Adopted By PJ Liguori

By CocoTheCookie

You sat there, staring in disbelief at your luck. There he was, in the flesh, and he was going to adopt someo... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
*SCREAM*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14 - Final Chapter
Epilouge
Sequel
Wattys!!!

Chapter 13

722 31 91
By CocoTheCookie

"Hi." "Hello DanAndPhilGAMES flashes!" Dan and Phil greeted simultaneously.

"Flashes?"

"Yes Danny Boy, because today we are playing a flash game known as... THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!"

"Well, before we even start that Phil, I think we should introduce our guest."

"Oh yes, that would be a good idea."

"So today, we have a very special guest, welcome to your fellow flash, Y/N!" You sat up from lying face down on the couch, hidden by Dan and Phil's bodies. You sat on a chair to the left of Phil, and smiled at the camera.

"That was literally the dumbest intro ever Dan, you have to work on that." You stated, teasing Dan.

"Shut-up." He retorted. "Phil and Y/N have never played this game, so I'm just going to sit back and enjoy their frustration. Have fun!" You and Phil played through the game, the stupidity of the questions frustrating the both of you. You found the banter spilling out of your mouth naturally, almost as naturally as Dan and Phil. Dan laughed at your jokes and mistakes, along with your over-logical thinking.

You ended up getting to question 26, and you and Phil were quite proud.

"Y/N, want to do the outro?" Phil asked you.

"Sure, Phillip." You replied.

"Okay guys, make sure to give this video a big thumbs-up and we may try to play through the rest of the quiz. Maybe. Probably. Make sure to subscribe for more irrelevant banter over video games that probably have much more meaning than our stupid jokes or interpretations. Click over there to watch the previous video. See you soon guys, bye!" You waved to the camera, smiling.

"Y/N, you're a natural!" Dan said.

"Thanks." You replied, blushing.

*Timeskip cuz I'm lazy and I can't be bothered with life*

You scrolled through the comments on the new DanAndPhilGAMES video, and most of the comments consisted of,

'Y/N should start her own channel!'

'Y/N is amazing, I want her to do YouTube!'

'PETITION FOR Y/N TO START HER OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!!'

You called Pj over to give him a look at the comments. He was much better, seeming back to his normal self.

"I agree with them, Y/N. You should make a YouTube channel. I think you'd be good at it." He complimented. You blushed. You felt so happy and giddy, knowing that you had just been complimented by one of your YouTube senpais.

"T-thanks, Pj. You have no idea how much that means to me."

"No problem! I can't help but tell the truth, right? Anyways, Y/N, do you want to do something fun today?"

"Umm, sure!" You replied.

"We can go for a walk for while. Maybe we can get Bubble Tea and go to a few anime shops and go to the London Eye and-"

"Pj, I think that's enough for the limited time we have left today. But yeah! Sounds fun!" You interrupted.

"I'm going to vlog it, I hope you don't mind."

"Not one bit."

"Also, did you want to drag Dan and Phil along?"

"Sure, why not?" Pj went in search of a camera. He eventually found one in his equipment box. "Let's go pester Dan and Phil!" You said over-enthusiastically.

"LETS GO!" He screamed. You were glad that he was enjoying himself, that he was finally free of depression, if only for a day. The two of you ran down the stairs and practically smashed on the doors of the Phan household.

"What?" Phil greeted, wearing his bear shirt, glasses on his face. 'SOOOO CUTE OML STOP IT I CAN'T EVEN' you screamed in your head.

"You're coming to walk through town with us." Pj informed him.

"Let me go get Dan and a vlogging camera." You found it odd that he didn't question it, but you didn't question it. About five minutes later, Dan and Phil came back out.

"LETS GO!" You screamed, enthusiastic for the adventure to come.

"Geez, Y/N, settle." Dan said.

"Sorry I'm just so excited to explore London, I have never really done so before."

"Hey guys!" You heard Phil say, and continued to explain what was happening. Pj turned on his own camera.

