A New Student (Yami Yugi X Re...

By crystal_lights78

Mean people, crap loads of work, and nagging teachers are all that surrounded you but nope! You pushed that s... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Q&A!
Answers to your Questions!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36

Part 37

6.7K 195 402
By crystal_lights78

Hello everyone! So sorry about the delay, but here it is!

____________________________________________________

"That was a great movie, wasn't it, (y/n)? The acting, the special effects, the storyline, everything!"

"Yeah, Dad. It was," you tried your best to answer happily to the best of your ability, but the words came out blandly. You had spent the rest of your Friday after school with your father, as planned. You wished you were happier, you wished you didn't have to keep faking smiles, but most of all, you wished you didn't have to pretend that everything was A-Okay.

Your father asked you the same repeated question that he has been bringing up to you ever since you came home from a wretched, remorseful, and overall depressing school day, "(y/n), are you sure you're not upset about something?"

The same, repeated answer: "Nope. It's all good."

Your dad eyed you quizzically and plopped a piece of popcorn into his mouth. He offered you some, bringing the bag of buttery theater goodness closer to you and with it the inequitable scent that told your brain cells to eat. Enjoy the little things in life, even if it only is just a small snack. Maybe it could help you feel a little better.

But your heart told you no, so you shook your head. Your dad sighed at your decline. The two of you made it to the car and sat in silence, watching people walking by and the dark night of the evening sky. "Too bad your mother couldn't make it here with us, if so she could try and help you. You two constantly have girl to girl talks as if I don't even exist," your dad faked-cried as he spoke.

You giggled, "Dad, please. It's nothing, don't worry."

Your dad tapped his fingers on the steering wheel in thought, thinking of something to say to make you state just one little detail about what on Earth is going on inside your head. He started up the car, giving up on his thought process, "Alright."

________________________________

"Good night, Dad."

Your dad gave you a confused look, "So soon? It's only 9:00!"

"Yeah, it's just..." you looked away from your father as you spoke, "I'm really tired. School today wore me out." You gave your father a big hug, he returned the hug with a tight squeeze.

"Okay, sweetie." he kissed your forehead and let you go. You gave him a bright, reassuring smile. A real one this time. You turned and headed to your room. Now inside your room that kept you isolated and secure from the world around you, you slowly made your way to your bed. You sat down. Your lips began to tremble.

Of course. Of course he wouldn't want me...

You inhaled sharply and buried your face in your hands as if you were in pain. But you were, mentally. Emotionally. Emotionally....

Heartbroken.

The recording of Yami's unmistakable voice looped in your mind like a broken record. You lied on your stomach, face planted into your pillows, and sobbed uncontrollably.

He's...he's too good for me. He said it himself, he's wasting his time being with me. He could find someone prettier, smarter, and overall better than I could ever be. It's no wonder he never asked me to the dance...

You sniffled, wiped your tear-soaked face, and glanced down at your legendary bracelet, the gold shining as bright as new. You took it off of your wrist and set it down in front of you.

"After all we've been through..." you cried, "I thought he appreciated me...as much as I appreciated him for being in my life..."

"Don't let go."

A sliver of hope clung to your heart strings at the sound of a raspy voice saying those words from within your mind. You snapped your eyes open, knowing who it was. "G-grapha?" you propped yourself up with your elbows, gripping the bracelet. "You know what's going on? Tell me!" you begged, hot tears continuing to stream down your face, "Or are you just saying that to make me believe that there's still a chance?! Because I'm pretty damn sure he just let me out to rot like the pathetic and ugly girl he thinks I am...please Grapha, say something!"

No response. Not even a twinkle from the ancient artifact. No sign of any more information.

You sighed, slipped the bracelet back on, and laid on your back, drifting to sleep. You were still in the clothes that you wore today, you haven't even brushed your teeth yet like you usually do before going to bed! But you didn't care, you had enough for one day.

