WHAT IF ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CA...

Od ElounorTomoTomlinson

Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was... Více

MEET ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
RILEY
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
THE END

CHAPTER 37

1.6K 49 10
Od ElounorTomoTomlinson

Danielle: El, it´s me. Open the door please.

I decided to open the door. I need to talk to someone about it. When she just come into the room she hugged me and I started to cry.

Danielle: How are you?

Me: I think I have had better moments.

We separated and she dried my tears.

Danielle: What were you doing?

Me: I´m going.

Danielle: Why? You needn´t it.

Me: Yes, I need it… I don´t want to be near them. They hurt me Danielle! He played with me and they knew it!

I couldn´t stop crying. She gave me another hug. I don´t know if I was sadder or angrier…

Me: I want to come back Danielle… I can´t stay here, I can´t pretend everything is ok…

Danielle: I understand you El… But I have a question for you… Are you going for the thing of Louis and Kevin or because the other lied to you?

Me: I trust on him… I tell everything about me and he just laughed of me!

Danielle: I know El… If it helps they feel so bad… Expecially Louis.

Me: He should! I don´t know if I could forgive him someday.

Danielle: El, don´t you think that you are overreacting a bit?

Me: NO! Danielle if you came here to defend them you can go now and if you came here to help me then help me pack my bags.

Danielle: Ok, what I have to do?

She helped me to finishing pack my bags. When we were about to finish my mom called me.

Me: Hi, did you get it?

Mom: Yes, the plane lifts off at 3 am.

Me: Ok.

Danielle and me finished of packing, and she stay with me until the hour of the dinner.

Danielle: Won´t you go out to have dinner?

Me: I´m not hungry.

Danielle: Ok…

Me: Dani, please don´t tell them that I´m going tonight.

Danielle: Ok.

She went out and I heard Louis talking with her.

Louis: Isn´t she going to have dinner?

Danielle: No, she isn´t hungry.

Louis: How is she?

Danielle: You fucked up.

Louis: Shit… But is she ok? Isn´t she crying, right?

Danielle: I would love to say that she is enough intelligent to not to cry for such a jerk as you but…

Louis: Fuck… I´m so sorry Danielle…

I heard how they left but suddenly I hear him.

Louis: Eleanor if you are listening me, I beg you not to cry, not for me… I don´t deserve it.

And he left. The hours passed, I said goodbye to Danielle and she went to sleep with Liam, they fixed it. I went out of my bedroom with my bags in totally silence, it seems like everyone was sleeping. But when I opened the door I heard someone behind me. I turned and I see him.

Louis: I´m so sorry, I know maybe it isn´t enough… But I beg you to stay although I know I have no right to ask you anything.

I look at him and I closed the door.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.4K 201 21
I went up to her and she recognized me, smiled at me and then I remember we did met. I was jealous of Louis, she was all over him and he looked at he...
1.9K 29 11
Being a celebrity isn't everything. When 18 year old Olivia May, the most popular female superstar, comes back home to London, she realises things ha...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...
261K 6.2K 41
What happens when Eleanor Calder can't deal with the fame anymore? What extent will she go to get some privacy? Meet Arielle Mihalic. She looks exac...