EXO-L DIARIES: THE EXO ONE SH...

By jaye-nim

Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in... More

exo-l diaries
note before we start
1: chen
2: sehun
3: d.o
4: chanyeol
5: suho
6: lay
7: xiumin
8: kai
SC: sehun
10: chanyeol
11: kai
12: suho
SC: SUHO
13: xiumin
14: baekhyun
15: d.o
16: sehun
17: lay
18: chen
3rd theme
19: baekhyun
20: suho
21: lay
just read this..
SPC: KRIS + LUHAN (edited)
22: kai
23: sehun
24: xiumin
OH MY FRIGGIN'
25: chen
26: d.o
27: chanyeol
4th theme
28: xiumin
SC: KRIS
SC: CHANYEOL
KRISmas special
29: d.o
30: chen

9: baekhyun

997 23 0
By jaye-nim

Baekhyun imagines

"Can we have a rest now, ____ ah?" Luhan begged.

The exo members are now trying to convince me to let them rest. Which i dont think is a good idea, why? Their manager will kill me.

Im just their clothes coordinator, yet they are begging me. I guess they tried to beg their manager but he refused.

"Its just a few more cuts, come on" i cheered them on.

"But ____ ah, we have been filming for 6 hours non stop" xiumin shockingly begged too.

"Your manager is going to kill me, now hurry take your shoot" i pushed xiumin and the other boys to the shooting area.

Today exo is filming their comeback MV. The concept is kind of fun, but shooting it 6 hours non stop does makes them tired.

"Chen, a bit to the left. Baekhyun, youre messing your clothes again!" The director shouted angrily.

"Im sorry" baekhyun bowed to him as i went to fix his clothes.

"Lets start again, from the 8th scene" the director shouted for everyone to hear.

"____ ah, im tired" baekhyun whined while leaning to my shoulders as i fix his top.

"Just bear it a while, i'll get you snacks after you're done" i gave him a pat and moved away so the shooting can continue.

"Okay, and action" the director shouted.

Even after a few shoots, the director keep scolding either the boys, their manager, the make-up and even me. Finally the director was pleased and wrapped up.

"You did great" i cheered on the guys as they went to the waiting room to change.

"Noona, do we get rest now?" Sehun asked me.

"Didnt you ask you manager?" I asked back.

"He said we could rest a few hours here before going to the next schedule" suho joined the talk.

"Arent you guys going back to the dorm to take a bath?" I asked them.

"No time, we need sleep" kris coldly said.

I handed them each their clothes and some drinks as we reached the waiting room. I also got towel to dry their sweats, although its supposed to be the manager's job.

"I think noona should be our manager instead" tao spoke out of the blue.

"Yeah, our manager hyung sucks. He even smokes" chen agreed.

"Guys, i'll be outside if you need me" i quickly went out, not wanting to hear more bad things.

I closed the waiting room's door and headed to a vending machine. I got myself a canned soda and sat on the chair.

I was staring blankly at space, thn chanyeol and baekhyun came to me. Chanyeol already changed his clothes, his sexy wet hair is killing me. While baekhyun looked at me, holding his clothes.

"Why arent you changing? Youre going to catch a cold" i scold him.

"____ ah, baekhyun needs a bath here. He has sensitive skin" chanyeol told me.

"You mean here? In this place? Is there even a proper bathroom here?" I asked wide eyed.

"Thats why, we need you to help us" baekhyun begged.

"Its only for staffs though, the hidden bathroom" i sighed.

Baekhyun instantly agreed, and told me to take him there. Chanyeol said he needed sleep so he want back to the waiting room.

I walked through long alleys, with baekhyun trailing behind. It was kind of awkward.

"____ ah, will you guard the door for me?" Baekhyun asked as we reached the bathroom.

"Me? Why not you manager?" I was flustered, he want me to wait him outside.

"Manager hyung might be smoking right now, and youre the only one here" baekhyun reasoned.

"Alright just hurry up" i agreed and he smiled.

"Hold this for me, theres no hanger" he handed me his towel and clothes.

I took it, still in shock of what he did. Dont tell me he's going to make me hold his panties. This is insane.

A few minutes passed and the door opened. Baekhyun peeked his head and handed me the clothes he was wearing. I took it, a bit hesitantly.

Baekhyun must have sensed it and whispered, "dont worry noona, i didnt take off my panties in case you stole it".

"What?! Wh-who wouldve stolen a used underwear?" I shuttered.

"Who knows?" Baekhyun smirked and disappeared behind the door.

I let out a sigh, that dude sure is dirty minded. I wonder how dirty the maknae's mind is? Chanyeol said sehun has the dirtiest mind. Gosh, what am i even talking about.

