Fighter (Editing)

By LoveDarknessPeace

Savannah was used to life she had, being the black sheep of the family, until Daniel De Luna, next in line to... More

Fighter
Chapt 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( part 1 )
Chapter 9 (part 2 )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ( part 1 )
Chapter 12 ( part 2 )
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The last chapter.

Chapter 2

26.9K 575 24
By LoveDarknessPeace

 I say no-oh-oh
If you wanna take it slow-oh-oh
Catch up well now let's go-oh-oh
Together we run the show-oh-oh

Enjoy :)

Edited by letthesparksfly. 

Chapter 2

The sun shining through the forest gave me the comfort I needed, my eyes scanning the surroundings, looking for the prey that was running away from me. My ears perk up by the sound of its footsteps going in the other direction. My wolf went in to predator mode and started to hunt her prey. He knew that if I found him, he was a goner but he had to pay for he’d done and I was not going to give up. I started running in the direction he was going.

  When I was just a few steps behind him, he stopped in the middle of a meadow. His eyes scanned the trees trying to find out where I was hiding, looking with a scared gaze through the trees. His face was masked with fear and a light coat of sweat covered his body.

When he was distracted, my team came up behind him and surprised him. He tried to get free, but my girls were trained for that. I came out of my hiding spot to stop in front of him. He was on his knees with his head down, I lifted it and stared in to his brown eyes, which were filled with sorrow and sadness, but I knew it was just a trick to gain my sympathy. A lot of people like him did it but it never worked at me. I was already used to see this kind of acts.

I kept looking at him and took in his features. Nice brown eyes and reddish brown hair that had light brown highlights in his hair. He was nicely build with muscled and was tall, like any were wolf was. He was handsome and knew how to use it, that’s how he got his prey a d used until he couldn’t anymore…

“Brian Smith, you are sent to die by the hunter community because of raping and drugging females for youto fulfill your pleasure, any last words sick bastard?” I asked harshly.

"I didn’t do any of those crimes! You guys have the wrong guy!" He hissed, his eyes looking desperately in to mine, trying to convince me, but it didn’t work at all.

“Oh really…? Well I know it’s you because of what I have here.”  I said smirking, waving the yellow envelope in his face.

Taking out what the envelope had inside, I threw them at him. “I have 24 witnesses that saw what you did to the girls and I have 30 of the girls testifying and describing your physical features, you can read them if you think I’m lying."

I gave him the papers and he looked through them, after a while he looked up at me. "Please don’t kill me.” He said.

 “Sorry,” I said, not feeling sorry at all. “-but I have to do what the law says and don’t worry, your death is not going to be painful at all. Hold him good girls.” 

I got closer to him and grabbed his neck with both of my hands and twisted it until I heard a crack, then I let him go and the girls dropped him to the ground. His eyes were open wide and I closed them with my right hand. 

“Burn the body, please.” I said, starting to walk away from the scene.

If someone saw this they would think we were cruel, but weren't. Most of the time we gave criminals a warning to stop what they were doing, but if they didn't listen, we had no choice but eliminate them. Hunters are like the cops of the vampire and werewolf worlds. We are used to fighting rogues, teaching pack’s teenagers how to fight, being guardians for important people, etc. but I am special kind of hunter.

Some hunters have powers that can be physical or mental. They are very rare but they exist and I have powers. The power is passed by family, so it must have come from my mother’s side of the family. Since the elders told me that I understood why my mother called me special. I knew about that because my father would mention it, while screaming at me when I was little. My power is what the elders call the cat sight. This sight means I can see and sense people's auras and I can see very far ahead of me. For example, when I am running through the forest I can see ahead if there is something blocking my way or if there is any danger.

“Savy the job has been done.” Sarah said, dusting her hands in her pants. Sarah is one of the girls on my team, she was bubbly and always happy, but when we’re doing a mission she would become serious. She had blonde hair and nice brown eyes. She was an international hunter from England and had a cute English accent.

