Virginity Game

By MrsTomlinson1004

Sophie west just turned 15, it's her first year in the high school.. Yes that means she's a freshman. In midd... More

Virginity Game
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50❤️
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 32

171K 2.3K 507
By MrsTomlinson1004

Hey guys early update because I love you(; well here's my famous line.. UPDATE TIME!

Sophie's pov-

I half had a heart attack and half didn't care. The diamond lips were purple, which meant it was Nick's own game piece that lost.

"Who was it?" Ben asked taking the bracelet from my hand. Was it bay? No. Bay wouldn't sleep with Nick. Emma...

"Emma," he smirked toward me.

"How? Tell!" Dana stated sitting up on the couch more, Ben got up and sat closer so he could hear. In that moment, I realized I had been over looking Ben; he's just as into this game as the actual players.

"So I took her to the mall and bought her anything she wanted. Then I took her out to dinner, you know usual place. Then I brought her back to my house to watch a 'Movie' but we ended up making out, she started to get all hot and bothered so I took my shirt off to tease her ya know," while nick was telling the story I got madder and madder at how they take the one very special thing a girl has and just doesn't care!

He's telling the story like it was an every day thing!!

"Then she started like getting curious so you know I let her touch me WHERE EVER she wanted. I ended up taking her shirt off, then we pretty much got naked, and I did a couple tricks before we actually had sex." The boys started clapping and Nick stood up and bowed and pretty much loved all the attention.

"Okay I gotta say, good job on being the first to take your own game pieces bracelet," Dana commented proud of his best friend. It made me sick to even sit there with them!

"You guys are disgusting," I mumbled as I walked out of the room and up the stairs.

My mom's been calling me eight times a day trying to get an answer.

To be honest, I'm not one to hate someone. I mean remember when I "hated" Dana? Yeah, and now I'm pretty much living with him.

I don't understand. Dana says stuff that can hurt me in ways no body but my mom can and I forgive him faster then I do my own mom...and Luke! He's done everything in his power to get me to forgive him. But I can't and I don't know why! I just can't forgive my mom and Luke. I want to, but I just can't yet.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered lying on Dana's bed.

"I'm so sorry baby! Please forgive me! I've been crying since you left," my mom pleaded. I took in a deep breath.

"Mom I love you. I could never not love you, but it's gonna take some time for me to get over what you did to me," I decided I could give her some peace.

"I love you so much Sophie, you have no idea how sorry I am for everything. I'm the worst mom in the world, you deserve better," my mom started crying and it broke my heart to hear.

"I love you so much mom. Your not the worst mom, you made mistakes but you did you best. I've gotta go I'll talk to you tomorrow," I hung up and stared at the ceiling.

I don't know how long I just stared at the ceiling. I remember the first day of school. I was so nervous that I would be a loser again. But now I'm in the Virginity Game, my best friend is McKinsey Norwel, and I'm living with Dana. Wow my freshman year is fucked up.

"You okay?" I jumped from how close the voice was. I looked over to see Dana lying beside me.

"When did you come in?" He chuckled.

"You know, when you were staring at the ceiling like it just insulted you," he earned a laugh from me for that comment.

"Shut up," I gently pushed him and he grabbed my hand.

"So you think about forgiving your mom?" I looked over at him and gave him a look because I know he was listening on my phone call.

"You liar!" I sat up and smacked his chest jokingly. "You came in when I was on the phone," he caught my arm and held it to his chest.

"I swear I didn't!" He looked me in the eyes, I guess he's telling the truth.

"Okay. But yeah, she's my mom. I'll never have another one. She made mistakes and she'll make more I just hope I taught her a lesson." He nodded. He was still lying on his back and I was sitting up with my arm on his chest because he still had it held there.

"I'd do anything to have my mom back," Dana pulled my arm so I fell onto him, my upper body was on his chest. "So yeah, I think it would be best if you forgave her, I don't want you to regret it someday" he was being so sincere and serious, I could tell this was a touchy subject.

Dana obviously cared deeply about his mother.

"So what was she like?" I pulled away and laid down beside Dana. It was late anyways and I was tired so why not get comfortable. I got under the blanket.

"Who?"

"Your mom," I smiled at him and he looked at the ceiling. I could tell nobody's really ever asked to hear about her before.

