Breaking The Rules

By lost_misfits

"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little gir... More

Authors Note:
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: Breaking Point
Chapter 3: You never forget about your Fears
Chapter 4: The shadows secret
Chapter 5: Your crazy
Chapter 6: That wouldnt be much fun would it?
Chapter 7: Lost girl
Chapter 8: The hard truth
Chapter 9: Haunted dreams
Chapter 10: He will hurt you
Chapter 11: Family doesn't hurt family
Happy Birthday!!!
Just FYI
Chapter 12: Scars
Chapter 13: Be selfish and cruel
Chapter 14: I can take care of myself
Chapter 15: Nederland's Savior
Chapter 16: I'm not as bad as they say
Chapter 17: Hide and Seek
Chapter 18: Leave with me
Chapter 19: Villain
Important!
Chapter 20: Just started
Just FYI!!
Chapter 21: Falling apart...again.
Chapter 22: Festering Feelings
Chapter 23: Darkness
Chapter 24: I Hate It
Chapter 25: Day
Chapter 26: Its Pan
Chapter 27: Welcome to Storybrooke
Chapter 28: Worst First Day Ever
Chapter 30: Not Turning Back
Chapter 31: Operation Blue Bird
Chapter 32: Our lost Girl
Chapter 33: Drowning Thoughts
Chapter 34: Peter Pan and Neverland
Chapter 35: As Usual
Chapter 36: Dark Secrets
Chapter 37: Like Home
Chapter 38: No Happy Endings
Chapter 40: Hero?
Chapter 41: Taking Hearts
Chapter 42: Doesn't Belong
Chapter 43: Pain Is Beautiful
Chapter 44: Never Forgotton
Chapter 45: The Trees
Chapter 46: The Forest of Fears
Chapter 47:Light and Darkness
Chapter 48: Cold and Broken
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Warnings
Chapter 51: Confessions
Chapter 52: Stay Crazy
Chapter 53: Never Fail
CONFUSION
Chapter 54: Moving On
Chapter 55: Lost Battles
Chapter 56: Do Anything
Chapter 57: Hostage
Chapter 58: A Last Attempt at Redemption

Chapter 39: Going Home

381 8 0
By lost_misfits

I'm writing a short story book. It just consist of little stories I've created, but don't want to turn into a book. Sooo, yeah, this is probably the chapter everyone is waiting for. So here you go!

Wendy's POV

I sit down on my bed and clutch my necklace. I sigh. This was it. I was leaving the real world and going back to Neverland. I should hate Neverland. But for some reason I can't.

I looked over at the book. I picked it up and quickly looked through the Peter Pan chapter. It ended when I poisoned myself with the dream shade thorn.

I took the book in my hands and used a spell to send it someplace that it wouldn't be fond until it was needed again.

I closed my eyes and thought. I knew how I was going to get their, but I couldn't just leave Storybrooke. I stood up and teleported to the one person who would give me the answers to everything.

***

I stood outside of Rumpelstiltskin's shop. I opened the door and heard the bell ring. I looked around a bit before looking up to see Rumple standing at the counter.

"What can I do for you dear?" He asked with a smirk.

"First of all you can cut the crap and stop pretending you don't know me." I said leaning against the counter.

"I don't know what you mean." He spoke calmly.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on Rumple. You're making yourself look stupid."

"Look dear, I don't know what you're talking about. If you want directions to Dr. Hopper's office, you can just ask." He sarcastically said.

I raised my hand and forced his throat shut, magic flowing through my palms. He coughed and clawed at his throat.

"Now you can either cooperate, or be left for dead. We both know I'm stronger than you. Especially when you don't have magic." I said referring to the cane. I raised an eyebrow and released his throat.

He gasped and leaned over in pain. "Now Rumple tell me, can you help me find a spell?" I smirked. He sighed.

"What will I get in return?" He said looking up at me.

"Ah, a deal." I smirked. "I like it."

