Shy- (Harry Potter Love story)

By random_nerd34

{COMPLETE} Leah Green is the shyest witch of her age. That is until she meets an infamous boy with a famous l... More

Shy- (Harry Potter Love story)
He has a Girlfriend?!
Study session
Vivid Dreams
Summer Memories
New Friends
White Rose
Threats
Break Ups
Shoulder to Cry On
Secret Admirer
Anger Issues
Asking Her Out
Valentine's Day
I'm not worth it
Finding Out
End of Term
Summer Break
Return to Hogwarts
Quidditch Tryouts
Cursed Necklace
Slughorn's Dinner Party
Best Friends
Christmas Time
Happy Birthday
An Encounter with Draco Malfoy
Arguements and Confessions
Relationships
The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Dead and Gone
The Seven Potters
Wills and Weddings
Returning to Grimmauld Place
Magic is Might
The Locket
Ron Leaves
Godric's Hollow
Xenophilius Lovegood
Torture and Death
Breaking into Gringotts Bank
A Hero's Return
The Bridge
Room of Requirement
Deaths and Duels
Please?
Not Shy Anymore
aberforth admirer almostdied anger apologizing arguement argument asking attention battle beg bestfriends birthday blood bloodquill bloodynose break breaking breakingandentering bridge burrow celebrate cheating christmas class confess confessing confession cry crying curse cursed dance date day dead death deatheater deathly deathlyhallows deaths department depressed destroys detention diadem diagonalley died dinner discussing dobby dracomalfoy dragon dreams duels dumbledore dumbledoresarmy end ending endofyear6 epilogue escape evil express fault feast fiendfyre fight fire fireworks flashback flowers flying friends friendship ginny girl girlfriend gloves godricshollow goyle green grimmauldplace gringotts half-blood halfbloodprince hallow happy harry harrypotter hermione hermionegranger hogsmeade hogwarts horcrux horcruxes hormones hunt incident injury invitations issues journey kidnapped kidnapping kids killing knockturnalley lavender leaah leah leahgreen leaves leaving letters locket love lovegood luna magic magicismight making malfoy ministry mission mistakes mom muggles mysteries mysterious neville new note order out owls parents party phoenix please plotting poisoned potions potter present prince punishment quidditch requirement return romantic ron ronweasley room roomofrequirement rose sad secondgeneration secret sectumsempra sevenpotters seventeen shoulder shy sirius sister slughorn snake snape sneaking snogging studying stuff summer teenage term threats torture tournament trap trouble trust truth trying tryouts umbridge vacation valentines wand war wedding white worry worth xenophilius year

Battle of the Department of Mysteries

38.7K 821 519
By random_nerd34

The four of them ran up to Umbridge's office and Harry sprinkled some Floo powder into the fireplace. "Alert the Order if you can!" Harry said and almost stepped into the green flames. "Are you mental we're going with you!" Ron exclaimed "It's too dangerous!"

"Harry, we're in this together." Leah put a hand on his shoulder "That you are!" the four of them turned to a burnt Umbridge standing in the doorway. She forced Harry into a chair, and the Inquisitoriaal Squad brought Neville, Luna, and Ginny into the very pink office.

Umbridge asaked Harry if we were planning on going to Dumbledore, and Harry said no. "Liar!" then she slapped Harry in the face. "He's not lying! We don't even know where he is!" I yelled "Silence! Now Ms. Green you wouldn't want to feel the pain of the Cruciatus Curse now would you?" 

"But that's illegal!" Hermione pointed out. "Well, this is an order of Ministry security, and what Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him." Umbridge turned to Harry and was about to cast the curse at him. Then Hermione looked at Leah and she immediately caught on. 

"Tell her Harry!" Hermione burst out. "Tell me what?" "Well, if you won't tell her where it is we will!" Leah said and glanced over at Hermione who nodded her head. "I swear, sometimes I think you two are long lost sisters." Ron muttered under his breath.

"Where what is?" the pink lady asked "Dumbledore's secret weapon." they both said in unison. Umbridge's face lit up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

The three of them led Umbridge deep into the forest. When they got to the clearing where Hagrid had led them all they saw was a gigantic sawed off rope tied to the tree Grawp was previously tied to.

"Well, where is this weapon?" there was a silence amongst them. "There isn't one is there?" again there was silence. "You know I really hate children." just as the three of them thought she was going to curse them, some centaurs emerged from the shadows.

"You have no business here centaur! This is a Ministry matter! Under the law of creatures near human intelligence......" the leader shot an arrow at her, in which Umbridge deflected it with Protego.

"How dare you! Filthy half-breed! Incarceous!" a rope shot out of Umbridge's wand and started strangling the leader. "Stop it!" Leah yelled and she knelt down to try and take the rope off.

"NOW ENOUGH!!!!! I will have order!" Umbridge barked, then she was lifted up by Grawp. The centaurs swarmed around the giant and repeatedly hit him so he would give Umbridge to them. Once Grawp finally let go the centaurs carried Umbridge away with her screaming "Let me go!".

The three of them watched as the centaurs carried her away. Hermione then turned to Grawp "Thank you." she said and they all raced back towards the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how are we getting to London?" Neville asked "We? Look it's not that I don't appreciate your help, it's just I've gotten you into enough trouble already." Harry said and walked towards the castle. "Dumbledore's Army was about doing something real! Or was that all just words to you?" Neville said.

