Gone

Von Mollydx3

Juliana leaves her state to end the bullying, and she starts at a new high school on the last day when she ar... Mehr

Main Point & Warnings!
Chapter 1 [Juliana] Flying away
Chapter 2 [Blaze] On the Run
Chapter 4 [Juliana] The new Me
Chapter 5 [Blaze] Meeting her
Chapter 6 [Juliana] High and Happy
Chapter 7 [Mickey] Joys of the City
Chapter 8 [Blaze] Opened window
Chapter 9 [Juliana] Falling for Him
Chapter 10 [Blaze] My Secret is Out *
Chapter 11 [Juliana] Promise Not to Tell *
Chapter 12 [Mickey] Friends with Benefits *
Chapter 13 [Spencer] You might be pregnant? *
Chapter 14 [Blaze] You're A What?
Chapter 15 [Juliana] Mickey got Drugged *
Chapter 16 [Xavier] Addicted to Smack *
Chapter 17 [Blaze] This World Blows *
Chapter 18 [Mickey] Will you forgive me? *
Chapter 19 [Spencer] Realizing the Truth *
Chapter 20 [Juliana] Results & Finding Out *
Chapter 21 [Mickey] Losing Control *
Chapter 22 [Blaze] What Happened? *
Chapter 23 [Juliana] Who's up For Girls Night? *
Chapter 24 [Mickey] Meeting Alek *
Chapter 25 [Blaze] I'm In love With You *
Chapter 26 [Juliana] Heartbreaking News *
Chapter 27 [Mickey] Down and Devastated *
Chapter 28 [Tessa] World Comes Crashing Down *
Chapter 29 [Blaze] In Memory Party *
Chapter 30 [J.M.B] Point Of Views *
Chapter 31 [Mickey] Have To Think Fast *
Chapter 32 [Spencer] Getting Over Tess *
Chapter 34 [Blaze] Needing Comfort *
Chapter 35 [Mickey] Helping Him Through This *
Chapter 36 [Juliana] Who Will Be Next? *
Chapter 37 [Blaze] There Through Everything *
Chapter 38 [Juliana] Back to Normal *
Chapter 39 [Mickey] Dope New Kid *
Chapter 40 [Jace] Something About Her *
Chapter 42 [Mickey] What Are You Hiding? *
Chapter 43 [Jace] Just Don't Involve Her *
Chapter 44 [Juliana] Shrooms Set Up *
Chapter 45 [Mickey] Birthday Camping Trip *
Chapter 47 [Juliana] Student Teacher Affair *
Chapter 48 [Mickey] Clueless With Everything *
Chapter 49 [Jace] Seeing Her Pain *
Chapter 50 [Blaze] Shocking Scare *
Chapter 51 [Juliana] Finally Giving Up . . . *
Chapter 52 [Mickey] All My Fault, Right? *
Chapter 53 [Jace] Wtf Do I Do Now? *
Chapter 54 [Juliana] Trapped No Choice *
Chapter 55 [Blaze] Intense and Cuffed *
Chapter 56 [Mickey] Nightmares Won't Stop *
Chapter 57 [Spencer] I have Parents? *
Chapter 58 [Juliana] Blank White Walls *
Chapter 59 [Blaze] My First Deal *
Chapter 60 [Jace] Risking It All *
Chapter 61 [Juliana] Good Girl, or Not? *
Chapter 62 [Blaze] I Promise *
Chapter 63 [Tessa] Destroyed Inside *
Authors Note!!!! New Rating Yes!
Chapter 64 [Jace] Maybe We Can Run *
Chapter 65 [Juliana] Our First Date *
Chapter 66 [Mickey] Secret Locker Note *
Chapter 67 [Spencer] Are You Really Here? *
Chapter 68 [Blaze] She Hit On Me?! *
Chapter 70 [Blaze] Looking For Trouble *
Chapter 71 [Mickey] Unknown Masked Man *
Chapter 72 [Spencer] The Death Drug *
Chapter 73 [Juliana] I'm Still Here With You *
Chapter 74 [Blaze] Nodding in To Reality *
Chapter 75 [Mickey] Is it Just a Dream? *
Chapter 76 [Juliana] I Have No Regrets *
Authors Note :(
Chapter 78 [Mickey] Our Little Secret
Chapter 79 [Juliana] Has The Right
Chapter 80 [Blaze] Life threatening secret...
Chapter 81 [Juliana] Pregnancy Results!
Chapter 82 [Blaze] What's meant to be...

