Crazy But True <3

By CaitlynNicoleSimpson

More

Crazy But True - A Cody Simpson Love Story <3
Chapter 1 - New Neighbours
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Simpsons
Chapter 3 - Meeting the neighbours (Cody's P.O.V)
Chapter 4 - Sleepover
Chapter 5 - The Concert
Chapter 6 - The Sacred Six....up close and personal ;)
Chapter 8 - Ice skating, a surprise and a few screams
Chapter 9 - Angel
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - 'Can i ask you something?'
Chapter 12 - I'm your worst nightmare
Chapter 13 - 'oh, So you think I'm the hottest male do you?'
Chapter 14 - Life's a climb, but the view's great
Chapter 15 - First Kiss
Author's note

Chapter 7 - water fight

252 0 2
By CaitlynNicoleSimpson

I wake up to the sound of music playing in my sister's room. I go to the loo and go downstairs for breakfast. I switch on the radio and dance to the music while my pain au chocolat is in the oven. I run back upstairs quickly and get my phone, then I run back downstairs before my breakfast burns. I sit at the table with my breakfast and some orange juice and look on twitter.

@TheAlliSimpson: Ahhhh! So excited for this modelling audition in London today. Fingers crossed it goes well :D

@CodySimpson: heading to London for @TheAlliSimpson 's modelling audition. Should be good fun.

I check my notifications on Facebook but get bored quickly and go back to twitter. Let's face it. We all know twitter is better ;) when I've finished breakfast I brush my teeth, straighten my hair and get dressed into some shorts and a T-shirt. I switch on my MacBook and log on to twitter....yes i am addicted.

@TiaJones143: these next 2 days are going to be so boring with my best friend on holiday and my new neighbours in London :/

I scroll through my homepage and 5 minutes later, I get a mention.

@melaniemoo_97: heyy, @TiaJones143 :D do you wanna go into town with me later at like 1?? I've barely seen you all holiday! :( <3

@TiaJones143: helloooooo @melaniemoo_97 <3 yeah, sounds fun :D oh my god, I know! It's been waaayyyy too long :( see you later my little douchebag ;) xxxxx

@melaniemoo_97: hahah, see you soon dumbass ;) <3

I love Mel and our private jokes :').

'muummmmmyyyy. Can I please go into town at like 1 with Mel? Pleeeaaseeee?'

'Yeah sure, but do you mind catching the bus as I've got to take Isabella to a party?'

'Nah that's fine. Thanks mum. Love you.'

'Love you too.'

I've got like an hour to spare before I have to leave so I flop onto the sofa and watch the episode of 'The Secret Circle' that I missed last night. I hear my phone vibrating but I can't remember where I put it. Eventually I find it stuffed down the side of the sofa...whoopsies.

*Text Conversation*

Cody Simpson<3: hi Tia :) you still up for those guitar lessons? xx

Me: Goooooodmorning Simpson :) hell yeah! With you teaching me, I'll be the best guitarist everrr! ;) xx

Cody Simpson<3: glad to see you're enthusiastic :P what you doing today?? xx

Me: haha :) just chilling atm, but I'm going into town later with my friend Mel. are you in London yet? xx

Cody Simpson<3: cool, have fun :) yep, we're just looking for the hotel...dad got a bit lost xx

Me: thanks. Haha, good luck finding it xx

Cody and I carry on texting each other and then Alli texts me so I end up having a conversation with her aswell.

*Text conversation*

Alli Simpson: dudeee! I think Cody has been texting that girl again!? I need to know who it is! :/ xxxxxxx

Me: chill out Alli, he'll tell you eventually :) xxxxx

Alli Simpson: but I need to know now! He's been texting her for the last half an hour and every time he gets a text, he smiles. something is fishy... xxxxx

Me: hahahah, fishy :') we'll figure it out when you get back from London. Until then, just forget about it! Oh and good luck for later! xxxxxx

Alli Simpson: okay, I'll try. And thanks <3 xxxxx

I carry on my conversations with both of the Simpson's until about 12:30 when I catch the bus into town. I wait outside the cinema for about 5 minutes when Mel finally decides to show her ass.

'Tiaaa! I haven't seen you in forever! What have you been doing?' She squeals.

