Summer Love Or More?- A.I (Se...

By smileforjeon

Will the love story continues? Or it's more of forget and move on to someone new? This is the sequel to Summ... More

Chapter 1- Welcome Back Amy
Chapter 2- He Kissed My Cheek
Chapter 3- They Keep Taking My Apple
Chapter 4- What Happened?
Chapter 5- Welcome Back Sammy
Chapter 6- What's With Taking People's Food?
Chapter 7- Please Don't Leave
Chapter 8- Finally
Chapter 10- On The Next Flight
Chapter 11- Blackmail? Seriously
Chapter 12- 2 Months
Chapter 13- Bye Bye Australia
Chapter 14- Bloody Finger
Chapter 15- Thinking About My Ex Not My Boyfriend
Chapter 16- Remember What We Used To Do?
Chapter 17- Except Sex!
Chapter 18- No Hugging Without My Consent
Chapter 19- He Tried To...
Chapter 20- I'm Done With Your Shit
Chapter 21- Who To Choose?
Chapter 22- This Moments
Chapter 23- Pretend To Be Together?
Chapter 24- That's What I Thought
Chapter 25- He's Just Being A Friend
Chapter 26- Finally Sleeping Beauty Is Awake
Chapter 27- Fixing The Situation
Chapter 28- You're Sleeping On The Couch
Chapter 29- No More Chances
Chapter 30- Time To Have Fun
Chapter 31- Voicemail
Chapter 32- Make Up Sex
Chapter 33- Are We Back Together Yet?
Chapter 34- Outbursts and Returning Relatives
Chapter 35- HE'S OLDER THAN YOU
Chapter 36- Cousin Vs Cousin
Chapter 37- Your Fault
Chapter 38- Drunk Words Sober Thoughts
Chapter 39- Big Reveal
Chapter 40- I Still Hate You
Chapter 41- Maylor Returns
Chapter 42- I Always Get What I Want
Chapter 43- Move On Mate
Chapter 44 -Your Family Thinks I Abuse You?
Chapter 45- Next Flight To UK
Chapter 46- Flying To UK Secretly
Chapter 47- What Just Happen?
Chapter 48- Unfixable
Chapter 49- You're Lying
Chapter 50- Blocked Everyone Out
Chapter 51- She's Not Going To War
Chapter 51- Like You Fucked Ashton Over?
Chapter 53- Biebs & Sammy
Chapter 54- I'm Happy To Swap Places
Chapter 55- He's A Fighter
Chapter 56- Rocking Your World
Chapter 57- Next Stop: South Korea
Chapter 58- Separate Ways
Chapter 59- Letting Go Completely

Chapter 9- Meet Emilia

21 2 0
By smileforjeon

At Luke's house still.

Luke's POV.

"how about we watch a different movie" Ashton says referring to the movie me and Amy were watching but stopped watching after having a make out session and then the door went and it was them. "sure" I say as we all sat down on the sofa, Sammy took the remote and started to look through Netflix trying to find something.

Amy was running her fingers through my hair as I my head was resting on her shoulder as we laid on the sofa. "have you found something yet?" Ashton asked, sitting on the other sofa with Sammy picking a film.

"Yeah magic mike" Sammy said happily. "that's a no" Ashton said taking the remote. Sammy moaned. "why it's a great film" she complained while I chuckled. "I agree it's a great film" Amy said. I looked at her, eyebrows raised. "oh is it now" I said, she laughed. "don't worry I don't think channing tatum is that hotter than you" she teased. I smirked, "hotter than me? You think he's hotter than me" I started to grin and she stopped smirking and stared at me.

"amy I would run if I were you" Sammy said to her. Amy looked at her, "why?" she was about to say."because i think Luke is ready to chase after you to get you to take it back" she said to her. Amy looked at me and I smirked evily. She soon got up and ran out of the room. I stood up and looked at Sammy and Ashton who were grinning at me. "now if you excuse me I have to teach my girlfriend a lesson" I said before turning around and walking out of the room. "hey Luke!" I heard Ashton say, I stopped and looked at him. "yeah?"