I need sleep. Sleep right now is the only thing that will shift my attention away from this suffering. Tomorrow I'm dress shopping with my mom and heading to the dance tomorrow.

Even if I wont feel happy, I'll fake it.

Maybe I'll learn to know that I'm better off without him.

____________________________

Yami's POV:

I've been hypnotized by the T.V. for at least...hmm let me check my phone...WHAT?! FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS NOW?! ARE YOU SAYING THAT I'VE BEEN WATCHING T.V. SINCE I GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL?! DAMN YOU NETFLIX!"

I laughed at my crazy self, "Oh Ra, what would (y/n) think? I better send her a text and apologize for not contacting her before my T.V. trance. Then again, she hasn't texted me either since school got out. Maybe she's been busy."

Just before I could start typing up my message to (y/n), I heard the entrance door to the house open and hear Grandpa say, "I'm home!'

I bit my lip, now that he's home from work, I must tell him about Saturday school. I rested my forehead on the palm of my hand, he's going to be so disappointed. I hate seeing him disappointed, its a very rare situation.

I walked down into the kitchen where Grandpa was unpacking groceries, he must have hit the store before coming home from work at the game shop. His eyes, those joyful eyes, sparkled when he saw me, "Hello Yami! Is Yugi still awake?"

I smiled, sliding my hands into my pockets, feeling the Saturday school slip within one of them. "Yes, Grandpa. Well...known him, he's either trolling websites or talking with (b/n)."

Grandpa rumbled with laughter, "Oh, that boy! Always getting into trouble, eh?"

My smile faded away at the word "trouble," making me clench the slip of paper tighter, "Yeah..."

Grandpa cocked his head, "What's the matter, Yami?"

I took a deep breath, intaking air slowly into my lungs before answering, " Grandpa, I'm so sorry but...I have some news..."

Grandpa raised an eyebrow, "I'm guessing Yugi really has gotten himself into trouble again?"

I cleared my throat, feeling a prick of nervousness, "Actually...it's me this time."

His eyes grew in shock, "You? Yami? How could that be? What happened?"

I showed him the note and explained what happened, how a kid began to bother (y/n) and it got on my nerves. "I couldn't help it, Grandpa. You know how much (y/n) means to me, I cant just let some lame punk try to annoy my girl-"

"Phone. Now."

Shit.

I took out my phone, looking at it, "But Grandpa" he snatched it before I could say another word.

"I'm sorry, Yami. You cannot physically harm someone over something like that, you should have just told him to back off or report to a teacher," he wasn't angry, although, the look on his face was clear disapproval for what I have done.

I met his gaze drearily under my eyelashes, "Well, (y/n)'s well being is of upmost importance to me, Grandpa. I'm not going to let some fool get away without an inflicting reminder."

Grandpa's gaze hardened, "Even if it meant Saturday school?" he challenged.

I rolled my eyes, "I could care less about that, really."

"Isn't there a dance tomorrow?"

I lit up in realization, oh yeah! That's right! I thought with anticipation.

"Oh, yeah," I said informatively, "I was planning on spending time with her tomorrow morning which is when I was going to ask her to the dance. I thought if I could spend time with her and ask her about the dance in the morning, then she would have more time to get ready and be prepared for the dance which is in the evening! I had a special way of asking her..." I smiled warmly just thinking about it, then frowned, "But...now there's a delay for all that due to Saturday school...but I could still make it happen."

"And do you think they would allow you to go after what you have gotten yourself into today?" he questioned, seeming careless about my overjoyed thoughts about the best day I was planning to have tomorrow with (y/n). I began to worry, though, taking in the question that he threw at me.

"Umm...well...hopefully. If not, I'll be very, very, very disappointed."

Grandpa said nothing. Silence continued for about 10 seconds more. I already knew what this meant.

"Even if they allow you to go, you're not going, young man."