***

I stood at the well, a stone in one hand, spell in the other. It was dark out now. I stayed at Rumple's all day, going over the spell, and preparing for it. I read the list of ingredients and checked them off one by one, except for one.

"How could I forget." I whispered to myself as I dropped a strand of my hair into the well. The water turned gold and sparkled.

I threw the paper with the spell into the well and that's when gold clouds started to rise out of the well slowly. The stone in my hand turned gold, and that's when I knew I was holding the memories of the people of Storybrooke.

I used a spell the take away any memory of me from them. Anything from big to small. If they same me crossing the street. Gone. Saw me at school. Erased.

Everything.

Wendy Darlington never existed in Storybrooke.

The only person who remembered me was Rumple. We made a deal. Even if I did hate him with every bit of myself, at least I got to choke him.

I watched as gold clouds rolled around me. I looked up at the moon. It was time. I had to go now. I closed my eyes and ignored the queasy butterflys in my stomach.

"I believe." I said out loud.

Now all I had to do was wait. I sat down on a rock. The wind started to pick up and I hugged myself. I had changed into a pair of jeans, plain black T-shirt, and my old combat boots. I knew I was going to Neverland, so I didn't put anything warm on.

I watched as a shadowy figure flew towards me. I took a deep breath. Its burning eyes landed on me. It stopped in front of me but didn't say anything.

"I wish to go back." I said quietly. If it had a face, I think it was smirking.

"Pan will be delighted." The shadows voice rattled through my bones, even more bone chilling than I remembered.

It reached its hand out and I hesitantly took it.

And then we were flying.

***

Felix's POV

I sat on log next to Pan, sharpening wooden spears. I liked this time with him because he would actually be quiet and for a moment I would forget he had lost his mind.

"We're so close Felix." Peter suddenly says without looking up. I look up at him for a moment before looking back at my spear.

"How's that?" I ask quietly, my hands steadily moving.

"Baelfire, he might not have been the truest believer, but he will be the father of him." Pan said with a smirk in his voice.

"How do you do it Pan." I chuckled.

He chuckled back. "I have my ways." It was times like these that I tried to grip onto, cherish. But they never lasted long. And I knew it was over. So I let my smile fall, and listened as silence covered us once again.

Suddenly Pan straightened his back and took a deep breath, stopping the sharpening. I stopped and looked over at him as a small smirk reached his lips.

"What is it?" I asked.

He looked over at me. "It seems we have a guest." I could see as the childlike twinkle sparked in his eyes. "Round up the boys and find our little...party crasher." I nodded and stood up, leaving Pan and the spear behind.

***

Its been fourteen years since Wendy has been gone. Things haven't been the same, but the boys and I have just gotten used to it I guess. We no longer call Pan 'Peter', we are required to train everyday, leaving camp for anything beside hunting is forbidden without Pans orders, talking about Wendy is an unsaid no, and visiting her thinking tree, or the water fall is also a hard no.

We had rules on Neverland, but none like these. Before Wendy, we only had nine;

1. Don't fall in love. Love is the biggest weakness there is.
2.Don't underestimate Pan.
3. Never distract Pan
4.Don't apologize for hurting someone, its not your fault you're stronger.
5. Don't get attached. Attachments are never a good thing.
6. Don't hunt a Neverbird.
7. Don't cheat. Cheaters never win.
8. Don't lie. Lies are forbidden on Neverland. Pan will find out sooner or later.
9.Last but not least, have fun. It's just a game.

But now's he's added to it. Drained the fun out of Neverland, and made it a prison. A prison I would oddly never leave. Its all I know, all I ever want to know, so if finding the truest believer means saving Pan and all I hold dear, than so be it, I'll rip the little rats heart out myself.

We ran through the thick jungle. It was dark and kind of hard to see, but luckily, some of the boys brought torches. We zoomed pass tree after tree, and we still had nothing.

"Stop!" I yelled, stopping and holding my hands out.

