Unfaithful.

By softpoetry_

❝ people say your mistakes do not define you , but where her beautiful mistake gonna lead her to ? ❞ all rig... More

1| Girl friend?
2| Eye contact.
3| We?
4| Jealousy wake up feelings.
5| Coward.
6| Rainy night.
7 | Pranking Niall.
8 | little black dress.
9| Sex and cheating.
10 | Secret revealed.
11| drunk.
12| Back to the ex.
13| She fired me.
14| confusing.
15| doubt.
16 | secret revealed.
17 | A mistake.
18 | Justin bieber?
19|Rude.
20| D for Drama.
Chapter 21 .
Chapter 23 .
Chapter 24 .
Chapter 25 .
Chapter 26 .
chapter 27
chapter 28 . '
chapter 29 .
chapter 30 .
chapter 31 .
chapter 32
chapter 33 .
chapter 34 .
chapter 35 .
chapter 36 .
chapter 37.
Chapter 38 .
《 Epilogue 》

Chapter 22 .

404 74 41
By softpoetry_

A/N: this is a very emotional chapter , get ready ;) ♥ ↓

__

Ria's P.O.V :

 I don't feel okay at all even last night , we should've have fun but i ruined it again , it's out of my hands and i feel Like throwing up all the time ..ugh i just hate it ,i hate this feeling , being sick

" Hey baby , you  awake yet ? " Liam whispered  softly into my ear in the morning .

" Hmm yea " i   mumbled as i faced him .

" Are you feeling better today ? " he asked worriedly thouching my cheeks with his soft warm  hands  .

" yes i'm all good " i lied because i just don't want him to be concerned because of me.

" that much better " he declared  before he kissed my forhead .

____

" Morning guys " i said with really tired voice as i stepped forward towards  the kitchen .

" good morning" Harry replied first  smilling widely to me , i gave him a wierd look nobody can ever know what's going on with this kid's mind .

Since he admitted it to me what his true feeling was about me i'm trying to avoid ehe eye contacting between me and Harry because i don't know if i ever  looked to those eyes i'd feel guilty and that is the worst feeling you can ever feel 

  It' s really awkward  but the wierd thing that i've been avoiding him all the time and he just done the opposite , he is  acting normal like nothing happened so I decided to follow his actions .

" Some coffee please " i demanded from  Harry and smiled widely back at him  .

" here you are " he handed me the cup with a smirk on his face .

" thanks" i added after taking my cup from his hand . i think i'm still sick , i wanna throw up again after drinking this cofee , i really don't know what the hell is  wrong with me this time  .

" Damn it " i mouthed  as i putted down my cofee and ran straight to the bathroom as quick as i could .

i vomitted ,  again .

" Are you okay ?" harry wondered as he followed me leaving his pals behind him .

" i don't think so "  

" Are you pregnant or something ? " he spoke jokingly then giggled .

" Shut up  " i yelled   trying to ignore what he just said then walked away to my room , his words kept disturbing my mind . 

WHAT IF HE IS RIGHT ??

My periods got late and i feel like throwing up all the time , on the afternoon , the mornning or the night besides feeling  dizzy .

' Are you pregnant or something ? ' this sentence kept bothering my mind .

" Nooo .. that can't be  happening right now , shit.. shit . Shit " i muttered to my self as i got up  opened the door as i was surprised by harry who was standing there but i ignored him and  started to walk on the hall , going and coming going and coming . i ' m getting more nervous right now i feel like i'm losing my mind .

" What going on ? why you became all moody now  ? " Harry kept on saying as he stopped my train of thoughts  .

" Go away you little .. - i have to go to the mall" i stated after thinking  then grabbed my jacket and got in the car   and drove straight to the mall when i'm gonna meet my bestie .

__

' S.0.S ' i texted  Sam .

' What's up girl ?' she texted back .

' meet me at the closer mall to ur house '  i texted again after i hoped  in the car  .

I drove as faster as i could trying to get to the mall at the right time  after i arrived my eyes caught sam's car .

" hey you finally here " she said worriedly as she walked towards me  .

" go and bring me that pregnacy test " i muttered breathing in then out  .

" What ? " she wondered looking crazzy at me .

" just go " 

" what are you talking about Ria ? " she added as she looked at me in a different worried way .

" just do it " i said it out loud throwing my hands up then down because of anger and stress  .

" okay , you defiently have lost your mind " she mouthed then turned around and got into the supermarket , finally giving up  on me.

