Puppy Love (Editing)

Por tessyoc

There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a... Más

Dancing with the Devil
Stranger
Pet
Toy
Enough
Gone
I do Care
Coming to Earth
Jealousy?
Jealousy Pt 2
The Girl Who Knows (A Female Venos)
The Strangers Kiss
I Love You
Our Prince Must Come Home
The King of Venos on Earth
Leaving Yuu
Confession
The Human on Venos
Love Strikes Tragedy
Heat
Back on Earth
Blessing
Kuu and Devan
Fyn and Claude
Carrier 1
Carrier 2
Carrier 3
Daddy, My Boyfriend is an Alien
Moving
Knot
Lucifer
Human and Venu 1
Human and Venu 2 {Final}

I Love Yuu

7.1K 293 1.1K
Por tessyoc

"It's been days now and Fyn hasn't opened his eyes yet." Lest said. "I'm really starting to get worried."

"Don't worry Lest." The King smiled. "Fyn is going to be alright, I can sense it, he'll wake up very soon, it's just that sword did a lot of damage to him, but he's going to be just fine."

"You should be worried about the ones who almost killed him." Crowley said as he covered his mouth as if holding back from throwing up. "Claude was so brutal, each of them were operated on, and they even have body parts missing, for venos sake, one of them has only one eye now."

"I can't believe they survived all that." Kuu said. "I've heard it's rare of venos to lose sanity like that, Claude is actually the first I've witnessed." He frowned. "And I don't think I want to witness it again." They all agreed on that one, remembering that day, the events that happened were too gruesome. A lot of blood was spilled, the King was disgusted by it that moved the kitchen. Even after the previous kitchen was cleaned up, the King didn't want his meals prepared in a place stained by blood.

"Another person we should be worried about is Yuu." Ferid said. "The poor dear hasn't left Fyn's side since that dreadful day."

Mika walked into the room and found Yuu on the floor, he was asleep and his head was on the bed, his hand holding on to Fyn's. "Not again." Mika sighed, Yuu had been doing this since Fyn entered this state. No one complained though, they liked that he always wanted to stay by Fyn's side till he woke up, but he was just taking it too far.

He would always sleep in this position, Mika was the one who would carry him to his room but by morning they would find him in Fyn's room, already, asleep. Yuu was just going beyond the limit and it was annoying Mika, sleeping like that could cause damage to his back.

"Yuu-chan." Mika gently tapped him, waking him up. Yuu slowly opened his eyes and yawned. "Good morning Yuu-chan."

"Morning." He said softly while rubbing his eyes. He turned to look at Fyn. "Still no movement?"

"No." Mika said.

Yuu sighed. "Oh Mika, I feel so terrible, it's my fault he's in this situation. If he hasn't taken the blow for me-"

"You'd be dead." Mika said. "There's no way a human would have lived with a fatal stab wound like that. Fyn knew that, so he did his best to protect you." He smiled. "But don't worry, he'll be fine, I'm sure he'll wake up very soon."

"I hope so too." Yuu said.

"Have you had your bath yet?" Mika asked as Yuu shook his head. "Typical." He sighed and reached out a hand to him. "Come on." Yuu took his hand and Mika helped him get up. "We'll take a bath together."

"W-waa?" Yuu blushed.

"It's been a while we did that." Mika said. "In fact, it's been a while I've seen you naked Yuu-chan so I-"

"I'm sorry Mika but I'm going to have to decline." Yuu interrupted.

"What?" Mika frowned. "Why?"

"No reason." Yuu said. "I just want to bath alone, besides if we bath together, you might do something in there that'll keep us a while."

"Might?" Mika smirked. "Don't be ridiculous Yuu-chan, of course I'll do something that'll keep us a while." He began to pull Yuu. "Come on let's go."

"I said no Mika." Yuu raised his voice as Mika stopped walking. "I'm going to take a bath myself."

"Just as I thought." Mika said as he turned to look at Yuu. "Ever since the day we got here Yuu-chan, we haven't been together, just the two of us. I haven't touched you a long time, haven't kissed you."

"That's not my fault you know." Yuu said.

"Not your fault?" Mika was getting really angry with Yuu, his grip on his hand tightened. Yuu could even gear what sounded like his bones as Mika twisted his hand. "You've been avoiding me ever since you got here, I thought you said you loved me."

"Mika..y-you're hurting me." Yuu cried out trying to slip out of Mika's grip.

"What's wrong Yuu-chan?" Mika asked. "Don't you love me anymore?"