Even though I already expected this, hearing it in real life affected me much worse. I gripped his shoulders, "Please, Grandpa! I'd like to spend our first dance together-"

"No," he shrugged me off, "I'm sorry, Yami, but this is your punishment. I'm staying home all day tomorrow, so I will be making sure that you will not attempt to try and get in touch with her whether it be through Yugi's phone, teleportation, or the home phone. If you try, you will be in even more trouble. Saturday school is from 7:30 to 12:00, so you will be spending half of your day there anyway."

I opened my mouth to say something, but gave up. I walked to my room and slammed the door, I clenched the knob for a little bit longer and rested my forehead against my door.

I'm so sorry, (y/n). I'll make this up to you, I promise.

---(Time skip to next afternoon)---

Your POV:

You stood beside your mom at the store, finding the perfect dress for a dance where you will be third wheeling with (b/n) and Yugi...or so it seems. The only text you got this morning was from (b/n), saying that she'll call you later in the day to chat since she can't right now, due to her and Yugi hanging out.

Wish I could be with Yami right now...

What? Oh my gosh, shut up stupid thoughts! He hates me, remember?

My mind wafted back to what Grapha had said:

"Don't let go."

But...how can I hold on to someone...who has already let go...

"Okay, (y/n)," your mom cut your train-wrecked thoughts, "how about this one?"

In your mom's hand was a beautiful and striking (f/c) dress. You liked it, your nodded your head.

"You got it." She placed the dress neatly into the cart. "Dad said that you haven't been feeling well yesterday, but I know that once you get to this dance and see (b/n) and your boyfriend, you will feel much better."

I looked away. I better tell her all this tomorrow, I don't want to bring it up now and have her heart broken as well.

---(Time Skip to dance)---

"This is it."

You opened the door to the largest gym in your school and awed at the impeccable decorations! You could tell they spent lots of time and preparation to make this event perfect! It's weird that they can make this hell hole of a school look pretty.

Except...there's only one thing missing to make this dance perfectly perfect...

You questioned your own thoughts and grimaced, realizing that you were thinking about him. You shook your head and your eyes landed on a familiar couple who were chowing down on food.

Yugi and (b/n)!

You made your way gracefully over to them. Each step of your foot matching the beat of the music that played. You caught a few stares and slowly died inside when you saw a group of cringey self-absorbed girls rush over to you, almost tripping over their way-to-tall-for-their-own-good high heels.

Where's your boyfriend?"

"Did you guys break up?"

"Can I have him?"

"Literally, if he's here, I would bang him right here and now on the dance floor."

You yearned for them to stand in a row so you could slap each of them in the face with one huge slap. Instead, you walked away, being the bigger person. You heard them giggling and whispering incoherent bullshit, but whatever.

When you finally made your way over to the food table, you had to tap the well-dressed Yugi and (b/n) on the shoulder to get their attention since they were too indulged in shoving various foods into their mouths. They both turned simultaneously to you and smiles grew on their faces.

"Oh my gosh, (y/n)! You look so pretty!' (b/n) hugged you and Yugi gave you one as well. "Glad you could make it!" Yugi exclaimed.

"Same to you guys! You both look fabulous!"

(b/n) flicked her hair dramatically, "Bish, we know."

You laughed, but noticed how Yugi frowned at you. "I'm real sorry that Yami couldn't make it, (y/n). He's grounded due to Saturday school that he went to today and got his phone taken away because of it. Grandpa isn't allowing him to have any contact with any of our friends or you, even through me."

You shrugged, "It's cool." Not like he wanted to come here with me any way.

(b/n) gasped and pointed to something from across the room, "OH MY SALTY KURIBOHS! They restocked the food table over there!" (b/n) sped off towards her destination without another word.

"More food?! Count me in!" Yugi chased after her.

"Ugh, seriously you guys?" you laughed. You were about to go after them, but you recognized a voice from behind that you were not a fan of.

"It's a shame how fast your friends are willing to ditch you and leave you here on your own."

