Senseless

By ohsobiebah

stars can't shine without darkness. ---- There are uncontrollable feelings and senseless decisions that take... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Author's Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Forty-Nine

201 12 16
By ohsobiebah

Jason's p.o.v

I took a deep breath as the car pulled to a stop. We had arrived at the agreed location. I can't lie and say that I am not nervous because I am really nervous. Miley hasn't said anything to me since we discussed our plan with Maximus and that only worries me even more.

If I am honest, I don't know where Miley and I stand. We have children—two to be exact. How was any of that fair...we were never even allowed to have a shot at a real relationship and now we have 2 children. Not that I didn't want them, I do. I just wish that we would have been able to have a relationship.

Even now, I don't even know if we can have a relationship. I care about her, hell, I love her. But, that doesn't change anything. We broke apart for a reason. Us having a relationship...I just don't know. Right now, the only thing that I knew for sure was that I loved her and that I needed to get her and the children somewhere safe.

"Let's go," Maximus said as he adjusted his suit. Miley walked behind me and stayed silent. All of us stayed silent.

"Well, well, well." A voice erupted from in front of us. We were standing in a parking lot of an old abandoned warehouse.

"Henry Kisses," Maximus said with a chuckle. "I'm disappointed we have to meet under these circumstances." Maximus shook his head.

Fringe, Jon, Lewis and I stood behind him and the rest of the gang: Bear and Maximus' men stood behind me. Miley was standing next to Maximus.

"A shame, really." Henry shook his head.

"You must be Miley, correct?" Henry turned to look at Miley. "I'm honestly surprised that Maximus isn't your father. With your name and image in this business, you two could be easily mistaken as father and daughter." Henry smiled disgustedly at Miley.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Miley said in a sharp voice. Anger was evident in her tone.

"Woah, no need to speak to me like that." Henry shook his head.

"You came after me and took my children, I will talk to you any damn way I please." She spat through gritted teeth.

"You always did have that anger problem, I'm not surprised you and Jason hooked up and didn't work out. Two hot heads with a lot a like. I bet the personalities clashed to much, eh?" Cameron said walking out from behind Henry.

"Cameron," Miley spat.

"It's been a long time, babe." Cameron said with a smug smile.

"Not long enough," Miley said.

"Oh fuck," Lewis whispered standing next to me.

"Aw, you didn't miss me?" Cameron chuckled.

"You wish," Miley spat.

"I can see how stressed you are...I guess you haven't been getting any. What, does Jason not know how to please you? Figures, he is a faggot after all." Cameron laughed. I almost stepped forward but Fringe held me back.

"Speaking of Jason, where is he?" Henry asked. He looked around as if I wasn't there.

I moved past Fringe and Lewis and walked forward so I was standing next to Maximus.

"Ah, speak of the devil and he shall appear." Cameron spat.

"The devil, now that has a nice ring to it." I smirked looking at Henry and Cameron.

"Miley, what did you even see in this tool?" Cameron asked.

"I should be asking her the same question about you." I spat as my nostrils flared.

"Oh, Miley didn't tell you?" Cameron mocked. "After her little fling with Denver, we hooked up. Quite a few times I might add." He smiled. Miley let out a sharp sigh.

"Oh for fucks sake, cut to the fucking chase. Where are my children." Miley breathed.

"Oh, they are safe. For now," Cameron smirked.

"They better stay safe, or else." Maximus glared.

"I think it is pretty interesting that not too long ago you and Miley were on opposing sides and now you are working together. Maximus, what are you getting out of this?" Henry asked crossing his arms.

"Things change." Maximus shrugged.

"So soon?" Cameron asked tilting his head to the side.

"It became apparent to the both of us that we are stronger when we work together. Right Miley?" Maximus asked without looking her way.

"Fuck yeah," Miley chuckled. "You know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Maximus and I have had demons and a rocky past but now that we know the truth about who we are and what we can do. Teaming up was the best thing we could have done." Miley shrugged.

"Did you decided this before or after the peace treaty?" Henry asked in an amusing way.

"We knew before signing the treaty that all of us being on the same side would be the best thing we could do. After it was signed and Miley found out she was pregnant, we made a separate deal. Though, that is none of your business." Maximus said.

"Well, I just hope that you are both getting something valuable out of this deal." Henry smiled.

"Not that it is any of your business, but we are." Miley said glaring at Henry.

"Enough bullshit, where are the kids?" Maximus asked.