Chapter 41 [Blaze] Bonfire Gone Bad *

17.9K 165 9
Von Mollydx3

This whole summer, for the first time in my screwed up life, I didn't get a chance to go to any of the bonfire parties. So tonight I figure it'll be different, and I can bring Julie to the last one, just to end the summer off perfect.

Mickey's birthday is in three days, this weekend, so we'll probably be throwing a house party at her house, which means we won't be going to the weekend campfire. And that's why I wanted tonight to be really special for me and Juliana, because she told me she's never even been around a bonfire before and I think that's fucking crazy.

"You're lying to me," I say, it sounding more like a question instead of me stating it.

"No I am not," she denies, as I glance over at her and roll my eyes. "I'm serious, you jerkoff. I've never had a life before I ran into you guys. I sat at home all day, and even every night. Unless I was studying with a partner for a school project or something..."

"Wait, you were really being dead serious?" I ask, my mouth dropping wide open in shock.

She frowns. "Yeah..."

"Why hasn't your ma or dad ever taken you camping, or even outside to sit near a hot fire, on a summer or fall night?" I question in disbelief, feeling so bad for her. Are her parents really this--- Wait. Her dad... "Wait, my bad. I didn't mean to..." I hesitate, shooting her a worried stare until she slightly grins at me.

"It's fine Blaze. You can talk about him without me crying. I'm over that stage now," she lets out, as we both hop over a tree branch that's in our path, which she almost falls over until I catch her, pulling her tightly against my chest. She looks at me and actually giggles, which I find strange as hell.

"You need to start watching where you're walking babe," I tell her, as she laughs even harder, balencing onto her feet as we keep walking down the dark path.

"It's pitch black out here, you ass."

"You're still the clumsiest person I ever met," I say.

"Are there going to be tons of kids at this place, whereever you're taking me to?"

Sticks and leaves crunch under our feet, as I hear a howl off in the distance, which makes Juliana let out a small shreiking yelp. I put my arm around her shoulder and keep her closer to me, feeling her tightly holding onto my chest. "Probably," I answer.

"I want it to just be me and you, sexy," she seductively mumbles, as I turn to glance down at her and get an unexpected kiss.

"We will be alone, after. I'm taking you somewhere special. We just need to get messed up first which will be from all the liquor and bud from the bonfire," I state, her laughing in return.

"Where the hell are you taking me after the party though?"

"It's a fking surprise Julie. Come on, be fun."

She tightly takes my hand and I pull out a pack of my cigs. "Be fun? We're on traintracks, in the dark, at like midnight. There are cyotes and they're going to eat me and--"

"Woah woah, chill. I got you," I tell her, lighting up my cig and grinning at her, loving how beautiful she is under the moonlight now making it easier to see.

"I know you do," she quietly tells me. "Um, I'm really happy that we're doing good again, Blaze."

"Me too..."

"We're still just friends with benefits, right?"

I glance back at her and release the smoke from my lungs, narrowing my eyes, cautiously. "Yeah, I guess so. I kind of forgot about that actually."

"So we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend?" She questions, almost sounding hopeful, which pisses me off a little. Is she happier when we're not together? Well, we'll have it her way, I think to myself, hearing noise from the fire that's getting closer now.

"Nope," I finally get out, feeling her fingers loosen their grip around mine.

"Oh, good."

"Why are you mad?" I ask her, and she pulls her hand away from mine completely.

"Who said I'm mad, first of all?" She snaps, sounding really uptight, but it just makes me smile because she looks so sexy when she's heated. "And wipe that stupid smirk off your face. Now, legit."

"You're a meany, you know that?" I question, as she frowns and I take another drag of my square.

"Wow, a meany? Is that all you got? Are we back in first grade again?"

I just laugh at that comment.

