Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❤
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKS♥
short jelsa stories?♡

Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby

5.3K 222 176
By FancyNobody

"Let me show you"

These four words were simple, even children could understand. But, it was these four words that have been perplexing me. What was he going to show me?

Some darkest secrets, like he was Harry Potter's brother?

Something about his private life? Maybe he was secretly a fan of fifty shades of grey? Or maybe he was the writer of fifty shades of grey?

Or could he be secretly gay all these time?

His words triggered thousands of thoughts and they were having a happy dance in my head. Was it something that I want to know?

"So," I manned up and started off, "What do you want to tell me?" I looked extremely nervous while asking that question, which was so obvious which Jack noticed for that very moment.

"You look cute when you are like that." He chuckled and grabbed my hand, "Don't worry. I am not one of those guys who kidnap you for fifty shades of grey."

Well, I knew what was happening.

He was an alien. He just freaking read my mind.

He gestured to the door, which surprised me. And he grabbed my hands, jerked to the door.

"There were few magic words you gotta remember. " he looked at me seriously.

"Jack is the godness of manliness"

I nodded obediently,which surprised myself either, and he gave me one of his warmest smile. It seemed to be something really serious.

oh my gawd.

Is he proposing?

Elsa elsa what should you do?

My look on my face definitely drawn the attention of everyone inside the room. Well, at least they tried to hold their laughter, which i appreciated.

"Elsa, you looked like you just kiss a frog prince, and ate a frog accidentally." Mer broke out, leaning on the wall.

Plunking up my courage, I spoke those so-called magic words.

"Jack is the godness of manliness"

Then the door flew opened. Loud and cheerful music spreaded through the house. It was something that you would expect from a circus, but not from Jack.

Surprisingly, there were no horny teens or naked women on the video. Well, thankfully.

But what I saw was even more surprised than that.

This was more surprise than mama having another baby.

I saw a person, to be more specific, a man, which was also the least person that I expected.

Naveen.

It seemed like surprises would never end. Naveen- the last time I checked, he was the kind of guy who supposed to be so cool and ambitious

And now he looked like a crown, with big fat red nose like an reindeer, and the colourful costume.

The man up there, what game are you playing in my life?

"Happy Birthday Elsa!" he grinned and jumped up and down, making they all laughed.

"what-what are you doing here?" I stuttered. Bringing him back to my life was definitely not the most pleasant experience on my life.

"He came here to serve you, for the whole day. He has to do everything we tell him. No rules, no responsibilities, any questions." Jack answered for him.

People in the room exchanged glances. "Seemed fun. "Kristoff shrugged.

"Let's try then." Merida stepped foward." Do a happy dance."

Naveen hesitated, but Jack gave him a look.He looked kind of scared, and started dancing, and jumping around, looking like a monkey dancing. "We should tape it and sent it to AFV. We can make some money gor sure." Flynn mumbled, but loud enough for us to hear. We broke out of laughter.

This game continued until about noon. I thought seeing him again would made me broken and pieces all over. But after all these game we have played, seeing him again was nothing. I wasn't even scared of him. Seeing him acting like that, I felt great. All the bad memories seemed to be unleashed all sudden.

"Last order. After this, you may go." Jack told Naveen. He nodded eagerly.

"Is there something that you wanna tell Elsa?" Jack crossed his arms,looking at him seriously.

Naveen nodded, clenching his fists. Turning to me slowly, he strainee his eyes, like he was trying to penetrate something.

Tears started running down his face. I could tell you, in this morning I couldnt imagine this happening at all.

"Elsa, I know everything I am saying now wouldnt help a thing at all, but I still have to give you my apology. I owned you too much." he trailed off, using his hands to remove the make up from his face.

"Sorry Elsa. I am sorry, whole-heartedly. What I have done back then was so naive. I have learnt my lesson. Karma is a bitch--"

"Language!"Jack cut him off, gesturing to Emma, who was hearing every single word we were talking.

"Sorry." he mumbled nervously to Jack, then turnin back to me."Karma is a female dog.I knocked up a girl, and of course, being caught by her parents." he sighed.

"What happened then?" Merida asked, showing no empathy. She knew he was a bully, and she was already showing her kindness by not beating him up.

"Instead of throwing me to the jail,which they thought it was too easy for me, they sent me to a darker place, the circus."

"the circus?" Hiccup couldnt help but laughed.

"Yes, the circus. And they beat me up like this." he took off his costume, showing his upper part of the body. Blood stains all over his body,no need to mention scars. There was a long, deep cut trailing from his jawline to his backbone. It looked like he was living in hell.

Emma gasped out loud,looking she was going to cry anytime. Punzie instantly covered her eyes and comfort her. "Pull your shirt down please. We understand now."

"wait, how could you get out of there then?" Anna asked suspiciously.

"I bailed him out. It caused a little pain and money though. It worths if it makes my Elsa happy." he shrugged

Pulling down his ripped costume, he sighed. "That was only the small part of the life of circus. You have no idea. And in there, I regretted everything that I had done to every single victims, and you especially. I learnt, and I changed."

"Forgive me,please."

Voices rushed to my head.

Should I give him a chance? Should I forgive him?

After all the time I suffered, should I forgive and let the past be the past?

"Oh dont forgive such an ass.He doesnt deserve that. Look at him, he is a mess. Just tell him to go away. " Flynn commented, looking at Naveen coldly.

Yes, he had made a point. But hiding and escaping have always been my life. And how I behave all these years apparently reflected how I felt. Was that really what I wanted to?

"Elsa, think carefully. This is your decision. If you want to forgive, do it. If not, then dont." That was one of the most sensible line that Anna ever said.

"The choice is yours. You deserve your inner peace, Elsa." Jack supported me, flashing one of his warming-hearting smile to me.

Taking a deep breath, I muttered, "Yes."

Then there came a silence.

"yes?"

"Yes. I am going to regret this maybe, but I forgive you."

It felt like a sudden relief. It felt like everything I had been hiding and escaping all my life had came to an end. It was like, ending a freaking long, painful chapter and start a new, happy one. After all these time, finally I have got my inner peace, thanks to Jack.

"Do you feel good about it?" Jack whispered to my ear.

"Good? No I dont. I feel extraordinary." I smiled to him, throwing my arms to his neck.

"For what?" he smirked.

"For this." I gave him a passionate kiss on his face.

Did I ever mention that kissing in front of everyone was always one of my things I want to do before turning80s?

And yes, me, Elsa Winter, conquered my inner fear, chased down my demons.

Of course, with the help of my knight.

A/N:
VOTE+COMMENT=COTE!!

So I read through the comments and suggestions you gave me on last chapters. They are mostly about sex.

And the most unforgettable was something commented 'fifty shades of grey'

Well, I will consider it.

I think I kind of misleaded you to think about the sex somehow xD no worries it could happen, but it's too soon now haha.

sorry for the late update btw. I have been very sick for last week. It was so serious that I nearly have to go to the hospital.

Q. Do you think "Naveen matter" has really came to an end?

Q. What do you want to see in next chapter?

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.1K 35
Marinette finally confesses her feelings to Adrien. And that leads to a series of events that no one expected. Set after season three. #1 Halfway #1...
1.1K 168 40
Labarin Col.Aliyu da Afifa Jajere! Shin me kaddara ta tanadar musu? Ku biyoni!
237K 5.7K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
2.5K 84 10
ㅡANYTIME UPDATESㅡ [One-shot] when having ideas i will just writes everything and posted it anytimes