Trapped

By TrendyyMisfitt

Help me. I'm in a 17 year old girl named Kyra. I'm stuck in a place with Jacob. I hate him. He ruined my life... More

Trapped Part 1
Trapped Part 2
Trapped Part 3
Trapped Part 4
Trapped Part 5
Trapped Part 6
Trapped Part 7
Trapped Part 8
Trapped Part 9
Trapped Part 10
Trapped Part 11
Trapped Part 12
Trapped Part 13
Trapped Part 14
Trapped Part 15
Trapped Part 16
Trapped Part 17
Trapped Part 18
Trapped Part 19
Trapped Part 20
Trapped Part 21
Trapped Part 22
Trapped Part 23
Trapped Part 24
Trapped Part 25
Trapped Part 26
Trapped Part 27
Trapped Part 28
Trapped Part 29
Trapped Part 30
Trapped Part 31
Trapped Part 32
Trapped Part 33
Trapped Part 34
Trapped Part 35
Trapped Part 36
Trapped Part 37
Trapped Part 38
Trapped Part 39
Trapped Part 40
Trapped Part 41
Trapped Part 42
Trapped Part 43
Trapped Part 45
Not A Chapter

Trapped Part 44

4.3K 167 46
By TrendyyMisfitt

"What..." I trailed off, thoughts cluttering my mind as I watched Prince with a gun to his head.

"You must be Kyra. You're the big talk of the town. The one with special treatment because of this fucker right here." She said as she yanked a handful of Prince's hair, causing him to let out a low growl.

I just stood there and stared. I didn't know what else to do. If I said anything wrong, it might be the end of Prince.

"You know, a lot of people in this business don't like special treatment. That can make a lot of people angry." She warned, playing around with the gun.

"What do you want?" I finally asked.

"Well, revenge of course." She slightly chuckled.

"Why come back? Why not just leave forever and never look back-"

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THE SHIT THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN THERE!" She cut me off. "YOU DIDN'T EXPERIENCE WHAT THEY DO TO GIRLS."

I stood there in silence, not wanting her to go near that trigger.

"What did they tell you about me?" She asked calmly.

"They said you were an escapee. And to not speak your name around them."

"Well then. You missed the good part. You see, one day, Prince was raping me. I would beg, cry, scream. Eventually, I stopped. I had lost so much blood. And he liked it rough, so he had a belt as some type of straddle to hand onto. He strangled me without knowing and I had lost consciousness. He started freaking out. Checked my slow pulse. But it was so slow, he didn't wait long enough to feel a thump. He thought I was dead. So, he drove me away from the camp out to that front yard and poured gasoline on me." She leaned over and clicked on a lamp, allowing me to see her burn scars on her face. "He set me on fire, thinking I was dead. But I used whatever energy I had left to get up and put myself out while he just watched. He watched. He drove me back to the camp and had the nurse, whose main job was to fix broken cervixes, check me up. She treated my burns, my vagina, and my neck. All because of him. I tried. I tried to go back to the normal world. But every night I think of every different scenario of how I'm going to get them back. I told someone. They thought I was crazy. They came out to the camp, but by that time it had been burned down to ashes. It was an invalid report. So why not pay my favorite guys a visit?" She smirked.

"You don't have to do this." I looked at her. I couldn't look at Prince after hearing this. He held his head down.

"Oh, but sweetheart, I kinda want to." She stood up, bringing Prince's head with her. "Don't worry. It'll be slow so you'll have time to say goodbye." She threw Prince's head to the ground. "Watch him."

"Remember who you're talking to, Chandler." Prince threatened.

"Remember who has the gun." Chandler snapped back, pointing it at me.

"What are you doing? She has nothing to do with this-"

"Oh, but she has everything to do with it." She cut Prince off.

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow, confused, putting my hands up.

"She didn't go through what the rest of us went through. You didn't beat her like you beat us. You didn't fuck her like you fucked us. You didn't hate her like you hated us. She wasn't held prisoner like we were. She didn't face death every day like we did." Chandler eyed me down, stepping closer and closer with the gun.

"You have no idea. I was prisoner. I was beat-"

"BUT LOOK AT YOU NOW! Finding 'true love' and shit. There's no such thing. He doesn't love you. He wouldn't beat you if he did. I wouldn't have taken you from your home if he did. He wouldn't have isolated you from everyone if he did. He just wanted a nice piece of ass that will last a long time. Didn't y'all fuck last week?" She pointed the gun at my chest.

"That's not true. Don't listen to her Kyra." Prince said in the background.

"Shut up!" Chandler yelled, moving the gun to my head.

"It's not true. You just haven't found yours yet." I said.

"Oh, really? If he loves you so dearly, why did he bring men you fear the most since 6th grade to come and fuck you until you passed out while taking your virginity?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Enough!" Prince yelled.

"Man what the fuck are you gonna do to us?" Chres groaned in an annoyed tone.

"Not anything yet. I'm going downstairs to talk to old friends for a while. Ones who knew my struggle." She took the gun from my head.

"Are those silencers on those guns?" Chres stared at the gun across the room at Ray's head.

"Yes. So nobody will hear. I don't even know why I added those. Nobody will hear a shotgun out here." She shrugged.

"Habit." One of the gunmen shrugged.

