Chapter Four

Ashly's P.O.V.

(A/N: She calls her Uncle Severus, Daddy as she has not been told about her parents yet.)

I walked out of the field of purple flowers and saw a little boy my age staring at the sun set. He had blond hair and was wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

"To what do I own this pleasure of seeing you, Ashly?" The blond haired boy asked, not turning around.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked, confused.

"I'll always know when the right girl comes." I blushed a deep red.

"How do you know I'm the right girl?"

"I don't know. I guess it's like an instinct, you know?"

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged my shoulders, then when up to his side.

"Before you wake up from this marvelous dream, promise me one thing."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Remember the catch phrase, 'My father will hear about this!'" I giggled.

"Okay."

"One more thing. Close your eyes." I closed my eyes. I felt him kiss my nose. "Goodbye, Ashly." I opened my eyes and saw he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Princess! Come downstairs! It's breakfast time!" I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed.

"Coming, Daddy!" I rolled out of my bed and walked downstairs. I rounded the corner into the dining room where Daddy was. Daddy was the head of The Slytherin house at Hogwarts. He has long black hair and and black eyes. I kissed his cheek and sat down next to him. He smiled at me.

"How's my little princess?"

"I'm exceptionally great. How are you, Daddy?"

"I'm fine. Would you like your birthday gift now or after we visit my friends?" I forgot today was my sixth birthday.

"Do you mean The Malfoys, Daddy? I hear you talk to the one named, if I heard right, Lucius all the time." Daddy's eyes widen then he nodded.

"I keep forgetting that you are an exceptionally smart witch. If Hogwarts weren't so strict on the ages, you would've been able to go there this year. All right then, eat your pancakes then we can leave for The Malfoys. Remember to pack a week worth of clothes as you are going to be staying there this week as I will be going to Hogwarts."

"Why can't I go with you like I've had since I was three?"

"The Headmaster said that it's not a place for a six year old to be." I nodded and dug into my pancakes, savoring them. After I ate, I retreated back to my bedroom to get changed. After taking a while to choose, I came upon what I thought would be most acceptable.

 After taking a while to choose, I came upon what I thought would be most acceptable