You bit your tongue so hard that you thought you tasted blood. You sneered without turning around to face him, "They're just getting more food."

"Really?" you heard him pour some punch into a cup from the table beside you. "Is that the excuse your ex made?"

You turned around slowly. It took all of your patience not to lash out at him, your words came out venomously:

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?"

Duke laughed quietly to himself an took a sip from his cup, "I know what happened. Bakura told me. So sad."

"Kay," without another care for this piece of shit, you walked off to Yugi and (b/n), laughing with them and eating food.

I came here to have a good time with my friends, not to be sad and let Yami or any other asshole get the best of me.

A few minutes passed by and the three of you continued to have a fun time dancing, laughing, talking, and overall just being happy with each other. The best part was that Yugi and (b/n) didn't make you feel like the third wheel, which is always a plus in any situation.

"Whew guys," you said, catching your breath after dancing for such a long time, "I'm gonna go get something to drink, I'll be right back."

"Okay!" They said together.

You had to say 'excuse me' like a thousand times when making your way through the crowds of people. You sighed with relief when you found another punch stand and poured yourself a cup. You raised the rim of the cup to your lips, letting the cool and sweet flavor of punch flow into your mouth like a stream.

"Hey...(y/n)..."

Crap. Another voice that you didn't really care for either, but not as bad as the other one.

"Yes, Bakura?" you asked through a wall of caution.

"I just...I feel really bad for what Yami did to you... so I was wondering," he took in your marvelous appearance, a grin playing on his lips, "would you like to dance with me when they start the slow dance?"

You pursed your lips, "Well, um, I," to be honest, you didn't want to, but I guess one dance wouldn't really hurt.

"STOP RIGHT THERE, BAKURA!"

Your body shivered uncontrollably until you stood completely frozen, you felt like you were having an anxiety attack and your head spun like crazy.

What...what is he doing here?!

Bakura grunted and turned back to face you, "Oh please, heartbreaker. You said it yourself that you absolutely hated (y/n)."

You heard Yami grunt, "We all know that's a lie, Bakura. Stop trying to feed (y/n) and I with false information. I know you and Duke's little game."

He sounds so confident and straight forward, like he does in any troubling situation...

Bakura's eyebrows furrowed, " Say whatever excuse you want, Pharaoh. It's up to (y/n) now."

Your eyes were locked on the floor, your whole body felt numb, you felt like an empty shell. There was too much going on, too much at once.

"(y/n), please, let's talk about this." Yami spoke gently.

You set your cup down on a table, your head hung low and without paying attention to what decision you made, turned around to face Yami. He laid an outstretched arm on your shoulders and lead you to the exit.

"I know a quiet and peaceful place where it will be just the two of us, it will require for me to teleport us."

Okay...it was hard to speak physically, but at least you could speak mentally with your own mind.

One thing for sure though that you knew you could never deny even through everything that has been going on:

The comforting symphony of his deep voice never failed to make your heart flutter.

___________________________________

"Here it is, a little secret place in Japan that I usually head to if I ever need to ease my mind and re-focus my thoughts."

You kept your head down, inspecting your feet on top of light green grass.

"Come on, (y/n). Just take a look at what's around you, I can guarantee it will bring back that smile on your face that makes me go crazy."

Lies.

You looked up but not because he insisted, but because you wanted to know where the hell he has taken you. Your mouth gaped at the beautiful scenery before you. He brought you to a small lake, a lake that shimmered and glistened in the sunset sky. The beautiful pink and orange colors of the sunset sky contrasted beautifully with the dark green trees. All around the ground were flowers of various colors. You felt as if your were in a magical sanctuary!

Yami walked forward and sat on the soft grass, near the edge of the lake. He patted the grass next to him, ushering for you to sit besides him. You did so.