“Savannah, can we go to the hotel already?” Isla said in a bored tone. Isla was the other girl in the team. She was hostile when she wanted to be, but most of the time she liked to tease us a lot. She was an International Hunter from the Caribbean, born In Puerto Rico. She has tanned skin, long brown hair and hazel eyes. She has learned to control her accent but when she got really mad it came out. It was funny when she started cursing in Spanish.

We were the only females that were international hunters, all the others were males. We met at a hunter tournament and since then we had been together as a team and as friends.

 “We'll go to the hotel now Isla, stop your whining, it doesn’t suit you.” I said smiling and Sarah started laughing.

 “It’s true, it doesn’t suit me. It suits Sarah more.” She said defensively.

 “Hey! That's not true, right Savy?” Sarah said giving me the puppy eyes.

“Don’t give me the puppy eyes Sarah. You know it doesn’t work on me.” I said, walking away from the verbal fight.

They spent the whole car ride arguing about everything and when we reached the hotel, they kept arguing. So, I parked the car and got out of it with letting them know and went to my room. My room was a very big suit with a wonderful view of the city of London, England. I could see the whole city and the London eye and it was beautiful. Too bad we had to leave tomorrow to do another mission. I remembered I had to call Simon when we finished, every time we finished a mission we had to call him. I couldn't find my phone and looked everywhere and still couldn’t find it. 

“Where the hell did I put it?” I murmured over and over. After a while I felt my butt vibrating and knew that it was the phone. When I answered I heard a very angry Simon.

 “Savannah! You were supposed to call me one hour ago!” He said screaming in anger. 

“I know Simon! I was looking for my phone when you called.” I said defensively.

“It’s okay Savy, but I called because you’re not going to go to France tomorrow.” He told me.

 “What!?” I was shocked; Simon has never cancelled a mission.

“You are not going to do the mission because you, Isla and Sarah have been invited to the Royal Family’s Ball tomorrow.”

When I heard that, I froze. The Royal Ball it means that HE will be there. I haven’t heard from him in the last five years I have been away. How will he look? Is he still with Natasha? Did he forget completely about me? Did all of them forget about me?

  “Savannah, are you there?” He asked. That snapped me out of my thoughts.

 “Why are we invited?” I asked curious to why we were invited to such high society party.

 “Because the Royal Alpha wants to meet the three females that have changed the hunter world.” Simon told me and I snorted.

“Oh really.” I asked and he growled trough the phone.

“Yes and you guys are going wither you like it or not.”

  “Fine I’ll tell the others right away.” I said. 

 “Savannah you will have a private plane waiting for you in the morning.” Simon explained. 

 “Okay Simon, bye.” I said. “Bye Savannah, see you at the ball.” He said and hung up.

I sat on the bed, my body felt numb. My family will probably be there too. How will they react when they see me? Getting up from the bed, I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. I drank it all under two minutes and threw the bottle in to the trashcan. I took a shower and got dressed to go to Isla’s and Sarah’s suite. I had a key to their room and opened the door and what I saw was comical. 

 They were jumping on the beds and throwing pillows at each other. Both of them were in their underwear and bras and screaming like lunatics. Their hair looked like a rat nest and featheres were all over the damn place.

 “Stop!” I yelled and the both of them fell off the beds. "You should be ashamed of yourselves! Change of plans, tomorrow we're not going on the mission because we got invited to the Royal Family’s Ball. Goodnight.” I said, walking out of their room. 

I walked to my suite, and changed into my pajamas. I laid in bed thinking about everything, especially my past, the past that had hurt me and humiliated me in my teenage years, the past that still haunted me. After a while I finally was able to go to sleep thinking about the plans for tomorrow and preparing myself to what was about to come.

Vote, Fan, Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
228K 8.5K 35
Makeena Hawk is a mateless werewolf, who also happens to be jobless. Her parents kicked her out on her eighteenth birthday, after discovering she was...
4M 122K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
47K 710 16
She was an omega They were Alphas She turn rouged They became Kings She wanted love They wanted power She was a kid inside and a fighter outside ...