Pied Piper of Love

By FairySalvatore

"Pied Piper came and children followed him singing and dancing" Modern day Pied Piper, Weston Marc Hamilton... More

Summary
Livin' Vida Loca
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
Let's Dance
If you wanna be happy
Black Magic
One Less lonely Girl
I sing only for you
Confident
Our Song
Secret Love
Hands to myself
Quit Playing games with my heart
I would
Good for you
I want it that way
I Bet
Takin' back my love
Lose my Mind
Let it Go
Can't be Tamed
I need you now
Stuck in the moment
Kiss me
Dirty Dancer
Stars Dance
All I Need
Rhythm Divine
What do you mean?
Someone like you
Choose one please :)
Love you like love song
Perfect
Unconditionally
Be With You
Epilogue- I
Epilogue-II
Bonus Chapter-I
Bonus Chapter- II
Bonus Chapter- III
Bonus Chapter- IV
Bonus Chapter- V
Bonus Chapter - VI
Bonus Chapter - VII

Call me, Maybe?

4.4K 369 14
By FairySalvatore

The reason why Weston left LEE was because , these guys wanted him to write his own lyrics. I was proud to hear that my dad found his works bad and wanted him to improve his songs. And since he was in no mood to write lyrics which was not appreciated truly, he left the company.

He was denying my father again and then he collided with me and as per my snide comments, he decided he wanted to join the company. It was kind of flattering to hear him say that he was here because of me.

I had to return back home for sake of video rehearsals. I was planning to go back and be part of more live concert. I was still not sure that he was a fucking Pied Piper. What does that even mean? If he sings then all children or rather girls will follow him to depths of tarturus.

Maybe they will, I did see it all live. It was still unbelievable. But never in hundred centuries would I doubt his talent, I just had to make him believe he was worthy of all the love and fandom.

"Dad, can I come in?" I asked peeping in through his half open door.

He didn't look up for the file in front of him and nodded. I walked in and sat across. I had to get this done. I can't believe I was doing this, Weston did pulled me out of shadows now it was my turn to help him feel worthy. Geez! I sound like someone from Asgard.

"Yes, Elise, what can I help you with?" He asked not looking up even now.

I sighed, this is it. What can he do? He is my father, he would disapprove at the max, it is not like he will give the news to papers that my daughter is a bad lyricist.

"Dad, Weston asked me write lyrics for him." I started lamely.

He already knew that.

Now he looked up bringing down his glasses to mid of nose bridge.

"Yes, now you remind me. Why in the world did he do that?" He asked with a frown.

I gulped and took the plunge finally, "Because I can write lyrics."

"You can do what?" He asked as if not sure if was joking or not.

"This is my file for few of best works. You can read it and give your decision. But I have to write lyrics for Weston, I lost a bet to him." I explained everything in a rush.

My father took the file from me without a word and I sat their my stomach having a nauseous , unpleasant feeling kind of one we have before exams.

"I will look through your work once I am done with all these tasks I have for the day." He said with a small smile and I left not sure how to feel.

He did give me a small smile but what would be his reaction once he reads those lyrics.

***

"Why were you not in school for past week?" Sam asked.

Brad , Leah , Stacey and other guys listened intently and waited for my answer.

"I went as dancing crew with Weston's team." I answered with the lie we two agreed on.

"How was it? Was it cool to be a part of his concert team? Does he sing just ah-mazing in his concerts?" Leah gushed eating an apple.

I sighed, only if she knew how well he sings. But she was like all others, hypnotised.

Why was I not?

"It was nice. But there was lot of work and now I have to practice for dance also." I said trying to contain the fact that Weston and I kissed like many times now.

I wanted to tell Leah so much but I kept my lips sealed.

And they got into talking about other things.

It has been three days since I have been back but there was no text from Weston. Why? Should I text him first? Should I call him?

Stuart, you have kissed him, you can freaking call him.

Well that made sense, so I decided to give him a call. I excused myself from the loud lunch table and walked in the now almost empty corridor.

After a single ring , he picked up.

"Hamilton?" I asked weakly.

"Bless me, you finally called Stuart. What took you so long, it has been three days." He said it all in a gush.

"Excuse me , What took me so long? And you are handicapped when it comes technology?" I taunt him really annoyed.

"How could I, I was not sure if you still want to hear from me?" He answered in a wary tone.

I sighed, I never thought that an arrogant, hot super star needed a morale boost.

"I kissed you after the whole thing Hamilton, least you could do is keep in touch." I said in a teasing tone not annoyed anymore.

He chuckled over the phone.

"Ah! Stuart I can't believe that I would say that to a girl but I miss you." His words send shiver through my body.

"Well, you have to work harder than that for ignoring me for past three days." I joked not telling him much I missed him and how much his words affected me.

"Come here and I will." He said, his husky meaning multiple things.

"I told dad about lyric writing." I told him before our talk got all dirty.

"Oh, how did he react?" He asked sounding genuinely worried.

"No yet, he just took the file with my work. He will review it when he has time. On that point, how is your dad?" I asked.