  I was waiting outside the mall right beside her car , my hands and feet shaking like crazzy  and my heart was racing but  she made her way out of the mall as she walked faster towards me and release me from this stress and this horrible fear .

'' What's the story ? " she kept on asking  after we both  hoped in my car . 

" Not here  Sam " i replied trying so hard to stop the shake  .

" Alright then , let's go to my house and talk then   " Sam  suggested . i agreed as i turned the car and made the other way to her house .

___

        we arrived , she opened the door and started to make her way to the living room but i was so worried  and stressed so i walked towards the shower swiftly ,  i wanted that to be over .

My steps were so slow and lazy  . I 'm scared and terrified even confused and lost , what if harry was right ? my heart beats started   racing again  and i could  barely breathe .

I grabbed that pregnancy test  , my hands still  shaking all my body was shaking , i felt dizzy again but i had to do it .  it's the only way to find out  .

__

Sam's P.O.V :

" Nooo way . Nooo " i heard yells and screams coming out from the bathroom , i ran quickly  to find Ria crying and sitting on the floor while she was  holding that pregnancy test . She started to scare me out now with the way she was acting , her whole body was shaking and she was crying her heart out but i couldn't understand that for a moment .

" wh-.. what going on Ria ? " i mouthed  trying to catch my breath again  .

" That is not happenning .. -  noo " she start yelling again  and  crying so hard while i couldn't do anything except hugging her tight and trying to calm her down .

 I took the prengancy test away from her hands and looked down as my heart started to beat harder and faster not as usual  but here the shoking and the ugly truth the thing that made Ria cry this much and act like a crazzy the thing that made Ria broke down and sob like a child  ,  It was positive .

" Wait..- are you really pregnant ?  " i wondered as i'm looking at her crying eyes .

" Noo .. i just don't wanna believe , i'm such a bad person " she declared  in between cries and sobs  .

" And maybe you aren't "  i said , she looked up at me for a second  her tears stopped to come down .

" i mean you can't  trust the shit of that pregnancy test " i added as i threw it away from my hands  and it hitted the wall . 

" what if i am ? " she muttered and tears continued to come down .

" it's all my fault , i'm such a bad person .. i hate my self " 

i held her hands and made her look straight at me as i wisped few of her tears .

" No !! listen to me .. Listen to me . you're not a bad person , it's fate and you have to accept it ,okay ? " i stated as she listened while looking up at me , her eyes all red  .

" you won't understand ..-  i a-- i'm so unfaithful and i don't know if it Liam's or Zayn's baby .I'm.. i am dying " she pleaded as her face was burried in her hands and she continued sobbing but i couldn't take what i just heard from her  .

" you have no i dea ..- i - i can't face him "  she continued and i kept on listening .

" but maybe god gave you this baby to make you face Liam and tell him the truth , maybe it's really the time and you should tell him .." i added still holding her .

" And you are not alone .. i'm here for you " i admitted as i wiped her tears and hugged her tight over again .

" you know what ? you're right . i won't hide anymore , i had enough " she mouthed seriouslly  then wiped her own tears . She stood up and start too act wierd  . 

" you freaking me out Ria " i exclaimed  as i got up either and faced her .

" i'm gonna tell the truth . I am gonna face him " she kept on repeating  these words .

" i have to go . Yeah i have to go " she told after gaving me a hug and she put it all together then left .

__

Ria's P.O.V :

for how long i am gonna keep that secret ? waiting the perfet time ? there's no perfect time for something bad 

  If iam pregnant or not , liam have to know the whole truth . He gonna know today ,  i made up my mind and i have to tell him right now .. no more hiding because i just can't stand this any longer . i'm not gonna lie ,  I am not gonna burry all those thing and those feelings by my own .

' you are already  there '  Sam texted .

' yes  ,i arrived ' i  texted  back .

' okay honey , call me every hour , i'm just making sure you're okay ?' 

he needs to know 

he needs to know 

---

I KNOW RIGHT ?

 i hope you're Ready for more surprises ? ;P

 do you think she is really pregnant i mean the pregnancy tests sometimes lie , if it a yes  whom you think the daddy of the babby ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 433 39
[I wrote this when I was 13 I'm so sorry] "I'd rather watch him love somebody else, cry every night, and take the pain. Than live a life knowing I l...
7.5K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...
8.5K 332 22
COMPLETED Jealousy, heartbreak, cheating. That is university for you. Why would it be any different for Harry? Or, what happens when you fall for a...
2.3K 451 55
{Completed} "Life can be ironic sometimes. I searched the whole world for my princess but she was right next door." He said completely catching me of...