"Hello tiny planet explorers! Today Dan, Phil, Y/N and I are going on an ADVENTURE through the marvellous place known as London." You waved to the camera and so did Dan, after he had waved to Phil's camera.

"Say hi to Y/N, her utter marvellousness is joining us, along with the Pj that has been kicked." Phil said. You turned and smiled at the camera, waving enthusiastically. You noticed Phil zooming in on your face, and you pulled a double chin, crossed your eyes, flared your nostrils and stuck your tongue out. Quite the image! Phil laughed behind the camera, and asked Pj,

"Where are we even going?"

"Well, we are going to get Bubble Tea, and go to a few anime shops, and then to the London Eye."

"OKAY ENOUGH ALREADY LETS GO!" You screamed, eager for the near future. Phil and Pj turned their cameras off, and the four of you headed down the stairs. After you had turned a few streets away from the apartment, Phil turned his camera back on. Pj handed the camera to you, nodding encouragingly for you to vlog.

"And here we have a wild Y/N, about to discover a vlogging camera." Phil documented. You looked up at him and shoved his arm, causing the camera to wobble. Phil dropped the camera. A bell rung somewhere in the distance. You were quick to catch the camera, just before it hit the ground. You turned the camera to face you, and said,

"Saved by the bell." You turned the camera back to Phil, and he screamed,

"Was that a reference... To an OLD SHOW?!?!"

"Yup, lets continue." You handed the camera back to Phil, and turned on Pj's camera. You played around with the zoom, zooming in on an unsuspecting Dan's face, and giggled. He turned to face you, and pulled his double-chin face. You then turned the camera to Phil, who looked at the camera with simultaneously normal yet hilarious face. You zoomed in on it slowly, the end result looking like this;

You walked around for a while longer. You turned the camera back on and said to the audience,

"We are basically just wondering at this point, we'll find the Bubble Tea place one day."

"I think China Town is this way." Dan pointed the the right of the group.

"Lets-a-go!" You said, pointing the camera close to your face, upside down. You turned the camera off again.

"Seriously. Y/N. Make. A. YouTube. Channel. You are a flipping natural." Phil said.

"OH MY GOD NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!" Someone screamed. You turned around to see a girl of about 15 staring in shock at the four of you. You stared in shock back, as you had completely forgotten about the fact that you had the chance of bumping into subscribers. She had tan skin and blonde hair, with emerald green eyes. She was short and plump, wearing a dress with a flower pattern printed onto it.

"Hi!" Dan and Phil greeted simultaneously.

"Hi! Oh my god, I love you guys so much!"

"Would you like a photo?" Pj asked.

"Yes please!" She replied, excitement visible in all her features. She got her phone out of her purse. She quickly unlocked it and the other three made their way towards her. You stood back and watched. "You can come too, Y/N!" She said. You walked over quickly and positioned yourself between Dan and Pj. You smiled for the camera.

"Thankyou. Do you mind if we vlog you-" Dan started.

"Not at all!" She interrupted. Dan had ended up holding the camera, so he turned his camera on, and you switched on Pj's. "We've met our first subscriber! What's your name?"

"My name is Nikola." She answered. Dan turned off the camera. The three of them gave Nikola a hug and said goodbye, and you walked off once more.

About half an hour later, after lots and lots of you talking anime, you came across China Town. You turned the camera back on.

"Okay, we've finally reached China Town, where are the anime shops?"

"This way." Phil dashed off in a direction, and you quickly turned the camera off, running after him. He stopped abruptly in front of a store, and you turned the camera back on once more.

"WE'RE HERE!" You screamed, earning a few strange looks from surrounding people. You turned the camera towards you, and said, "I'm really really really really really really excited."

"Seriously, she won't shut up." Dan said to the camera. You playfully hit him in the arm and ran into the shop. You pointed the camera to a section of the store with a heap of Pokemon plushies and you shouted,

"Plushies!" Before running over to the area.