"Well, he is still my dad , all busy but he texts me. I didn't even knew he could do that." He said with a happy chuckle.

Obviously he was happy to receive even small amount of care from his dad.

"I was too harsh on him that day." I mumble feeling apologetic.

"It is because of you he might be feeling a bit guilty, Stuart. I don't know how many people could you affect with that charm of yours." He sounded proud of me.

"What charm Hamilton, specify please, I have so many of them?"

"Charm of being just you."

"Hamilton! You can't say such things." I groaned feeling utterly conflicted.

Somewhere deep down I knew I had feelings, more than simple like feelings for him. But I should not, it will only hurt me. He was loved star, like Leah said he would never choose a low esteemed, average school girl.

"Why Stuart, does it make you fall for me?" He asked playfully.

"You wish, I said this because you can't lie this much."

But he was not wrong, his looks, his talent and now his caring side was making it hard for me not fall for him.

I heard some noise as the lunch hour got over and I forgot I was leaning on my locker and talking to Weston.

"Got to go, Hamilton and you are dead if you ignore me anymore." I warned him.

"Ignore you, never." He said with a smile evident in his tone.

As soon as I hung up and turned feeling happy now, I was shocked to find Leah standing there.

She had narrowed eyes and a disapproving look in her eyes.

"What?" I asked not sure how to react.

Did she hear my call with Weston?

"Is the Hamilton you were talking to so lovingly was the Weston Hamilton?" She asked in a slow dangerous tone.

"Ah! No, no. He was just some Weston in-in my dance class." I tried to laugh off the whole thing.

"Can I call back and check?" Leah asked extending her hands for my phone.

"umm..Lea, listen I was thinking about discussing this with you." I said slowly trying to calm her down.

"Discuss what exactly?" She said now crossing her arms over her chest.

"Weston and I are friends." I offered her half the truth lamely.

"Really sis, just friends? Got to go, Hamilton and you are dead if you ignore me anymore. Is that you talking to a friend?" She interrogated further.

So my lies were bouncing off Leah.

"And we might have kissed." I mutter the words in a low volume.

"You might have what?" she asked with wide eyes and incredulous look on her face.

"Kissed." I said it out clearly for her.

"Woah, woah. So Weston and you? You and Weston Hamilton? Wait, he kissed you or you kissed him?" She asked her eyes alive with excitement.

"He did." I answered cautiously.

She squeaked in excitement.

"He likes you. Holy Shit! The freaking hot Weston Hamilton likes my sister, the guy every girl likes." She said close to hyperventilating.

"Wait didn't you hate him? And his lyrics." She said grabbing my shoulder roughly.

"I don't hate him once I got to know him and for the lyrics part, he asked me to write it for him." I told her feeling good by her reactions and grinning like a loon now.

She yelped excitedly.

"He knows you write lyrics and wants you to write for him. This is Amazing! What do you feel about him?" She asked getting a bit serious, happy smile still persistent on her face.

"I like him, a lot." I answer truthfully.

"Do you love him?" She asked softly now.

I kept quiet not sure how to answer this question.

"Just be careful Lisa, he is surrounded by beautiful girls."

"I know." I sigh in despair.

"But if he takes out time to call you in middle of his hectic schedule then he might not be just using you." She added with a knowing smile.

Weston texted me fifteen minutes before his concert, there can't be a more hectic time than this.

I hugged Leah in sudden relief at her words. She laughed and hugged me back.

"Okay, if you sisters are done bonding can we proceed to class?" Stacey said with an eye roll.

Just as I was about to enter, my phone vibrated and I hurriedly looked at it.

Do you know how to make Mac n Cheese?- WH

Yes, who doesn't?-ES

I reply with a smile on my face.

Once I get home, cook some for me.-WH

Why? Ask your help staff at home.-ES

A girlfriend should cook for her boyfriend.-WH

The phone dropped from my head some people turned their attention towards the noise. I hurriedly picked it up , probably blushing the darkest shade of red.

Girlfriend?

******************************

Awwwww.....He just asked her to cook for him!

These guys make me feel like I am in love XD

Leah knows now ;) 

And guys feel happy, you will get a few cute, Weston/Elise moments.

Just for the love of two, do Vote and Comment! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 509 76
Genre: Boyband Member + Ordinary Girl = Long Distance Relationship + Drama Status: FINISHED Book #1 in the Never Series "I'm one of the world's most...
4.5K 1.2K 36
31 x FEATURED~24 MAJOR PRIZES~WINNING FINALIST IN FANTASY IN THE THE NANO WATT AWARDS 2023~SHORTLISTED IN FANTASY IN THE AMBY AWARDS 2023~RANKED #8 I...
352K 7.8K 67
"Two damaged souls who fell in love at a school meant for fucked up rich kids." Bryce Weston is an uptight seventeen year old who used to have it al...
2 0 4
Cliché story Rockstar falls in love with boy and lives happily ever after. Not for Daniel Putnam growing up in a strict catholic family wasn't easy...