accident prone and damn right weird is how people often describe Skylar Martin and it didn't surprise her that even the opposite sex didn't s...
62.8K 1.8K 26
In this story Emily gets drunk and has a one night stand with a guy she doesn't even know. After returning home she isn't certain they used a condom...
32K 496 15
: "I'm pregnant, and I want an answer" [She said as she stood there staring at him with all the faith she had in him] Suri and Kent were both happy...
6M 234K 45
"Wait let me get this straight, you want me to get fat?" Cara does not know if she should be offended or threatened. Was this his grand plan to make...