"And here is Y/N, freaking out because Pokemon plushies." You heard Dan say. You turned around and stuck your tongue out at him, before recording yourself digging through the massive pile of plushies.

"Bulbasaur... Ooh! Gengar! Oh my god... Plusle and Minun?! I love them!" You picked out five different plushies. A Plusle, Minun, a medium-sized Umbreon, a giant Pikachu and a Land-Forme Shaymin. You also grabbed Adventure Time socks and a Jake beanie, along with a Lady Rainicorn jumper. You walked out of the store with two bags in one hand, another bag in Pj's hand. You started vlogging again.

"Okay so I'm done shopping and now we are getting Bubble Tea if we ever find the freaking place."

"Let's just wonder aimlessly!" Pj suggested.

"Isn't that what we're doing already?" Dan asked sarcastically.

"Yup." Phil replied. You walked for another half an hour, recording random stuff, before coming across the place.

"Here it is!" Dan announced, "Bubba Jam!"

You walked out of the shop ten minutes later.

"What flavour did you get, guys?" You asked for the audience.

"I got Green Tea." Dan answered.

"I got nothing." Pj stated.

"I got caramel." Phil replied.

"As did I." You said in response. You started walking to the London Eye.

After about an hour and a half of walking and going through the underground you arrived at the London Eye. You stared up in awe at the massive wheel. Pj grabbed the camera from your hand and started filming stuff, including yourself.

When you boarded the eye, you felt a rush of adrenaline and fear pass through you. You were afraid of heights, so this would be quite the experience. You hopped in the carriage, Phil sitting to the right you and Pj to the left. It took off, and you filmed London from heights you would never imagine you would find yourself at. It was beautiful, the sunset striking the sky pink and orange, the lights in the city starting to stand out, everything was... Perfect.

*Timeskip*

It was quite intense, in that moment.

I mean you would, expect it to be, after all.

When someone attempts something like this, you would expect it to be intense.

Every.

Time.

That's why you found it so intense.

You couldn't believe that Dan would say that he was better than you at Mario Kart!

You are the Mario Kart queen.

You were head-to-head with Dan, on the third and final lap. Almost there... You got an item box at the same time as Dan. It was a blue shell! The finish line was around the corner. You slowed down so Dan would be in first, then bam! You let the shell fly. It smashed into his car, right before the finish line, and you overtook him in the final metres.

"YES! I NEVER LOSE!" You jumped up and screamed. Dan huffed in annoyance.

"Fuck you." He said. You just laughed and hugged him.

"I haven't had a hug in a few days, Dan. You are the next victim."

"Phil! Y/N wants to hug!" He shouted across the house. Phil came darting into the room, and practically leapt into your arms.

"Dan never lets me hug him." He said. You laughed and wrapped your legs around his waist.

"To the lounge!" You shouted. He carried you downstairs and into the lounge, where he threw you onto the couch. He leapt on top of you, limbs flailing, and pretty much crushed you. You stay still though, content with the position.

I mean, it's Phil, who wouldn't want to be crushed by him?

You lay there, and sighed in contentment.

Oh boy, it's good to be back to normal.

A/N: OMG second last Chapter!!!!

Soooo how have you guys been.

Umm.

Yeah...

I'm updating early because I'm at a netball carnival and v v bored.

Stay smol my (not-so) innocent ones,
~Bri~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.4K 29
(Y/N) (L/N). A 13 year old girl, who is an orphan. Her parents mysteriously disappeared when she was three. All she can remember, is them leaving the...
18.6K 314 58
Info: - You're a 25 year old, female youtuber. Practically born into the YouTube community with your older brother being Phil Lester (30 yrs old). Yo...
3.2K 169 12
I saw a figure step out from behind a counter, and what I saw left me speechless. A tall figure appeared, but he was nothing like I expected. He was...
142K 3.5K 57
I'm not perfect. I self harm, I'm bullied, and I don't have friends. I'm an orphan. My parents died in a bank robbery when I was 1 and I lived with m...