"keep the noise down will you" he winked at me I chuckled. "I'll try but you know I can't keep my promises" I winked at him. He laughed. I carried on walking and headed up the stairs looking for Amy, knowing she would go to hide upstairs.

I walked up the stairs and headed towards my bedroom knowing for a fact she would be there.

Amy's POV.

I was hiding in Luke's rooms, under his bed luckily for me I could get under there. I heard his bedroom door open and then heard his door close then footsteps. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing especially after Luke said, "I wonder where that girlfriend of mine could be" he said, I saw him walking round the bed. "she of course wouldn't be in the wardrobe I wonder if she's under the bed" he said and then I saw him lying down on his stomach looking at me. I laughed. "found ya" he said grinning. "good for you hemmings"

"now are you going to come out or am I going to have to pull you out?" he asked eyebrows raised with a grin on his face. "I don't know depends on what you're thinking of doing to me when I get from under here" I say curiously. "well come out and see" he said smiling now. I shook my head as best as I could. "I don't know." "please for me, or I'll pull you out by your hands" he went to grab my hands and I tried shuffling back as far as I could go under the bed. "you can't go any further amy just come out" he said looking at me.

"fine fine" I say and started shuffling to get out the bed, I got closer to where Luke was and he grabbed my hands and pulled me out from under the bed and onto his lap. "well hello" he said putting his hands on my hips. "hi" I said looking at him. "so do you really think channing tatum is hotter than me?" he asked questioning me. "maybe" I said watching him, he gripped my hips a little tighter. "I think your trying to get me to take back what I said because your feeling intimidated and jealous about a celebrity being hotter than yourself" I teased him.

"jealous is a word I wouldn't use right now, I would say I was-" "I would say jealous 100% especially as I had to run" I said leaning my face really close to his. Luke just looked at me. "I wasn't jealous" "you were really really really jealous hemmings. Jealous that I thought he was hotter than you" I teased him, yet again he denied it. I laughed a little, "i'm only joking with you Luke, I think your really hot" I say kissing him. He kissed back, our lips moving in sync with each other, the kiss getting more heated as our lips hungrily moved against each others.

I pulled away making sure to pull Luke's bottom lip with my teeth as I did so, he let out a groan. I got off Luke's lap, "where are you going?" he asked. "moving to your bed if you care to join me" I bit my lip offering him my hand, he took it without hesitation and I pulled him up. He walked me back till my legs were against his bed, he gently pushed me back onto the bed. I shuffled up the bed to get comfortable and Luke crawled onto the bed and hovered over me.

He just looked at me, "you aren't afraid of me are you luke?" I asked while smirking. "fuck no" he said and leaned down to kiss me again before our clothes started hitting the floor, one piece of clothing at a time.

"I love you" I heard Luke say as he lied next to me. We heard a knock at the door. "what do you want?" Luke yelled, the door opened and Ashton peeked his head around the door luckily for us we were now under the covers. "me and Sammy are going for food so we shall see you later. Oh by the way nice guys very nice we could hear you from downstairs" he winked at Luke. "get lost" Luke groaned and hid his head in my shoulder. Ashton laughed.

"see you both later or tomorrow or you know whenever" he said and exited the room.

I ran my hands through his hair. "luke" I say. "mhm" he looked at me with red cheeks. "luke are you seriously embarrassed" I teased him. "shut up, I forgot they were here" he said and kissed my neck. "Luke went shy" I teased him again. He groaned. "leave me alone" he said and stopped and turned over onto his side. Did I seriously make him angry by teasing him?

"luke" I called his name trying to get his attention looking at him he was leaning over the side of his bed trying to get something. "oh for fuck sake" he said and leaned abit too far and fell off the bed and landed with a thud. "oh my god luke, are you alright?" I asked crawling over the bed to see him sitting up. "i'm alright babe" he said before standing up and getting back on the bed with a tiny little box. I looked at him curious. He looked at me and smiled. "don't worry I'm not preposing to you not yet anyway. I know we've been together and split so many time that I can't even count" he says, I laugh while nodding my head agreeing. "true that"

"and I know now that your the only girl I want to be with, if your not by my side I'm not complete. Amy, this time I'm in it for the long run and I hope that you will be there running next to me and if you do, please accept this" he said opening the box and showing a ring.