The two of you stared off into the lake, sitting in silence until Yami began to ask, "(y/n), tell me what Bakura was trying to say to you just now-"

"I-is it true? Is it all true?" your lips quivered and you felt the same tears from yesterday's sobs try to come back. "Just be honest with me, okay? What did Bakura show you at lunch yesterday? Did you really say all those things about me to him? Do you really think I'm ugly? Stupid? Pathetic? Do you pity me because of it? Did you really just use me this entire time for your own damn amusement?!" You pushed yourself to say much more, but your sobs were now coming, your makeup for the dance was now creating a horrible painting on your face.

"No. None of that is true," Yami wiped some teas off of your face. "You know that, (y/n). You must know that. How could you ever believe such fibs..." for the first time in your life, you heard his voice break.

Break. That usually stoic tone was breaking...

because of me...

You sniffled, you're eyes blurry, "The recording..."

Yami continued to wipe your face with the back of his hand, "What recording?" He was now quiet, almost whispering.

"Bakura played a recording of your voice to me yesterday after school when I was on my way home. The recording was of you calling me these horrible, awful things..."

Silence. Yami soon spoke up.

"Oh, I think I know what he did."

This time, you wiped your own tears with the back of your own hand and looked at those purple velvety eyes that lightened with realization.

"During lunch," he continued, "Bakura showed me a picture of Duke kissing you and handed me a note that he said was from you that said stuff like 'Hey Yami, it's (y/n). I'm handing this note to Bakura because I just don't know if I'm able to tell you this in person, but here I go: I hate you. I could be with someone much better. I regret wasting my time,' yadda yadda yadda," Yami rolled his eyes, "Honestly I knew it wasn't you because one, I know you would never say such absurd things and two, that clearly was not your hand writing. I know now that he must have recorded me the entire time, even when he showed me the picture of you and Duke first in order for him to slip 'her's' in the recording that he let you hear since I said 'What? That can't be her' when he showed me the picture. He then had me read the note to him. So, from all this, he must have took what I said out loud, scramble it up, and make it seem as if I was saying all of that stuff about you."

You listened intently, your mind starting to clear up and realizing that this was the truth. I must seem completely stupid right now for believing the stupid stuff Bakura said and showed me. Thank God that Yami has always stood as the wise one, at least.

"And...as for the picture...well.. that obviously looked completely forced. Your eyes were wide open in shock and it looked like Duke just forced himself on to you."

You nodded. Bakura must have taken that nasty photo of you and Duke, no wonder he was just standing there. "He did. It happened when you were helping Yugi with his science project. I would've told you...but the dance was coming and I didn't want any conflict or drama getting in the way between us and our fun, so I pushed it aside and decided on telling you Sunday after the dance." You sighed, "I mean... this whole week I have been a complete wreck because I have been dwelling on wondering if you were going to ask me to the dance..." you laughed softly, "I was just really anxious."

Yami chuckled, happy to know that you were smiling yet again, "You weren't the only one who was anxious...I was waiting for the right time to ask you. My plan was to come to this spot and ask you today after Saturday school."

"Oh dear, Saturday school," you emphasized the two words disgustingly put together. "How did that go?"

"Boring," Yami said with a smile, "but it was worth it, if it meant beating the shit out of that kid to protect you."

You felt your eyes begin to water again, "R-really? You really mean that?"

Yami bowed his head, "Yes, (y/n). I've already said this once but I'll say it a million times more, it was."

You felt the urge to look down at your millennium bracelet, "I would do the same for you also, Yami. Anytime. Anywhere."

Yami reached for your hand and locked his gaze with your own, "I know, because you already have. You not only have protected me, but the whole world. I could not have done it without you. "

You squeezed his hand tightly, "And I could not have done it without you, my handsome Pharaoh."

And damnnnnn was he as handsome as ever for this dance! He wore a nice fitting tuxedo that made you drool.

"Speaking of coming here...I have one more thing to say that has been sticking to my mind since forever now and I think it's about damn time I say this..."