"God, you are so annoying sometimes Blaze," she complains, as we both keep walking, and I reach my arm out to hand her the rest of my cig, which is the best duece I've ever given someone.

"Want it?" I ask, slightly grinning as she crosses her arms and shakes her head.

"No."

"Fine then," I groan, laughing a little before tossing it someone off to the grass, darting forward and throwing her over my shoulder. "Suit yourself, babe!"

"BLAZE," She nearly screams, which gets me to laugh even more until she starts pounding her fists onto my lower back.

"Easy, sweetheart. You promised we wouldn't get that kinky tonight, and that you'd take it slow for me, and make it easy," I babble, her hititng me still and shouting swears as we finally make it to the huge cleared field, the huge flames of the bonfire shooting up into the dark air.

"You are such a loser!" She yells at me as people look over at us and I try my hardest to stop laughing, putting her back on the ground.

And then she slaps me! Right across my face! "What the--" I hesitate, noticing the worried look overtaking her face, but I can't get mad at her. "What was that for?" I laugh again, her rolling her eyes. "Damn, you slap hard."

"Yo, B!" I hear a dude's voice as I glance over to the fire and realize how many people are here. It takes about a few seconds before I can tell who it is that's walking over toward us. "Where the hell you been, kid?"

"Adam," I rush out, giving him daps, not believing how long it's been. "What's good bro?"

"You know, just chillin, getting wasted and as high as I can. The usual," he lets out, two other kids walking over to us. "But I heard about Xavier..."

I don't say anything; I just nod, so he knows I don't want to talk about it.

"My bad, B. That's messed up, and beyond screwed up."

"Yeah," is all I say, noticing Dylan and Markis standing beside him. "Hey, kid. How you been?"

"I've been whatever. How about you Blaze? Where's Mickey?" Dylan asks as I shrug.

"I think at a party somewhere with Spence," I guess, glancing over at Julie who is silently standing behind me, staring blankly at me. "Uh, this is Juliana." She smirks. "My friend."

And now she suddenly glares at me, before walking straight over to my friends, as my stomach drops without any warning. She says hi to them and hugs all three of them, and when Adam slides his hand onto her ass is when she giggles and I try to keep my cool. Relax,

Blaze. She's not your girl nomore . . . . .

"Where's the bud at?" I quickly rush out, walking away over to the fire, grinning to myself where I realize how many chicks are here tonight. "Hey, girls."

"Blaze!" Lizzie practically yells, jumping up from her chair, running over to almost tackle me. "Oh my god, it's been like, freaking years! Oh my god, you're still so hot! I miss you so much!"

I hug her back and then crookedly grin once I step back. "I miss you too, babe. How's your brother? He doin better now?"

"Yup, he's off the crackpipe," she smiles as Lilly skips over to me and smiles.

"Hey cutie."

I smile back and open my arms, hugging her for extra long, because we used to be mad close. But not as close as I am with Mickey or Julie. "Hey, Lil."

"Get high with me, hm?" She offers, walking back over to her group of friends as I turn around and notice Juliana standing awkwardly, all alone, which makes me feel bad as I deeply exhale.

But right about when I'm about to call Juliana over is when I notice some dude making his way over to her, and once she catches my gaze, she starts flirting with him! It has to be on purpose, right? She's just trying to piss me off just like I was doing when I was hugging these girls.

They don't mean shit to me though, so why am I even trying to make myself feel better right now? Two can play at this game, and if she's really going to-- OH NO SHE DID NOT JUST KISS HIM ON HIS CHEEK. I will murder that dude, real talk! If only I had a new pocket knife he'd be in serious trouble, or I can pound his damn face in with my fists!

God, what am I doing to myself? I can't get this mad...

"Ooooohhhh Blazeeeeee," I hear from behind me, as I mumble 'screw it' and quickly walk over to the girls, sit down on the bench, and pull Lilly down onto my lap. "Oh, looks like you've missed me being on you, huh?"

I grin at her after glancing over one more time at Julie. "Yeah, baby. You disappeared."

"Did not," she whispers, another girl passing me a bowl packed with bud, after nearly couching to death. "This stuff will seriously, most definitely, mess you up. It's crazy."