"What is it?" A boy with black hair asked.

"Split up. I'll go alone straight, half go left, other half right." They nodded and started running. I looked as they ran before running.

I jumped over logs and ducked under branches. Sometimes it sucked being this tall.

I barely heard a twig break before I stopped and looked around.

"Show yourself." I said slowly, darting my eyes around.

Out of no where, something came crashing down on my back and I fell to the ground. I groaned and fought to get whoever it was off me.

I rolled over, making the person fall of my back, I then got on top of them and placed both my hands on their wrist. A dark hood was hiding their features. I pulled the hood back and my eyes widened.

"Wendy?" I whispered.

"Yes Felix it's me, now will you get the bloody hell off." She groaned.

I got up and offered a hand. She accepted and I pulled her up. She wiped the dirt off her and took a deep breath.

I looked her up and down. She definitely came from the land without magic.

"What?" She asked with a hand on her hip.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Who'd you steal the hood from?" She blew a strand off hair out of her face.

"Some new kid. Don't worry, he's fine, just knocked him out for a bit."

I chuckled and suddenly my arms where around the stupid girl. She giggled a little before hugging back. I pulled back and noticed how skinny she'd gotten.

"My God Wendy, they starve you?" She smirked.

"No, I was in a coma two years. But it's all fine now." She said sarcastically.

"You look terrible." I said jokingly, even though it was true.

"Always full of compliments." She joked back.

My smile fell and I looked down. "Things have changed Wendy. You've been gone from Neverland for fourteen years. He's changed."

"I've heard. I got your letter." I looked up at her.

"How? We weren't even in the same realm?" I asked confused.

"I don't know. Guess it was just destined to make its way to me." I looked up at her. So much hope. Pan would destroy it all. I turned away from her

"You can't come back."

"I have to."

"The boys think you're dead."

"I'm not."

I grip a small pouch in my coat, ready to use use it. "Wendy you're not getting it. You being dead, is the only thing that was real to them. You can't just so suddenly come back. It will be a wreck." I say reminiscing the thought.

"Do you wish me dead?" Wendy say, her voice fragile. I spin around to face her. Sorrow was written all over her expression.

"No-that's not what I meant at all. I'm just saying. I don't want to risk losing you again. Nobody does. Its...it's been rough Wendy." I sigh.

Wendy takes my hand. "I know." She says sensitively. I push her away.

"No, you don't! He's changed, he's even more dangerous than ever before. And not just to his enemies! He's dangerous to everyone!" I raise my voice as I go on with the sentence.

Wendy puts her hands up. "Felix calm down. I can fix it. I can fix him." She tries to sooth. But it does not sooth my mixed mind, it frightens it.

"After what!" I spit, reaching yet again for the pouch. "After he destroys you?"

"I'm not sure how it works, but I'm sure we'll get through this." She reassures.

"No. I won't let you." I say calmly as I through a pinch of Popie pollen in her face and stretch my arms out in front of me, ready to catch her, but she falls backwards and falls flat on her back.

"Damn." I mutter to myself, picking up the girl and taking her to the one safe place on the island.

Tinkerbells tree house.

Bum Bum Buuuuummmm. I'm not sure how many more chapter are left. Maybe ten or so. Probably more. All I know is I'm not ready for the end.

And there will be no sequel.

T-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 660 37
This is the truth of a story you know all too well. Peter Pan. But this Neverland is not what you expect. It has dark secrets hiding in every corner...
45.1K 980 14
The sixteen year old Wendy Darling lives a decent life in London with her parents and her two little brothers. Everything seems to be normal, but in...
28.7K 837 22
(SINGLE BOOK) "You have to be a lost boy to lead a lost boy. And you've got a camp full of them. So that tells me more about you," Celeste shot back...
4.9K 408 24
Book One of Pan of Never Duology Have you ever wondered what came after Wendy and the other Darlings? What of all the other children Peter has visite...