Is he...going to say what I think he's going to say..?

An excited, enthusiastic expression smothered his handsome face, "But, before I say it, I have a gift for you..."

"A gift?" Now you were extra curious.

"Remember how I told you that the reason I was going to be late to school yesterday morning was because of Yugi wanting help on his science project?"

You stared at him blankly, "...yeah...?"

"Well, I lied. Yugi and I used that as an excuse so I could get you something before I planned to hang out with you for the whole day today, if it wasn't for the damn Saturday school and me being grounded."

He reached into the inner pocket of his tux and in his hand was a small case. You're heart pounded and you smiled stupidly.

He opened it, a shining necklace with an intricate heart-shaped pendant and a (f/c) rhinestone sparkled in the center of the heart.

"Yami..." tears escaped at once, "this is too much...you shouldn't have..."

"(y/n)..." he cupped your cheek with his hand and wiped some of your tears away with his thumb. "I want this necklace to be a symbol of my love to you. You know quite well how much you make me feel like the greatest man that's ever lived. You know how much I appreciate your care towards me, consideration towards me, and overall how much I adore the strong and undeniably beautiful young woman that you are." Yami bit his lip, a tear of his own fell from his eye, "(y/n), I can't contain my true feelings for much longer..."

He leaned in and kissed your lips passionately. You were finally able to let go of every worry, every anxiety, every bit of anger and stress you felt this week, because all of that is gone now. You're finally back to your clear-seeing self, now that you have been able to talk through things with your boyfriend.

After the long kiss, he rested his forehead on your own and the both of you stared deeply into each other's love-stricken eyes.

"And...what I wanted to say was...

I love you."

Your smile gleamed brighter than it has ever been before in your entire life. You pressed a hard kiss on his lips before staring admirably into his eyes, "I love you too, Yami. Nothing will ever change that." You moved closer to him and laid on his chest as he wrapped his arms around you.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to say that, Yami."

"Me too, my love," his voice as smooth as caramel, "me too."

"I'm...so sorry for not telling you immediately when something was wrong. I should have told you straight forwardly what Duke did to me, if I did then we could have solved this situation a lot better, together. I know the reason I didn't was because I didn't want to focus on any problems before the dance, but we told each other that if Duke or Bakura tried to get in the way between the both of us, then we must notify each other. I should have told you sooner," you traced circles into the fine material of his tux, "I'm really sorry, Yami. I wont let anything like this happen ever again. I promise."

Yami raised a pinky towards you, "Pinky promise?"

You laughed, "Gosh, you are so cute at times," you entwined your pinky with his, "yes, pinky promise."

Yami kissed the top of your head. He then took the necklace out of the case and hooked it in place around your neck. He leaned back and marveled at how good it looked on you.

"Oh, Yami..." you touched the shiny pendant, "It's so gorgeous...I need to give you a gift in return since this was very thoughtful of you."

"Hmm... I know!" Yami held your hands, "How about I have a slow dance with you and enjoy the rest of the event with you? I've been dying to spend it with you."

You laughed softly, "Is that enough for a gift? Does that really beat this expensive jewelry?"

Yami's face became a mixture of serious and concern as he pierced his purple orbs though your (e/c) ones, "Yes. You will always be more than enough..."

You hugged him as tightly as possible, this kind of euphoria that you felt around Yami made it seem as if your heart was on drugs. "Thank you...you don't know how much that means to me."

Light began to surround the both of you as Yami began to make the millennium puzzle teleport the two of you.

_____________________________________

After stopping by your house to clean off your smeared makeup due to the tears you cried and deciding not to wear any due to Yami saying that you're too damn sexy for any of that shit, you two made it just in time for a slow dance. You caught sight of Yugi and (b/n) slow dancing together. (b/n) caught your attention and winked at you. You returned the wink with a funny look on your face and began to slow dance with Yami, folding your hands behind his neck and him placing his hands on your waist. The two of you swayed to the romantic music and couldn't help but smile at one another.

