Restore me, Miss Lovato. (GXG...

By ParamoresHayley

Restore- repair or renovate (a building, work of art, etc.) so as to return it to its original condition. I... More

Time.
Skipping Gym.
Pressure.
Monday
Tutoring but not?
Take a hint.
The Beach. Part uno.
The Beach. Part dos.
The note.
MythicalMusicFm
The Only Exception
My Lips Were Dry
The Gig:Demi's house.
Flirting Paradox.
The G-word.
Misery Monday
Ice-Cream Guilt.
Journey
Close Call & Love
All We Know Is Falling
Packing & Protecting.
Back at Dallas, Texas.
Never Have I Ever...
Emergency!
Sticking Around.
McDonald's & The Mall
Sex Talk & Monopoly
Double Movie Date
Birthday Bash/Hella Gay
Long Illegal Love
Yes, Miss Lovato.
Give Em' What They Want!
Children & Pregnancy
Big Deal Cereal
You Always Come First
Semi-functional
Graduating Rockstar
Peace Out.

You Like My Sister

1.5K 66 2
By ParamoresHayley

"I can't believe your dad won't be back for the rest of the month." I couldn't believe it either, he was a busy guy now that he had that promotion.  I knew he was going what's best for us. He's making so much money a month, he's thinking about actually buying a bigger house. It's crazy.

"I know right. I get a free house!" I wasn't going to party, I'd sit in shorts and eat noodles watching some boring lifetime show. Some people would say that was pretty losery, but I'm pretty lazy so it fits.

"I have to leave in like 6 days. Mom said I could stay for another week, the school can class it as a holiday. Oh, speaking of holiday's you should come back to Texas in the summer." I know this friendship was going to be strained because Maddie has a life in Texas, and I had a new life here. We'd make it work though we always do.

"My dad offered me to move bad to Texas, I just don't feel like that's my best option. After I graduate, I might move back. I'll defiantly be there in the summer, I couldn't leave my best friend, could I?" That earned a smile from her as she changed the channel, Maddie was always going to be my best friend and I was stupid to ignore her, but now I'm finally learning to let her in.

"That's great! I thought I'd have to bribe you or convince you." I wonder what her plan was, I practically have everything I could need. Well not everything, I don't have a solid gold guitar.

"What would have bribed me with or how would you convince me? I have everything i need." I do, I have friends, a nice house, good grades, a laptop, wifi, food and it's great.

"I was going to get Demi to convince you. I think she's going too." That was just an added bonus I guess, it'd be cool to travel with Demi, she seems like a lot of fun and like she'd probably be full of the excitement.

"That's cool I guess." I haven't seen Eddie or Diana in a while. It'd be cool to catch up with them. I miss them, especially Eddies jokes and Diana's cooking.

"Maybe you'd get the same plane, sit next to each other." Where is this going? This is freaking me the hell out right now.

"Yeah." I laughed it off, I'm really nervous for some reason. I'm so tired right now, I could sleep for at least a week.

"Hayley, I know you like my sister." I stopped and went wide eyed, what is she saying, I could feel the heat in here- could somebody open a window?I'm blushing. No, someone help I'm seriously overheating.

"I don't know what you-" I'll deny this until I convince her and myself. 

"You know what I mean. You like my sist-" I'll just keep denying, just keep denyinggggg.

"I do not." Why is she saying all of this, it's not even obvious.

"Yes you do." I don't.

"I do not love your-" I don't.

"I didn't say anything about love." I don't.

"I don't- I- don't lov- Demi." I don't.

"I didn't even say which sister. Point proven you love my sister." I had lost this battle, but I'd win the war later on.

"No. I only kinda- like Demi. I know it's not going to happen, I mean Maddie, she's my music teacher and everything- and I'm not even into girls-." My life felt like it was slowly breaking apart and I didn't know how to stop it. This feeling is really weird, I mean whenever I hear her name it makes me feel this weird thing in my stomach and I can't stop smiling when I'm near her. My cheeks hurt all the damn time in her class.

"Geez, Hayley calm down. I'll get Dallas to talk to her, you know casual conversation with the hint of Hayley. Just stop thinking so far ahead, else I'll be dominating your ass on guitar hero later." Maddie was always good at guitar hero, but difference is I actually know how to play guitar, she doesn't. I've tried teaching her- lets just say I had a migraine for like 3 hours after.

"Yeah I know. I'm an over thinker." Maddie got a notification on her phone, I wonder who she's texting. I am an over thinker though, it's one of my many great traits. I'm totally kidding I'm lame.

