Chapter Five

"Dracy! Come back!" I whined. It's been a year since I found everything out. During the time Hogwarts was in session, I would live with The Malfoys during the week and Uncle Severus would come home on the weekends and I would spend them with him. I also get the whole summer to spend with him. It's been a year since I first met Draco. He's my best friend and like a brother to me. Granted, he's the only friend I have as of right. I was told a girl Draco's age was suppose to be coming over later in the day. we were in Diagon Alley, window shopping. I had been staring at a pretty outfit before I turned and saw Draco run off, towards a different shop. I ran after him just to get lost in the crowd of people.

"Draco! Draco! Where are you?" I called. Sighing, I walked to a bench and sat down, jumping when I felt like I had sat on a lap. I heard something like someone was sucking in a breath and I jumped five feet in the air. But when I turned around to look at who it was, I didn't see anyone. I heard snickering and looked for the source. It sounded like it had came from the bench but no one there. I stepped closer to the bench, slowly.

"There you are! I was looking for you everywhere. Ashly? What are you doing?" I quickly turned around when I heard Draco. I looked at him confused.

"If you where somewhere else, who is 'invisible'?" I asked, pointing to the bench. It was his turn to look at me confused, which I just rolled my eyes and went back to what I was doing. When I was one foot away, I reached my hand out and felt cloth. I grabbed it, ripping it off. I saw a boy with really red hair and beautiful brown eyes who looked about my age. He was really cute. When he smiled an awkward smile and I blushed. Draco cleared his voice and I looked back at him, seeing he looked jealous look. You know that look people make? Yeah, that one.

"Ashly, we have to get going. My father is waiting for us."

"Give me a minute. You go on ahead. I'll meet you at that shop because we are not leaving until I get that dress." Draco sighed but nodded, walking off. I turned back to the boy, who looked back at me. I remembered I thought I had saw him earlier in the book store. "I saw you earlier, in the bookstore." He looked confused.

"I haven't been in a bookstore today. I mean, my mum and dad are getting my older brothers, Charlie and Bill, their books for Hogwarts but I wasn't in there."

"I swear I saw you. Or someone who looked exactly like you."

"Ah. You saw my twin brother, George." My eyes widened and I ran over to sit next to him, excited, making him scoot away a little from me.

"Twins? Twin brothers? That's the best thing. I mean, I used to have a younger brother who was a year and two months younger than me but when my parents died, I was sent to live with my Uncle Severus and Harry went to our muggle aunt and uncle. I didn't know any of this until my sixth birthday last May. I was then given a photo album with pictures of my parents, Harry, and me. I despise The Dark Lord soooo much for killing my parents. I mean, why did he want to?" I paused then blushed, seeing the amused look on the boy's face. "Sorry. I ramble a lot when I'm excited." He chuckled.

"I could tell. Since we don't know each other, how about we introduce ourselves?" I nodded my head.

"Sure." The boy smiled.

"Well, then. Hello, my name is Fred Weasley. I am eight years old, turning nine with George in April. I have three older brothers, Charlie and Percy and Bill, a twin brother named George, a younger brother by two years named Ronald, and a younger sister by three years named Ginerva. My dad works in the Muggle section at the Daily Prophet. Oh, and you can call me Freddie." He stuck out his hand and I shook it, giggling.

"Hi, Freddie. My name is Ashly Anne Snape, er I mean, Ashly Anne Potter. I'm still not used to that being my last name. Anyways, I am seven years old, going to be eight in May. I have a younger brother named Harry, who doesn't live with me as I have already told you. My mum and dad died trying to protect me and my brother from The Dark Lord." His eyes widened when he heard my last name.