(b/n) is probably wondering how Yami got here when he's supposed to be grounded.

Wait a second...how did he get here?

"Yami," you cleared your throat, "I don't mean to break the lovely chemical reaction between us, but how did you make it to the dance while you're supposed to be grounded?"

Yami rolled his eyes but kept that same heart-stopping grin on his face, "Lots of persuasion. Trust me. I promised to do all of the chores by myself for a whole month."

Your (e/c) eyes widened, "All of them?"

"All of them. Not me taking turns with Yugi like usual, just me this time."

You sighed, "It must be such a burden to have me as a girlfriend," you joked.

Yami pulled you closer and whispered, "No. Not one single bit, babe."

You sneaked a quick peck on his lips, "Who knew the new student of the school could walk into class one day and change my life?" You caressed his cheek which made him blush. "You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life, do you know why?"

Yami smirked. Oh no, here comes the smart remark. "Because I hold all three Egyptian Gods?"

You squinted at him playfully, "No, you nerd!" The both of you started laughing. You continued, "Because I have never met a man like you who appreciates me for who I am, who never stops believing in me, who knows that I am capable of so much, who makes me feel important..." you held in your tears with all your might.

"(y/n), you don't know how much you mean to me. You are the sweetest, most beautiful, funny, smartest girl I have ever met and I am so so so honored to call you my girlfriend. There is no other girl like you out there in the whole galaxy."

You raised your eyebrow, "Even in Egypt?" you asked sarcastically.

"Yes," Yami ruffled your hair lightly, "Even in Egypt."

Yami leaned down and pressed his lips onto yours. You slipped your hand through his hair, deepening the kiss. After the ecstatic contact, you caught a glimpse of your millennium bracelet twinkling. "See?" you heard Grapha say. "I told you to not let go. The Pharaoh would never treat anyone with such hatred, you are his heart of gold."

You closed your eyes and smiled, thank you, Grapha. I know that now.

The music came to a stop and you enraptured Yami into your arms, "Did I mention how outrageously handsome you look in that tuxedo, love?"

Yami blushed, it's so cute when he does that, you thought. "Aww, thank you sweetheart. And you look dazzling and hypnotic in that dress."

"Thank you," you replied.

He pulled you into another hug. You spoke softly to him;

"I love you, my handsome Pharoah."

"And I love you, my beautiful queen."

___________________________________________

------(The End!)--------

___________________________________________

Aftermath of the story:

Duke and Bakura felt the need to tear you and Yami's relationship apart because of one word: jealousy. Duke was jealous because all the girls ever talk about now is Yami this and Yami that, and never bring Duke up as the spotlight of the conversation as he always used to be, before Yami came to the school. Because of this, Duke wanted to hurt and bring Yami down as hard as possible and what better way to do that than to tear him away from the love of his life? Bakura , on the other hand, was jealous because...well...obviously he still liked you and despised the fact of Yami being at your side. So, the two figured out that they had something in common, teamed up, and planned on destroying your guy's relationship. But none of that matters now, since towards the end of the school dance, a girl found Bakura wearing a piece of her stolen jewelry that has been stolen a week ago when the "cloaked thief" was still a thing and discovered that he was the thief. Duke then spilled the beans about him being the one who created the bomb threat. But none of that matters now since both were arrested for their wrongdoings and you and Yami are a happy couple, as it should be! ^-^

____________________________________________

Geez, I feel like crying. If you did not know, I have been working on this fanfiction for over a year now and I have soooooo many other ideas for other fanfictions that I will post on Wattpad later on in the future that I believe it is time for me to put this story to a close. It has been a very long, a very fun, and a very inspiring journey that you guys have given me because of this fanfiction. I'm super super super sorry if this disappoints you or if this ending was not good enough, but I believe it is time to move on from this fanfiction and start some new ones! Here are some ideas that I have in mind for fanfictions:

-Dan and Phil

-Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)

-Lord of the Flies

-Slenderman

Yep...that's what I got. If you are interested in any of these topics, then stay tuned if you want! And, just for your information, I will not be creating a sequel for this, unfortunately.