"Dallas wants to Skype us." Dallas is hilarious, so this will be good. I took a seat next to Dallas as she accepted the call. A little pixelated Dallas came up on the screen.

"How are my two favourites doing?" I saw her in the large part of the screen, I think she's at Demi's.

"Pretty good. Hayley's just telling me her life story. You know, code LML." Maddie winked into the camera. It's weird to see myself on that little box.

"What's code LML?" They're inventing code words without me, they used to do this all the time, like when they were getting my birthday presents or if they liked a guy I knew.

"Liking Miss Lovato." Well, since everyone else knows why don't I just jump out of my bedroom window. I'm blushing so bad, I'm so pale so it's really noticeable. I'm so awkward someone come kill me. How long have they even had this code?

"I don't and keep your voices down she might hear you." I'm lying, that's all I managed to say. The truth is I know I am lying and I do indeed like Miss Lovato more than I should.

"You just admitted it to me, Dallas isn't going to tell her. We kinda think it's cute anyway." This just made me smile wider and blush more. I think they just like to see me in pain.

"I'll talk to her for you Hayley and she's not going to hear you, she's at the store." I'm her student, this is so wrong. Why are they encouraging this anyway?

"I don-you know what, okay, just don't make it awkward." My life is full of awkward I really donn want to ask more. I can't be bothered to argue.

"It's illegal, why not add some more awkward." I poked my tongue out a Dallas, I can't wait to be back in Texas. It's going to be a blast.

"That's true, I'm not even going to think that fair ahead." I mean I just want to focus on my music career and my work, I don't want to cause trouble.

"I'll see you later, I'll to her Hayley. Don't worry! Bye!" Ugh. This is going to be so awkward. Dallas is practically a match maker.

"Now, plug in the ps2 I wanna kick your ass." Damn it. I knew I should have left her at home.
__________________
It was a little after 11, at the moment we had music blasting and we were dancing along to Journey. I know, I'm sad, least I have somebody to drag down with me though.
"Hayley! You didn't tell me you had 50k followers? What the hell." What? 10k follows on what. I'm a lame person.

"I don't know what your talking about. Are you sleep talking?" Maddie managed to throw a pillow hard enough so it hit me in the face.

"@/Paramore and @/yelyahwilliams." I only made them like a few days ago, what the hell.

"Oh my god!" I can't believe this is happening, I mean I know it's only 50k, well actually 50k is a lot considering my song has only been played once.

"What does yelyahwilliams mean?" Maddie clearly didn't get the smarts in the family.

"Hayley backwards. Yelyah." Maddie brought her hand up to her forehead, she's probably embarrassed. We sat on the bed on our phones, casual, I have fast wifi, so it's great.

"DON'T STOP BELIEVING HOLD ON TO THAT FEELING!" I could shout as much as I wanted, my neighbours are out of town and it's not like I have anything better to do then embarrass myself. Did I mention Maddie is filming? I didn't even notice it myself until I heard my own voice two seconds later on snapchat.

"You just sent that to Demi didn't you." I knew she did, as soon as I saw that smirk and eyebrow raise. I know my best friend. A little too much at times.

"She's opened it." That's cool. I just literally embarrassed myself. I do it all the time.

"Ugh. Maddie." I don't know what I'm going to do with her.  Demi is my teacher, she's 23 and I'm not even gay. Why does this always happen to me.

"She sent one back." I ran over to Maddie and we gathered around her phone. It was just a snapchat from Demi I need to calm down.

"Omg I love that song- isn't it late? You might wake up the neighbours. Maddie you didn't get Hayley to drink did you-" there was another video.

"Maddie just video call me on snapchat, I can't be bothered to wait 20 seconds." While Maddie's doing that I'd rather not be in the room. I'm going through some stuff right now and I'm not sure seeing Demi will help me get over them- considering their practically all about her.

"I'm just going to get changed. I'll be back." I grabbed a Dallas Cowboys jersey, some shorts and proceeded to go to the bathroom. All I have to do is scrub my make up off, which I've been wearing more of.

I'm under so much stress lately my acne always breaks out. I got to the ballroom and turned on the tap I unzipped my skinny jeans and pulled down my clothes and then I put my shorts on.

I'm so glad nobody can see through the bathroom window.  After I got changed I scrubbed my face and brushed my teeth. I picked up all my clothes and threw them in the basket.

I guess it's time to go embarrassed myself. I went out of the bathroom and went into my own room where Maddie and Dallas were on the phone. I put my hair in a pony tail.

"Hayley, Demi says hey." I looked at Maddie, and rolled my eyes. Of course, this would happen.