"He's got a point." Ron said "Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself mate." Harry looked at everyone "So how are we getting to London?" he asked "We fly of course!" Luna said brightly.

They all flew to London on the Thestrals that roam the Hogwarts grounds. Once they got there they ran to the Department of Mysteries and opened the door to find a room full of shelves with glass balls. All of them were glowing, bright wispy blue smoke swirled in each of them.

Harry walked ahead to the row where he saw Sirius in his vision, but there was no one there. "He should be here!" Harry exclaimed. Neville found a ball with Harry's name on it and when he picked it up it spoke a prophecy.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches.......the Dark Lord will mark him asa his equal but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not.........for neither can live while the other survives."

"You know you really ought to learn the difference between dreams and reality." A man's voice rang out. All of them withdrew there wands, ready to attack. "You only saw what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now give me the prophecy.....now." The man with the Death Eater's mask waved his wand over the mask, revealing Lucius Malfoy. "If you do anything to us I'll break it!" a woman's laugh echoed in the backround.

"He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby.....Potter!" a woman with unruly black hair and pale skin walked beside Lucius. "Bellatrix Lestrange!" Neville gasped eyes wide.

"Neville Longbottom is it? How's mum and dad?" "Better now that they're about to be avenged!" Neville pointed his wand at Bellatrix as if he were about to use the killing curse on her, but Harry held him back.

"Now everyone just calm down, all we want is that prophecy....." as Lucius continued to talk some more Death Eaters came out and surrounded the seven of them. "Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? The answers are all there, I can show you everything." the Death Eaters continued to get closer.

"All you have to do is give it to me." there was silence, then Harry spoke "I've waited 14 years." "I know." Lucius' eyes looked down at the small glass ball in Harry's hand. "Well, I guess I can wait a little longer. NOW!" they all shot stupefy at the Death Eaters, then they ran in different directions, Harry grabbed Leah's hand and pulled her in the direction of him, Ron, and Hermione.

They were sprinting up and down aisles desperately trying to find the door. Suddenly Death Eaters apparated in front of the four of them blocking their way. "Stupefy!" Leah casted and one of them flew backwards. They continued running and casting, then they all ran into each other at an intersection.

A Death Eater flew towards them and Ginny shot Reducto at it. He flew backwards but the power of the spell caused the shelves to topple over one another like dominoes and they continued to sprint to the door. After some turns the seven of them finally found the door and sprinted towards it.

Leah fell into Harry the moment she stepped out, and while they were falling he clutched onto her. Just when they thought Harry's back was about to hit the ground somebody shouted Arresto Momento, slowing down the impact and letting them fall inches before the ground.

"Are you alright?" Leah asked Harry as she got off of him and pulled him up. "Yeah, I'm fine." he replied and looked up to see an archway with a misty veil emitting from it. Once they reached the archway they heard something and pointed their wands at the door that was far up the tiled wall which they had just fallen from.

Then they couldn't see anything, Leah felt someone grab her and tried to scream but her mouth was covered. Once she could see again she felt a tight grip on her neck and someone was pressing the tip of their wand against her right temple.

She was forcefully dragged across the floor and heard Lucius' voice. "Did you actually believe.....or where you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us." Lucius laughed proudly his grip getting tighter on Leah's neck that she was on the bridge of suffocating. 

"I'll make this simple for you Potter. Give me the prophecy now, or watch the girl and your friends die!" Leah couldn't breath anymore, Harry handed him the prophecy. Lucius let go of her and Leah fell to the floor trying to get air into her lungs. Once her breathing was steady again Harry helped her up. 

Lucius held up the prophecy and there was a flash of white light, then nothing happened. "Get away from my godson!" a familiar voice said and Sirius came from behind Lucius and punched him in the face.

The other Order members apparated in and started battling. Spells were being thrown everywhere and Leah took cover behind a rock. Hiding with Hermione, Ron, and Neville, she saw the Death Eaters being defeated one by one. Finally Lucius flew backward with a flick from Sirius' wrist.

Harry and Sirius shared a laugh for a brief moment, but then it ended when Bellatrix shot the Killing Curse at Sirius and he fell through the misty veil in the archway. Harry started screaming while Lupin was holding him back, but Harry broke through and ran out the door after Bellatrix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The remaining six walked out to see Harry lying on the sand scattered floor being possessed by Voldemort. Leah gasped at the sight of seeing Harry possessed. She had never seen Harry so vulnerable. She felt so helpless just watching him fight for his life against the most evil wizard in the whole world.

Suddenly there was a moment where Harry and Leah both locked eyes. His green eyes were begging for help but with a jerk of his body Voldemort took over again. A few moments later Harry said "You're the weak one. And you'll never know love or friendship.......and I feel sorry for you." then the sand on the ground swirled up and Voldemort appeared.

"You're a fool Harry Potter and you will lose everything." then the Minister of Magic flooed in and stared at Voldemort dumbfounded. Before the authorities could do anything, the Dark Lord had escaped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.8K 12
Hogwarts: the school of Witchcraft & Wizardry. Also known as the safest place in all of Scotland. Until Azkaban's most infamous prisoner comes into t...
52.9K 2.7K 46
Lyra Black is weird. Unnatural. Such a freak. She's heard it all. She has golden eyes which make her stand out in any crowd: Muggle or Wizard. Oh ye...
582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.9K 109 14
Elizabeth's world ended the year the love of her life, the one who gave her the first shivers of love and the most beautiful memories, suddenly left...