I really need to get some quiet friends.

'Hey Mel, calm down. It's nice to see you too! Nothing really. Just chilling at home doing nothin really.'

Huge lie. I've been hanging out with the Simpson's! But I can't tell anyone. Not yet anyway.

'Cool cool. Let's go get some lunch, I'm starving!'

We go into this little café called 'The Coffee House' and order our food. I order a panini and the best drink on this whole planet. Pink milk. Which is basically a strawberry milkshake, but the strawberry milkshakes from here are too amazing to just be called that. So I call it pink milk. Mel orders chips and salad and a banana milkshake. We eat our food and chat for a bit before we hit the shops. At around 5:30, we call our parents to come pick us up. Mel's mum died of brain cancer when Mel was 2, so her Step mum, Jill, picks her up because her dad is working. My mum comes about 5 minutes after Jill and we head home. Mum asks me what we did and what we bought, but I don't think she was really that bothered. I think she was just making conversation. When we get home, I somehow end up playing cars with my little brothers until dinner. After dinner, I go upstairs and watch some videos on YouTube. I got bored so decided to text Alli.

*Text Conversation*

me: how did the audition go?? xxxxx

Alli Simpson: it went really well :D they said they'll call me in a week and tell me how I did. xxxxx

Me: yay! Well done<3 what time are you coming back tomorrow? xxxxxx

Alli Simpson: thanks <3 errrm, 9ish I think? xxxxx

Me: any time :) and okay, see you soon then xxxxx

Alli Simpson: we're going out for a meal now so I'll talk later. Cheerio ;) xxxxx

Me: Have fun! Hasta la vista baby ;) xxxxx

The rest of the evening was pretty boring. Watching films with my family and chatting to people on twitter and Facebook. Nothing very interesting.

On Tuesday I wake up really early and after an hour of trying to sleep, I give up and get dressed. I put on my ripped denim shorts and a floral top with my bikini on underneath. That's right. I'm bringing out the paddling pool today and sunbathing. Seeing as I have nothing to do, I may as well get a tan.

At 9:35 I ask my grandad if he'll mind putting the paddling pool up and filling it up for Isabella, Ryan, Jude and I to play in. When he's finished filling it, we all run and jump in. Well Bella and I do anyway. Our paddling pool is pretty big and deep so we had to lift our brothers into it. Even with the sun out, the water is still freezing so after an hour everyone goes inside to get changed while I sunbathe. We all play outside in the sun until mum calls us in for lunch. I'm not very hungry so I just grab a bit of salad and eat quickly. After lunch I change into my strapless bikini so that I get less tan lines and I play some music from my iPhone. Guess what comes on? You guessed it. 'Summertime' the one and only Cody Simpson. Also known as my next door neighbour. This is so weird. I never thought I would ever even meet a celebrity, let alone be friends with two! This is so crazy! The song changes to 'Unfriend You' by Greyson Chance and I close my eyes. I get that weird feeling. You know the one where you feel like you're being watched? Yeah, well it feels like that so I open my eyes and look around. No one. I close my eyes again and next thing I know, I'm being aquifers with water from Cody's and Alli's garden. I guess they cut the London trip short.

It's time. For payback >:).

I'm guessing they're hiding behind the fence at the moment so I quickly run down the side f the house before they look again. I grab a bucket and fill it with water and start to walk towards the Simpson's. There's a load of older kids and a couple my age, on the field next to my house that keep looking at me so I look down and realise that I forgot to put clothes on. So here I am. Walking down the side of my house in just a strapless bikini, carrying a bucket full of water. That would explain the staring. I just ignore them and carry on walking. When I reach the 'enemies' house, I slowly open the gate into the garden and creep up behind them.

'Where did she go?' Alli says as she peers over the fence separating our gardens.

'I don't know? She just disappeared!?' Cody replied.

This is the perfect opportunity. This bucket is pretty heavy and Cody is way taller than me so I tip half of the water over the top of Alli's head and chuck the rest on Cody. I can't reach to tip

It over his head so I had to settle for the next best thing. Alli screams and jumps around and I run before I have chance to see how Cody reacted. I sprint back past the field, into my house, up the stairs and into my room. Ha! Serves them right. I realise that I must look like a crazy lady to all of them kids on the field but I don't really care. It was totally worth it. I hear the doorbell ring and listen out the window to hear what they're saying.