"She was beautiful, the most gorgeous women in the world. She was always happy and sometimes when Ben and I asked for ice cream when it was late and our dad would say no then send us to bed. My mom would bring up bowls for all of us and all three of us would eat ice cream at like 11," Dana laughed then I looked over and seen a tear slide down his face.

Oh my god. He's crying. He quickly wiped it away.

"I remember one time my dad yelled at me because I broke a lamp playing football with Ben inside and I was told to stay in my room for the rest of the day. My mom baked me cookies and brought them up with milk. She would always tell me that no matter what I did she would always love me and be on my side." My heart was slowly breaking, with every tear the fell down Dana's perfect face.

"How did she die?" He paused and didn't say anything. That obviously was too personal. I understood something just doesn't need to be shared. "Tell me more about her," I snuggled up to Dana and put my chin on his collarbone. I was looking at him and waiting for more. He wrapped his arm around me and let it lay on my upper back.

"You two would get along, you're both smart and witty. You both know how to use A LOT of sarcasm," I smiled at this. Dana was finally letting me see the soft side to him. The side I don't see. To be honest if Dana was like this all the time, I might actually like him.

Dana fell asleep like an hour after telling me about his mom. I know he's the bad guy. Blah blah. But he was so cute while asleep.

When he was asleep, I could pretend he was any kind of guy I want. He could be the shy hot nerdy boy, the sweet bad boy, or the funny cute flirty guy.

If he woke up now he would probably give me a smirk then ask if I see something I like or anything cocky that pops into his head for sure.

I texted McKinsey

To: McKinsey(bestie)

' Emma lost. Nick has her bracelet.'

Not even a minute later I got a text back. It was like 1am and she was still up??

From: McKinsey(Bestie)

' You're lying! Omg! This fucks everything up '

To: McKinsey(bestie)

' We can't win. There is no way to take down the game. Even if we take down the players they have back ups to take over'

Her next reply took a lot longer then her first

From: McKinsey(bestie)

'So what are you saying? Give into the game?? Let them win.'

What she didn't under stand was that one of them was gonna win anyways. No stopping that so far Dana and Nick both have one bracelet.

To: McKinsey(bestie)

'ONE OF THEM IS GONNA WIN ANYWAYS! It's just up to who. We can't win. But we don't have to lose.'

Dana started to move in his sleep and rolled closer to me, I elbowed him in his side

"Dana! Your taking up the whole bed" he practically had me hanging off the bed.

He groaned then chuckled in his sleep. I hate myself for saying this, but it was honestly the cutest thing he's ever done.

From: McKinsey(bestie)

'Well I have my own plan.'

What's that supposed to mean? What am I not in it anymore?

I saw a light pop up from the nightstand. It was obviously Dana's phone. I carefully reached over him and picked up the phone.

McKinsey texted

From: McKinsey

'Wanna hang out tomorrow?(; I promise it will be fun :* -K'

Is she serious right now?!

••••••••••••••••••••••

I saw everyone's comments thinking it was Liz or McKinsey.. How happy were you when you found out it wasn't? Oh and how could I forget.. Dana's moment, I've noticed a lot of people don't like Dana :p so I had to do something that might change their mind.

I have a editor now who will be editing my chapters for me (skittlesparkler)

Okay pictures going up on twitter

So far I have..

-zack
-nick
-Dana
-Ben
-josh
-Luke
-McKinsey
-Sophie
-becka
-Liz
-bay

Twitter: MrsTonlinson004

Instagram: mrstomlinson004

Comment and vote and fan me? I love reading your comments and one of virginity game's fans made a little cute picture I loved it! And another fan took a picture of her favorite part in the book I love to see that and I love when you guys tweet or comment on pictures.

RIP to everyone who died in the 9/11 and my respect goes to everyone who lost their life saving others in the tragic terrorist attack. We will never forget <3 thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 461 37
A DASH OF FEISTY AND A BUCKET OF NERD Being the school bad boy doesn't mean that you get everything handed to you on a silver platter. I mean, Ask Zi...
283K 7.2K 27
Grace Green is just a shy nerdy senior in high school. She lives with her single mom. Everything is pretty normal in here life until the hot bad boy...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
5.2M 151K 28
Sophie Green Is a nerd. Everyone picks on her. There is only one person who protects her and when he is not around they pick on her twice as much. Wh...