BIGBANG Imagines and Prefrenc...

De pureyoongism

Imagines/Scenarios and Prefrences with BIGBANG. Requests are always open! Mais

How You Met
Where He Takes You On A Date
First Kiss
Where He Likes To Go With You
Fact Book Written About You
When He Is On Tour
Threatening Him
Matching Tattoos
His Goodnight Text To You
Watching A Movie
Seems Like It
When On Period
Menstrual Jokes
How To Sleep
Help me!
Valentine's Day Surprise
What He Does That Turns You On
His Big Magazine Cover
How You Fall Asleep
SPECIAL: Your Age
Bigbang Interviewed About Your Relationship
Cute Things He Says To You
Shopping For You
How He Calls You
How You Call Him
He Finds Out You Read Smut About Him
Busted
Matching Lockscreen
What He Does That Turns You On
"You should be studying."
When You Are Bored
Art
His Goodnight Text To You
What He Likes To Do For You
What You Do That Annoys Him
PDA
Taking Care Of Him
You Know How I Feel
He Acts Childish
Truth Is
Where You Go On A Vacation
On Vacation
Jealous Running Man
When You're Insecure
Wedding Dresses
SNL Korea
Happy Birthday Ji!
Pickup Lines
He Proposes
Your Favorite Quote of His
Sunday Pizza Date
Things He Says That Show That He Cares About You
I missed you
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Things You Do For Him
When He's Drunk
I've failed
Living Together
Bad Pickup Lines
He Disturbs You While Studying
I've failed pt.2
T.O.P Set of Imagines
First 'I love you'
He Gives You The Silent Treatment
Mentor pt.1
Guys, help!
He Finds Out You're Pregnant
Sickness Alarm
Midnight
18.08.1988

You Annoy Him

6.2K 126 33
De pureyoongism

Imagine #36

G-Dragon:

"Jiiiii...I'm bored!" You whined as you fell on the big couch across his desk, in which he was sitting at, writing something. A song probably.

"(Y/N), I can't right now, I need to finish this one, it's for our upcoming album." He responded without looking up at you, without stopping writing.

You sighed again and laid face-down on the couch. You drummed your fingers on the floor, trying to kill time.

"Can you please stop that?" Jiyong demands mostly than asking.

"Is this even bothering you?" You ask annoyed.

"Yes, it is. I have a melody already, you're gonna ruin it." He says.

You sigh again and turn around, facing the ceiling. You wave your hands in the air, you're completely going crazy from the boredom that has gotten into you.

Then you spotted it: a brand new notebook.

You tore some pages without being noticed by Jiyong and creased it into paper balls you threw on him.

The first one landed on his hand but he ignored it. The second one on the paper he was writing on. He lifted his head and the third crashed with his forehead.

"(Y/N), throw on..." He tried to say but guess what; the forth ball went straight into his mouth.

He stood up and picked the papers as you rushed to make yourself disappear but unfortunately, one ball hit your eye and you screamed.

"Omo...I'm sorry jagiyaaaa!!!" He covered his mouth.

And that's how the war started.

Taeyang:

"Really, jagi?" He looked down at you.

You were sitting on the floor after your fall while trying a dance move.

"I'm gonna do it." You laughed and stood up to try again.

"Now?" He pouted.

"Yes, of course now. Why?" You asked.

He seemed to hesitate.

"I need to practise. Alone." He said.

"But you've been practicing for two hours already! I'm bored, I want us to do something together." You whined.

"Well, I don't feel so confident about this choreography. I need to better myself. Please, go do something else." He kissed your cheek.

You backed away and he got the music started. He started dancing but suddenly, you felt like bothering him.

You jumped in the area where he'd danced and tried to follow his steps.

"Jagi!!!!" He whined, gently pushing you away.

You pushed him back and you suddenly weren't dancing anymore.

He pushed you again and you pushed him back again and in the next minute you were pushing each other away.

You laughed faintly as it seemed funny to you. It didn't hurt anyways, the pushes were gently.

But Taeyang didn't think it was funny as much as you did. He was now annoyed and although he didn't want to show it, he didn't make it to control himself.

"Jagi, get out now!" He shouted.

You pouted and your hands curled into fists as you exited the room, bumping your feet loud on your way down the stairs.

