Harry Potter's Sister

By A1kingfish

My friend wanted me to write a Harry Potter fanfiction starting Harry Potter's sister who is older by one yea... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Two

229 9 0
By A1kingfish

Third Person P.O.V.

The morning of July 31, 1980, brought The Potter's great joy. It was two months after Ashly turned one and three days until the new baby's due date. Ashly had been walking and talking more. She could now walk, not great but still okay, and could say Mama, Dada, Uncwe Remy, Uncwe Siri, up, and down. Sirius was coming over to help watch Ashly as Lily had a checkup today. Ashly was on her back chewing on a teething ring, staring at the ceiling when she heard hurried footsteps. Thinking it was her parents, she ignored it as she was content and did not want to be disturbed. She heard the footsteps stop and whispering emerge.

"The Dark Lord has found where you live! You have to get out! I'll apparate everything to my house for now. Go ahead to your appointment. I'll get Ashly and the house elves." The whispering turned into yelling, "Go! Now!" A loud pop initiated that someone left. Footsteps came toward Ashly. She turned on her side and smiled at her Uncle Sirius.

"Hey, baby girl. We're going to take a trip, okay?" Sirius moved his wand and everything that was in the house disappeared, even Wonky and Bunny. He scooped Ashly up and apparated to his house. He set her up in a play pen that was kept at his house. He grabbed a camera and snapped a photo, capturing the moment. (A/N: Ignore the background of the photo.)

Sirius smiled before calling for Wonky and Bunny. When they got there, he asked them to watch over Ashly while he got three guest bedrooms, which they happily agreed to do.

Sirius' P.O.V.

Severus told me The Dark Lord planned to kill The Potters since they were traitors. That morning, Severus sent me an owl stating The Dark Lord was on his way to The Potters' house. He asked me to keep them safe and watch over Ashly. I immediately agreed, given that he was our spy for the other side. Once I told The Potters' house elves what I was doing, I briskly turned around and walked up the stairs, ignoring the portraits of my ancestors' complaints. I walked to the second floor and went to the door on the left. I unlocked in and peered inside. I started sneezing as there was so much dust. Mind you, I hadn't had any guests for a while. I walked inside and determined it would be Ashly's room. I muttered a spell and waved my wand, the room clearing of everything. As soon as I deemed it spotless, I moved all of the stuff that was from Ashly's nursery at The Potters' house and rearranged it.

I nodded when I deemed it done. I turned and walked out the door, closing it. I said a charm and words appeared on the door.

As you can see, we all treat her like the little princess she is. I then walked to the room across and did the same thing. I made sure it was made for a couple, as it was to be Lily's and James' room.

I wrote Lily And James Potter on the door. I walked down a few doors and cleaned two more rooms. I made them look the same. Then wrote Wonky's Room on one and Bunny's Room on another.

When I was done, I walked back downstairs and back into the living room. I looked at the time and realized it was time for Ashly's nap. I walked over to where Ashly was and smiled. I told Wonky and Bunny they could go do whatever and I grabbed Ashly.

"Who's ready for a nap?" I asked her. She giggled. I took her up to her room and grabbed a storybook. I then sat on a rocking chair that rocked on its own. I sat down and positioned Ashly so she was comfortable then I continued reading. About ten minutes later, she was deep asleep. I tucked her into bed and walked out, quietly closing her bedroom door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V.

A couple hours later, Ashly was up and about. She was running around the living room while Sirius chased her. A few seconds later, Snow pecked at the window. Sirius stopped and went to the window. He let the bird in and untied the note. He read it with a smile growing on his face. He turned to Ashly.

"Are you ready to go say hi to your little brother?" Ashly looked up at him confused. He chuckled and grabbed Ashly as well as her toys and diaper bag. He then apparated to St. Mungo's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily smiled at the baby that had raven-black hair and blue eyes. The guests had long since left, leaving Ashly, James, Lily, and the new baby boy. Ashly was asleep on James' lap with James also asleep. The baby opened his eyes and started crying, waking James and Ashly up. Lily gave the baby a dummy and he calmed down. She looked at Ashly.

"Do you wanna hold him, princess?" Ashly nodded, rubbing her eyes then walking to her mum's side. She crawled up next to her mum and held her arms out. Lily placed the baby boy in Ashly's arms, holding his head.

Ashly smiled at the baby then looked at her mum.

"Whawwy?" Her parents looked confused then Lily laughed.

"James, what do you think about the name Harry?"

"Harry James Potter. Magnificent!" They smiled.

"Well then, Ashly meet your baby brother, Harry." Ashly giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3K 83
(Year 1 - 3) Y/n goes to hogwarts and become friends with Hermoine, Ron and Harry. Immediately y/n and Harry connect, as friends or something more? T...
116K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...
4.3K 99 22
My first story I've written, sorry if it's not that good. This is a Draco Malfoy story, I'm not very good at describing things so you'll just have to...
31.8K 815 16
Y/N now know her real Name and parents but her adoptive parents told her to keep quiet and wait a year Y/N don't know why but now she has a problem w...