I waited 15 minutes but baekhyun hasnt came out yet. What took him so long? Guys are usually fast in the bathroom. Right?

"Hey, stop right there!!" A male voice shouted.

Started, i looked at the direction where it came. There was a girl using black hoodie running down the hall and maybe a security was chasing behind.

"Sasaeng, get her!!" The security shouted, but i couldnt see him.

"What?!" Before i knew it i already stood in front of the bathroom door, guarding it.

The girl was fast, she went to me. I was scared so i closed my eyes, but to my surprise she asked for my jacket. I gave it to her, and she handed me her hoodie.

"Nice to meet you, i'm supposed to be the new exo manager. My name is sayoon" she smiled.

"New manager? Then why are you running?" I asked her.

"Just having fun, making that fat security exercise" she waved goodbye after using my jacket.

"Strange girl" i muttered to myself while using the black hoodie i just got.

"Did you see the girl in black hoodie?" The security passed me.

"She went that way" i pointed to her direction.

The security guy sighed and continued chasing the girl. I didnt understand why this fat guy was hired in the first place, he couldnt even run.

I didnt really realise i was leaning on the bathroom door until it suddenly opened. I was shocked, no time to shout, i already landed on baekhyun's wet chest. I tried not to pee my pants, since i could feel something hard poking on my thighs.

"Oh my god, sorry. I didnt see, i promise. Sorry" i tried to get up, since the thing poking my thighs is making me go crazy, but baekhyun stopped me.

"Dont stand up, you might see me naked" he whined like a kid, flustered.

"I promise i wont look, i'll close my eyes tight, really" i gulped.

"Promise you wont see? This is so embarrassing" baekhyun bit his lips.

"I'll use my hoodie to cover my eyes" i told him and stood up slowly.

I managed to stand up, and looked straight. This is such a tease, naked hot idol right below me, in a bathroom, alone.

"You can stand up now, so i can give you your clothes" i told him and looked at the ceiling.

"My butt hurts" baekhyun whined as he stood up and covered his little private part, or it isnt that small, i didn't see it so i didn't know.

"I'll just wait outside, here's your clothes" i handed him his clothes and his towel before dashing out the bathroom, not forgetting to close the door.

I wanted to run away, and never appear in front of him ever again. Maybe i should resign? But then i dont have anything else to do, i will be jobless. I decided to stay beside the door, waiting for baekhyun.

"Oh youre still here" he said, blushing really hard as he went out from the door.

"About earlier, im sorry. Lets just keep it between us" i bit my lips afterwards.

"Right. But we are not awkward right?" He asked.

"Maybe, but i can try to not be awkward" i said awkwardly.

"Great, cuz next time i'll be seeing yours too" baekhyun's low voice made me crazy.

"Sure, okay -- wait, what?! What did you just say?!" My eyes went wide as i realised.

"____ ah, lets have a kid, you and me" baekhyun said seriously.

I looked at him in the eyes, it showed that he meant what he just said. I looked away, avoiding his sexy gaze.

"Youre out of your mind" i told him and walked away.

He followed behind, "i am, but when you fell on me i realised, youre the one".

" its not going to happen in anytime near, so stop talking about it" i blushed while walking faster.

"You agreed, right? You just agreed to do it, you cant say no later" he shouted.

"Dont shout!" I covered his mouth.

"By the way, what happened earlier? I heard shouting and all" baekhyun managed to take my hands off.

"Just the security guy chasing a strange person, i thought she want to see you naked. It was scary" i shook my head remembering what happened.

"What?! Did she hurt you?" Baekhyun checked on me.

"Nah, you should be happy im the one to you naked and not--" i was cut off by the same girl from earlier, sayoon.

"Lets run" she pulled me with her, while i could see the security guy chasing behind.

"See you later baek" i gave him a pouting face before running with sayoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday to my dearest byun baekhyun. Cant believe he is getting older, tho he looked so young.

Sorry if this chapter is full of dirty stuff, but i still hope (and knew) that you loved it. *smirk*

Happy birthday once again to baekhyun ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 268 23
Some short stories to be read with some cookies! Enjoy.
5.3K 697 44
The title itself suggest that that this is going to be funny.... Those of you who haven't read my other book on exo... it's also exo scenarios but...
18K 284 12
☆~12 Days of Miracles in December~☆ A Special One-shot Collection Written just for YOU. ❄ Spending time with your favourite member of EXO during Chri...
185 25 11
A collection of fanfictional one-shots of the amazing Kpop band EXO 💚 ⚡ Please note that none of the things I portray in this book are true. I love...