Him & Her [Interracial(B. 1/2...

Galing kay icytsm

Who was this girl? She had an average body shape, average life, but a not so average way of living day to day... Higit pa

Him & Her (Interracial Love Story)
Welcome
Knock Me Down
Forgive Me
[Part 1] Maybe
[Part 1] Get Real!
[Part 2] Get Real!
[Part 1] Nothing Happened
[Part 2] Nothing Happened
Chill
Bullies
Love Hurts
Keep Calm
Extra
Forever
Bite Me
F--k You
Goregous
I Love You
Relationships
Tricks
Done
Start Over
Crime
Lovie Dovie
Sequel Info

[Part 2] Maybe

17.7K 663 141
Galing kay icytsm

Sebastian POV:

My brother rushed to his room to play his PS4 more likely. I took her hand and lead her upstairs. 

No it wouldn't be like that, I'm not even ready no matter how much I claim I am.

"Umm where are we going?" she asked kinda walking slower. I just kept leading her to my house's extra bedroom.

"I wanna show you something."  I said.

I let go of her hand and opened the window to lead to my balcony. It was a view of the trees and nature that sat at the backyard of my house.

"Wow. It's so beautiful out here! I didn't take you as the sensitive, nature-loving sweet type." she said looking back at me.

"Oh you think I'm sweet." I said to her moving closer. She laughed and put her hand on the pane that was supporting our arms. It was my chance. I reached for her hand and sat mine on top. She didn't jerk away. She just looked at me and walked closer. 

I kissed her. Like a real kiss. Short but real. We backed up from each other and just kinda laughed and looked away.

"For reals like, I like you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend because you're gorgeous and I want to make up to you for my shitty actions. Just because." I asked blushing hard.

"Well, I do kind of like you too," she started. She kissed me again. "And maybe I do want to be your girlfriend. But for now we can just take it slow." she said walking out. I'm guessing she was going home. My heart was pumping loud while I told her to let herself out.

I sat on my bed and was just wanting her to be here.

 Is it wrong to find love at first sight? Because if I'm wrong, I never wanna be right with her.

__________________________________

xoxo

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.4M 33.2K 35
Sierra knew Tristan was the one from the first day she laid eyes on him. He had light brown hair, the most unbelievable green eyes; he was tall and m...
682K 23.2K 57
Have you ever had a crush on somebody you knew you never had a chance with? It sucks right, try crushing on the same boy since the 8th grade. When s...
23.2K 928 29
Sarah lives a casual life. She does well in school, she has a decent amount of friends, and she lives with her mom but keeps contact with her dad. On...
711K 32.3K 45
[This story is free as of February 10, 2021] "Move over A Walk to Remember, and make way for one of the most heartwarming stories this side of Wattpa...