"Yeah." She shrugged. "Oh yeah, these are my gunmen. Have a nice chat with them while I have a nice chat with my friends downstairs." She turned and left the room. Another gunman came from behind the door and held a gun up to me as well.

I began to think.

She's going to be down there for a while. They're going to fill her in. She's going to ask questions because that's just how nosy she is.

These gunmen. Are they random guys?

No.

How do you know that?

There's no way she could've made enough money to hire all of these guys, get guns, ammo, and cameras to watch Prince and I. There's no other way she could've known all of that stuff.

She could've sold drugs to get the money.

No. She was burned. She was raped. She was beaten. And whatever else. She was worried about seeking some type of medical attention. She runs home and her brother, the one holding the gun to Prince, starts to help her formulate a plan. He never goes to police because he wants to handle it himself. He realizes he needs help. He calls up his cousins.

These gunmen are not strangers.

Her brother is holding the gun up to Chres and Prince. He hates them the most. He wants to kill them the most.

Now, let's see how this is going to go down.

I have to make a move before Chandler does.

I can snatch the gun and start a huge bloodshed.

Or I can be smart about it.

"What the hell are you doing-"

"Shut up!" The brother cut Prince off, distracting me from my thoughts.

I turned around to find the guy sniffing my freshly-wet hair from me washing it this morning.

"What the hell-" I tried to back away from the guy. He snatched me back and dug his face deep into my curly hair.

"Mitch seems to be fond of your hair." The brother smiled.

"So that's his name? Bitch-" I was interrupted by a fast pistol to my face. I was on the ground, holding my jaw.

"Hey! Down!" The brother yelled at Prince as he jumped up. Prince slowly eased back down, pissed.

"I know his name. What's yours?" I spit blood out of my mouth.

"My name? You can call me daddy." He winked. I rolled my eyes. "Oh, you don't like that name?" He began to walk towards me. Mitch put his guns on Prince and Chres.

"Doesn't fit. Bitch's name fits him." I smirked as I sat up against the wall.

"Princeton, you better get your girl. She's gonna end up badly hurt if she doesn't watch her mouth." The brother stood over me. I stood up. "Why are you getting up?"

"I refuse to look up to a sorry excuse for a man like you." I said boldly. He laughed.

"You still gotta look up. Let me help you." He said, lifting me up against the wall.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I started kicking and mushing his face. Mushing turned into punching, and he got mad.

"You're just not gonna learn, are you?" He threw me down to the ground, making me hit the dresser on the way down.

I groaned in pain as I held my back.

"Maybe you have such a smart mouth because nobody has fucked it yet. Is that what it is? You haven't gotten your mouth fucked?" He started walking towards me.

"Stay the fuck away from me! You fucking cunt!" I gritted my teeth as I continued to hold my lower region of my back, which was on fire from hitting the dresser.

"You haven't even gotten your mouth fucked. Allow me to be the first to do so." He grinned.

"YOU CAME HERE TO DO THE SAME SHIT TO ME THAT PRINCE DID TO YOUR SISTER?!" I yelled.

"Who said we were siblings?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You told on yourself." I said softly.

"We got a lil smart bitch." He smiled.

"Why are you coming after me?" I asked.

"Because. He gets one glance at you, and he doesn't care anymore. He was quick to burn her alive."

"I didn't kno-" Prince yelled before he was pistol whipped by the brother.

"You're acting like I told him to do what he did." I spoke softly.

"Yes, sweetheart. I know. But I just can't help to think that its your fault. All of those girls died because of you. Whether you know it or not, it's all you. It's all your fault."

"Maybe if you weren't so strung out on drugs none of this would've happened to your sis-" I said before he cut me off by slapping me as hard as he could.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Prince stood up, but soon sat back down due to the gun being held towards him.

He straddled me and put his fist up to punch me. After a couple punches, he finally stopped at the voice of Chandler.

"HEY! BRANDON, WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled. He got off of me, allowing me to roll over. Blood leaked out of the right side of my mouth.

"She was talking shit." He sniffed and looked at me.

"Fucking cunt." I mumbled before he kicked me in the stomach, winding me.

I sat there and struggled to breathe while they argued.

"Really, it's her fault! All of this is her fault! She killed all of those girls and almost killed you! Now look at her. Sleeping with this pile of useless shit." Brandon looked at Prince in disgust.

"I want to handle the boys first. Then we can get to her later." Chandler said, grinning at me.

"I-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Brandon yelled again.

"Take them to the basement." Chandler walked out of the room.

They snatched all of us up and dragged us to the basement by our collars. A gun was held to our head while doing so.

PLS READ! VERY IMPORTANT A/N!

Hey you guise! Its been about 2 years since I started this book. I've been working on it for 2 years. So yes, the end is very near, but there will not be a book 2. I'm sorry. I'm very busy and i just have no desire to write about the boys anymore. Sorry. I love you guys.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 3.8K 40
This is for all of you Princeton lovers... So yea...
16.4K 480 62
This is a story about a girl name Mo. She meet Mindless Behavior at her party, and falls in love with Princeton the first day.She has a cousin named...
190K 6.3K 56
This is a story about and girl name Yn she lives in The West Coast Cali She goes to Central High School her age:17 we'll read to find out
2K 118 27
Okay let's be honest here this is my first time kinda using this and I suck so yeah ANYWAYS Abby a 17 year old who has spent her last years in the...