"Good. I'ma need it," I mumble under my breath, pulling out my lighter and hitting it mad times before handing it to Lilly, lighting hers for her.

"Why can't I sit on your lap?" Lizzle randomly asks, as I pat the spot next to me, the high feeling quickly creeping up on me. "You didn't miss me at all, did you?"

"Nah, babe. I did. Sit the hell down."

And she does, really close to me, as I look around at everyone, the ones who are standing, the ones who are sitting to the side, and even the people near the fire. But Juliana is nowhere. I start to get worried until I hear her laugh over the sound of hip hop music playing to the side of us.

Once I let my eyes travel over there, Lilly wrapping her arms around my neck as I ignore it, is when I see the same dude sitting down in a wooden chair, with Juliana standing in front of him.

"Who's that girl," This girl babbles, as I quickly look at her and notice it's Miranda, this awesome lesbian who used to be mad tight with Tessa and Mickey.

"That would be my ex girlfriend," I softly let out, glancing back over at her, when suddenly my heart almost stops beating. She turns around and faces her back to the kid, really close to him, as she begins dancing sexy to the music, making it so hot that it nearly tears me apart.

"She is a mega slut," Lizzie says next to me as I ignore her too, and keep my eyes straight on Juliana, who's only inches away from giving this random dude a lapdance. I've never gotten a damn lapdance from her before!

"Yeah girl, shake that ass for me!" The kid says, as I widen my eyes in suspense, not knowing what to do or how to even react to this. I've never been... Jealous... before.

"You like it?" Julie loudly asks him, bending over and doing 'the booty dance' for him! No way.

"Hells yeah, girl!"

"She has a name," I harshly rush out, my voice not loud enough to be heard from over the music though, as I glare in their direction when Lilly grabs my face and forces me to look at her.

"When did you two break up exactly?" She bites her lip, which means she's clearly trying to get me turned on, but for some wacked reason... It doesn't work. But then it clicks.

I shoot my gaze back over to Juliana and when she glances over at me, is when I kiss Lilly unexpectedly, feeling shocked inside, but wanting to get a reaction out of Juliana, the girl I love. She pulls me closer against her as I move her leg so that she's straddling me, and then I slide my hands under her butt and lick her lips, hoping to God that Julie's watching.

"Oh I get it. You're trying to get her jealous, aren't you?" Lizzie blurts out as Lilly quickly pulls away from my lips, and stares silently at me with a small frown.

"Is that true?" She asks me, hurt in her tone.

"You know I like you," I let out, although I don't mean it. I used to like her. But not anymore.

"Then it shouldn't bother you that, whatever her name is, is giving Brent a freaking lapdance right now," Miranda says in a laugh as I stare over to notice that she's right. Juliana is sitting on the kid, rubbing her body on him, while he runs his dirty hands all over her.

"Woah get up," I quickly order, picking up Lilly as she squeals, and placing her on the grass as she stomps away in a hurry. Then I walk over to where this whole scene is taking place, hearing everyone clapping and whistling around them because she's giving every guy here her own personal show, and I can't take it anymore! I can't watch this.

"Yeah girl," So called 'Brant' groans, as Julie lifts her eyes and suddenly stands up once she realizes how close I am. "No, boo. Give me more."

"The hell she's going to give you more," I rush out, stepping closer to her and shaking my head in pure anger. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she questions, trying to sound innocent but it doesn't work. "I'm dancing, Blaze."

"Dancing? More like--"

"Why does it even matter to you?" She snaps in my face, making me pull my head back, confused and even more heated than before.

"Because," I state. "We love each other."

"Ha," The kid still sitting in the chair says, as I narrow my eyes and glare visioucly at him.

"What the fuck is so funny?" I demand in a harsh tone, facing toward him as he stands up, which means he wants to get physical. Hell yeah. I'm down to kick his ass.

"Blaze," Juliana sighs, as I step forward and she puts her arm between us, like that'll actually stop me from killing this kid. "Don't do anything you'll regret later."

"Regret? I won't regret kicking the fucking shit out of this punk," I groan, as everyone around us gets closer, waiting for the scene to unfold. I don't blame them.