"I still love you now let me go." Yuu said.

"Then why have you refused me touching you?" Mika asked.

"You already have Fyn, so why have me." Yuu cried.

"What?" Mika asked.

"I'm just getting in the way." Yuu cried. "I know that now, I don't want to be a burden to you or Fyn anymore."

"Just what are you saying?" Mika asked.

"I'm saying, I'm saying." Yuu cried. "I'm going to give up on you, the only reason I'm here is because I owe it to Fyn, when he wakes up, I'm going back home Mika. Alone." Mika finally left Yuu's hand, he couldn't believe what he had just heard. Yuu was going to leave him? "I'm sorry Mika-" Yuu cried. "But I can't deal with this anymore, I'm tired of all the tears ok? I just want to go home." He said before running out of the room.

Mika still stood there, he didn't even know what he was going to do. He was going to lose Yuu, he dropped to his knees as the tears flowed down his eyes. Could he really live without Yuu?

"Oh by the way." Ferid said. "I forgot to tell you all." Everyone turned their attention towards him. "I called Fyn's dad and he will be coming over today." The King spat out his drink spilling it on Kuu. Kuu's growled and gave him a clean upper cut throwing him off his throne.

"Idiot." Kuu said as he left the room to wash up.

"Sometimes Kuu scares me." Crowley said.

"Oi." Ferid waved a finger to the King who was still on the ground. "Are you alright your highness?" He didn't get a response, instead all he got was being grabbed by the throat and lifted up.

"BAAATHOOORYYY!" The King said in a fierce voice.

"Eusford now." Ferid grinned. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Why did you invite Lyn here?" The King asked.

"What's wrong your highness?" Ferid asked. "I thought you and Lyn were best friends."

"We are." The King said as hr began to shiver. "But Lyn scares the hell out of me." He dropped Ferid to the ground. "He's always hitting me and throwinh me around, using me as a punching bag." The King whined and sniffed. "He even forced him self on me one wahaha."

"Forced?" Claude asked. "Weren't you the morning out loud and begging for more, every time he fucked you."

"SHUT UP!" The King screamed, his face turning red.

Lest smirked. "Oh this just got interesting, Fyn's father and the King were once fuck buddies?"

"No that's not it at all." The King said. "I grew up with him so it was only natural we had sex."

"Had sex with who?" Kuu finally came back, he had washed up and even changed clothes. He walked over to the King's side, the King ran behind Ferid and Crowley for shield. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Kuu smiled. "Come out from behind there and tell me who you had sex with."

"His hands are clenched into a fist." Ferid whispered to the King as they all turned to see Kuu's hands set for punching.

"He's going to kill me." The King's teeth chattered. "Bathory-"

"Eusford." Ferid frowned.

"I beg thee." The King said. "For old time sakes, remember we used to be childhood friends, please, do me this honour, save me from an early grave, do something about this."

"I don't come cheap." Ferid smirked.

"That's not fair." The King pouted. "Please Ferid I'm begging."

"Call me master." Ferid said.

"Please Master I'm begging." The King said.

"Master Ferid Eusford." Ferid said.

"Please Master Ferid Eusford, I'm begging you, save me." The King said.

Ferid smiled to himself, he really loved messing with the King. "Kuu." He called. "You don't have to worry about anything, the King and Lyn's romance was a long long time ago."

"It was?" Kuu asked. "Well..ok then." He smiled.

The King sighed in relief. "Thank you Ferid." He looked and saw Ferid grinning evily at him, he was up to something. Something he knew he wouldn't like.

"Yes, a long time ago." Ferid said. "Those two used to be hopelessly in love with each other. I can remember the first time they fucked."

"FERID SHUT UP!" The King yelled.

"Hohoh, please continue." Lest smirked.

"Yes do continue Ferid." Kuu said, his hands turned into a fist once again, the King knew he was a gonner.

"Well, it was a long time ago, the King was three hundred and fifteen." Ferid said. "He hadn't yet gone into heat yet so it would always make him said, one day, he Lyn and I were causing trouble like always when it happened. The poor guy went right into heat, but alas, we were trapped in a confined space. The doors had a spell on them that if you get trapped in, you won't be out until twenty four hours. As his first heat, the King was in excruciating pain, and he couldn't take the medicines that would calm him down. The only other way was to have sex right there and that was how Lyn stole his virginity."

Crowley squeezed his face. "And you were in with them."