So...guys....one last thing I want to say...I'm crying as I write this. I desperately wish I could meet every single one of you in person. I wish you could feel how honored I am to have wonderful readers like you who have believed in me, supported me, cared for me....I would have never thought I would gain this much encouragement and happiness. Thank you, It's hard to believe that I deserve such wonderful friends like you guys, but you are all here anyway, thank you <3

AND NOW, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, SOME FINAL WORDS FROM OUR CAST!:

Yami: "I'm so happy to live happily ever after with the love of my life! (y/n) will always have a special place in my heart till the day I die!"

(y/n): (insert your own words here because freedom of speech has always been acceptable in this story lolz)

Yugi: "OH MY GOSH (B/N) IS THE BEST EVA!! Hmm...I wonder where I should have my first kiss with her..."

(b/n): (insert what your friend would say)

Tea: "Well, this was fun! Glad I could be a part of it, I loved meeting (y/n) and (b/n)!"

Joey: "WOOOOOO what a ride this was!"

Tristan: "Would've been more cool if I stILL WASN'T A MINOR CHARACTER!"

Duke: "Wow, Crystal, thanks for making me seem like a complete douche in your story....and putting me in jail."

Bakura: "Nice experience this was, jail is so not fun, just saying."

Marik: "WHOOO I WAS SO COOL IN THIS STORY!"

Seto: "My respect goes to you Crystal, thank you so much for not giving me a bunch of lines in this damn forsaken story."

Mokuba: "AWWWWW I WANTED MORE LINES! ;-;"

Seto: "SHUT UP, MOKUBA!"

Bakura (smol child Bakura, not Yami): "Well, all I can say was that it was fun seeing my counterpart be put in jail...wait a second....THAT MEANS I WOULD BE PUT IN JAIL AS WELL! BLOODY HELL!"

//I know there's probably a few more that I should mention, but that's all I'm gonna put//

___________________________________________

TIME FOR SHOUTOUTS!

If I tagged you, then this is why you are here. Since I am done with this book, I recommend people to go ahead and check out these people and their stories! They are so great, each and every one of them. I will list off different types of stories, hopefully you will find one that you are interested in!:

Rhett & Link (Good Mythical Morning):

"Noticed" by SecretJungle88

Danisnotonfire:

"Never Let Go" by phangirlingweirdo

Amazingphil:

"Snap" by TakenByTheAngels

Religious:

"A Teens Bible" by DaughterOfTheFather

Twewy (The World Ends With You):

"Analysis (Sanae Hanekoma X Reader)" by xoEmmaxo

Markiplier & Jacksepticeye:

"Jacksepticeye and Markiplier GT Fanfiction" by outcastworld

Yugioh:

"Yugioh X Reader" by teran0rexx

"Savior" by I-is-thunder-waffles

"Just a Friend" by austinismine48

Now look, there are many others that I should list off, but those are just a few! Get out there and explore other wonderful readers here on this fantastic place called Wattpad!

~Special thanks to a friend of mine who I have known for a year but has moved away from my school. Without her, this story would not have happened. I miss you so much...I'm so glad I can still keep in touch with you, though~ <3

Until next time, everyone :)

~Crystal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 693 11
A story of a half normie and half warewolf ghoul, who believes she hasn't fit in her whole life. Maybe it's the normie in her, or the monster. No mat...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
88.1K 3.5K 42
He's a cold-hearted spacial-mage. He's rich, he's famous, he's got everything. Well, almost. He's missing something every human being has. A heart fu...
176K 5.4K 19
Being a small unmarked omega was a problem for you. Most people get marked and find their mates before they become an adult, you on the other hand, h...