"Not so fast," Henry shook his head. "This is something Jason and I need to handle. This has nothing to do with you Maximus or you Miley." Henry shook his head.

"That is where you are wrong." Maximus shook his head. "Those children happen to also be Miley's, need I remind you. And, Jason and I work together." Maximus chuckled. "You mess with either one of them, you're fucked. You mess with both of them, you're so fucked your business might even tank." Maximus smiled.

"Jason took family blood so it's only fair we do the same." Henry said ignoring Maximus threat.

"You put one mark on those children and everything you worked for is done with one click of a button." Maximus growled. "That blood you are talking about was your dumbass nephew who walked onto Jason's territory. You would have done the same damn thing if roles were reversed, not to mention that you already took blood from one of his men. You continue this game and you're done." Maximus threatened. He wasn't holding anything back.

"I'm not interested in your empty threats, Maximus." Henry spat.

"Are you sure that you want to test me?" Maximus asked with a smile on his face.

"This can all end right now, if you just hand over the children." I spoke up. Henry snapped his head in my direction and glared at me.

"I'm not going to let a fucking tool like you think he can fuck with me and my business." Henry spat.

"All you had to do was come to me if you had a problem not kidnap my children!" I spat. "We could have handled this man to man but I guess you aren't man enough to do that. Instead you kidnap two innocent children who have nothing to do with this situation." I said crossing my arms. I was done talking.

"From my understanding, you didn't even know that you had children until they were kidnapped." Cameron smiled.

"Is that even any of your business?" I spat glaring at him.

"It's sad really," Cameron chuckled. "You used to be a strong man but now you not only have Miley as a weakness you have two children. Did you really think that you could have a relationship and a family in this type of business?" He shook his head.

"Oh fuck off, Cameron." Miley spat. "Like you don't have someone pulling your strings." She shook her head. "How is your Mom and Dad?" She smiled.

"You don't know shit." Cameron spat. Miley had clearly pulled a string with him.

"Are you sure about that? Every man has a weakness and every man has someone that is calling that shots in their life. You want to go down that road, fine. I just hope that you remember that I know everything about you." She cocked her head to the side.

"I know your family, your past, your weakness, what turns you on, what makes you tick—everything." She smiled.

"Well, damn. You are obsessed with me." Cameron attempted to laugh it off.

"No, Cameron. You are the one that is obsessed with me." Miley chuckled. "You only agreed to work with Henry because you were going to see me again. Am I right?" She asked looking at Henry.

"I've had enough." Henry shook his head.

"Yeah, well, so have I but look where we are." Miley said crossing her arms.

"It's pathetic really." Miley said looking at Henry. "It's pathetic that you went as low as to kidnap someone's children just to what? Get even? Is that what this is about?" Miley asked taking a few steps forward. "I'm honestly surprised that people do business with someone like you. Wait a second, don't you have a family of your own?" Miley smiled.

"That's hilarious. You are giving Jason a hard time and yet you have a family. Well, I just hope they are hidden well. Wouldn't want someone in your security team to try anything. Clark is head of security, right?" Miley asked with a bright smile.

"You better take a few steps back, or else." Henry threatened.

"Or what?" She tempted. "I'm not afraid of you. Hell, you are the one who took two innocent children in order to get even. God, if the roles were reversed...that would suck. Your poor wife. Her name is Marie, right?"

"I suggest you watch it." Henry growled.

"Or what?" Miley laughed. "You'll kidnap me? That was the original plan, correct?" Miley asked.

"You're just lucky it wasn't you that was taken. It's a shame, the guys would have had a great time with you." Henry smiled and so did Cameron.

"Yeah, that is a shame. I would have loved to watch Jason kill you and everyone involved. You're getting off easy today. I suggest you give me my children before I ruin you and let Jason fuck you up." Miley crossed her arms and starred dead at Henry.

Henry face only held anger and I knew that this wasn't going to end well.

(I am so sorry for leaving the chapter off like this. :) I wanted to leave you guys something special. I promise the next chapter will be great. Also, I do not know when I will be updating next. I will be going to England this weekend! I have been looking forward to this trip for so long and I can't believe it is finally here. This has been the only thing that has been keeping me sane this whole semester. I will be gone for about 2 weeks. When I get back things will be a bit crazy because I am moving but I will make sure to update! I love you guys so much and thank you so much for sticking with me. xoxo) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 117 18
"I got commitment issues but I'm tryna fix that for you" It starts with a bumpy road but once he realises they're perfect for each other he believes...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...