"Unfortunately yes." Ferid nodded. "But besides all that, it was the cutest thing ever, it was nice watching our great and mighty king bottom. Witnessing Lyn and the King have sex was a miracle of life."

"I think you meant miracle of disgusting." Lest said.

"Darling." Kuu called, he was already cracking his knuckles. "Normally I wouldn't mind since this was a long time ago, but you lied through you teeth and told me that Mika's carrier was the only one you'd ever been in a relationship with."

"Lyn and I weren't in a relationship." The King said. "We made love a couple of times but-"

"MADE LOVE!" Kuu screamed.

"Oooh he's mad." Lest said. "Time for total knock out."

Kuu charged at the King ready to punch him but he suddenly vanished and instead he punched the wall, breaking it.

"What was that?" Asura asked.

"Honestly." A voice said as the King looked up to see himself in the arms of another man. "Even at this age, you still can't protect yourself."

"L-lyn."

"LYN?" Lest and Asura chorused, they looked at each other then ran over to him. "YOU'RE L THE GREAT." Asura said.

"Greatest fighter here on venos." Lest said.

"Yes I am he." Lyn said as he put down the King. "My real name is Lyn and I'm Fyn's father."

"Catch me Lessy." Asura fainted in Lest's hands but Lest just threw him to the side. "Ouch!"

"That bastard Fyn." Lest growled. "He's been holding back on us, never told us that his father was L the great, I'm going to have a hard talk with him when he wakes up."

"Hi Lyn." Ferid and Crowley waved. "It's a been a while."

"Crowley, Ferid?" Lyn smiled. "Long time no see, so where's little Lest, I bet he's still so small and cute."

"HEY I AIN'T CUTE." Lest yelled.

"What?" Lyn looked at him. "You're Lest? You've gotten so big." He patted his head as Lest pouted and blushed.

"Um..h-h-hi Lyn." The King said. "It's been a while, I'm glad to see-huh?" The King trailed off when he saw Lyn throwing a punch at him. "Aaaaaaaaahhhh!" He screamed as he flew to the wall. "W-why did you do that?"

Lyn growled and walked over to him. "You idiot, I leave my son in your care and this is what I'm hearing? He was stabbed right through the chest? Tell me Westley, how do you wish to die? I like to take my things slow and swift."

"But it's not my fault, it's Mikaela's fault." The King cried out.

"Your son? That male prostitute?" Lyn asked.

"Yes." The King said.

"WAIT BACK UP." Lest came in between them. "Your name is Westley?" He asked the King.

"Oh yes that's right." Ferid said. "We've been saying the King throughout we forgot to mention his real name Westley Hyakuya."

"You oafs." The King yelled. "It's a rule never to call the King by his name, no matter who you are, you must address me formally."

"Shut up Westley." Lyn said

"Such a cute Westley." Ferid said.

"I kind of like the name Westley." Crowley said.

"Westley is such a cute name." Asura said.

"I know a hoe named Westley." Lest said.

"Kuu and Westley? I don't like it." Kuu said.

The King sighed, well it looks like the cat was out of the bag. He was officially Westley now.

Yuu was seated on the bed where Fyn was lying, he was still crying. Why wouldn't he? He was going to leave the one he had come love so much. He just couldn't, Fyn had gotten too much just because of his love for Mika, he couldn't take Mika away in the end.

He soon heard a light moan, he turned around and smiled. Fyn was waking up. "Fyn!" He smiled.

Fyn slowly opened his eyes, he turned his head and saw Yuu. "Yuu?" There was tears in Yuu's eyes, Yuu didn't know if they were for Mika or they for Fyn who had woken up.

"You're awake." Yuu said, he gentjy hugged him. "I'm glad."

"How long have I been asleep?" He asked.

"A week now." Yuu said. "But you're awake now, thank goodness."

Fyn was in pain, his whole body ached and he couldn't move, the last thing he remembered was that sword penetrating him. "Those boys-"

"Yes about them." Yuu said nervously. "After you were stabbed, Claude came in, he told me to leave and then he closed the doors. It wasn't until the next day that I heard that Claude went crazy, he turned into some kind of viscous beast and almost killed the boys."

"Really?" Fyn asked as he smiled. "He's so sweet, where's Mika-sama."

Yuu frowned, remembering his argument with Mika. "I don't know, I haven't seen him all day."

"Can you please go get him." Fyn said. "I'd like to have a word with him."