Taeyang tried to practise again, but the loud music coming from the living room was making him confused.

You both started the famous battle of whose 's music was gonna be heard the loudest.

When you'd turn up the volume he'd turn it up too.

You bith ended up having your neighbours complain to you and your ears pounding all night.

T.O.P:

You were at a gallery with Seunghyun....again.

It was pretty awful, you hated all the paintings. They would picture humans with animal heads and it made you feel so uncomfortable.

Seunghyun seemed to be enjoying every inch of every picture.

"How can you like these creations of the devil?" It escaped your mouth so fast that you didn't make it to hold it back.

Seunghyun turned immediately to face you. His face looked offended.

"Excuse me?"

You covered your mouth. Damn, you knew that this wasn't gonna end well.

And as you had guessed, Seunghyun started scolding at you.

"How can you say that about art? You obviously don't know a thing."

"Yes I do!" You disagreed. Now you were the offended one. Or both.

"No, you don't! Tumblr users don't make art, (Y/N)!"

"Yes they do!"

"Not like this one! Look at them! Can't you really see what the artist's trynna say?"

Blah blah blah, he talked and talked about how magnificent this all was.

"Rubbish." You whispered but unfortunately? He heard you.

"You know something, you'll never gonna learn. I'm done talking to you about it, you're obviously gonna remain prehistoric." He said in the end.

That made you so angry that you didn't even reply. You left the gallery and took a cab home.

When Seunghyun arrived at home, a couple of hours later, he did apologise but you just decided to give him the silent treatment for a day or two. Let's just say, he was very careful the next time you reacted like that to his art.

Seungri:

He was laying on the bed, scrolling down his Instagram account. It was late at the evening so he was back from work.

You had to leave, you were going to meet your boss at a restaurant where she wanted to introduce you to the managers of another company which was about to cooperate with yours.

You walked in the bedroom in only your black lingerie. You felt Seungri's eyes landing on you immediately.

He made a sound , whistling at your hot body. You ignored him and grabbed the dark red dress you had left hanging outside the closet.

You heard Seungri talking while you wore the dress.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Getting dressed? I have to leave soon." You responded and zipped up your dress.

You turned to face him and you stood there, waiting for him to tell you if you were good looking enough. Instead...

"You better get undressed right now." He said.

"Seungri! I have to go. How do I look?"

He gave it one last try.

"I prefer you with your undies." He said and you sighed as you exited the room.

"OR BETTER NAKED!!!!" You heard him yell from upstairs so you'd heard him.

He sounded annoyed.

"Well, what can I do?" You spoke to yourself, grabbed your keys and coat and left.

Daesung:

He jumped in front of you, scaring the hell out of you.

"Dae!" You shouted but all he did was make funny faces. "Stop it." You murmed and walked pass him.

He followed you to the living room where you sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Daesung! Move!" You called for him to get out of the way. He was blocking the screen. "I can't see!"

He rushed towards you and attacked you, tickling you.

You were so annoyed you didn't even laugh.

"Daesung, get off of me!!!"

"Noooo!" He mimicked the cow.

You pushed him away and he fall on the floor.

"Why are you so annoying?" You asked him.

"Why are you so moody?" He responded. Annoyed.

"I asked you first." You both said, he was trying to mock you. "Don't say what I say." You both said. "Daesung!" You said it normally, he mimicked your voice. "I don't talk like that!"

Tired of him, you grabbed a pillow and threw it straight to his face.

--------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT:

Hey guys, just a few announcements.

Please, don't hesitate to request an imagine. DM me or comment it.

If you have a subject of an imagine you want me to do with all the boys, just name it.

If you want a special imagine with one boy sent me this form completed:

Boy:

Genre (cute,sad,etch):

Mood:

Location:

Notes:

Also, I'm changing the covers to my stories:

Big bang imagines old cover:

New cover:

One Of A Kind (old Toxic) old cover:

New cover:

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.8K 129 7
Scenarios That BTS would each feel if you died.
1.3M 25.4K 98
Just BigBang scenarios varying from fluff to smut, and everything in between
129K 3.2K 41
exactly like the title;BigBang Scenarios ^-^
242K 4.6K 63
A girl's life gets turned upside down when Big Bang members GD & TOP start falling head over heels for her.She starts to have feelings for them too...