"luke that's beautiful" I say taking it out the box. "why a new one?" I ask curious as I looked back at him. "because that one was passed onto someone else aswell wasn't it but this ring will only be on yours if you accept it" he says looking at me. "why wouldn't I accept it? I mean Luke like you said, I can't see myself with anyone else yes we might have been together and split so yes" I say slipping the ring onto my ring finger. " I love you Luke" I say hugging him as he fell back onto the bed" he hugged me back, "I love you too so do you like the ring?" he asks.

"yes I do Luke I do" I say smiling, he smiles at me. "so I was thinking and feel free to shut me down at any time" I say stopping hugging him and just laying on him. "thinking about?" he asks intrigued. " about moving out and getting our own appartment" I say slowly to see his reaction. He just looked at me like he was thinking, he then smiled at me. " yeah.. that would be amazing" he says."so shall we do it?" I ask, he nods his head.

"yeah let's do it" he says, I start grinning. "we already did" I say, he smirked at me catching onto what I was referring to. "dirty girl"

A couple days later:

Calum's House

Sammy's POV.

"it's so nice to be back" I said as me, Amy and Hailee sat in the pool away from the boys who were in the deep end. Jumping in doing cannon balls. " i'm glad your back I missed you" Amy said smiling at me. "yeah I'm glad your back from Ibiza" I say honestly. "yeah well you have Luke to thank for that I was going to go back" she said. "thanks to luke your still here" I say looking at the boys to see them pushing eachother into the pool.

" sorry to change the topic but I thought amy said she had invited a girl to come over to introduce to michael" Hailee said. "oh yes I do, I need to check the time" Amy said before getting out of the pool. "look at the body on that!" I yelled, Amy shushed me while laughing. "that body is all mine" Luke yelled making Amy blush as she walked over to the table where all our phones were and tried her hands before picking up her phone.

"right she should be here soon, I told her to come around the gate" Amy said placing her phone back down onto the table and walking over to the pool. "hey Amy come and show Calum how do a great cannon ball" Michael said.

Amy went and cannon balled into the water. She resurfaced, "how was that?" she asked moving her hair out of her face. "that was sick!" Michael yelled and held his hand up to hi five her, which he did after amy placed her hand up. "sorry hood, you either got it or you don't" she teased him, Calum chuckled at her while shaking his head. Amy swam up to Luke and jumped onto his back wrapping her arms around his neck, he grabbed her legs and held them.

The gate opened and all our heads turned to the gate. "who the hell is that?" Calum asked. Amy grinned and got off Luke and climbed out of the pool and went running to the girl who was now in full view. "Emilia!" she yelled very loud. "Amy!" Emilia yelled back and they hugged slightly. "did you have to get me wet" emilia frowned a little then laughed. "that's what she said!" Michael yelled making everyone laugh, Emilia blushed.

Me and Hailee got out of the pool and walked to Amy and Emilia.

Michael's POV.

We were all in the pool when the gate opened and girl I didn't know walked in. Calum was quick to ask who she was. Amy obviously knew her as she shouted her name and went running to hug her. Cousin? Friend? I don't know but she was hot.

"did you have to get me wet" emilia frowned a little then laughed. "that's what she said!" l yelled making everyone laugh, Emilia blushed. I grinned to myself. Hailee and Sammy were walking to Amy and Emilia now as us boys stayed in the pool.

"hey guys get out the pool. I want to introduce you to someone" Amy said. We all hurried out of the pool and joined the girls. "this girl here" Amy started saying and tapped the girl next to her on the shoulder. Thinking about it the looked alike.