"Ok." Yuu stood and walked over to the door, he opened it and saw everyone outside. "Hey everyone." He waved. "Guess what Fyn is a-"

"HUMAN!' Lyn screamed as he leaned closer to Yuu. "What socery is this? How on earth or venos did this human get on this planet." Westley pulled Lyn away from Yuu.

"Don't get too close to him." Westley said. "Yuu, I'd like you to meet Kyn, he's Fyn's father."

"Fyn's father?" Yuu smiled. "You're just in time, Fyn's awake."

"He is." Lest smiled as he and Asura ran in.

"I'll be right back, I just have to go and find Mika." Yuu said as he left.

Ferid knocked on a door. "Claude, Claude!" He called. "Claude open up!" He got no response. "Damn it you moron, open the damn door, you haven't come out from there for  a week now, you'll starve. At least come out and eat."

"Go away." Claude said.

"Damn you." Ferid growled. "Well since you've refused to come out, I'm just gonna have to come in." He cracked his knuckles and gave one hard punch to the door, the door shattered in pieces. "Now look what you made me do Claude." He said as he walked in. "What do you think the servants would say?"

Ferid walked into the dark room. "Yeesh..it's cold, Claude what the hell? Are you storing fish in here?"

"Go away." Claude said from the bed. Ferid walked closer to him, his leg hit something, he looked down and saw lots of empty bottles.

"Drinking." He frowned. "What on earth are you doing."

"Leave me." He said. "I'm just a monster."

"It's not your fault you turned into a beast." Ferid said. "It was your love for Fyn, don't feel bad, you're not the first."

"I don't know what came over me." Claude said. "When I saw him get stabbed, I saw his body covered in blood, I snapped. I never knew I could turn into such a beast." He grinned and chuckled. "Tell me, would Fyn ever love such a beast?"

"Who knows?" Ferid smirked. "But you can ask him, he just woke up."

"How can I show my face to him?" Claude asked. "I'm just as cruel as those boys that almost killed him."

"It's not your fault." Ferid said. "It's no ones fault really. Anyway I just came to tell you. Feel free to come visit him when you can." He turned around and walked out of the room.

Yuu stood in front of Mika's door, he didn't know how to enter. They had just engaged themselves in a fight and he had even told Mika that he was leaving him. Did he really want to go in? He sighed. He knocked on the door. "Mika." He called. "Mika, are you in there?" He didn't get an answer, he turned to door handle, it was opened, he walked into the room. "Mika?" He looked around, he heard a soft sound, it was like someone was crying? "Mika?" He walked over to the bed and found Mika.

Mika looked up to him, Yuu was surprised seeing how red his eyes were. "What?" He gave him a cold look.

"Mika, are you crying?" Yuu asked.

"What's it to you?" Mika wiped his tears. "What do you want?"

"You really are crying." Yuu said as he walked closer to him.

"Stay away." Mika cried. "It isn't fair, why shouldn't I cry? You want to leave me, forget everything we've shared together. Do you have any idea what you mean to me?"

"Three words Mika." Yuu said, Mika looked up to him a bit confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Just three words." Yuu said. "And I'll be yours forever, I'll stay by your side, I'll never leave you. Just those three words Mika, say them and I won go."

Mika knew those words, he knew them very well. The words he had been trying to avoid for a long time now. Mika was so confused, he loved Yuu, he loved him so much, but Fyn..he loved him too. "I...can't. I'm sorry."

"Then I don't think we have anything more to discuss." Yuu said. "Anyway, Fyn's awake and he asked me to come get you." He turned around to leave but Mika held his hand.

"Please.." Mika begged. "Don't go, don't go Yuu-chan, I don't know if I can...live wi-without you."

"Three words Mika." Yuu said. "Just three words and thats it, of you can't say it, then I'm sorry but I have to ask that you let me go right now."

Mika couldn't believe what was happening, Yuu was being so cold to him. It hurt him so much, so so much. Something told him to say it, tell Yuu that he loved him, but then another part was thinking about Fyn. He let go of Yuu's hands giving him his answer, Yuu walked out of the room, leaving Mika alone.

"LEAVING?" Everyone screamed. "Noooo!" Westley grabbed Yuu. "You can't leave Yuu, you have my heart now. Please don't leave, you can't leave, please. I know Mika's being a dick but for my sake, don't leave."

"I'm sorry your highness." Yuu said. "But I have to go, it's going to be really difficult but I hope one day I can move on and forget Mika."

"Impossible." Everyone chorused. "You love him too much, you'll be in great pain if you leave him." Lest said.