'Hi Mrs Jones. I was just wondering if we could hang out with Tia?'

I'd recognise that voice anywhere. It's Cody. Damn. They've come for me!

'Of course you can. She's in the garden sunbathing I think.' muahahah! They'll never find me :D

'okay thanks.'

'if she's not there, she's probably in her room. It's the third door not the left.'

damn you mother. Why'd you have to add that piece of information!?

I sit back on my bed and wait. About 5 minutes later, I hear someone running up the stairs. Then my door handle starts to turn. Oh my days. This is just like a horror film. Then Cody walks in, picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

Wow he's strong!

'what are you doing Simpson!? Got off of me! Oh, it's on Simpson. It's on like donkey kong.'

'Hahaha. I'm getting revenge!'

'you started this! I thought you weren't supposed to be back until tonight anyway?'

'Tom didn't feel well so we came home early.'

'where are you taking me?'

'you'll see.'

I decide to just shut up and hold on to his T-shirt so I don't fall. That's when I realise that he's got changed into board-shorts and a dry T-shirt. That's also when I realise that I'm wearing practically nothing. This is awkward.

We get outside and that's when I realise what Cody is going to do.

'Please don't Cody! Pleaseeee! I just got my hair dry!'

'sorry Tia. It's too late.'

And he dumps me in the freezing cold paddling pool. I stand up and see Cody laughing and Alli holding up her iPhone laughing at me. She did not just record that! She's gonna get it.

'Cody. Robert. Simpson. Alli. Michelle. Simpson. What the hell do you think you're playing at!?'

'that. Ahaha, was. The. Funniest thing. Ever!' Alli says In between laughing.

'You're face was hilarious!' Cody joins in.

'awww thanks Codes. Love you too.'

Alli stops laughing and Cody rubs his neck and blushes at that last part, stammering: 'no I didn't mean it like that. I just. It's just. I mean you're face looks nice, it always does. I just meant that. Um....I'm sorry?'

Alli cracks up all over again and I tell Cody that I was only joking.

'it's alright Codes, I was only joking. Just help me out of here and you're forgiven.'

He falls for my trick and goes to take my hand. Before he can though, I grab his wrist and pull him in with me. I quickly jump out before he can pull me back under, and run out to join Alli laughing. We do our little handshake that we made up at the sleepover and laugh all over again.

'Nice work Tia.'

'Thanks, Alli. Did you video all of that?'

'yep, every single bit!'

'Oh great. You alright over there Cody?'

'Yeah I'm great thanks. I was just thinking, well. Alli seems to be the only dry one at the moment....'

'oh no.' Alli says as she backs away.

'Oh yes.' Cody and I say at the same time.

Alli quickly runs away and Cody and I stay in my garden to plan our attack on Alli. Before we leave, I quickly put on my shorts and turn off my music. We get to Cody's house and get the equipment ready. We fill up the water guns that they used on me earlier and I get my phone out to take a picture of Alli after the attack. I put the camera on and look up to see Cody taking off his wet shirt. Heellllllooooooo six pack. Long time no see;). Concentrate Tia. Stop staring. I ring the doorbell as planned and Cody lifts up his water gun ready to shoot. Alli opens the door, Cody soaks her and I take pictures. Afterwards Cody drops the gun, grabs my hand and runs. This wasn't part of the plan but I run with him anyway. I turn around and see that Alli gave up on chasing us.

'Where are we running to Cody?'

'Somewhere Alli won't find us.'

'Shes already given up.'

'She'll be back. This is what she always does. She pretends she's given up so you stop and then she gets to you.'

I'm too out of breath to reply so I just carry on running. We get to this field with a huge bush at the edge and we run through a gap in the bush that I didn't know existed and sit down on the leaves.

'how did you find this place? I've walked near this bush so many times and never found this gap.''

'I was jogging through the field the other day and I just noticed it.'

We both stop talking to catch our breath but it's not really an awkward silence. A bit of hair falls in my eye so I go to move it but realise I'm still holding Cody's hand. Now it's awkward.