"What's up yours, bro?"

"Don't you call me bro," I warn him as he steps back, but I just step forward.

"I wouldn't fuck with Blaze," One of his friends lets out from a few feet behind him, as I smirk proudly in reponse. He's right. He's absolutely fucking right.

"She told me she was single... I didn't know she had a man in her life. Chill the hell out, man," Brent tells me as I clench my jaw tightly shut.

"Dont. Tell. Me. To. Chill," I let the words easily flow out of my mouth, as Juliana moves between us and stares up at me, slightly pushing me away by shoving her hand son my chest. "Julie."

"Go away. Maybe I like Brent now," she tells me, as I hold my breath and shake my head again, trying to control myself from pulling her into my arms, and not letting go.

"Yeah, dude. She doesn't want you anymore," the kid suddenly lets out, as I gently move Juliana to the side, and glare silently at him. "She needs a new dick in her tight little--"

And then I can't control myself anymore, so it doesn't surprise me when my balled fist plows him directly in his face, him limping back and holding his nose, blood spurring out of it.

"Prick! Don't you talk about my girl that way," I threaten him in an angry growl, as he finally walks closer to me and I punch him again, even harder this time as I hear a crack, feeling someone as they grab the back of my shirt. "You useless piece of SHIT!"

"You just can't handle the truth that she puts out and is easy," Brent says, as I push the kid holding me back behind me a few feet back, and I dart at the kid as fast as I can, him falling onto his back as I lean over him and kick him in his side, and then in his back right where his kidneys are. This prick will be pissing out blood for the next few weeks now thanks to me. He nearly screams with pain but what he said just keeps on replaying in my head.

"SHE'S EASY, HUH? SAY IT AGAIN. SAY IT AGAIN." I fiercely order but he goes quiet, staring up at me in silent horror, and then narrowing his eyes, testing me.

"Yo man, calm down!"

"Dude stop it!"

"Oh my god... What's going on?"

"What are you doing, dude?"

All these kid's words are spinning through my head, and right as I grab him by the collar of his shirt, blooding dripping from his nose, I'm about to punch him another time until--

"Blaze, please stop it!" Juliana shouts, as I feel someone tightly holding onto my arm. I glance to the side of me and realize it's her. "Oh my god, he's a jerk. I don't care that he said any of that stuff... None of your friends here even know me! Screw him!" She yells, tears in her eyes and she starts running off toward the woods.

"Goddamnit," I rush out, kicking the kid one last time for running his pathetic mouth. "If I hear you ever say one more word about my girl, I swear to god I'll put you in a hospital. Don't fking test me."

"Dude, just go get your girl. I'll handle this," Keith tells me as I nod at him, not saying anything else before I chase after the only girl I will ever love and care about this much.

"Julie!" I shout after her, but she just keeps running as she enters the woods, and I catch up to her after almost running straight into a tree because it's so dark out. "Baby, stop running from me. Let me hold you."

"Screw off," She shrieks, sounding like she's really crying.

"Aw, Julie. We need to talk," I rush out, finally catching up to her as I grab her wrist, wanting to pull her into a hug and wipe the tears away from her eyes until suddenly, a sharp pain strikes my face, and I fall backwards, the back of my head slamming against a tree. "What the--" I groan, hearing her gasp as I realize what just happened. She hit me!

"That's what you deserve!" She tells me, as I let go of my throbbing eye and slightly grin at her.

"Damn, you can slap mad hard, and even punch like a man too?" I sarcastically question, knowing I should be pissed that she punched me but I know I deserved it. She's right.

"I hate you so much," she rushes out, turning the other way as I walk after her, looking in front of us and spotting the place I was going to take her to after the bonfire. "Why does this look so famili--"

After she stops and I stand beside her, I cautiously look at her, and talk when she eventually is looking into my eyes. "Because it's the place we went on the night where... Yeah..."

"Oh," she blankly lets out,  as I inhale a sharp breath and rub my eye with my hand, trying to make the pain decrease a decent amount. "You... did this, why?"

"I wanted to take you here for the fun of it," I admit, not knowing what else to say at this point.

"Well if you think we're going to have sex here, you are completely out of your mind," she snaps, darting toward the shed as I follow after her.