"Yes but still-" Yuu smiled. "What exactly can I do? I've come to realize that I'm just a nuisance. I should have stayed in my lane, Mika belongs to Fyn, not me." He cried. "I don't want to bother them anymore. So if it isn't too much to ask, can you send me back tomorrow?"

"So soon?" Ferid asked. "I was getting so fond of you."

"I'm sorry." Yuu said. "But you guys know where you can find me, if you ever want to visit me, I'll be more than happy to have you. Well then, Goodnight." He waved and walked out.

"What just happened?" Lyn asked.

"There's a love complication going on." Crowley said. "Mika is being an idiot and can't decide if he loves that human or your son."

"Loves a human?" Lyn frowned. "Wow, like father like son."

"Hmm.." Kuu looked at him. "What does that mean?"

"He just kidding." Westley laughed. "Hahahaha..oh Lyn, you were always such a jokester back in the days, I never knew you still had it." He laughed.

"I wasn't trying to be funny." Lyn said.

Mika opened the doors to Fyn's room. "Fyn?" He called.

"Mika-sama." He smiled. Mika walked further into the room, Fyn saw his red eyes. He had been crying. "Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing." Mika wiped his tears. "You wanted to see me?"

"Did something happen with Yuu?" Fyn ask as Mika shook his head. "I've heard that he's leaving tomorrow, is that why you're crying."

"No." Mika said, tears falling from his eyes.

"Why are you crying when you can actually stop him from leaving?" Fyn asked as Mika looked up to him. "You're in love with him aren't you? You should tell him."

"I can't." Mika said.

"Why not?"

"Because, I can't leave you Fyn-" Mika said. "I can't abadon you."

"Falling in love with Yuu doesn't mean abandoning me." Fyn smiled. "I can totally see it now, you've fallen in love with him."

"I-I'm just so confused." Mika said.

"I don't want your pity." Fyn said.

"My pity?" Mika asked.

"The only reason why you don't want to let me go is because you feel like you have to love me." Fyn said. "You're forcing your love on me because you pity me, since I've been the one beside you most of your life. Mika-sama, that's not love."

"But I do love you Fyn." Mika said.

"You're lying." Fyn looked at him with tears in his eyes. "I can feel it Mika-sama, I've completely disappeared from your heart."

Mika was surprised, it was true, he wasn't feeling it anymore. His love for Fyn, it was like it vanished into thin air. Was this true? Did he only love Fyn because he pitied him. He felt like such an asshole. He pulled Fyn into an embrace. "I'm sorry Fyn, I really am."

"You don't have to apologize." Fyn said. "You shouldn't be sorry for being in love, I should be sorry for causing trouble for you and Yuu."

"You didn't cause any trouble." Mika said. "I'm so sorry."

"All I want is for you to be happy Mika-sama." Fyn said. "And if you're going to find happiness in Yuu, then so be it. I only hope he takes good care of you for me." He smiled.

Yuu laid in bed that night, tossing and turning. He couldn't sleep, how could he though, this was a total nightmare for him. He was finally saying his goodbyes to Mika, he remembered him being here was because he didn't want Mika to leave. Now he was the one leaving and Mika was the one crying. Yuu didn't understand, Mika wanted him to stay but wasn't ready to love him. He just couldn't see that happening. He closed his eyes to get some sleep but sadly sleep didn't come, he stayed up all night thinking only about Mika.

"NOOOOOO!" Westley screamed as he held Yuu tightly. "I'm not going to send you back, if Mika won't have you, then I won't, stay with me, I'll knot you, I'll make you mine."

"SHUT UP!" Lyn kicked him away. "Did you even hear yourself just now? You just asked someone who is much much much younger than your son, I never pictured you as a pedo."

"SHUT UP." Westley screamed. "I've gotten so used to him, I just can't say goodbye, I love him so much. He changed my son, Mikaela is no longer a prostitute because of this wonderful boy here, I just can't throw him away."

"I'm really going to miss this boy." Ferid said. "Won't you too Crowley dear?"

"I don't even care about our own kid." Crowley said.

"Do you really have to go Yuu?" Asura asked.

"I'm sorry guys but I have too." Yuu said. "Besides I've missed school so much and I'm afraid I might not be able to graduate because of skipping class that much."

"School?"

"Class?"

Yuu sighed. "Never mind, just know that I'm going to miss you all so much. And you can always visit me if you want."

"Can I go with you?" Westley asked as Lyn smacked his head.

"Yuu-chan."