"who is she?" I asked eyeing Emilia from head to toe. "Emilia here is my cousin and she's going to be staying for a couple weeks as she's here on holiday" Amy said and I smiled. "so if anyone's nasty to her or tries anything you'll end up answering to me" she warned and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

Luke went up to amy and wrapped his arm around her waist just as she started introducing us all. "Emilia I want you to meet Sammy my best friend, Ashton her boyfriend .Calum and his girlfriend Hailee. Then here with have Michael and last and not least this guy here is Luke, my boyfriend" Amy said finishing introducing us all. "Its nice to meet you all,I've heard alot about you all" she said and I saw her eye Calum before she looked at smiled at me.

"well let's get back into the pool it's a hot day" Hailee said walking away. I noticed Calum was looking at Amy again for some reason, oh not again. He looked at me and then ran and jumped into the pool.

"I hope you have a bikini in your bag girl" Amy said to her cousin. "I do a girl always carries a bikini just incase she needs it" Emilia said. "alright i"ll show you to a bathroom" Amy said and took emilia inside.

I looked at Luke."Amy's cousin is so hot man." I said to him. He chuckled. "wipe your dribble mate." he said before running in and jumping in the pool. I wasn't drooling was I?

I touched my face and nothing. I wasn't drooling it's not my fault she is hot, hot, hot.

*later on during that day*

Emilia's POV

"man Michael is so hot like omg" I say to Sammy and Amy in the kitchen. "haha toy fancy him already you've just met him" sammy pointed out to me. "so I know what I want and I want him. Wait is he single? " I asked hoping he was. "do you see him with anyone?" Amy asked me sarcastically. "no" "well then there's your answer" Amy said. I smiled before exiting the kitchen going to the back yard.

Sammy's POV.

"so your cousin you think we be right for Michael" I said to Amy grabbing the beers out of the fridge. "yeah I mean they're alike in a lot of ways. It's only the age difference really" Amy said closing the fridge. She turned to look at me. "yeah you're right they seem to be hitting it off" I said as we both walked to the window and saw Emilia and Michael talking to each other by the pool. "i'm a matchmaker" Amy said proudly. I laughed at her before saying, "help me take the beers to the guys" I say. She helped me and we soon walked back out into the garden with beers in our hands. The boys got out of the pool and took one, Hailee grabbed one and so did Michael and Emilia.

Third Person POV.

They all sat down in different places drinking and making conversation about different things. Amy was leaning against Luke's chest while sipping on her beer. Sammy was playing with Ashton's hair. Calum and Hailee were paddling their feet in the pool. Michael was talking to Emilia. "we need to tell them" Amy said turning to look at Luke. "I know but when?" Luke asked. "I have no idea" Amy said frowning slightly. "hey amy,Luke what you two whispering about?" Michael asked gaining everyone's attention.

"yeah what are you whispering about?" Calum asked raising his eyebrow at them both. "well me and Amy were talking and we're going to be -" Luke was about to say but was cut off by Michael. "your not going to try for a baby are you?" he asked slightly panicked. "no of course not" Amy said quickly. Hearing the sighs in relief. "were going to be moving in together" Amy finished for Luke.

They both looked at their friends, they were quiet. "as in living together?" Hailee asked breaking the silence. "yep" Amy and Luke both said.

An. Hey guys sorry for the long wait but I haven't been feeling the best recently so it's taken me a while to write my part, I do apologise. I have been busy aswell with work and stuff so here it is.

Stay tuned for Mary Anne, @smileforhemmings who will be writing next..

How will everyone react to Amy and Luke moving in together? How will Calum react? He should be happy for them both he is with Hailee afterall but who knows it's Calum.

Will Michael and Emilia, Amy's cousin get together or not? I don't know maybe Mary Anne knows?

Stay beautiful!

-Amy, @Imaginethosevamps :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 7K 30
Sequel to Wild Boys would you do it, relive a summer love with the one person you love but can't remember? [ narry twins au ]
258K 8.9K 56
"The thing I regret most is falling in love when I knew it'd never last" - The tragic love story of a precautious girl and a player; ending only in a...
24M 689K 66
Where a naive girl with lots of baggage and a rockstar that can't seem to think of anyone but himself fall in love over the span of 24 hours
13.3K 509 37
when the love of his life returns home, but in the arms of someone else.