We make our way inside and I shut the door behind me, noticing the lantern as it turns on, as Julie plops down on the couch where I took her virginity. "I didn't bring you here so we could do that. I just thought it'd be special, I don't know," I slowly get out, regretting it after because it sounds so damn corney.

"Oh," she sighs, eventually glancing at the spot next to her. "We should talk about what just happened back there."

"Uh, yeah maybe that isn't the best idea--"

"Shut up and sit down," she orders, as I nod and do what she says. When I'm sitting near her and silently looking back at her, is when she drops her eyes to her lap and shakes her head.

"What's wrong?" I finally ask her to open up, and she does.

"Us. We are what's wrong. I miss you," she carefully tells me as I raise my eyebrows. "I mean I miss us being together, as a couple. I want you and only you. And I want you to want only me."

"Same here," I quickly state, her staring over at me and eventually showing a slight grin. "I didn't even realize how much I care about you until I saw you flirting with that kid... God, it made me so pissed off. Why'd you do that to me?"

"Really? You're the one who pulled that girl on your lap and even kissed her," she says, suddenly having her eyes turn all watery, and red. I'm still pretty high so it takes so much inside of me to continue this conversation without pressing my lips hardly against hers.

"I'm sorry," I slowly let out, moving closer and not taking my eyes away from her. "You have no idea how much that killed me to see you all over that dickwad, though. And I never get jealous Julie. That was mad hard for me to watch..."

"Oh well."

"You owe me," I tell her, as she leans her head to the side and frowns. "A lapdance."

"Ha!" She loudly exclaims, as I drop my mouth open in aggravation.

"Is that a no?"

"You purposely kissed that girl to get me mad, and then you made me look like a little girl in front of all those people, when you made that huge scene--" She tries to argue.

"No way. Did you not hear the crap he was saying about you? I had every right to beat him up. If it wasn't for you running away, then he wouldn't even be breathing right now I swear on my life."

"You need to get on some anger management pills or something," she mutters under her breath, as I glance down her body at her legs, realizing she's even wearing a jean skirt tonight, since it's a hotter night finally, without any coldness. "And don't check me out when I'm trying to get through to you. And did you smoke? Because I didn't get any of it, and now I'm even more mad at you--"

"Baby," I practically whine, not caring that I sound like a wimp. "I love you," I state, grinning, not exactly able to help it.

She bites her lip and then licks it, rolling her eyes and softly sighing, as I get a boner and want to rip her clothes off as soon as possible. "Do you really, Blaze? Are you in love with me, for real?"

"You asked me this before," I tell her, starting to get aggravated. "I love you. I never felt this way about anyone else. Lilly who was on my lip bit her lip, and it didn't even turn me on. And you just did the same thing without even realizing it, and now I'm so hard it's uncomfortable."

"How?"

"Because I need you," I groan, her finally smiling that beautiful smile I live for, and grabbing my face between her hands, licking my lips for a few seconds, which turns me on even more. "Stop teasing me," I moan, her pushing our lips together and rubbing her tongue ring against the roof of my mouth.

"I love you too," she says against my lips, as I immediately pull away and smirk.

"If you really love me, then you'll give me a goddamn lapdance!" I order, her grinning and letitng out a long breath, me finally knowing I got her to give in! "What song you want me to put on?"

"Any song that'll be good to get sexy to," she mutters to me, touching my tigh with her hand, me wishing it wasn't over the material of my shorts.

I pull out my cellphone and get on youtube as fast as I can, my stiffy throbbing in my pants, putting on Down on Me by Jeremiah, cause that's what I want. Her down on me.  I put the song on as she seductively smiles at me, slowly standing up as I rest my back against the couch, and putting my cell on the table while it plays.

"There are rules, though," she ends up saying, as I frown and quickly shakes my head. "Hey, there needs to be some rules. No touching. You can't touch me at all. Keep your hands on the couch and we'll see how long you're able to last."

"Juli--"

"Shhh," she whispers, putting her finger against her lips as I anxiously swallow, and keep my mouth shut.