Yuu gases, no more, Yuu didn't want this. He tried hard to avoid Mika, he didn't want this to be harder for him. "Um..hi..Mika, well um..I'm about to leave."

"I see." Mika said. "And you were actually not going to tell me." He walked closer to him.

"Well what did you want me to do?" Yuu asked. "Cry before going? Listen Mika, I have to go now."

"But you won't be able to cope by yourself." Mika said. "You can't even cook."

Yuu frowned. "I'll manage, now are you done?"

"Stay." Mika said.

"No." Yuu said.

"Even if I begged?" Mika asked.

"Yes." Yuu said. "Nothing you say or do will make me stay Mika."

"I love you." Mika said.

Everyone gasped. Yuu turned to Mika, wondering if he had heard correctly. "What?'

"Don't go." Mika said. "At least not without me, I love you and I want you to become my mate Yuu-chan."

"Waaaaaaa!!!!"

"You're lying." Yuu said. "You're just saying that to make me stay aren't you?"

"Oh yes." Mika said. "You can't feel my heart. Why don't you ask them?" Mika pointed to the others. Westley was already weeping in Lyn's arms.

"Oh finally, finally, my stupid son is in love. Praise be." He cried out.

"I always shipped Mikayuu you know." Lest said. "I guess it canoned."

"I have no idea what that means." Asura said. "I'm just happy that Mikaela finally realized who he loves."

"So you really love me?" Yuu asked, years already forming in his eyes. "But Fyn-"

"Wants nothing more than for us to be happy." Mika said as he held Yuu. "Yuu-chan, do you remember the day we met?"

"Y-yes." Yuu wiped his tears and laughed. "You tried to rape me."

"When I saw your scared first, for whatever reason, it touched me." Mika said. "I felt so bad that I was willing to dies then rape anyone again, and the first time we had sex, I don't know why but I had this urge to knot you. You're body was just too beautiful unlike anything I've ever seen. Then you changed my heart, all those times we've been together. Yuu-chan I've always loved you, I just didn't realize it. So what do you say? Will you be mine and only mine."

Yuu didn't know what to do, cry, well he was already crying. But he wanted to cry some Kore, this was a dream come true, Mika holding him in his arms, confessing his love to him. "YES!" He jumped  on Mika. "I love you Mika, so much."

"I love you too yuu-chan." Mika said as they kissed.

"Awwwww."

"And now, all that's left is for Mika to knot Yuu and I become a grandfather." Westley said.

"Are you an idiot? Yuu-chan is still in high school." Mika said.

"So what? I'm sure he'd like kids now, right Yuu?" He asked.

"Right." Yuu said.

"Yuu-chan!" Mika frowned as Yuu laughed.

Claude laid in bed staring at the ceiling.

"What happened to the door?" He heard a familiar voice and sat up from the bed.

"Fyn?" He called, he quickly got up and walked over to him. "You should be in bed, you're not strong yet."

"You didn't come to see me so I came to see you." Fyn said. Claude picked him up and carried him over to the bed, placing him down. "I heard what you did. To those trouble makers."

"I know." He frowned. "I'm a monster and I-"

"You're no monster." Fyn smiled. "I'm really flattered I mean that much to you." He blushed. "So thank you I guess."

Claude smiled, he was really glad that Fyn didn't see him as a filthy monster. He pulled him in his arms and hugged him. "I love you." He said.

"I know." Fyn said. Who didn't? "But, I'm no good for you, you deserve someone much better, someone who will love you for you, I don't want to love you for what you did."

"Then I'll wait for you." Claude said.

"What?"

"I'll wait for you to fall in love with me." Claude said. "I don't care how long it takes Fyn, you are the only one I want. I love you so much."

"Claude-sama." Fyn smiled. Claude pulled away from their hug and leaned closer to Fyn, capturing his lips in a soul burning kiss.

I'm sleeping and updating 😑 forgive me for any errors you see 😊

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110K 3.7K 20
Yuuichirou village got attack by an unknown army and was set on fire. His group of friend managed to escape safely. They tried to find a new place to...
63.2K 2.6K 33
Yu absolutely loves the ocean. He's lived there his entire life. One of his favourite creatures he always studied: mermaids. He knows the exist somew...
20.9K 651 7
A story; in which Yuichiro was a playboy and falls in love with Mika, the person whom he doesn't know that will completely change his life forever. W...
44.5K 2.6K 29
"If there was ever anyone to show me the realness in 'reality', it was Yuu... Tiny, little, innocent Yuu - the boy who loved comic books and fascinat...