"Tell her I said hey." I turned on the PS2 and started to set up for left4dead. It's such an amazing game.

"Hayley said hey and I was wondering if we could go to the mall later, together? Well, tomorrow." I was too busy killing everyone to even respond, I'm stuck on this level.

"I'll just take my earphones out so we can both hear you." I feel so sick, I shouldn't have at those 3 slices of pizza.

"Yeah, we should all go. There's this mall the other side of town- we went there last time." I didn't really know how to respond. Me and Nicole still talk, surprisingly. Nicole's at her aunties, which is in this town. That was random.

"Yeah, we totally should. Who are you texting?" I looked up, and realised I looked like an absolute mess. I saw myself in the camera. My game was on pause- that was lucky.

"Oh yeah, that girl Nicole from the beach, she's in town again." Maddie cocked an eyebrow.

"It's not even like that. We're just friends." Her brother is really hot though, but he's 30.

"I know it's not like that. I know who you have eyes for remember." Maddie is making it so obvious, how did she even figure it out. I'm so stumped.

"OOO! Who Hayley? Tell me. I'm your favourite." Little did she know, I'm her favourite aswell though.

"I can't reveal that type of information. I know I'm your favourite but who said anything about you being mine?" I was fitting, and I was sucking at it. I don't like dick anyway, so who needs to suck.

"That's rude and I know I am, it just shows." She's my favourite teacher obviously, we get on and we can actually talk. I feel like I know her more than a teacher and she knows me more than a student. It's not awkward anymore.

"Yeah, I can't tell you. I guess you are my 2nd favourite." Demi looked at me like I just murdered her own family.

"WHAT WHY AM I THE 2nd!?! And is that the Dallas cowboy's?" Maddie left to go to the bathroom or something. I think she did this by purpose.

"Maddie is my best friend. I mean at least you come above Dallas, don't tell her she'll hurt me. Oh, yeah. I went to see them play." I'm barely in the- I forgot what I was going to say. I hate when that happens. I'd been talking to Demi for so long I forgot to text Nicole back, or even check her text at all.

"Awh that's cute, look at you being a great friend. I wouldn't let her hurt you, but I'm so going to tell her. Did you go like 3 years ago?" How would she know that? What the hell.

"You can be my night in shining armour. Haha. How do you even know that?" They play every year in our town, well our old town.

"Of course I will. Don't freak out, but when you knew Maddie somehow, I had to stalk your Facebook. You know, I just had to." Is she blushing? Oh man. I can't think that my teacher is adorable.

"Well, that's kinda... You know what I'm going to stalk your Facebook now." I'm generally being serious, I pulled out my phone and went on to the Facebook app.

"Please don't, I look so ugly." I went on the search bar and typed in her name. 15 mutual friends. Why was I not surprised. I started going through her profile pictures, they weren't teacher like pictures. They were more like party pictures or selfies with other people, and then I got to her teenage years- no smiling, all black, straight faces and basically Demi looking miserable.

"Damn, you should come with a fire extinguisher." That was like the worse pick up line ever and I just used it on my music teacher.

"Oh, stop you." We both couldn't stop smiling and I really didn't know why.

"Your first picture is so adorable, OH MY JESUS CHRIST." I turned my phone around to show her what picture I was so obsessed with. It was Demi- she must have been about 14ish, she had blue and blonde hair.

"Eh, I loved that hair style. I'm stalking your profile now." My profile was basically boring selfies, I'm so embarrassed to even have a Facebook.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I hated the way I looked it was horrible.

"Awh, you literally range from 'I'll take pictures of me holding noodles being cute to damn someone call for a fire engine." I can't help but laugh at her joke, I was no hot although I did adore noodles- I still do.

"Thankssss I guess. I wonder what you'd look like now with bangs, they suited you." I was lame at this conversation thing. I'm so tired and it's almost 1am. I have a feeling we're going to be talking for the rest of the night. I secretly loved it, and I can't stop smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 683 28
// BOOK FIVE // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Less than a week after graduation, my girlfriend is in rehab and I've been thrown into the crazy and hectic world...
120K 3.7K 27
My name. It's Skylar, I attend Dallas High, I'm from England, but I live in Texas where I work at Starbucks. Wanna know something a little more inter...
300K 8.1K 48
It's the beginning summer vacation and you are going into your senior year of high school. Every summer, you leave our main home in the east coast an...
19.3K 808 16
My name is Alexandria Dahlia Lovato and welcome to my life. ---- Just read the introduction, I explained everything there :D ---- Will have a lot of...