'oh. Um sorry. I forgot I grabbed your hand earlier.'

'it's um. Alright.' I say smiling.

His hand is so soft. And it felt so right to be holding his hand. That girl he's texting is so lucky. I wish it was me. We talk about anything and everything until around 2 when we decide that we should probably go back. When we get back to Cody's house I go into Alli's room to see if she's in there.

'What do you want!?' she snaps.

Oh crap. She's angry with me.

'i just came to talk to you. Are you okay?'

'Well I'd be better if you left.'

Don't cry. Hold it in Tia. I run out of Alli's room and run into Cody just walking out of his. We really need to stop doing this.

'Hi Ti-. Hey what's wrong?'

'Nothing. I'm fine.' I lie. I just want to go home and cry on my bed.

'I can tell you're not fine. Come in here and tell me what's up.'

I follow Cody into his room and sit on his computer chair opposite him on the bed.

'so....'

'okay well basically, Alli is angry with me over what we did earlier and she doesn't even want to see me.' I manage to say without crying.

'What the hell! No. She can't be mad at you! It's my fault! Let me go talk to her.'

'it's fine Cody. Just leave it.' I start shivering without even realising it.

'Hey, do you want a top to wear over your bikini for now?'

'Its fine. Don't worry. I'll just go home. Thanks though.'

He walks over to his wardrobe, grabs a T-shirt and gives it to me.

'I'll be back in a minute. Wait here.'

I hear mumbling from Alli's room and Then Alli herself comes running in and dives on me, giving me the biggest bear hug I've ever had.

'IM SO SORRY TIA! I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE ANGRY, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE REALISED. I DIDN'T MEAN TO UPSET YOU. IM SO SORRY, I LOVE YOU! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!' Alli shouts without taking a breath.

'Its alright Alli, but can you please get off me?'

'Oh. Yeah. Sorry. So you're not mad at me!?'

'No, of course I'm not mad at you! Silly!'

'oh thank god for that! I'm so sorry Tia...errm. One question though....why are you holding Cody's top?'

'Oh, he gave it to me to put on because I was cold but I never had chance to because you jumped on me.'

'ohhh. I see.'

Why is she giving me a funny look? She turns around and gives Cody the same look. What IS she doing? Strange, strange girl.

'okaaay, well I'm tired so I'm gonna go home now. See you later.'

'bye Tia, I'm so sorry about earlier! Love you!' she says giving me one of her huge bear hugs again.

'can't. Breathe.' I gasp out.

'oh sorry.'

'S'alright. Bye Cody. Bye Alli'

'Bye.' Cody says smiling.

I walk home, take a shower and just chill in bed for the rest of the night.

*Text conversation with Alli*

Alli Simpson: I think I might know who THE girl is;) xxxxxx

Me: really? Does that mean you'll shut up about her and Cody then? xxxxxx

Alli Simpson: probably not :P I'm not sure if it is this person but I'm 75% sure :D xxxxx

Me: who do you think it is? xxxxx

Alli Simpson: not gonna say until I'm 95% sure xxxxxx

Me: fine then. Be that way! :( xxxxxx

Alli Simpson: I'm sorry! :( I will tell you eventually! I promise <3 xxxxxx

Me: okay xxxxx

*Text conversation with Cody*

Cody Simpson<3: hey, I hope you're okay now? :) xx

Me: yeah, I'm fine thanks :) sorry about that btw. And thanks for giving me your top even though I never used it and thanks for sorting out me and Alli xx

Cody Simpson<3: it's no problem. Glad to be of service ;) goodnight Jones xxx

Me: ahah :') nighty night Simpson xxx

Bdkancaisbaodnvwkalheyvrb! Today was such an amazing day! :D Cody now puts 3 kisses on my texts and we held hands! Excuse me while I die! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 105 16
When a young girl, Brianna, falls for her best friend, Cody Simpson they get stuck on the emotional rollercoster of love. COMPLETED
17.1K 334 32
Hi, I'm Jess. Jessica Bieber. Yes, I said Bieber and yes, Justin is my brother. But I have a lot more to me than being Justin Bieber's little sister..
54.4K 408 27
Have you ever hated someone, then fallen in love? Well, Sammy just did. Love you, she who shall not be named.