Maybe it'll be easy to keep my hands off of her, just for a few minutes... A few agonizing minutes where she isn't going to let me put my hands on her body at all? I really don't know if that's possible. All this shit is racing in my head until I notice her pulling her shirt over her head, and tossing it behind her. Oh, so she'll be doing this without any clothes on?

But then she flirtasiously grins at me and begins to dance in front of me, swaying her body to the beat, moving her hands slowly down her stomach and then her legs, and when she's leaning over it gives me an even better view of her cleavage. Her bra is so hot... Lace, maybe? I don't know, but all I can tell is that its revealing more than her others, and it shows a lot more skin.

Without me even expecting it she moves to me and straddles my waist, just like Lilly did earlier... I think... Can't really remember because I was too busy thinking about Juliana, which makes me suck in a deep breath because it's really difficult for me to not touch her at all. But I need this dance. So I'll do whatever the hell she says, and I'll listen to her damn pointless rule. For her.

She's rubbing her crotch against mine, and I'm loving how she's wearing the skirt, but it's up high around her stomach because of the way she's sitting on me. She's moving her waist to the beat and when she presses her tits up against my chest is when I let out a groan. Jesus, I want her so bad...

Turning around on my lap, my stiffy still waiting to be touched under my pants, she spreads her legs so that she straddling in the other direction, her back facing me. And when she starts rubbing against me again is when I don't give a crap about her stupid rule. I can't take it anymore.

"I don't like this rule at all," I mumble, her turning to look back at me as I press my lips against her neck, kissing all over, when she turns her head to the side I kiss up her jaw and chin. I trail my lips back down her neck again, this time using some tongue, and once I unhook her bra is when she softly gasps and I slide the straps down her shoulders, Julie taking it off completey.

"You lasted," she quietly moans. "About not even a minute..."

"What can I say, baby?" I deeply whisper, slidding my hands up her stomach, and then cupping her breasts with my hands. God, I love her boobs. Everything about her. She's just perfect, to be straight up. "You're way too sexy to ignore."

"I love you," she mutters, as I massage her breasts and then move my hands gently down onto her legs, wishing she wasn't still wearing this skirt. But there's one good thing about the position we're in, which gets me even more hot for her. "I love you," she says again, as I kiss her back, and up the back of her neck, slowly moving my hands even higher up her thighs, finally getting to the spot where I want them to be.

"I love you too," I let out, rubbing her gently over the material of her thong, which makes her lean her back completely against the front of me, softly breathing faster now.

"Take off your shirt," she says, as I yank it over my head and playfully bite her shoulder after, moving aside her thong. Hearing her moan like this is way too much for me to handle, and my manhood agrees with me. I push aside her folds and I gently rub her clit, before I push my finger into her, slowly easing in and out, teasing her. And then she starts panting. "Ugh, that feels so good..."

"Don't you ever be all over another guy like that again," I sternly state, her quickly nodding as I do it at a faster pace. "Promise me."

"Blaze," she mutters, sounding aggravated because I've slowed down.

"Promise me, Julie. Promise me I'll be the only boy you'll ever sleep with," I tell her, feeling her inner walls tightening around my finger, as she lets out a anxious breath.

"I promise," she loudly tells me, as I move her more to the tip of my knees, impatiently yanking down my shorts and boxers, finally ready for her.

"Move up further," I say, putting my hands firmly on her waist as she reaches her hand behind her back and starts pumping my shaft up and down when I don't expect it. "Now... That's some talent," I groan, not willing to wait anymore. I push my palms under her butt, moving her closer to my crotch, her holding herself above me.

"I'm not having sex with you until you promise me that YOU will never kiss or be with a girl at all, ever again, because you only want me," Juliana says in a order, as I nod my head and gulp.

"Yeah. Yeah, I promise. It's you Julie," I confidently tell her, softly kissing the back of her neck. "It's always been you." And then I'm in, and it doesn't take long before she climaxes, and I shortly follow after. But it was way too quick, so we just decide we'll do it again.

And again . . . . Because it feels like more pleasure each time we do it. And having sex with her just isn't like the others I've done it with. Because when it comes to Julie, it never gets boring, or old. It just gets better and better.

Weiterlesen